The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off my sweat pants, Ray."

He hurried over to comply, and once he was done I pulled off my ugly mismatched sweatshirt, leaving me just in my lacy black bra and panties. I smiled at his sharp intake of breath. I unlatched my bra and indicated to him my panties. "Those too." I said, and he rapidly helped me to remove them as well. I undid the clip holding back my hair letting it fall to my shoulders, and then lay back on my bed in all my naked glory.

I drank in the unmistakable awe in his face as he gazed down upon me. I allowed him a few more moments to let his eyes linger and savor. Revealing my body had elicited such open 'admiration' many times before, but never had that inspired within me such intense satisfaction and enjoyment as it did now. Nor such sudden unique yearnings. I turned over to lay on my belly.

"As you did so nicely with my toes Ray, I'd like you to now give the rest of my body a soothing tongue bath." I cooed.

He fell to his knees below me at the foot of my bed. The flames within me were instantly reignited as he brought the tip of his tongue, first lightly, and then more fully and broadly up and down the soles of my feet. Rising, he extended over my heel and up my calf to the back of my thigh all the way to the bottom crease of my bottom then across and down my other leg.

Once again , after more fully coming up onto the bed he slowly traveled up my leg but this time upon reaching its end he remained engaged with my behind. I have always been proud of my derriere but the attention he was now lavishing upon it made it, and me, feel even more special. He moved his mouth in circles around each of my cheeks giving little lip and tongue bites as he went. He found his way to the long crevice between them and began working his tongue up and down its length, burrowing his face ever deeper until he finally reached my puckered bud, which he didn't hesitate to lovingly probe as my hips undulated to and fro beneath him and a soft growl escaped my lips.

All too soon though, following my initial instructions, he moved on up my back and sides to the back of my neck and shoulders. Wanting much more I flipped over onto my back and placed my hands behind my head to allow him easier access. He immediately delved into my shaven armpits, and I rapidly discovered a new, to me, erogenous zone.

He slowly moved on to more traditional delights, spiraling inward around each of my breasts until he reached the promised land, my by now hyper erect nipples. While I thoroughly enjoyed his oh so sweet suckling, and he seemed more than content to remain there indefinitely, I had far more urgent needs elsewhere.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and urged him onwards but when his meandering journey down proved too slow and unsatisfactory I grabbed him by the hair.

"On your back, boy." I ordered.

He flopped over as instructed and I rose to mount his face, my knees straddling the sides of his head as I peered down the length of him, my holy font just inches above his mouth.

"I think you know what to do"

And he most certainly did. He arched his head up and extended his tongue to greet my already soaked slit, sending shivers throughout me. I began to move and gyrate upon it and as I did I reached down to play with his pre cum slickened pole, which served to further stimulate his already ardent enthusiasm. As both his tongue and my hand continually increased their pace I knew that culmination for us both was rapidly drawing extremely close. He then shockingly pulled away his mouth and cried out.

"Please Miss Lara. Have Mercy."

I was stunned. I had been in this similar position any number of times before, with any number of what unfortunately always proved to be pseudo-submissives, and I have always instinctively known when they were on the brink and thus when to break off my hand contact to leave them on a desperate edge. But because of their invariable hopes up to that point, never before had any one of them ever asked, no, indeed begged for me to stop. But this night, this one, this amazing man, had. It was now utterly apparent to me that it was my singular pleasure that was of the only importance to him, and he clearly didn't want any avoidable or involuntary mess of his own ruining it. An absolutely joyous laugh surged out from me.

"You're going to have to show more grit and resilience than that , Ray." I teased. "But as you're doing such a wonderful job otherwise I'll grant your plea."

I released him. "Now get back to work." I commanded, watching his manhood now helplessly bob and bow before me as I resumed humping and grinding his face. And he continued on with even more exuberance, thrusting his tongue deeply inside me, then running it back out to do the same with my nether orifice, then back and forth between them, time and again, deeper and deeper as the thrilling electricity built ever greater within me until I arched my back up and clamped my legs tightly to imprison his mouth in place. And I came, and I came, and I came some more, far greater I believe than I had ever done before, most certainly drenching his face. And as I did I screamed out in exultant ecstacy as I also never had before. It went on and on until I seemed to have nothing left inside and I collapsed, totally drained, to fall by his side, nestling my head on his shoulder in blissful oblivion.

Some long, forever unknown amount of time later I began to drift back into myself, continuing to rest so comfortably in the crook of his arm and shoulder. I finally willed myself to open my eyes, and the first thing that I saw was his shaft still standing ramrod straight and erect, a seeming totem of his unceasing devotion. He had obviously remained awake and vigilant the entire time. But he had never asked, had never beseeched, for his own need. He had just lain there, achingly, waiting to know if he was in any way needed to further serve.

I now knew. Without any doubt.

"That was really wonderful, Ray." I began as I looked up at him with a smile. "You do have quite an amazing tongue." I was pleased to note the pride and gratitude in his face at my praise. I reached down to take his still pre cum lubricated manhood into my hand. "And this is also quite an impressive tool." His face now registered disbelief and astonishment. "I think I would really like to use within me," I wanted to assure him, "but only after it's been thoroughly trained that it is for my pleasure first and foremost before I might ever consider allowing you yours. So that I can ride it with wild abandon without any fear of accident." I had to make that clear. "And I don't tolerate accidents." I concluded most firmly.

I smiled more playfully now. "But you've also shown some delightful fortitude for a first night Ray, and for that I think you might deserve a little reward." I offered as I started to move my hand softly up and down his member. "But not until I say. Never until I say. Is that understood, Ray?"

Speechlessly he nodded as I began to stroke him a little harder and faster. I leaned forward and nipped his earlobe and then swirled my tongue around and within it.

"You like this, don't you Ray?"

"Oh yes, Miss Lara." he stammered.

"You liked it all tonight, didn't you?'

"Every bit." he gasped. "I've loved every second of it, Miss Lara."

"Good. I'm glad." I declared as my hand picked up its pace.

It was time. Long past time. It felt so very right. I leaned in closer to his ear.

"I've chosen you Ray. You HAVE been accepted."

His breathing stuttered.

"I've taken you, and you WILL be used."

His eyes closed tight.

"You belong to me now Ray, body and soul. I OWN you."

"Yeesss." he moaned breathlessly as I gripped and pulled on him more forcefully.

"Tell me Ray. SWEAR to me." I cried, demanding his full recognition of my possession.

"I belong to you, Miss Lara. Only ever to you." he gasped out his oath. "With every part of my being. I'm Yours ... FOREVER.'

Yes, Forever ... And Always.

As far beyond as he now was he still understood what was required. What was necessary.

"Oh God. PLEASSSE Miss Lara."

I paused, reveling in this moment of his exquisite uncertainty as he struggled valiantly to hold fast, waiting upon my pleasure, whatever that might be. I exulted in what all he was offering up to me. Would I continue? It was never more clear that to him it would always and only be My Choice... and about My Desires ... and his were of no matter ... Except to Me. My heart swelled. He was worth every bit of everything that I had to give. And I wanted him to know it. I resumed my pull, even more ferociously.

"Yes Ray, Yes. You May ... NOW."

He erupted.

Great torrents of his passion were unleashed upwards in geyser after geyser, accompanied by a guttural, almost primal groan and grunt as he bucked and rocked again and again in my ever tightening grip. He poured out his tribute in an almost unimaginable amount until he fell back, unmoving, and spent.

I gave him some well earned time to recover before having him lick some of his mess from my cum covered hand. As he did I spied a small tear of happiness forming in the corner of his eye and I leaned forward to kiss it away. I then brushed my face down to nip at his ear once again.

"And I want you to always remember the most important part of all this, boy." I softly spoke into his ear.

"What is that, Miss Lara?" he asked in wonder.

I felt my entire essence reflected in my smile as I joyfully nibbled at his ear again, and made a promise of my own ...

"You will indeed be loved ... and cherished ... Raymond Post."

As he turned his face with adoring eyes towards me I also knew, again without any doubt, that I too would be loved ...and cherished ... and worshiped ... even and ever more.