The Choices of Evelyn Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cackled. Eva stared at her from the privacy of her mask. The woman was a travesty, obviously fighting a hopeless war against the decay of aging. How old was she? Sixty-five? Seventy, probably, looking like an ageless wax doll under an abundant blond wig. But her eyes...

They were coal-black and huge, no doubt widened by surgery. Under arching, tattooed eyebrows they seemed to crouch like a pair of black panthers. She could almost hear them growl. Danger.

Hardly moving her head, Eva shifted her gaze from the Contessa to M and back again. Few people might notice the moving joints of M's jaws, or the miniscule twitch under her right eye, but Eva did. She knew her, didn't she? She knew M by now as well as she was known by her. The woman was scared shitless, and it left Eva unprotected, didn't it? She realized she'd have to fend for herself. She knew she had to choose again. Just another hopeless choice between two evils, wasn't it? Scylla and Charybdis, the devil and a hard place, the frying pan and the fire.

It was also a choice between the evil she knew and an evil she didn't. Or was it? Did she really know the evil that was M? The gag blocked her sigh. Eva searched for M with her eyes, turning her head. The woman in white slapped the table.

"Here!" she hissed. "Your eyes stay here." Two evils, indeed, but did she have a choice at all? Her knees made an automatic curtsey. The old woman kept her gaze fixed on her. Then she turned towards M, chuckling

"Tonight's special guest," she said, smiling in her direction. "La magnifique M... has brought us something really extraordinary, or so she boasts." She turned back towards Eva again, and gestured. As she did so, glaring spotlights turned to focus on the adorned girl's body, making her stand like a torch of pale flesh and silver paint – gleaming, sparkling. "The amazing, newly baptized Eeeva,' the woman cried out, "or whatever the slut's name is. M assures us she is unique... uuu-nique." The woman raised her eyebrows and opened her eyes wide as she repeated the word. "Oh, lala," she went on, mockingly clacking her tongue. "For whatever reason, M insists that this slave is unbroken... a white raven... an unbroken slave." She turned to Eva. "Please tell me, slut," she said, "what on earth is an unbroken slave, and, more to the point: what is the use of that?"

Eva stared at her, pushing her tongue against the hard gag ball.

"Aah, excuse-moi!" the woman exclaimed. "You may have a hard time answering that, won't you? Or answering any question at all." She cackled an evil laugh, echoed by some at the table. M just stared, Eva saw. The older woman turned towards the table again, shrugging. Then she almost whispered: "Ah bien. Such tantalizing secrets to unveil. We are very curious... que la fête commence; let the party begin!"

The orchestra plunged into a dark and melancholic suite unknown to Eva. It was dominated by a cello's vibrant sadness and the low throbs of a drum. The strange, strange music moved her almost to tears. It strummed at the strings of her being with a force she knew... she knew so well. It aboded bad things to come.

Eva sighed a muffled sigh again, heaving her exposed chest. It made the thin chains pull at her captured nipples. The blonde, curly cherub stirred. She'd been kneeling at Eva's feet, rubbing and licking Sandi's giant fake-cock all through the Countess's weird speech. Now, the girl rose and slid her body along Eva's legs and thighs, letting her tiny hands flutter over the oiled skin. Then she sank to her knees again and spread Eva's legs as wide as she could, making the metal capped heels scrape on the floor.

The room watched the girl's exposed body. Eva felt little tremors running down the length of her limbs, making the oiled and painted highlights gain a life of their own. So much like a precious thoroughbred mare she felt, her nerves tense, her eyes wide behind the mask, while the mourning music died away. Now the belly-thrumming drum was the only voice again. It sounded muffled and low like the beat of a heart. A slowing heart.

The petite angel rose on her ballet dancer's feet, standing in perfect silence for two seconds. Then she bounced forward and around the table to sink beside M's chair, a spotlight following her. Her knees slowly spread as she lowered her eyes to the ground. Her hands reached up and out like a cup, palms upwards. M nodded slowly and lifted the tiny silver key off her chest where it had been hidden between her breasts. Its fragile chain circled down on the open hand. The key itself was between her thumb and finger.

"Take her to heaven," she whispered audibly into the silence, as she let the key drop. "And then to sweetest hell," she added. The girl gave her a dazzling smile. Then she rose again and almost skipped back to the waiting girl, her precious bounty dangling from her hand. A soft murmur from the table accompanied her until she knelt in front of Eva. She kissed the shivering belly, running her tongue in circles around its central dimple. A protracted sigh floated into the room.

Eva couldn't prevent her hips from gyrating – slow at first, then increasing. Maybe she didn't want to – no, she didn't want to. But there was no choice involved, was there? Or it must be her body's choice. Soon, and so very predictably, Eva floated towards the edge of bliss – again – a place she hated to love so much. Once again, she was close to explosion. And once again, she knew that she could not come without permission. But whose permission?

Turning her eyes through a mist of dizzy arousal to M, she wondered. Moving them back to the obsidian holes in the Countesses waxen face, she wondered. The blonde let the chain and key tickle over her sweat-soaked belly. It was a feather light touch that drove her further to the brink of insanity. Eva sobbed between the pulses of the silken drum beats. The girl with the key turned her most innocent face to M, her eyebrows rising high, questioning. M nodded. But, before obeying, the nymph turned her baby-blue gaze to the Countess, knowing well where her loyalty lay. The old woman nodded too.

The girl let the tiny silver object click into the keyhole over the cup that closed Eva's hairless cunt. The leather straps fell away, and the girl removed the cup. She turned around to kneel for the audience, holding the object up for all to see, as Eva felt fresh air lick at the area between her thighs – soaked and exposed. A murmur ran the length of the table.

New juices trickled down her creamy insides – there was no stopping them, no hiding. Looking down past her crowned nipples, she saw how the cute blonde dipped her right forefinger into the shallow cup, showing how it glistened in the lights. She brought it to her mouth and made it disappear between the pink wet pillows of her lips. Sucking audibly, her eyes closed, an angelic smile dimpling her cheeks. The audience sighed in sympathy. Once again, she rose to her nimble feet, floating with feline grace towards the Countess's chair – followed by the searchlight. She knelt to present the silver cup. The old woman inhaled the scent with relish. Then she nodded, and the girl danced over to M. She once again presented her silver gift, but M only nodded her on, keeping her dark eyes fixed on the Countess.

One by one the guests dipped their fingers in. They tasted Eva's fragrant essence, and then passed the chalice on. Eva watched them appreciate her juices from the confining darkness of her mask, her emotions drifting from sheer disgust into inexplicable arousal. Then she felt something slide up her spread thighs, rubbing the soft skin slicked with sweat, oil and fresh juices trickling from her unruly cunt. Looking down, she saw the muzzled face of little Sandi. His pale eyes sparkled behind the maze of leather. His pink tongue had wormed its way out, tracing her shivering skin up to her liberated slit, as his wrapped hands rose up to find her ass cheeks. When the tongue found her clit, she cried out, attracting the audience's attention.

The curly blonde squealed in delight as she noticed what was happening. She ran back to Eva, sinking beside the licking boy. Both her arms went around his back. Loudly she praised his initiative. Then she caressed him, uttering sweet words of encouragement in her angel's voice, calling him her puppy. The audience was touched, they squirmed in their seats, as Eva shed her shame and pushed her cunt into Sandro's muzzled face. Some of them started to stroke themselves or their table partners.

It became harder for Eva to notice the world around her as a tunnel of pulsing darkness closed in – her mind drowned by a wave of sheer arousal. The boy's tongue licked and licked, each stroke another step up to that one elusive climax – another step and yet another... Then it was all over.

Again. Waking from her feverish dream, Eva saw the girl leading Sandi away by his collar. Her hips jolted forward in agony as she felt her orgasm slip away. Again, again... Muffled sobs sounded in time with her heaving chest, making her tits play a game of light and shadow. The sting of the awakened clamps cleared her mind.

The blond girl now knelt beside Sandi, she saw, way out of reach. She could have followed them, but her feet didn't move, checked by whatever unspoken rule she had to obey. She could only watch the girl whisper sweet words in the boy's ear. Then she kissed him, while her tiny hand found his huge purple pole, taking it off his pink little penis – shrunk and wrinkled, but sparkling with sweat and juices. Sandi sobbed, as his lower belly started to undulate against the rubbing fingers. Eva understood the world he was in now – lost in blissful misery, miserable bliss... Their world.

The girl's other hand found the stiff bobtail between his little-boy's ass cheeks, and, using a rhythm of relentless masturbation, she started plunging it in and out. Soon, Eva saw his bright eyes roll up. Little sounds escaped his muzzle-bound jaws and his body arched in expectation of a sweet, slow, protracted sissy-climax. But the girl pushed him away, leaving him to tremble like Eva. He sank to his belly and laid his muzzled head between his would-be paws, his limbs twitching. His eyes never left Eva's.

The blonde child danced away – this time to the Nubian giant, still stirring his drum. She stood on tiptoes, but still couldn't reach his face. So, she kissed his mighty biceps and bade him to bend his head towards hers. A slow smile washed over his face as he listened. Taking off the sling of the drum, he exposed the seven feet splendor of his muscled body. Only his crotch was covered by a leopard's skin. It stood out under the strain of his cock's bulge.

Gracefully, the blond girl sank before him. She took away the spotted skin to set free a long, fat cock. It was in the process of rising as she kissed it on its velvet-covered head. Then she started to stroke its stem. In moments, she turned the snake into a stallion's rod. It throbbed and dripped, shining from the deep darkness of his loins. A sigh ran around the table as expert little fingers kneaded the monstrous sac. They made the balls inside roll and dance as the girl closed her lips around the knob. She pushed off the foreskin and sucked it back in place. Then she left it alone. The taut glans sparkled with her saliva.

Looking up to his face she gave him her sweetest smile. Then she took the penis in her hand and led the giant towards Eva.

***

Chapter Eighteen – Contessa.

The table watched in silence as the hand of the tiny nymph led the mightiest bull of Africa by his engorged cock up to a masked, gagged and paralyzed girl, her exposed, painted body tied into the most obscene stance possible. Strong hands had pulled her arms behind her, stretching them over a cold, metal contraption, while pulling her down until she rested on spread knees, her body arching backwards. The forced position made her tits jut out, the silver caged nipples catching the lights. The gag-ball shone between her jaws, its straps feeling tighter than ever. Her cunt was pushed out, bare and dripping.

Exposed.

She lifted her head to watch between her tits to whatever approached her. Then an imposing shadow darkened her world.

"E-va," a girl's voice said, stretching the 'eee' and making the very short 'ah' jump with pleasure. "I brought you a present." Eva focused on the blond nymph's face that shone out of the dark shadow looming over her. The girl giggled, turning her baby-blue eyes to where her hand was – tiny and white, wrapped around... something. It took Eva another few seconds to realize what it was, and then she still had trouble believing. All she saw at first was a huge fist-sized clump, round and sleek and shining, slit vertically at the middle – staring at her like the purple eye of a snake. It hung before an entirely black backdrop, a sparkling tear sliding out. With a shock she realized it was the head of a cock, but the cock itself was so deeply black that only the white girl's hand indicated its incredible dimension.

She swallowed with a gagging sound, overwhelmed by another wave of dizziness. For days, weeks, her emotions had been played like a yoyo. They'd bounced up and down the rope, making it stretch and stretch until there was no up nor down anymore. Right now, she was all over the place. Adrenalin had constantly been pumping through her system; adrenalin from arousal, adrenalin from frustration and rage. Visiting the edge of sanity time and time again had turned her body into a buzzing, sparkling hull around ever-growing emptiness. Shock after shock had assaulted her body and mind – pain shocks and pleasure shocks, the pain of pleasure, the pleasure of pain... And finally, over and over again: the despair of denial.

Her chained arms and arched body turned numb. Her jaws were beyond hurting. Thirst turned her throat into sandpaper. Her thighs trembled without control. Associations ran rampart, turning her mind into a merry-go-round of images – demonic creatures became howling wolves with boar-like bristles. Black giants grew horse's body's, mounting her like monstrously-hung centaurs from Greek mythology. The cock that hung only inches from her gagged mouth now, grew to twice its already impossible size, morphing into a humongous snake – twisting, turning.

To her dismay, Eva felt the sinews of her neck and shoulders strain and stretch, not to get away, but to get closer to the abominable thing. Her eyes burned inside her mask. All her senses centered on the stretched ring of her mouth, reaching, gagging. Her muffled groans punctured the silence that had spread through the room.

The blonde's nimble fingertips played with the throbbing knob. Slowly, she slid its velvet foreskin back and forth. The head seemed to wear a crown of sparkling diamonds – a sheen of precum catching the stage lights. A tear slid out of the vertical eye, only inches away from Eva's hooded gaze. Her parched throat bobbed. The little girl's finger caught the slow pearl, savoring it between her soft lips.

"Oh yessss..." she breathed, her budding titties heaving. Then she slid out of Eva's limited vision, but she could trace the girl's progress by her silver laugh. She must be behind her now, for she felt her fingertips on the silver cap enclosing her skull. Blue eyes appeared from above, closing in on hers – inverted and surrounded by a halo of blond curls.

Printing a butterfly kiss on the cruel silver ball that stretched her mouth, the girl softly cupped Eva's flushed face, and whispered sweet inaudible words. She let her hands slide down behind the skullcap to open the tight straps. Then she took out the soaked gag ball. Standing over and behind the kneeling girl, she studied the dripping globe, and started to lick it with slow, long strokes. She sighed with relish.

Eva exercised her tortured jaws, gasping and gulping, hardly able to close her mouth. She inhaled the newfound air deeply, getting dizzy from its impact. Her chest rose and fell in rapid movement, sending little jabs into her nipples. The dangling jewels tinkled softly. Maybe it was the new oxygen, maybe the new sensations in her nipples, but a concrete question seemed to push its way through the bag of pale marshmallows her brain had become.

The question was simple: why? Why this?

Eva knew by now that torture and humiliation didn't need logic for these women: in the closed circuit of their insanity it had become its own answer. But why make this display out of it? Out of her? The answer was a set of images, prominently featuring M and the plastic woman in white. They were scattered images, making up a collage of gazes, raised eyebrows, tight lips and exchanged glances. They conveyed one thing clearly: whatever happened to her, had little to do with her. She was a toy of two warring factions. One, an ambitious younger woman somehow at odds with this Countess bitch. The other, an old hag fighting to hold on to her waning power and her dwindling youth. Eva didn't count, neither as a woman nor even as a human being; she was a battlefield. And the battle was a test, a silly, ego-driven test.

"The world should see how far you've come," M had said, watching her from her chair beside the hearth, sipping her wine. So, 'the world' was this old hag and her cronies. And the 'how far,' what was that?

Eva knew what had been done to her. Through punishment and reward, conditioning and just plain chemicals her body and mind had been forced to totter on an almost inhuman pinnacle of lust and sexuality, making her ache to find a release that had been forever denied. On the other hand, through training and conditioning M had flogged her into discipline: the absolute obedience to this woman she ought to call Mistress. It was a contest, meant to make a point.

What point?

'An unbroken slave,' the Countess had said. M made a gamble, showing these old women new ways to stroke their egos. New ways even more cruel than the old whip-and-chains method. No need to break them if you can make them need it, want it – love it. And be aware of it all. Why just have their bodies if you can have their spirits as well?

The purple monster almost touched her face now, radiating heat and leaking its mounting arousal on her chin – hot and slimy. The eye at the center opened and closed with a throb. Its evil gaze captured Eva – or what was left of her. It made a tiny bird out of her, a trembling sparrow captivated by the snake's hypnotic glare. A child, stunned by a rearing horse in heat.

'Votan' was just a word, a name slipping through her head. But it triggered a new explosion of painful lust in her arched body and her aching mind – perverting her fondest memories, raping the last shreds of her innocence.

Before taking a second gulp of air, Eva shot her head forward, closing her lips around the bobbing knob of the huge Nubian's penis. A shocked murmur gushed from the table. The blond girl pulled back Eva's face, forcing her mouth open and replacing the ball. But the damage had been done. The realization of what happened slowly entered Eva's dazed mind. She'd chosen, hadn't she? And her choice had betrayed M, her owner, her arrogant tormentor. And with it she'd betrayed the woman's standing in this circle of crazy sadists.

Why did she choose the plastic bitch? Was it out of spite? Or was it no choice at all, just her lack of training, her exhausted body giving in? M hadn't told her what was to be expected, no one had, but she knew: she'd let her down. The unbroken slave had failed, a gamble had been lost, ambitions crushed.

What would happen now? Eva tried to look past the dark giant, just in time to see M slowly nod her head and seal her fate. A rush of excitement spread around the table from her simple gesture.