The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congratulations on your recent promotion. Dave told me about it and I recognize your name." She was still holding my hand. I wasn't about to be the one to let loose first.

"Ah, you're Dave's wife. Of course. He's spoken of you very often . . . and he wasn't exaggerating in the slightest." Now a much broader smile came my way.

"You're too kind," she said, but I noticed she didn't blush at all. "Dave sometimes talks too much." A little pursing of the lips after that statement.

"Oh, how's that?" I probed. Disappointing me, she freed her hand from mine.

"He compliments me far too often. I appreciate it but he does push it sometimes. When he's had a few drinks sometimes he'll . . . I'm sorry, I'm just going on and on. You must have more important things to do than stand here and listen to my chatter."

"I can't think of a single one," I replied, my eyes telling her that I was concentrating solely on her.

"You're very kind," was her soft reply. "I like that in a man."

I liked the way she was looking at me right then for sure. She obviously knew how to flirt a little and I was fine with that. I could give as well as take.

"Let me be a little bold then and repeat what I said before. In my opinion, Dave hasn't been exaggerating even a tiny bit when he's talked about you. You're a very beautiful lady."

A demure look, but still no blush. Maybe her dark complexion was hiding it but I didn't think so. This was not foreign ground for her.

"Again, you're very kind. I've never met you before but some of the wives were talking at the summer picnic and they were very complimentary about your looks. I'll repeat what you've said -- they weren't exaggerating either."

"Well, thank you. That and about three bucks will get you a coffee at Starbucks I think."

A very warm laugh caused me to smile as well as Dave appeared at her side.

"I see you two have already met so I'll skip the introduction," he said, glancing from Shannon to me and back. Her eyes never left mine.

"Yes, we've just been chatting," she said. The expression on her face was, well, just an expression, but so sensual I could hardly stand it. I wasn't used to being in this position but, with Shannon, I didn't mind it as much as I thought I might. Those dark eyes, and the subtle make up she wore, the dark complexion and the shimmering black hair that framed it all. Maybe it was just me, something that was unique with me. I had to have her.

"Listen, we'll go grab a seat," Dave said.

"On one condition," I countered. "That when the music starts, you'll save a dance for me."

Dave smiled. Foolish man -- he had no idea.

"I will for sure." Did she actually lick her lips as she said that? I could feel the first stirrings just south of my belt.

Thusly, the evening passed and I mingled, as was my duty. I was invited to join two vice presidents at their table for dinner, not by them but by one of the wives. I have to admit I learned a few things about the company by just listening carefully, and a few choice tidbits about people as well. Useful perhaps, at some future time.

The music started and, when the first hour had passed, I had danced with more 50+ ladies than I had imagined possible. Finally, I was able to break away and make my way to the Sylvester's table. I was greeted by a very warm smile from Shannon. Dave was trying to talk to whoever it was that was sitting next to him but was obviously so drunk, he was having a little difficulty.

I held out my hand. "Dance?" She took my hand and stood up quickly.

"Thank you for rescuing me," she whispered in my ear.

Thanks for rescuing her from her husband? Either my imagination was running wild or things were moving along much faster that I had thought possible. A very slow and melodic ballad was playing. She put her arm to my shoulder and I slid an arm around her waist. When I reached for her other hand, her fingers interlocked with mine. Her hand on my shoulder slid slowly along that shoulder until it was nearly behind my head. Her body moved very subtly and my hand had moved from the middle of her back nearly to her opposite side. The space between us had quickly dwindled to nothing.

Whatever scent she was wearing was now surrounding me, exquisitely sensuous on her, which she had to be aware of. Her body, now gently pressed against mine, was totally implausible, it seemed so perfect in every detail.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked quietly, hoping my growing erection wasn't pushing against her.

"I am now," she answered. No smile, just that continued and very unnerving look. Why was it unnerving if that was exactly the look I wanted? Then the tone of things suddenly changed.

"I understand you're opening a new sales office in Phoenix?" A bit of a smile lit her face.

"We are," I said, puzzled.

"I've always wanted to live in Phoenix." It seemed that her body was pressed against me even tighter.

I think I was beginning to get the gist of what was happening. I was pushing forward with my agenda, her. But she had an agenda as well. Perhaps we could both end up at the same destination.

"A very pleasant place if you don't mind the heat and the sand storms."

"I don't mind the heat. And if what I'm feeling is what I think it is, I believe you're enjoying a little heat as well."

Holy shit! What was happening? She was casually commenting about my hard on. I could play too, or at least I hoped I could. This was my forte, but she was matching me stroke for stroke. I wasn't used to that.

"Hard for that not to happen, dancing with you pressed up against me like this."

"Don't mistake what I just said." Another subtle smile. "I'm enjoying it too." She quickly moved her hips from side to side and I think I gained at least a half an inch, maybe more.

"Go on."

"I just wondered if Dave has a chance at that? I'd love to live there."

No way was I going to put a drunk like Dave in charge of that new office. "He's right there in the running, Shannon. The final decision is Mike Webster's but I might be able to put in a good word for him."

"Might? What would make that certain?"

Holy shit one more time. Was that just an invitation I heard? This was not at all the way I thought it would go. I mean, I was hoping. I just thought it might take a while. She was making it easy. I was looking right at her, nodding my head gently. A grin grew into a smile. I winked.

"That's what I thought," she said, knowingly. "Are you good with numbers?" I looked puzzled. "Do you remember things well?"

"That I do." She recited her cell number very slowly, then repeated it.

"Same area code and exchange as mine. So, I only need the four."

"Give me your four too." I echoed what she had done.

We had exchanged the fours.

"My phone is very private -- no one bothers it."

I heard, 'Dave doesn't snoop in my phone.'

Something clicked. "Dave is going to a training conference next week. Two days."

A smile and more licking of lips. "How convenient. Two days, too. And right before Christmas. Maybe I'll get a special present then." She swung those hips across the front of me again. I was going to need relief of some kind. The sooner the better. I wasn't sure I could wait till next week but maybe I should. Thank god the dance floor was crowded and people couldn't see what she was doing.

The music stopped and she stepped away from me and glanced down.

"I'll walk in front of you," she smiled. I really wanted her to walk in front of me right to another room somewhere and take care of that relief I needed. Tuesday was only three days away. Three days! As I followed her off the floor, I realized this was my first view of her ass. Hopefully not the last though as it looked squeezable and a whole lot more. I wanted to see it bare.

****

At work on Monday morning, I avoided Dave as much as possible. I must have a pea-sized conscience at least. A possibility, I guess. That was the only thing I could think of that would make me do that. I had resisted the urge on Sunday to text. Her resistance evidently was less than mine as I got a text from her in the afternoon.

dave's conference is 2 days but he leaves mon pm and doesn't get back till thur pm. 4 all PRACTICAL PURPOSES, that's 4 days. 😊

Didn't take me long to answer that.

u r very perceptive. 4 days 4 me 2

On Monday morning I received another text.

can't wait 4 4 days to start can't have ur car parked in front of house with dave gone give me ur addy and will pick u up at ur house this evening will pull in my garage and no 1 will no deal?

Hell yes, it was a deal. Best deal I could think of.

perfect 2369 forest drive call or text when on way will be watching.

She'd see it was an apartment building and would just pull into the lot. I'd be ready.

Some days pass agonizingly slowly. This Monday was the worst I'd experienced. My mind kept trying to picture Shannon naked. I was sure that even my fevered brain wouldn't do her justice. I'd had women. That wasn't a problem and never had been. This one just seemed different somehow. Maybe because she was married. That might be it. I'd never bonked a married woman before. It had started out with me determined to have her somehow. It was ending with her having me. And it hadn't really ended yet since nothing had happened except some conversation and a few text messages.

Mercifully five o'clock arrived and I skipped out. When I was finally in my apartment, I quickly sent a text.

home

An immediate reply.

on way

I had no idea where she lived so I wasn't sure how long it would take her to get to my apartment. Like a lap dog, I sat at the window waiting for my master to get there. Or mistress. Whatever the hell. I wasn't used to this. Damn it, I had seen her first -- wanted her, was determined to have her. Now it was time and I was sitting here practically drooling, waiting to see her car pull in. I stood up and paced back and forth, never so far that I couldn't still see the parking lot. Where the hell was she?

My phone vibrated.

"Pulling in," the voice said.

"On the way." I echoed her text.

I swung the door open and climbed in. She was the same, only different. Pony tail. Very short shorts. Very tight sleeveless t-shirt, obviously nothing on under it. Barefooted. It was all I could do to keep from taking her right there in the parking lot. Of course, she saw that. That look. That grin. That . . . everything.

"Ready?" she nearly whispered.

"You shittin' me?" I got out between breaths.

"Just checking," she said and reached over and grabbed my crotch.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Yeah, we will," she answered, "before long now."

She puled out of the parking lot and headed somewhere. I wasn't sure where. But I didn't care either because I knew what would happen when we got there. Those legs that I hadn't seen before, tan and slick. I couldn't resist. I laid my hand on her thigh and rubbed that fantastic smoothness.

"Un uh," she said. "Don't distract the driver. Plenty of time." But she didn't move my hand. "How was your day?"

Yeah, how was it? Would I tell her it was good and bad? Anticipating this moment but stuck there not able to do what I so wanted to do. Should I tell her how many times I pictured her naked body standing in front of me, beckoning me to come closer? Should I tell her how many times I had to get up and walk around, do something, so I wouldn't reach in my pants and take care of the boner that kept popping up?

"Not bad," I answered instead. "I'll have to admit I was thinking a little about this."

"Me too. All day." She looked over at me. That same look and that same grin. I so wanted to wipe that grin away with my own lips, with my tongue. I wanted to taste that grin, see it from so close that the heat from it would scorch my face. "What are you thinking right now?"

"If you make me tell you we might not get to your house."

"I'm not teasing," she replied, glancing my way again. "I really want to know. I want to hear it."

"Okay, I lied," I began. "All I could think of all day was you -- naked. When I was in my office and someone came in to see me, I had to slide my chair under my desk so they wouldn't see my hard on. I walked around all over the place to distract myself. I thought of all the things you said when we were dancing. I'm not usually like this, Shannon. Not at all. I probably shouldn't even have told you all that. I don't know."

"I've been hoping all that was true," she said very softly. "This is new for me too. Dave is . . . well, you saw him. He's like that too often, particularly when I'm ready. Dave was finally ready last night but I told him I had a horrible headache. I wanted to be really ready for today . . . and tomorrow . . . and the next day . . . and then the next again. I'm going to be ready whenever you're ready. I'll probably have more 'readys' than you'll have too. Does that scare you?"

I just looked at her. She was smiling, but her eyes were on the road. This absolutely gorgeous thing that I was wanting to somehow get a shot at was telling me that, for the next four days, I'd get as many shots as I wanted, probably even more than I wanted or could handle. That hand, still on her thigh, rubbed again.

"How much further?" was the answer to her question.

"Not that far, but too long." It seemed that every word she spoke was shear torture to my inflamed brain and that other inflamed thing as well. "Crouch down," she said. "We're almost there."

I twisted my body onto the floor of her front seat, felt the bump as we crossed the curb, saw the bright light disappear and heard the garage door descending. She didn't say anything, just opened her door and got out. I untwisted and was out my door quickly. I went around the car and toward the door where she had disappeared. I passed the workbench, a very small one with a very few tools mounted behind it. Signs of Dave. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many more.

I went in the door, through the laundry room and into the family room. She was standing in the middle of the room, feet apart and hands on hips. Her look drilled into me, stopping me short. Still, I couldn't believe how gorgeous she was, just standing there.

"Okay, Mr. Seth, how do we do this?"

I just stood there, dumbfounded a bit. How do we do this?

"We have four days so no hurry. We can sit and talk, have a beer. You okay with beer?"

I nodded.

"Or, we could just run to the bedroom, rip our clothes off and fuck like crazy." She hadn't moved.

I was ready for the bedroom dash but . . . I wondered what she wanted. I just wanted her but, somehow, I had the feeling that, if I did that . . . I wasn't sure what I was thinking. My pecker was telling me one thing but my brain was holding back.

"I can do either," I answered as casually as I could, my voice not at all conveying what I really felt. I thought I saw her eyes waver just a tiny bit.

"I'll get a couple beers." She held that pose for a few more seconds, then turned and went to the kitchen. I think if she'd stood like that for five more seconds she'd have been on the floor, fighting to keep her clothes from being torn to shreds.

It was simple. I saw her at the party. I wanted her. I made my move and we should have probably slipped off to the parking lot, had a quick one and . . . It didn't seem to be that simple at all. I'd hit my shot and it was a hole in one. But she'd hit hers and it had dropped in right on top of mine. We were even.

But she was back with the beers so golf would have to wait. She handed me a beer and sat down beside me.

"So, tell me, Seth. Is this something you do a lot?"

Is what something I do a lot? Drink beer? Have sex? Hook up with a co-worker's wife?

"In the next four days I hope this is something I'll be doing a lot."

"You haven't done anything yet. Tell you what though. You just drink that beer and I'll take care of doing something."

I almost never was at a loss for words. Somehow, she had shut off all those avenues in my brain that delivered those words. I just watched.

She sat her beer on the table in front of us and grabbed the hem of her shirt. She quickly pulled it off over her head, her breasts bouncing as the shirt slipped over them. They looked . . . perfect, that tan complexion just a little lighter on her breasts, the nipples a dark brown, the areola just a shade lighter. She smiled at me. She reached for her beer, those breasts swinging as she leaned forward. She rubbed the can on each nipple. They popped to attention, the areola crinkling appropriately.

"Better?" she asked very innocently, eyeing me. I could only nod, my eyes frozen to those delicious mounds of Shannon flesh.

She opened the been can to a loud hissing sound. It was beyond imagining what I was seeing. She took the damn beer can and tipped the opening against one nipple and then the other. A couple of drops of beer dripped onto her shorts but another couple of drops hung tantalizingly from each nipple. She twisted and pushed them my direction.

My beer wasn't open yet so I just dropped it on the couch and carefully licked the drop from each nipple, then sucked on them greedily, but not for the taste of the beer. It was the taste of her that had begun to fill my mouth and make its way toward my brain. She pulled back a little, then carefully took a long drink of her beer. She held it in front of me and I did the same, tasting where her mouth had just been.

Her face moved toward me, those eyes boring in. she was so close -- our lips met, then ground together. Quickly, before I even imagined it her tongue was probing then thrusting, pushing against mine over and over. My breathing was getting so labored I wasn't sure my nose could carry enough air to keep me alive. Still her mouth was locked with mine. At last I was free, a freedom I didn't really want. She put the beer to her mouth again, her eyes rolled toward mine and she was back again. I was ready this time, my mouth opened quickly. Her lips locked on mine. Holy shit, my mouth was filled with her tongue -- and beer. I fought to swallow but she wasn't letting loose. Somehow, I swallowed and she pulled back, smiling again.

She sat the beer down and stood up, her very bare legs against my slacks. I wanted to rip my pants off so I could feel those bare legs rubbing against mine, but couldn't take my eyes off of her as she was slowly sliding those shorts down her legs, then stepping out of them. She struck that pose I had seen her in when I first came through the door, feet apart and hands on hips. Only this time, she was within reach.

I reached and she grabbed my hand and pressed it between her legs. She slid it back and forth. She was so wet that even that made a sloshing sound.

"Think I'm ready," she said, her voice as soft and sensuous as anything I'd ever heard. And I'd heard a lot.

"More than ready," I answered, and I was hoping anxious as well.

She carefully put one leg and then the other on the couch, straddling me. She moved forward until that glistening pussy was an inch from my face. Her hands went to the back of the couch and she leaned against me, pushing herself against my open mouth.

My tongue began to work, accompanied by sounds I'd longed to hear, but never imagined it would be like this. My hands squeezed both cheeks of that bare ass I hadn't seen yet. It was soft, then harder as it flexed in time with the jerks and thrusts I could feel against my face. My lips joined my tongue as I pulled her into my mouth to even louder groans from above my head.

"Make me come, Seth. MAKE ME COME!"

More moans, more twisting, my tongue and lips working in unison. She was pressing harder against me, then still harder.