The Christmas in July Luau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him on the cheek, then made out with him for a few seconds while Vincent began. His breath tasted like recent toothpaste and he smelled good, like cologne. Precious Jules. My Jules.

Behind the stage, above the high white vinyl fence, the sun was beginning to set.

"Welcome to the 10th Annual D&V Christmas in July Luau!" Vincent said. Everyone clapped again, and Jules and I disengaged our lips and tongues to join them.

I looked around at the other girls. Some of them were already playing with their men's cocks, between their legs on the men's laps or kneeling on little pads between the men's legs. Some were watching, like me. My friend Kris, sitting on the lap of a client named James and obviously already fucking him at the table next to us, looked over at me and rolled her eyes, smiling as she went up and down. I brightened my eyes at her as an exclamation, then smiled back. The clapping died down.

"I won't waste any time here," Vincent said. "We really wanted to go all out this year, since it's our 10th anniversary here in the Cape."

He looked to the side of the stage. To the family. What happened for the next 20 minutes or so is forever imprinted in my memory, like a video file on a hard drive. It all happened. I saw it. I was a witness.

"I think we've found something to blow all of our past performances out of the Atlantic Ocean."

He paused.

"Without further ado, I proudly present to you, all the way from Venezuela: Mina and Jesús Zambrano, their son Miguel, and their twin daughters: Aná, and Maná."

When he had first begun to announce them, they had been in a kind of huddle with their heads down. Everyone but the mother quickly stripped their clothes off in that huddle when Vincent was finished. My mouth hung open as the father, the brother and the daughters took the stage in single file. The mother sat on the side of the stage watching with her arms crossed and her eyes closed. It looked like she was mouthing something over and over—a prayer, I guessed.

The naked twin girls stood off to the side of their naked father and brother for a moment. Their incredibly long, impossibly straight jet black fuck-me hair fell all around their amazing petite bodies, and their dark brown skin shone with youthful, sunny splendor. They had the most beautiful little faces. Their pussies had thin, tiny tufts of black pubic hair, and you could see that their lithe bodies were still covered in a shimmering, almost microscopic coat of little girl peach fuzz. Their waists were so thin, and their hips so miniature. They had round little butts and big, pert, milky brown tits with black nipples. Their tits were a little too big for their figures. Those dark twin girls looked like elfen children with expensive breast implants, and they were dazzling.

They did something I will never, ever forget in that brief moment—they bent a little into each other, kind of turned away from the crowd, and played a frantic, rapid game of best-in-three Rock, Paper, Scissors. I couldn't keep up with the results. Then, in sync with each other, they flipped their hair back behind them with blank expressions on their faces. One girl went to her brother, and the other girl went to her father. I could easily tell just by body language that the girl who had lost went to her father, and I started to get sickeningly wet.

These lovely twin girls exchanged a supportive glance, nodded to each other, then dropped to their knees and began to suck their father's and brother's dicks. I gasped so loud that one of the girls next to us—Marina—stopped sucking her man's dick and turned around to look.

The twin daughters were sucking their father's and their brother's dicks, and they were really bobbing their heads. It looked like the dicks were just barely hard, but after a minute I could see that the father's dick was rock hard and the brother's dick was fairly hard. Jules knew where to sit—I could see almost everything.

It had started so quickly. Had they done this before?

"Have they done this before?" I whispered into Jules' ear.

"Vin doesn't think so," Jules whispered back. "But look—they must have practiced."

"How did—how does he—"

"Just watch, I'll tell you what I know later." He patted my the top of my pussy and I returned to watching. "But, um, can you, you know—"

"Uh-huh," I said.

Now, Jules wasn't one for 'daddy' or 'little girl' talk, not ever. The irony of this whole fucking story is that almost none of our clients really went for that. Jules in particular liked that I was mature for my age, and he loved my filthy mouth. But there was one thing he loved for me to do when I sat on his lap, and sometimes when he ate me or we fucked, a request that had been pretty weird at first, but then became something that I really liked. I even occasionally do it by myself at this point. I knew exactly what he meant by 'you know,' and I did it for him—that one thing.

Locking eyes with him for a moment, I made a fist and stuck my thumb out, brought my thumb up to my mouth, and began sucking on it. I turned my thumbsucking and my attention back to the stage. Once in a while, Jules probably watched me watching the show, but I didn't notice—I was glued. My eyes were fucking peeled.

The father, still looking pretty nervous, looked far up into the sky for a long moment. His mouth moved as if he were speaking to it—speaking to God, I guess—then he tilted his head back down to watch his own daughter sucking his dick. He brought his hands to her head, shut his eyes, and began to gently fuck her mouth.

Next to them, the brother—his eyes closed, too—brought his hands to his face, holding his cheeks. His sister below took his dick out of her mouth, held it in her hand, and dropped her head to take a few deep breaths. She returned her brother's dick to her lips and got back to work.

I don't know how long it went on. All rational thought vacated my mind. This was both better and worse than anything I had ever seen or imagined. Were they going to cum? Could they? I sucked my thumb harder, and I looked over at the mother.

The mother's eyes were intently watching them all like a former quarterback dad watches his high school quarterback son from the stands in the biggest game of the year. I still just wonder about her. I wonder about them all.

The mother yelled something in Spanish. The sister sucking her brother's dick took his dick out of her mouth, yelled something back at the mother, then put the dick right back into her mouth.

The father, still looking very nervous and embarrassed, picked up his daughter in his arms and laid her on the bed, on her back. He got up on the bed, slowly spread her legs, and stared down at her pussy. It looked like he was at some kind of crossroads with himself. He closed his eyes tight, took a deep breath, then opened them again, exhaled, and bent down to put his mouth on his daughter's spread pussy. He began to lick. His head bobbed. He ate her pussy. His daughter's pussy.

With that, the brother slowly, timidly brought his sister around to the side of the big bed and bent her over. He put his hands on her ass and began to eat her from behind. She turned her face away from us.

A man near us began to moan. I looked over, and Yella was sucking a client named Tom's cock with abandon, gyrating her whole body while she did it. He came as soon as I looked back at the stage, and he came loudly, like Tom does—I should know.

The brother only ate his sister's pussy for a few minutes, then tried to get hard again to fuck her from behind. He couldn't. He awkwardly attempted to rub his dick on her ass, then took a step back. She turned around and tried to suck him again, but it wouldn't get hard.

He yelled something in Spanish and sat down on the bed, looking tired and despondent. Looking away.

His sister stood next to him and petted his head with her other hand on her hip, and she watched their father and their sister on the bed.

Jules was insanely hard beneath his trunks. I looked at him with my thumb in my mouth and touched his cock through the thin material, and he shook his head. He pointed lazily at the stage. I was to watch the entire thing. He would later tell me that through the whole show, I had been softly bouncing on his leg while I sucked my thumb and watched. I don't remember doing that, but of course I believe him.

On the bed, I saw the father become more active than before, like he had flicked some switch. He was licking his daughter's body all over. When I saw his eyes, that's when things changed for me.

This is where my life changed.

The father's eyes were... manic? Crazed? Frenzied? I don't know if any of those words can really do justice to that look. I have never been able explain it in words—it was the most thrilling erotic thing (or, in hindsight—as you'll see—the second most thrilling erotic thing) I have ever seen.

He had lost all inhibitions so fast, and he appeared to have become purely animal. I could not believe it. The father voraciously licked and sucked his daughter's body, and he felt her skin all over with his hands and his own skin. His lips smacked. He slurped. He squeezed her flesh with his hands and slid his legs and dick all over her legs and her stomach. Their bodies pressed against each other and you could hear it, you could hear all the noises. He grunted and made loud, carnal scarfing sounds. It filled the space around us and sent lightning into my stomach and my soul.

It sped up. He became wilder. He became a fiend. The other daughter backed away, and the son stood up off the bed to turn and look. Two more men in the audience had groaning, major orgasms, I don't remember who. That day I probably could have told you—I had fucked every man at that party more than a few times in the prior seven weeks, and at this point I knew their moans from each other. Somewhere in the audience, one of the girls abruptly moaned a few words in Ukrainian, then whimpered aloud and probably came.

The father just consumed his daughter's body, turning her over and tasting everywhere. In front of us. In front of 40 to 50 strangers. It was crazy. It couldn't be real.

It was real.

He kissed her supple girly lips and clearly jammed his tongue deep into her mouth. She didn't look like she liked that at all, but she didn't stop him. He thrust his hand between her legs and pushed his arm against her pussy. He sucked her voluptuous tits into his mouth and ran his hand through her hair. His son, his wife, and their other daughter just watched. The daughter in his arms and against his body had her eyes jammed shut, and he was free to do as he pleased to her sultry Latina magnificence.

No, I decided. They had not done this before. They had not practiced. This father was clearly experiencing his daughter sexually for the first time, and he was wild with perverted, debauched mania.

He flipped her over onto her stomach in one movement—she was his plaything now. He stroked her sides and her slender back and her legs, licked her from her ass all the way to her neck and back, licked and sucked the backs of her legs and squeezed her little brown ass, then wrenched her hips up to put her ass in the air. His hips pushed towards her upturned ass, and his hard cock throbbed up and down right behind her.

The father was about to fuck his daughter for what I was certain was the first time in their lives, and my pussy instantly soaked Jules' shorts. I could not help myself. My brain was currently getting a thorough sexual rewiring.

The father spit into his hand, got his raging cock wet with saliva, and rammed her—I'm sure it must have been her pussy, but we couldn't see. She made a single, intoxicating throaty grunt at that first thrust, and stayed quiet after that. He fucked her brains out in front of us, and his grunting pig noises could be heard throughout the entire patio and probably out on the beach. Her exotic black hair hung down around her head and rocked beautifully back and forth as her father fucked her, bouncing and waving to the rhythm of his pounding.

After about five minutes of this, the mother yelled something in Spanish again. I think it was for the brother from the way she seamed to lean back to say it, but her message was intercepted. The father suddenly spun his head around and found his other daughter's gaze as if he'd had an epiphany. As if he'd forgotten she was there.

I've played this over and over again in my head—that other daughter took a hesitant step back, shocked at the wild look on his face. She had won the contest, though! She had won Rock, Paper, Scissors! She thought she would be spared!

He pushed the first daughter down onto the bed as if she no longer mattered to him, and his cock fell out of her. He moved over on his knees to reach out his hand and fetch his other daughter, for sex. It was her fucking turn now. She was obviously reluctant and crestfallen. He licked his lips and grabbed her head as she came shuffling forward, pulling her down to suck his dick, and I sucked my thumb faster and faster.

Oh my god. Not only was she tasting her father's cock for the first time, she was also tasting her twin sister's fucking pussy for the first time!

This was like a drug. I was high on it. I was deliriously riveted to the forbidden scene unfolding before me. My soul began to blacken with a debased infection. I could not for all that is good and holy look away from that fucking show.

The already-fucked daughter slumped down on the bed with her face down and her ass still up, and the son just stood there. The mother yelled to him, but he didn't reply or even move. He watched his father and his sister with a faraway look.

The father was facefucking his other daughter, and I swear to God I heard her gag. He yanked her onto the bed and began to experience her, too. This man got his tongue and his hands all over his other daughter for minutes and minutes and minutes, for so long. It changed me to watch him do it. I know he pushed his tongue into her asshole, I just know that's what he did at one point. His own daughter.

I decided then that this man knew he would never get to do this again, and oh how he had always secretly wanted to. This was his one chance, and he was getting the fill he deserved as their rightful creator. To watch him up there on that stage, you briefly understood that at the most basic level this was what fathers really have daughters for—their own sexual gratification, and absolutely fucking nothing else.

A thought flashed across my mind, but disappeared just as soon without a trace. I know what it was now, of course, but at that moment it was just... bang. Gone.

He got off the bed and stood up, then brought her mouth up to his and ate from it. I could see that. I could see him gorging on her mouth. He took her to the side so we could see, stood her up and turned her around, bent her over the mattress at the waist, and began to fuck her harder than he had fucked his other daughter. Their skin slapped together at a blistering pace, and every slap was like an idea I had never had cracking across my skull. Every slap of their skin while he fucked her was another new world for me, slipping past and slipping away.

I heard Vincent cum—his rolling orgasm moan was of course unmistakable to me. He stood off to the other side of the stage, pretty much out of our view, and he had been jerking off with the 'beach-santa' shorts down around his ankles and his ridiculous Santa hat on top of his head.

Several men reached blaring orgasms all around us. I put my hand over Jules' hand on my upper pussy. If it hadn't been for him, I would hardly have seen this monstrous, spectacular event, and I was in his debt. A debt I would generously repay that night without a fucking thought.

The father began to moan and yell in Spanish, then reached across and smacked his other daughter's ass just to get her attention. She looked back at him, away from us, and he spoke to her while he savagely fucked her own twin sister. She begrudgingly moved around on the mattress facing the back of the stage, put her ass up and spread her legs wide. The father had told his other daughter to show her pussy and asshole to us, to the crowd.

The daughter he was fucking was now maybe a foot away from being able to eat her twin sister's pussy, if her sister would just move into the right position. Oh my god, I wanted her to do it. In my mind, I begged God to make it happen, but it never did.

He spoke to them both, and finally let his cock slip out of his bent-over daughter. He must have fucked her for at least five minutes straight. She got down on her knees on the floor of the stage, and the daughter with her ass exposed to us crawled off the bed and sidled up next to her sister, their arms and legs pressed against one another's. They knelt obediently, thumbed their long hair behind their ears, and opened their mouths with their eyes open. He approached them, jerking off.

The son watched from the side with a dead look on his face as their father vigorously jerked his cock with one daughter's lips around the head. He didn't last long. The father tore his cock out of his daughter's mouth and came in each of their mouths, groaning and speaking in loud Spanish, going back and forth between their mouths and getting some of his thick cum on their tits and arms, and a good amount on their faces. There was a lot of cum.

As a finishing touch, he put one fatherly hand on each of their heads and turned them to face each other, then pressed them together to kiss with his cum. He spoke to them—he kept repeating some phrase—and they did it. They turned slightly into each other, their tits pushed together, and they used their tongues so we could see the cum swirling around.

My mind broke. I realized that my mouth was wide open and my tongue was pressed into my cheek—I must have stopped sucking my thumb at some point without realizing it. I found that I had drooled on myself, and I found that I was mindlessly massaging my clit. I was not aware of what I had been doing. That had never happened to me before.

I looked around. Some of the girls were straight up riding their men's cocks in the patio chairs. Tall Ilyana and her man were sixty-nining on the ground. I could not contemplate why these people had been unable to wait until the show was over.

The father finished jerking while the daughters kissed, and then he turned to the crowd with his hands at his side and his head down. Everyone began to cheer and applaud, and the men who weren't currently engaged with girls stood up and clapped. The sisters stood up, and good god, two or three thick lines of their father's cum stretched out between their lips and chins and broke as they moved apart. The sisters hugged each other tightly, then ran off the stage holding hands, cum globbed on their faces and hanging down onto their bouncing tits.

The father was handed a red-and-green towel by Vincent as he marched off the stage, and the son meekly followed behind. The family swept towards the house behind their mother, who was holding all of their clothes in a big jumble.

"Merry Christmas!" Vincent yelled to us.

I watched those girls the whole way until they were gone. They looked like they were about to cry, but they also looked... proud. Strong. The way they walked, and the way they held their heads up high like princesses—dressed in their father's cum—looked strong. It was... something. They all disappeared into the house, and I never saw any of them again.

I was emotionally drained. Completely wrung out. After I watched them disappear into the house, I got up off of Jules and just stared at him, my jaw agape. Around us, a horizon of sex panned out in all directions, and the din of moaning, over-the-top slurping and blunt sex talk began to rise.