The Christmas Card List

Story Info
Memories and the benefits from making lists.
4.9k words
4.37
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers

At Christmas time my wife and I have an understanding, a rule. It's a simple one, she concentrates on the buying of gifts for family and friends (a task of which I have no imagination whilst she has no problem with finding an excuse to spend money). In return for me not interfering with suggestions of what to buy, I deal with sending out the Christmas cards to a slightly longer list of people.

My only involvement with the gift process is to give a hand with the wrapping (she's hopeless using sticky tape and paper) and her contribution with my task is to advise me of some addresses of the select folks who have made it onto this year's card list. It's a scheme that has worked very well for a number of years now.

I like going through that list for it is a reminder of the events that caused whoever to become friends (family addresses, I have no problems with!) Funny thing is that writing down a particular name and address also causes me to get an erection when I recall the circumstances that led to the friendship in question.

It was soon after my wife and I got married that we got to know another couple through the gym that we joined. My wife began a Pilates class at the same time as the other girl and by default I kind of teamed up with her husband who did the same circuit of the 'instruments of torture' in the exercise suite as me. The girls supported each other in their classes; the guy assisted me with weights, that kind of thing. One thing led to another and soon we were meeting and socialising outside of the gym and discovering that we had very similar interests.. and how.

We used to get together about once or twice a week and it hadn't taken us too long to discover just how aligned our interests were and that all four of us had ideally matched sexual tendencies. I don't recall how we ever got onto the subject, I guess it must have been at some drunken party or such, but we confessed to each other that the other wife and I were 'closet voyeurs' who would be quite happy to watch our spouses in action whilst both my wife and the other guy claimed to be 'exhibitionists', which perfectly complemented our voyeurism, and they would be willing to perform intercourse right in front of us.

Wow, some confession and thereafter our friendship was cemented when we got together for us to explore what we liked doing.

As I wrote their Christmas card all I could see in my mind was how we used to watch them so close up we could smell their sex and hear their stroking; sometimes touching each other during their orgasms so we could feel them cum on each other. Grief, no wonder my writing on the envelope looks so shaky!

*******​

We started swapping one summer evening after dinner and a few bottles of wine at our house. After dinner we decided to play the parlour game of 'Truth or Dare'. On a spur of the moment a challenge was made, a dare, that our spouses have a quickie with each other. I was surprised when after losing the bet my wife with no hesitation hiked up her sundress and layed on the floor. I'll never forget how she nervously looked over at me and said, almost as if she was trying to convince herself, "It's no big deal, really".

My now best friend dropped his shorts and knelt in front of her and with his erect cock bobbing and with my wife's sundress pulled up to show see she wasn't wearing panties, she spread her legs and guided him inside.

I'd like to claim it was embarrassing when they first started but we soon abandoned that feeling for as he worked his way inside her an intense sexual thrill overcame all four of us.

His wife, a petite little lady, and I watched while sitting side-by-side on the sofa with the two of them were on the carpet in front of us. There was nothing romantic or too personal about what we were viewing for her husband was holding himself above my wife as if he was doing press-ups in the gym. His knees were touching the floor but he was holding himself up above her upper body, looking down at her chest, concentrating. My wife could also have been in the gym doing pelvic floor exercising, she just lay on her back and held her legs apart so he could cum in her pussy with as little body contact as possible. No kissing, no laying on top of her, no lovemaking, no fucking. Nothing intimate, he just mechanically fucked her and ejaculated.

It must have taken all of 20 deep strokes to make himself cum; about 90 seconds worth of gentle, half-shaft deep in and out strokes. From the sofa we saw my wife flinch when his first spurt shot up her. We could actually see the exposed length of his shaft heave and jolt when he started shooting. Her reaction was to spread her legs even further when she felt him let go, quickly tilting her pussy upwards and offering herself up to him. He responded by pushing himself all the way up inside her and right before our eyes he ground himself balls deep in her until he finished ejaculating. Start to finish, the entire process took less than 3 or 4 minutes.

His wife and I had watched them in stunned silence. We didn't say anything to each other but from the body language I felt from the way she was squirming alongside me, it was clear that we silently shared the thought that the sight was thrilling beyond our wildest dreams!

He got up and pulled his shorts back up, I was so transfixed at what had just happened my focus didn't move and I continued staring at my wife laying there in some kind of daze. I heard the sound of the front door close and realized that they had left the house straightaway without a word being said. That was the signal that jerked me out of having my fantasy partially fulfilled, I got up, dropped my pants.

My sexually dazed wife never got up off the floor. Within a minute after the door had closed I was inside her and fulfilling the rest of my fantasy of having seconds after she had been fucked by another man.

It was glorious, the best fuck I have ever had, her pussy was amazingly slippery, noticeably saturated with warm nectar. When I thrust myself all the way up inside her we could literally feel her vagina fill up with a flood of his warm, thick semen rising up and surrounding the entire length of my shaft. It felt like her insides had been generously lubricated just for my benefit because there was hardly any friction. I told her how sexy she looked with another man's cock in her; she told me how she could feel the head of his cock swell up and get bigger right before he started ejaculating.

We were face to face, two missionaries hissing dirty talk, while I thrust my cock into the residue of his orgasm. As we fucked, his cum moved around inside her we could hear the squishing noises and each thrust when I slid in and out of her caused his semen to overflow out of her pussy and flood down onto the carpet. She kept talking all the time, telling me how big he felt and she could feel his cum shoot out and fill her pussy. Her talking turned to squeals when she felt me add my own ejaculation.

Our fuck was wet and messy and sloppy seconds was driving both of us insane with lust. I pulled out and with my cock still spurting and dribbling over her gaping pussy I was so turned on that I didn't hesitate to go down on her and suck on her spunk-filled cunt. She had yet another orgasm from my licking and afterwards she remained as turned on as I when I kissed her with a mouthful of its contents!

I pulled her to her feet and still both hyper-aroused we went to bed and continued to have wickedly powerful orgasms throughout that night.

Eventually we got to sleep, both with the same thought in mind, we had to do this again!

******​

The other husband called us early the following morning to make sure we were okay, a nice gesture I thought from my best friend, and I assured him that we were fine and shared our thoughts about extending the friendship.

He agreed and said that he and his wife had said exactly the same things so it was a 'no brainer' to accept his invitation to have dinner at their place the next night.

'Dinner' at theirs turned out to be a far more relaxed affair and the food was of little interest as we assured each other that no one was upset about the night before and that everyone had secretly hoped that 'something' like that would happen. My wife then emphasised just how comfortable she had been by being fucked by someone other than me and how she loved that she was being watched and that she was happy to be regarded as an exhibitionist. To prove the point, she put down her knife and fork and invited him to go over to an armchair where she promised to give him a full service blowjob.

She took off her top and bra, got down on her knees and he had no hesitation in unzipping and letting her suck his cock like she was born to it. She made it clear that was to be no quickie blowjob either, she worked his cock with her mouth and hands and repeatedly bought him to the edge. She talked dirty to him; she played with his balls; she let him play with her tits.

He slouched back on his chair with my wife kneeling on the floor between his outstretched legs. His wife and I watched from the sofa opposite as he reached down to squeeze her nipples, pawing at her tits. I think the way my wife was so shamelessly sucking her husband's cock surprised her. We had by this time stripped nude from the waist down, and were now playing with each other.

We looked on and it seemed they had something going on between them for as my wife got him closer to orgasm he would squeeze her nipples harder until she had to back off and stop. Several times she edged him to a hair trigger before she had to take her mouth off him but eventually he could resist no more and even though she gripped the base of his shaft in an attempt to stop his contractions, a spurt of semen gushed out of him which splashed over her breasts; my wife happily lapped up and swallowed.

He stood up and with his cock still spurting his spunk he stood in front of her, gripped her head with both hands and face fucked her open mouth. She groaned as his cum started shooting out, leaving no doubt she wanted him to finish his orgasm in her mouth. Without flinching she took it all and gave him as much time as he needed to empty himself.

After he could cum no more he pulled out allowing my wife to purse her lips, pause for a moment and then she looked up at him, opened her mouth to show him (and us) what he had done. She smiled before proudly swallowing it all in one big, shameless gulp.

Oh My God, my wife had not been kidding when she said that she liked to show off her skills. Wow! What kind of sexy bitch had I married!

Without another word he took her hand and they left the room to go somewhere more comfortable and to collect their senses and do whatever. I had no consideration for comfort, I pulled his wife off the sofa, pushed her to the floor that had just been vacated and without asking for permission fucked her on the carpet in front of the sofa.

Her pussy was soaking wet and bizarrely loose; I bottomed out in her on my very first thrust. She felt as if she was only 3 or 4 inches deep and it felt like I was losing my virginity and I was so intensely aroused I came in less than 10 seconds, after about 4 or 5 stabbing strokes. It was impossible for me to hold back and I lost control and exploded inside her gaping little cunt like she was a teenaged virgin. It felt fantastic for both of us

Afterwards we all said that we would always remember this first time that we admitted to being Voyeurs and Exhibitionists; how could we not?!

Our friendship was sealed that night and we admitted to being hooked. Within weeks the four of us were getting together on a regular basis.

Being voyeurs, his wife and I liked to watch their intercourse as foreplay. I'm not sure who ended up being more thrilled by it, his wife and me watching, or the two of them showing off.

We were all very imaginative and would encourage them to try different ways to fuck. Our favourite position was for my wife riding him cowgirl on our sofa which gave an unobstructed view of their intercourse. His wife and I would kneel on the floor between his legs and play with each other while we watched them fuck. We'd see his balls pull up and tighten, then we'd see the exposed length of his shaft heave and jolt while he shot cum in her. I loved watching my wife cum with cock inside her.

As they got better and better at fucking each other they became able to have simultaneous orgasms for us. They'd caress, kiss and fuck each other for about 30 minutes while his wife and I watched and played with each other. They became adept at gauging when they were ready to cum and to pre-warn us that we should get into our viewing positions. We would make sure that the light was on and we'd get so close we could smell and hear them as they'd finish themselves off right in front of us.

Several times he would pull out and let me watch his throbbing shaft shooting cum over her pussy and tummy, it was an awesome sight. Usually when that happened his wife liked to kneel on the floor between his legs and hold the base of his shaft with one hand and squeeze his balls with the other. She liked to feel him ejaculate inside my wife that way. (Just imagine how that must have felt for him, shooting cum up my wife's pussy while his own wife felt him do it!) He pumped so powerfully I could see his cock and balls heave and pulse in her hands while he was getting off in her.

Their sex was lovingly intimate but the way we participated made it outrageously lewd and graphic. Then came the thing when I couldn't help myself, it was expected of me to go down on my wife once he had finished fucking her, that I would then enjoy the creampie of the combination of his semen and her orgasmed juices. His wife loved to watch me doing that (she said the sight made her raging horny) and once I had bought my wife to yet another orgasm I would then have my turn to actually fuck my friend's wife!

Funny thing was that they had no interest in watching and usually went off to another room leaving us to it!

*******​

Our friends were a couple of smart people. He was something in Finance; she worked with an Internet company and used to make frequent overseas business trips as part of her budding technology career.

I never did find out exactly what jobs they did, all I needed to know was they shared the fetish about our spouses having sex with each other, and we took things to a different level whenever she went away on one of her trips as it was expected that my wife would spend a night or two with her husband.

This situation satisfied all our 'kinks' inasmuch as she had some sort of surveillance system in their house that she could patch into and watch them unobserved; my wife and him knowing they were possibly being watched would enjoy giving the watcher something to look at, and me, well, if the conditions were right, I could have acted out being a Peeping-Tom, a voyeur, and hopefully get a glimpse through the windows of their house of them fucking. (I never actually did that but they would have loved it had I done so.)

It was a crazy situation which we used to plan out meticulously. As an extra incentive, my wife and I wouldn't fuck for a couple of days beforehand so she would be fresh and primed. He claimed that he did the same.

On the morning when the other wife was leaving, my wife would prepare her body especially for him. It became part of the game that I would leave her alone to shower, shave her legs and pussy, groom her hair and then put on makeup. I would be watching discretely from another room through the gap of a partially open door. Once she was satisfied that every inch of her body was 100% ready to suck and fuck she would then put on a dress. This scenario was so exciting for me.

They only lived a 5 minutes away from where we lived and I remember the sunny days when we'd make the short drive to their house with my wife wearing nothing more than a cotton sundress, sling-back sandals and no bra or panties.

We pulled up into their driveway and paused for a moment, the two of us reflecting on the fact that I was taking her there so another man could fuck her. Before I let her out of the car my wife would give me a kiss and say something like, 'Feel my pussy' and it thrilled me to reach over and slid my fingertip into her puffy slit. I would give a shiver to feel her immaculately prepared vagina was already soaking wet in anticipation of another man using it!

I would then go home and spend the rest of the night wondering if, at those very moments, he was fucking her for the second or third time.

They had 'full privileges' with each other and could do anything they wanted. She said their evenings usually started out the same way. They'd enjoy something nice to eat and drink nice wine and get each other in the mood with flirty talk. Eventually he'd would clear the stuff from the table, have her get up on it and lay on her back. Then he'd pull up a chair and have oral sex with her, literally making out with her immaculate vagina like it was her face.

My wife said he was incredibly passionate and loving, sucking and French kissing her pussy and licking her clit until he made her cum in his mouth. After sucking her off he'd stand up and she would stroke his stiff dick and fondle his balls until he too orgasmed and shot his hot sperm over her pussy and tummy.

That would be the start to their evening and with their first orgasms out of the way they could fuck more vigorously the second time and make themselves cum together. He always came in her twice, and usually a third time. My wife was always good for two or three orgasms of her own.

The following day he would drop her off at our house but would never come in himself, he had usually driven off before she made it to the front door. Sometimes she came back with red marks on her tits and butt, visual evidence that her body had been used for sex and I was always raging horny and liked to inspect her as soon as she got home, before she cleaned herself out.

I'll always remember her vagina's pungent smell, a powerful combination of her fucked cunt and his semen, and I loved cumming in their morning-after sex mess. I loved the way she felt inside.

Other times when his wife was away on one of her trips, my wife and I would hang out with her husband at their place. He would prepare a nice BBQ dinner for us, then I'd let him fuck her afterwards.

One night the two of them went back to his bedroom while I relaxed in their family room watching television and listening to the soft sounds of them fucking drifting down the stairs. 15 minutes turned into 30 minutes, which turned into 45, which turned into an hour and then things went quiet. I figured they'd had their orgasms and had fallen asleep together.

It was getting late and I wanted to go home so I walked up the stairs to check on them and found that the bedroom door had been closed which was the reason why, to me, it had gone quiet. As I walked down the hallway I began to hear the sounds of their bodies smacking against each other. I pushed open the door a crack and glimpsed they were fucking doggy style and that he appeared to be nearing completion.

Smack, smack, smack., went their bodies and then I heard my wife cry out to him, "I want to feel you cum!" He obliged and her pussy made wet squishing noises while he ejaculated inside it. I nearly fainted from the sounds her vagina was making, knowing he was having an orgasm inside it at that very moment. The next thing I heard was him saying something like, "Thank you. You felt really good tonight." It was bizarre, I felt as if I was witnessing a scene from a porno movie.

I stood there a short while longer, curious to hear what they did next and I heard the sounds of them getting out of bed. Then I heard my wife walk across the room to the bathroom where I guess she was going to clean herself up before coming back down the stairs.

CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers
12