The Christmas Gift

Story Info
Lilith meets lover Christmas morning to get Ken's gift.
3.7k words
3.34
11.7k
23
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith wasted no time jumping out of the car as soon as she stopped at the curb. She'd been waiting several months for this moment, anticipation building week by week, day by day, ever since they had decided to visit her parents in California for the holiday.

It had been a year since she was last in her hometown, and that meant it had been a year since she had last been with James. She recalled that night vividly. It was over the week of Thanksgiving a year ago. 2019. It was magical in a way. Not in that sort of romantic, swept of her feet sort of way, but in that toe curling pleasure sort of way. The sort of toe curling pleasure she only sometimes got to experience. And she was determined that it was going to happen again this morning.

Knowing the kids would be waking any moment, ready to open presents, she knew she couldn't keep them waiting that long. She knocked briskly, and almost instantaneously, James threw the door open, apparently waiting in anticipation himself.

Lilith's heart skipped. He didn't have a shirt on - his stomach as tight and sexy as she remembered it. She rushed through the door, throwing herself into his arms, lips meeting lips and tongue meeting tongue like two teenagers on prom night.

She broke the kiss briefly to pull her head and, smirking slightly, said, "Hi James, did you miss you?"

He kissed her again, deeply. Passionately. She felt the tension growing in her stomach and between her legs. James, too, pulled away. "God, it's been too long. You are as sexy as ever!"

Lilith turn, looking back over her shoulder with a playful look and walking deeper into James's apartment. "Come on, lover. Come claim your Christmas present and show me how much you missed me. I don't have much time before I need to get back to the kids."

"And Ken?" James inquired. Lilith smiled. "Yeah, Ken too," a hint of teasing in her voice.

She continued walking into James' bedroom, pushing her shorts over her hips as she walked and letting them fall to the floor without missing a step. James smiled at her round ass in front him, shaking slightly as she walked toward his bed, climbing onto it on all fours and turning slightly to look at him.

"Like what you see?" Lilith asked? She was playful this morning. Horny and playful.

"My god, woman, your ass looks better every time I see it. Lilith was sitting on the bed, leaning back on her hands. She touched her feet together and slowly lowered her knees to the side, spreading her hips wide open. James could see the tight silky fabric of her panties pulled tightly against her lips.

"Just my ass, James", Lilith inquired in a lower, more sultry voice.

"I mean, your ass, your legs, your eyes," James was saying, slowly stepping toward the bed. "your thighs, your feet," he continued?

"Um hm," Lilith egged him on, pushing her upper body up straight to free her hands as she pulled her shirt over her head and flung it to the side.

"mmm, yes, baby, your stomach too, and your arms," James continued, reaching the side of the bed. Lilith bit her lower lip seductively, reaching behind her back to unclasp the bra, whisking it off to the side of the bed.

"And those tits," James sighed, "god, those are some beautiful tits." James admired Lilith's chest as she reached both hands up, grasping her tits softly and pinching at her nipples.

"James, I didn't come her just to be looked at. Please, show it to me," Lilith commanded in a soft voice, looking down at James's crotch. James hooked both fingers into his waste band and slid his shorts and underwear down his legs in one swift movement.

Lilith smiled broadly as his thick cock sprang into view and before James could react she was flipping herself over onto her stomach, her face in front of his stiff pole as he stood at the side of the bed. Lilith rolled to her side so she could look up and lock eyes with James as she reached out and grabbed his dick, pulling his head to her open and waiting mouth. She kissed him softly, flicking her tongue across the opening of his urethra. James gasped and Lilith slide her tongue in a circle around the head of his dick, her hand stroking the shaft softly. He was thick enough that her finger tips couldn't quite touch, and she was reminded how good that felt inside her.

James closed his eyes, his head tilting back, jaw dropping open as Lilith slid his cock into her wet mouth, her tongue circling around the head as she held him there, relishing in how full her mouth was with only a quarter of his dick inside.

She pulled him out. "Mmmm, yes, I've been waiting months for this beautiful dick, James. Thanks for making my Christmas wish come true," she teased him, kissing up and down his shaft as she did so. He looked down at her smiling.

"Oh, really? Ken's dick just isn't quite enough to satisfy you for Christmas?" James chuckled. Lilith smiled up at him wickedly, licking his balls softly before responding: "I'm here, aren't I?"

James slid his dick deeply into her throat, making Lilith gag softly as he rocked gently back and forth inside her mouth and throat. He pulled out a few minutes later and she gasped, her head falling back to the bed. She looked up at him and he could see the glassy look in her eyes that he remembered from last time they were together; the look of pure lust as she slips into her animalistic headspace with only one thing on her mind.

He knew then that she was ready for him to escalate their Christmas morning together, so he placed one knee up onto the bed, leaning over her. His dick slid against her face and she opened her mouth to receive him as he reached down to her panties. Lilith raised her legs in the air as she sucked his cock into her mouth, allowing him to pull the silk fabric off her legs and cast it aside.

Lilith let her legs fall back to the bed, splaying open widely as James raised his other knee onto the end of the bed, kneeling over Lilith in a 69 position now. He lowered his face to her pussy lips and kissed gently before running his tongue down her slit. He moaned into her softly and whispered, "wow, someone is ready."

Lilith gulped her response as she continued servicing James's thick cock, James going back to eating her. They moaned into one another's crotch as they treated the other to an oral treat.

**********

It was at this moment, where James and Lilith reciprocated their pleasure they were feeling between their legs onto the sex of the other, that Ken's eyes were flutter open in the guest bedroom of his in-laws. He stretched his hand, yawning, searching for Lilith's body, his eyes popping open when he realized he felt a piece of paper instead of his wife.

He grasped the paper as he pushed up onto his side, struggling to focus his hazy eyes on her handwriting.

"Went to pick up your present. I'll be back before 8:00, hopefully before the kids are awake! Love you! ~L"

He looked over at the clock. 7:22. As the time was registering in his head, he mind was also processing the sounds in the house. She clearly hadn't made it back before the kids woke up. He heard the chattering of little voices in the family room, interspersed with the hushed voice of his mother in law, reminding them all that they need to wait before inspecting the gifts. Ken groaned the sleep away as he rolled out of bed and dug through the suitcase, looking for a shirt to wear.

He stood up, pulling the shirt over his head and then grabbed at his jeans, pulling them up his legs. Before pulling them over his hips, he reached inside of his boxers to adjust. His attempt at morning wood was hampered by the cage Lilith asked him to place on his dick after they cleared security in New York before boarding the plane to California. When she gave it to him, she had an air of excitement in her voice, telling him that he needed to put it on and that it wouldn't be coming off until they arrived back at the airport to head home, just before going through security.

But she was quick to remind him with a playful wink, "but don't worry, I still plan to get off plenty!"

He was smiling, remembering the moment as the surprise was registering in the hallway of the airport as he finished adjusting the cage and finished dressing, buttoning and zipping his jeans.

He headed out to the front room to greet everyone and see who was awake.

"Daddy!" his youngest squealed when she saw him emerge from the hallway, running to give him a good morning hug. "Where's mommy?" she inquired.

"Good morning to you, too, Princess. Mommy had to run an errand. Apparently to pick up my Christmas gift."

"On Christmas morning?!" came the incredulous retort. "Awwww, how long will that take?"

His daughter was clearly itching to tear into the gifts.

"She should be back within the next 30 minutes," he replied softly, kissing her head, still squeezing her.

"Thirty!?" his daughter moaned.

His mother-in-law chimed in: "Oh don't worry, sweetie, your cousins won't be here for another 30 or 45 minutes, and we can't get started without them anyway, so just sit tight and enjoy one of Nana's cinnamon rolls!"

*************

As Christmas morning unfolded back at her childhood home, Lilith was completely lost in her own pleasure, interrupted at that moment by James raising his head from her tingling cunt to roll onto his back next to Lilith. Lilith sat up and looked at him, the desire on her face palpable in the room. James smiled and reached a hand over to grab her own, instructing her to climb onto him.

Their fingers intertwined as she lifted up to straddle his body, reaching between her legs to grasp his shaft and position his dick at the opening of her pussy. She stared deeply into his eyes, her mouth parted half way as she slowly let her body weight pull her down onto the thick member between her legs. Lilith panted softly, bracing herself with both hands on James's chest, her eyes going wide as she bottomed out, his dick stretching her to what felt like her limit.

James's hands reached around to grasp her ass cheeks as he watched the pleasure register on her face. "Oh god, James, I've been waiting so long for this. Please, fuck me!" Lilith panted, her now husky voice dripping with need. James placed his hands on her hips and began to guide her up and down, slowly at first while she acclimated to the larger than normal member between her legs.

Moments later, as she adjusted to his size, she leaned forward to find a better rhythm, her forearms across James's chest and her face inches from his. James's hands continued to guide her hips up and down to meet his own thrusting up and down beneath her, his pace quickening as he did so. She felt his had smack her ass and she groaned with desire, leaning her head down further to kiss James as he pumped in and out of her.

Seemingly out of nowhere, she felt her first orgasm start to rise and new she was on the verge. Her moan quickened, rising in pitch as James started to work his cock in and out of her at a quickened pace. Lilith was riding the crest, James holding her there with his steady fucking, needing only a slight push to send her over the top. She wanted it. She needed it badly, and the frustration began rising with the pleasure as she waited for James to give that little extra push.

"James, please, harder. I need it harder, deeper!" she begged, her voice near hysterical. The sound of skin slapping was lost to her ears as the ringing started to form in her head. The world was going fuzzy and she knew she was there...right there. She felt a slight sting on her ass as James slapped her again, this time grasping her cheeks tight in both hands to shove her down harder on each up stroke of his cock. And that was the golden ticket. Lilith moaned loudly and deeply as she felt the wave of her orgasm crash through her body. She burried her face into James's neck as he gave her the fucking she hadn't had in a year, her moaning turning to a scream as she crested another orgasm, then another, before James started to slow his pace.

"Oh god, James, yes!" Lilith was grunting, her breathless voice a mix of crying and laughing from the emotional release he had just given her. He slowed his pace further to a near stop, gently stroking in and out of her as they kissed again. Lilith gulped the air in, catching her breath, before teasing, "Fuck, all that and you I still didn't make you cum?!" She had forgotten that in addition to being one of the most incredible fuck's she'd ever had, he also had the stamina of a race horse.

She lifted off of him and rolled onto her back, not wanting to miss a beat as James climbed over her missionary style and immediately slid back into her. She groaned again as she felt his dick push at her cervix, her pussy completely full. She pulled him deeper with her hands around his body, against his back, and then locked eyes with him when she said, "use me, James. Fuck me like I'm the last lay you're ever going to get!"

And he did, immediately starting to fuck her hard and deep, pulling her legs back up toward her body to position her ankles of his shoulder. She screamed at the how deep his thrusts were able to get in this position, knowing that she was going to cum again as he began to hammer in and out of her. She pinched her nipples, keeping her eyes locked on him, gasping each time he slammed into her.

She slowly regained her composure as she adjusted to the hammering between her legs, and she felt the need to egg him on and tease him building inside her along with her own orgasm slowly building momentum.

Lilith grunted between words each time James slammed into her, egging him and begging him to fuck her harder and deeper. To use her married pussy. She emphasized the word married. She called herself a slut, begging him to use her pussy to make himself cum. But it wasn't until she finally, half-screaming, said the words that until that moment he still wasn't sure she was going to, that he finally fell over the edge:

"Fill me with your cum, James. Cum deep inside your wet, married pussy, James, PLEASE!"

She felt the surge as he hammered into her again, shooting his load deep insider her. Lilith's eyes rolled back as she came again from the swelling inside her, feeling the power of his orgasm shooting deep into her.

James slowed his fucking and they kissed tenderly as they both came down from their peak. Lilith moaning softly as she writhed her hips underneath James, milking every last drop of his cum.

James panted before laughing and saying, "I mean, I was thrilled when you suggested we fuck bareback, but I think there was a part of me expecting you to change your mind." Lilith just smiled.

"I wanted this to be special. For multiple reasons," she vaguely replied. "But I do need to get going before my family all loses their mind. It is Christmas morning, after all!"

James rolled off of her, still breathing heavily as Lilith fished over the side of the bed with her hand to find her panties. She lifted her feet in the air and slid them over her hips into place, covering her used pussy.

She stood and dressed quickly, anxious to be on the move so she could give her husband his gift.

She leaned over the bed and kissed James softly, lingering, their tongues intertwining softly. Her hand moved up to lightly caress his softened member, stroking ever so lightly. "See you tomorrow?" she whispered, looking into his eyes.

"Of course," came the reply as Lilith slipped her flip flops on and headed for the exit from his bedroom. She looked back at him over his shoulder and blew a kiss. "Merry Christmas, James. I hope you enjoyed your gift!"

"More than you'll ever know," he replied, and with that, she was gone.

***********

Lilith's sister and her family had just walked through the door when Ken's phone buzzed. He glanced at it quickly and saw the name: "The Goddess". He unlocked his phone to see what his wife had to say.

"Enroute. 5 min. I'll meet you in room to exchange gift quickly."

Ken locked his phone and slid it into his back pocket as his sister-in-law leaned in for a hug. "Good morning!" she greeted him cheerfully.

"Everything good at your house this morning?" Ken inquired.

"The little rascals were up way too early and of course I was up way too late wrapping presents, so it's been...rough," she laughed in response. "But we're good."

Ken fist bumped his nephew as he walked by.

"Any word from Amanda and Joe yet?" Ken inquired.

"10 minutes out!" Nana yelled from the kitchen.

"Ok, great. Excuse me just a moment. Lilith is just getting back and we're going to exchange gifts quickly."

Ken hurried to the room, confident he didn't want to keep her waiting. He heard the commotion before he heard her voice just as he was closing the door. She was greeting her sister and the kids, telling them to give her 1 minute.

Her light footsteps approached the door and she opened it and close it quickly, locking it quietly behind her.

"Ready?" she said, looking over at Ken.

"Umm, sure?" came the half-response, half-question.

"Lie down," Lilith ordered firmly but quietly.

"Huh?" Ken was puzzled.

"Lie. Down." Lilith punctuated each word, and Ken obediently complied. As he settled into the bed Lilith approached the side and looking down at him, said "Merry Christmas baby. I know you've waited a long time for this gift."

And without another word she dropped her pants to the floor and climbed onto the bed. Ken gasped as Lilith straddled his face to settle onto his mouth. He didn't even have to time to register the mess between her legs. Most of James's cum had leaked out on the drive, soiling her panties, but there was plenty smeared around her lips as she pushed her pussy onto his face, grinding lightly.

Ken's shock fired through his body as the salty taste of cum was registering moments after he started probing with his tongue. A warm glob ran into his mouth and he swalled, relishing, as he looked up at his wife's face.

She was smiling down at him, holding the sides of his head with her hands as she ground onto his mouth.

"That's a good boy," Lilith cooed. "Lap up my lover's cum from your wife's used pussy, you dirty little cuck," she teased.

Ken's cock strained against the metal cage as he soaked in a fantasy he'd harbored for your years. Lilith was stroking her pussy back and forth on his face, over his tongue and nose so he could smell James's sex mixed with hers as much as he could taste it.

"That's it, baby, eat that cum out of my used pussy. Do you smell him? That's the smell of a cock that can get me off, baby. A cock that stretches your sweet little innocent whore of a wife to her limit and makes me beg to be fucked."

Ken was gasping underneath her, attacking her clit with everything he had while she talked down to him.

"I begged him to cum inside of me, Ken. Begged him to spray his cum deep inside my pussy, knowing I was going to come back here and feed it to my little cuck. I bet you could have heard me, couldn't you? You want to hear your whore of a wife begging her lover to spray her pussy full of his warm cum?"

Ken could only manage a muffled grown in response, and without warning, Lilith immediately lifted off of his face and climbed off the bed. She leaned down and kissed his forehead, chuckling at the starry-eyed expression on his face, then whispered, "you might get to tomorrow night."

And with that, it was over. His Christmas present delivered. Lilith reached down for her pants and panties, laughing at how messy they were. She toyed with the idea of grabbing a new pair, but instead turned back to her husband who was struggling to sit up and catch his breath, holding them close to his face.

"See that, Ken? I'm going to put these panties back on, pressing James's cum over my still horny pussy, and walk back out there to open presents and have breakfast with everyone. And every time you look over at me and see me smiling, you're going to have to wonder, is it because I'm enjoying the moment with my family, or is it because I'm enjoying the feeling of James's sticky cum covering my needy pussy."

12