The Cherry Ceremony Pt. 03 - END

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being labeled as an abuser is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, yet it was Brandon's best friend who inflicted that pain...So why in the FUCK was he so happy to see that bastard again?!

"I'll call him an Uber. I don't want to ruin your party," Lily said.

"Don't do that," I replied, "It's just my own shit I have to sort through."

I lifted my head to look at the stars above, and noticing my interest in our grand universe, Lily joined me.

"I don't suppose you have any wise advice, do ya?"

"Nope," she said, "That's a job better suited for your boyfriend."

My heart skipped a beat.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"In other countries, that would mean he's just your fuck buddy," Lily smirked, "But I don't think that's the case."

After some quiet stargazing, Lily spoke up again.

"How about you three just fuck it out?"

"Oh my God, why are you so obsessed with your cousin having sex?!"

"I am not! But whatever is bothering you could be solved with a little TLC. You know, go into the bedroom and relieve some stress. You can fuck in front of Ken, then he fucks one of you, and it all turns into a loving threesome. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"...I think you're confusing how I was last year with who I am now. Things are different, Lily."

"I know they are," the goth smiled, "I see it in how you look at him..."

My friend did a small stretch before turning to walk back into the apartment, but not before telling me that, "Brandon's a good egg, Matt. Talk to him. Maybe he's scared too."

"Scared of what?"

"What you're both trying to avoid...and get a shirt on. Your nipples are like icicles."

Before the party was officially declared over, I made a speech about my time as president of AKP. It wasn't anything spectacular, I just said how grateful I was for the friends I made, how you find chosen family, and yadda yadda. All of the partygoers went home after that, my roommates went upstairs to their beds, and the only people left were myself, Brandon, and Ken. The reconnected friends were finishing up their last round of Mario Kart while I was in the kitchen cleaning up.

"But what about my clothes?" Ken said.

"Just take 'em off, I don't care!"

My ears perked up to their conversation, so I paused my chore and approached them.

"What's up, fellas?" I smiled.

"Ken's sleeping over at my place tonight since it's late. I already told Lily before she left."

"You know you're not supposed to have people sleep over without a visitor form."

"Then we just sneak him in!" Brandon barked, "Geez, when did you become a police officer?"

I threw Brandon a small bag I had been holding that was filled with empty solo cups.

"The same day you decided to not help clean up. Throw that outside and I'll drive you home."

The ride to campus was mostly quiet, save for a few giggles in the backseat, mostly about the latest memes and viral videos. When I dropped them off in the parking lot, Brandon gave Ken his key card to enter the building.

"You sure you don't mind me sleeping naked?"

"Just cover yourself up with the blanket and you'll be fine."

Without the key card, Brandon couldn't enter the building, but he instructed Ken to wait in the main hall so that when he was ready to enter he could be there to open the door. Before that could happen, Brandon had me all to himself for a private conversation.

"I still need to clean the apartment," I argued, keeping myself in the driver's seat.

"Kyle and Pat can handle it. Come on, just sleep over one more time."

"Where are we gonna sleep?"

"We could sleep on the pull-out in the living room, and we have the tv all to ourselves!"

"Wouldn't you rather sleep with Ken?" The phrasing of my question came out a lot more sexual than intended and also a lot harsher with my attitude.

Brandon's voice deepened as he leaned into the car, "Sure, like I would pass up a night with my favorite president..."

He captured my lips in a kiss; it was one filled with lingering passion that was still not exhausted from our fuck earlier that night. Brandon pried my lips apart to suck on my tongue. It was then that I realized just how tense my body was before he kissed me; my hand loosened on the car wheel and my cock twitched underneath my jeans. Brandon pulled away just to remove his head from the open car window and open my car door.

"...You should go," I uttered.

The freshman's eyes grew dark, "Your nipples are so hard...are you trying to tease me?"

In the midst of everything at the party, I forgot to put on my shirt again before driving them to the dorm. My bottom lip trembled.

"That's okay," Brandon said, "I'll warm you up..." Brandon lowered his face to my nipple, taking the nub between his lips. He painted it in saliva as he suckled tenderly. His hand traveled to my lower half, undoing my jeans so he can have easier access to my body.

"Ah!" I yelped.

"Still wet..." His index and middle finger circled the rim of my asshole. I lifted my hips and slouched in my seat so Brandon could insert his fingers inside my asshole, up to the knuckle.

"I could slide my cock inside you right now...do you want that?"

His fingers stretched me out, swiping back and forth, giving way for a larger object to replace them. Was he insane? Ken was steps away from the car, and the main door had a large window where he could easily look through and notice something was up between us. Not that I was ashamed of what we were doing, but...

I pressed a hand to Brandon's chest, "Not here! People can see..."

At my request, Brandon removed his fingers and grabbed the hand that was against his chest. In a low whisper, he replied, "Then come inside with me."

Normally, I'd be the one to come up with such a bold idea like fucking in a parking lot. Not like I haven't done it before, but Brandon? Something wasn't clicking.

"You feel amazing, baby..." Brandon's cock was rubbing between my bare ass cheeks not even thirty minutes after we laid on the pull out and tried to get to sleep. Forget the television, we turned it on for some light and background noise, but its sole purpose was to give us a better view of one another as we prepared for another fuck. Brandon laid a hand on my hip, keeping me on my side while getting ready to insert himself.

"Ken will hear..."

"He's down the hall."

"Your roommates?"

"They're away for the weekend."

I sucked on my teeth, "Fucking liar."

"No, I'm not"

"Liar."

Brandon pulled away from me, "You seem so off tonight...I thought you'd like this."

"So, you're doing this just because I might like it?"

"No, I want it too."

"Are you sure?" my eyes looked down, "Or are you just trying to make it up to me?"

Brandon sat up from the bed, "What am I making up for?"

"You...nevermind."

"No, tell me!" Brandon panicked, "Did I hurt you?"

My eyes shut tightly and I buried myself into my pillow. "No, but even if I did I'm sure you'd forgive me because you're so damn nice..."

"I don't get what you're trying to say-"

I sat up from the bed, my blood at a sudden boil. I amazed myself by how fast it was raised.

"Didn't you tell me that guy made the football team beat you up in a bathroom for being gay? Wasn't he the one that accused you of rape? Now he's here, and you're suddenly all buddy-buddy with him again? Was that story all a lie or does nothing get to you at all?!"

Brandon's jaw clenched up and his skin began getting pale from the confrontation. I wanted to stop so my voice wouldn't reach an octave loud enough for Ken to hear from afar, but I couldn't control myself.

"The worst thing that ever happened to me was when my father couldn't get me tickets to the Super bowl, and here you are dealing with rape accusations and this fucker ruining your life because he's too scared to come out of the closet! Why does he get the privilege of seeing you smile again after everything he's done to you?!"

A period of silence passed between us, giving Brandon time to gather his words and for me to calm down. "Matt...he didn't ruin my life," Brandon said, "I grew from that moment. Seeing him again doesn't mean I forgot what he did. I'm just being friendly, that's all"

"But you don't have to touch up on his hair and play games with him like your best pals."

An awkward grin stretched across the freshman's face, "See that's the thing, when you care about someone, you tend to slip back into those old habits of having fun with them. I can't say I didn't have a good time with him there. It felt really good, and I'm just glad he finally found himself."

"Found himself, huh?"

"Mhm. When I left the city, he said he was devastated. Beat himself up for what he did to me. He was already struggling to keep his grades up and the whole macho environment on the football team didn't help him with his sexuality, so he thought trying things out with me would help, but it only made him more stressed and at the time...I was his scapegoat. He came out during college and was accepted, but now that his parents are moving here he had to transfer and seeing him again and knowing he wants to join the frat that helped me be true to who I was...it was like...a full circle moment, you know? Closure."

Although Brandon told me how relieved he was about being reunited with Ken, the frown on my face remained still. It was hard for me to grasp how easy it was for Brandon to forgive this son of a bitch. I can't even forgive the cashier who charged me extra for guacamole.

"Well...as long as you are able to forgive him then I guess everything's cool" I got out of bed and put on my briefs. I walked over to the balcony sliding doors that were covered with white blind curtains. I took the long wand attached to the curtains and twisted it to get a view of the outdoors. Brandon's balcony was facing another freshman dorm building, the one known for housing the honor roll students who specifically requested to be roomed with people who rarely ever party and spend their times studying instead. Nerds.

"For a second, I thought you were jealous," Brandon stood up, but kept his underwear on the floor, "I was worried this was gonna be some love triangle scenario, but I'm glad that's not the case..."

I rolled my eyes at his comment, "What kind of idiot would I be to get jealous over that? I was just concerned about your well-being. But if I knew all those times you complained about this would be solved in a day, then I wouldn't have bothered..."

"Wouldn't have bothered? I don't understand."

The image of his tear stained face appeared in my mind and the pain he suffered that night was starting to become my own. I couldn't stop my mouth from moving; I knew this was going to bite me in the ass, but...

"I wouldn't have bothered taking care of you...All those times...you were probably tired or drunk, that's why you were so upset. Not because Ken was a bad friend, but because you were fucked up. And here I am trying to give a shit-"

"Matt, are you okay?"

I whipped my head towards Brandon, "You're too fucking nice! And you're kind to the wrong people. I did everything to make you happy. Trying to put a smile on my face, make you laugh because that's what I'm good at. But with what you were going through, I couldn't do that anymore...and I didn't know how to help you, but fucking be there and yet, this guy shows up and suddenly all is forgiven! Is that all people have to do? Show up at a party and play video games?"

"Matt-"

"...I guess that's the price I pay, huh? For caring too much. I won't lie, I wasn't the best person before all this and I guess karma's finally getting me..."

Brandon's hand caressed the side of my cheek and I felt his thumb wipe something away.

"You're crying," Brandon said.

"I'm just tired."

A heavy sigh left Brandon's lips and he removed his hand.

"Look, I don't want to argue all night. I wanted this to be a fun sleep over, and also a way to show you that there's nothing between Ken and I."

"I never said there was."

"I know, but still. I wanted to do that for you because I care about you," Brandon gave a half smile, "and about all that, I can see how frustrating it is to watch me be all smiles with Ken. But you gotta know that's all for show. Yes, I did feel happy, but could you imagine my initial shock seeing him again? The last time I saw him was at graduation and we weren't even talking! I was terrified, but you taught me some stuff since I got here. How to put on a brave face, stay strong even when things are tough, like that time when we were hosting that winter fundraiser-"

I chuckled, "Oh god yeah..."

"Right?! And you're always so confident and happy, I wanted to prove that I can be that way too. You don't have to worry about me when you're gone, and all those times I broke down in front of you...it's much easier to do that with someone you trust. You didn't have to do anything other than be there, Matt. I'm sorry I didn't tell you how much that meant to me back then, and I promise I won't do it again if it makes you this upset."

"Fuck that!" I exclaimed, balling my fists and raising them up to my chest, "You cry as much as you want. I don't care if it's every single day. If it helps you feel better about dealing with this asshole then I'll be there no matter what!"

The brunette man grabbed at my fists and lowered them down, "I would appreciate you not calling Ken an asshole. Although he does fit the part, it'll remind me of one asshole I still need to claim..."

Calming down, I gave Brandon a mischievous look, "Oh yeah? I think you've done that so many times we're like a married couple...in the honeymoon stage, of course"

"Oh, are we now?" Brandon perked up, "I was wondering what this was."

"Well, we've never had that discussion," I replied.

"Then tell me," Brandon embraced my body, "What are we, Matt? Should I expect you to still want me after your trip to Paris, or will Monsieur Louis sweep you off your feet?" Something about those words had a hint of sadness lurking within them. Though Brandon managed to keep his hard on for me, his embrace felt less possessive and more defeated. His arms lowered slightly like he was giving me permission to slip away.

"You shouldn't be so worried about that. I'm only going away for two months."

"A lot can happen in two months," Brandon said, "Like two months before I met you, I tried to hide away from myself. I was scared back in the closet and if you weren't so damn sexy; I could've hurt a lot of people."

His embrace tightened, "I know what it's like to hate yourself and the damage you can cause if you don't fix your issues. Ken just took a bit longer than I did."

"But he-"

"Doesn't matter. I'm not going to let that hurt me anymore when I have such a fine boyfriend by my side." His face was content with no semblance of pain from the past or worry about the future. His eyes looked into mine and his breath had picked up significantly.

"Is that what we are?" I said.

"You tell me..."

I leaned forward and kissed the freshman student, someone who I had no intention of ever being with when he first applied to Greek Life. It just so happened that our paths crossed together and through mutual attraction and a bit of desperation we gave into our urges before the first semester fully began. By the third, we were fucking and just before I would leave this campus behind, we finally made it official.

"It's so hot in here," I mumbled. The friction between the two of us was getting unbearable. All of this tension throughout the night was making me sweat. That doesn't include the part where Brandon removed my briefs to push me against the balcony window and take my dick into his mouth.

He had gotten so good at this; he was able to take in all of my length and breathe calmly through his nose. He couldn't stop himself from moaning around me and they sounded like submissive little moans too; like he was telling me through his hums that, "I will always be yours. Don't you ever forget that."

I complained about the heat in the living room, so he pulled off of me and licked his lips.

"Let's go outside."

Fuck those book nerds across the building; if any of them were still awake then they could have enjoyed seeing my bare ass lifted in the air while my strong boyfriend pounded me against the balcony railing. His hands clawed into my ass cheeks at the start, making sure I wouldn't drop onto the floor, but over time he trusted my strength. His knuckles turned white as he went to grip the railing.

"You wanted this all night, didn't you?" Brandon licked a stripe of sweat off my throat, "I know you did, you fucking tease. Walking around like that. Trying to make me hard in front of everybody..."

I had my head thrown back and felt my balls getting heavy with every thrust. My legs clung around Brandon's waist and my arms around his neck. I may have been able to hold myself up, but I didn't have the strength to reply to his accusations. It didn't matter though; I knew he was right.

Feeling my orgasm approaching I felt a sense of joy, but then I noticed something through the clear balcony door. A dark figure was standing in my direction, not directly up against the screen. but further away like they had just stumbled upon the act they were currently witnessing.

"Good..." I thought, "Let him watch."

I clenched around my boyfriend's cock even tighter and brought him flush against me which made Brandon cry out in delight.

"Holy shit!" he howled, "I'm gonna cum!"

He released the railing and latched his hands back on my ass, dripping in sweat. I brought my hands to his face and purred.

"Kiss me."

We smashed our mouths together in a last ditch effort to taste each other's lips and tongues before we reached the end.

"Don't give this ass up to anyone else" Brandon ordered, "I'll punish you if you do."

"Yes daddy."

"When we meet again, I'll have you sucking me off on campus ground. Fuck you in the library. Make you drink my cum in the cafeteria. You want that, huh? You wanna drink my fucking cum?"

"I'll swallow every single drop..."

The dark figure in the living room still hadn't left; he stood completely still. Who just stands there and not jerk off to such a sight? Maybe he was in shock or the scene was so hot his dick was already spilling cum without even needing a stroke? Whatever it was, he wasn't leaving and I liked that.

I told Brandon to lean against the screen and keep fucking me. That way, we would be closer for the figure's viewing pleasure. I glared past the glass and straight at the figure, because the more I thought about it I accepted that even though I was being protective of Brandon, I was also a little bit jealous.

I wasn't just jealous about Ken, but more about how Brandon could be so forgiving. How effortless it was to take in a backstabber and see the good in him. I wish I could be so strong. It made me question if I was even worthy of having Brandon to myself because there will be times where we will get angry with each other, go to bed without a kiss, spend days without sex and through it all I know Brandon will still love me through it.

But would I? I want to, and I'm going to make it work because this connection is something too precious to leave behind and I won't allow anyone to come in between that.

"I can't hold it, baby," Brandon mewled, "I'm sorry..."

With one final thrust upwards, Brandon clenched his ass cheeks and drove his cock in me as far as he could before the rush of his hot cum unloaded in my ass, filling me up almost completely. His orgasm nearly broke him apart and he slid down the glass to sit on the balcony floor.

"Sorry..." he repeated.

"Don't be," I reassured the freshman and adjusted ourselves so that while he sat on the floor, I would be on top of him, comfortably rolling my hips so I could reach my climax. His cum had yet to spill out of me, but that was the intention. I wanted it to swirl inside my ass to drive both of us crazy, and prove a point to our little bystander in the shadows.