The Christmas Photo Shoot

Story Info
Young lady finds out Santa's real.
4.7k words
4.69
8.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole stood looking at the bulletin board in her favorite coffee shop while she waited for her order. A card caught her eye -- tucked behind some others -- she noticed that it had candy canes and holly leaves decorating the border. Curious, she pulled the card out and read it: "Wanted -- a 'naughty' young lady for an erotic photo shoot with Santa. Call 800-1St-Nick for details."

Nicole blushed as she thought of doing an erotic photo shoot with Santa. She had always believed deep down that Santa really did exist and had often fantasized about the "Big Man". She blushed deeper as she thought of those fantasies, catching a glimpse of herself in the window's reflection. "Would Santa want someone like me? I'm not shaped like a model -- my hips are a bit thick, and I've got these big boobs. I'm definitely not a super-model." she thought.

She sipped her coffee as she sat in her car, staring at the card and her phone, her mind racing, looking around to see if anyone was watching as she typed the number into her phone. "Should I call? I don't want it to be just some old perv." she thought to herself. "But I need money for Christmas, and I haven't been able to find a job since graduating from college." Steeling up her nerve, she pressed send and listened to the line start ringing.

"Nick's Modeling Agency, are you calling about the photo shoot, Nicole?" the woman's voice on the other end asked. It didn't even register with her that the woman had addressed her by name, and if it had, she would have just brushed it off as the new iPhones providing caller ID.

Nervously, she sat there for a moment before answering. "Um, yes, I'm curious what the job pays, and what it would entail." Blushing as she sat there in her car... feeling her nipples hardening as she thought about the possibilities.

"Certainly, Nicole. The job will pay $1000 per hour, and there will be 'bonuses' depending on how far you're willing to go. You'll be wearing an elf costume to start. If you're interested, please be at 1 Holly Place, Suite 105 at 7:30 so that we can fit you and then introduce you to Nick."

"$1000? An hour? I'll see you at 7:30!" Nicole said, with a little trepidation in her voice, but some excitement too."

"Of course you will, Nicole -- Nick is looking forward to it. He likes bouncy girls like you."

"I am pretty bubbly, I guess." incorrectly assuming the woman was referring to her personality and not the nickname Nicole had been given years ago.

Nicole sat in her car at the curb for several moments... looking at the simple sign painted on the door. "Nick's Modeling Agency" with candy canes and holly as the border, just like on the card. She was still nervous, and debated in her mind if she should follow through. Gathering her courage, she shut off her car and stepped out, walking through the door... a bell jingling, sounding just like a sleigh bell.

"Oh good, you're early, Nicole!" the woman smiled as she stepped around from behind the counter. Tall and slender, with bright, silvery hair that hung down across her firm breasts. "Nick likes it when girls are prompt." The woman walked around her... fingers trailing across her body... stopping in front of her to cup her heavy breasts, bouncing them. "Yes, Nick did say you were quite bouncy, Nicole!"

Nicole was caught off-guard by the woman's touch, but having never done a photo shoot, let alone an erotic one, she just shrugged it off as normal. "He did? Do I know him? Has he seen me or met me at school?"

"Oh, Nick's known you for a long time, Nicole! Let's get you into the dressing room and changed into costume." She took Nicole's hand and led her down the hallway into the dressing room.

As they walked, Nicole's mind raced, her brow furrowed in thought. 'Do I know a Nick? I don't know anyone in this type of business. Or, I don't think I do.'

She turns and smiles. "By the way, I'm Peppermint -- or Pepper, if you like. I'll be taking all the pictures today." As she turned back towards the rack of costumes, her hair swung aside to bare a pointed ear. Nicole's eyebrow raised at first, but then she shrugged it off as part of Peppermint's costume.

"Nice meeting you, Peppermint. I do feel a little better knowing that a woman will be taking the pictures." She says, as she sees two pair of panties, one reading 'Santa's Sweet Slut' and the other 'A Cookie for Santa' hanging on the rack. Nicole giggled as she looked at the panties.

Peppermint then held a red lace demi bra up to Nicole's chest. "Yes, I think this will fit you very nicely." Her hands undressing Nicole without asking... fingers brushing against her skin.

Nicole was caught off-guard by this but didn't protest. 'This is Peppermint's world, and she knows how it works' she thought, so she simply lifted her arms to make it easier for Peppermint to undress her, but she blushed bright red as her clothing was stripped from her, her body bare in front of a stranger.

Peppermint cupped Nicole's bare breasts. "Oh these are so nice and plump!" Her thumbs brushed against Nicole's hard nipples before lifting the demi-bra in place.

Nicole blushed again as she reached around, hooking the demi-bra in back, thinking about all the attention her breasts have gotten from men and women over the years. "Thank you, Peppermint."

Peppermint wrapped a corset around Nicole that barely covered her nipples, the lace cups of the corset brushing against her nipples as Peppermint tied it in back.

Glancing down, Nicole saw that the demi-bra showed off a lot more skin than any of the bras she owned. She pulled her hair to the front so that Peppermint could tie the corset, feeling her breasts being pushed up even more as if placed on display.

Peppermint held up the two panties -- 'Santa's Sweet Slut' and 'A Cookie for Santa'. Nicole laughed playfully "Ummm, these look fun, but let's go with the cookie. I need to meet Santa before he can call me his slut. What if we don't get along?"

"Oh, you're going to get along JUST fine, Nicole." She says, winking at her as she handed her the panties, then turned to pick out a skirt that matched the corset.

Nicole giggled as she pulled up the panties. She had been incredibly nervous earlier, but somehow with each piece of clothing she was feeling more comfortable.

"Is he nice?" Nicole asked.

"He is the King of Nice, as well as Naughty, Nicole." Peppermint replied.

"That makes sense -- he does have that list." Nicole replied, having no idea just how right she was.

Peppermint helped her into the skirt, so short that it barely covered Nicole's plump ass.

'This is probably a Christmas Calendar thing, and then next month she and Nick will do a different costume or something.' Nicole thought to herself. 'Maybe if they like my work, I can do this once a month and pay my rent.'

"Wow, this mini-skirt makes my skirts at home seem formal" Nicole giggled, the small skirt didn't so much hug her ass as sit on top of it, angled down steeply to barely cover the panties, thinking that any kind of step or position change would reveal all.

The scent of peppermint, fresh baked cookies, and cocoa filled the air, and Nicole sensed a presence behind her, his deep voice filled the room. "Oh good, Peppermint, she chose cookies -- you know how much I like eating cookies!"

Nicole turned, a nervous smile on her lips... eyes wide as she looks up at his tall stature, clothed in red pants and vest and a white shirt, his hair and beard snowy white. "oh, WOW, you REALLY look like Santa! Like, that's not a fake beard, is it?"

His eyes twinkle merrily as he leans down, chin stuck out. "Go ahead, bouncy -- give it a tug."

Nicole paused for a moment when he addressed her as 'bouncy', glancing at Peppermint, then back at Nick. "She called me 'bouncy', too -- is that a pet name for your elves?" she asked as her hand reached out and gently tugged the beard... face so friendly, so familiar, putting her at ease.

"No, Nicole, each elf has their own pet name. Bouncy has been your nickname for many, many years, and originally was given to you when you wouldn't come in off the trampoline you got from Santa that year."

Nicole's eyes widened as she looked up at Nick. "Wait, how did you know? That was my nickname 10 years ago. How did you know about the trampoline?"

Peppermint wrapped her arms around Nicole and winked, breasts pressed together. "Nick knows everything about you, Nicole."

"What? H... how? D... Did you talk to someone I went to junior high with? Did they tell you my nickname, or something?" Nicole's mind raced as she looked from Peppermint to Nick and back.

Peppermint turned, one arm still around Nicole's waist as she led her down the hall. "Nick knows, Nicole." Leaning down and whispering "he even knows about the Bad Dragon in your bottom dresser drawer."

Nicole's stomach dropped as she heard Peppermint mention the massive dildo she kept hidden from everyone, Peppermint's voice a whisper as she quietly sang "he knows when you've been bad or good"

"Oh my god, there's no way." Nicole exclaimed.

Peppermint led Nicole through the door and into the studio where Nick sat in a large velvet covered chair, one leg draped over the arm.

Nicole turned, looking up at Peppermint, her heart thumping in her chest. "Wait, he's..." she turned and looked at Nick, then back at Peppermint "Is he SANTA Santa?"

Peppermint gave Nicole a light swat on the butt "Go sit on his lap and find out, Nicole."

Nicole walked forward, a mix of joy, excitement, and disbelief on her face. "No way" she thought, smoothing her hair as she climbed onto Nick's sturdy lap.

Nick winked at her as he wrapped one arm around her waist, the other hand resting lightly on top of Nicole's bare thigh. "I'm so happy you found my invitation, Nicole."

Nicole heard the click of the camera shutter as Peppermint began taking pictures. "I'm lucky I was the first one to call."

A deep chuckle emanated from Nick's throat. No one else called, Nicole, because no one else was invited to this shoot." Nick's thumb gently caressed the top of Nicole's thigh as his fingers squeezed.

Nicole looked up into Nick's bright green eyes and saw that he had told her the truth, that somehow Santa had wanted to meet her, her voice a whisper. "Me? Really?"

"Yes, bouncy, I've been watching you for years, waiting for the right moment." Nick's eyes stared into hers as his hand slid higher up her thigh and his fingertips teased against her mound through the panties.

Nicole's hand brushed against Nick's vest as her mind raced. 'Am I dreaming?' she thought, gasping again as Nick's fingers grazed across her mound, her entire body tingling and warm.

"No, Nicole, you're not dreaming." The comment caused Nicole's eyes to fly open wide as she stared at Nick, knowing that she had not said it out loud.

"Why now?" she asked, her voice a husky whisper.

"Do you remember the dream you had a few years ago on Christmas Eve? You and Santa under the Christmas tree?" Nick asked her.

"OMG, that dream seemed so real -- I still think about it."

Nick's fingers lazily teased up and down Nicole's slit through the thong, a shudder running over her body.

"You were not quite ready for a real visit from me then, Nicole -- I had to wait a couple years.

Nicole's mind went back to that night and she remembered the many nights of erotic entertainment the dream had given her.

"In fact, I believe you've been reliving that dream with your Bad Dragon, haven't you, Nicole?" Nicks voice teasing and light.

A bright red flush moved from Nicole's cheeks, down her neck to her chest, her nipples puckered and hard. "Wow, you really do see everything, don't you -- those songs are more accurate than people know."

Nick simply smiled as his finger tugged the crotch of the thong aside and caressed Nicole's bare lips as Peppermint continued taking pictures.

"I bought that toy after the dream, actually. None of the other ones I had were the right shape. The dream just felt so incredibly real that I couldn't get away from it." Nicole's breasts heaved as she spoke, and she barely heard the camera at all, having completely forgotten about the photo shoot, her mind thinking only of Santa.

"Well, my elves might have helped you with that dream, even though they're not supposed to -- isn't that right, Pepper?"

"I couldn't help it, Nick -- she was sooooo into it, and I knew she truly believed in you!"

Nicole sat on Nick's lap, her knees apart as she looked up at him with wonder and adoration, feelings fueled by so many nights with that fantasy.

"Peppermint got thoroughly punished for 'pushing' that dream on you, Nicole." Nick explained as his finger slipped inside Nicole's wet folds.

Peppermint giggled. "You can punish me anytime you like, Nick!"

Nicole's hips rocked forward to take more of Nick's finger inside her, her voice a moan "I don't mind that she 'pushed' the dream on me."

At this last comment, Peppermint stuck out her tongue at Nick, then continued taking pictures.

Nicole's arousal continued to grow as her earlier hesitation fell away, feeling Nick's fingers as they loosened the corset, her mind raced as she ran her fingers through his beard. "You're real!"

"Yes, bouncy, I am real." Nick's fingers pulled the last string, then set the corset aside to bare her nipples as the demi-bra cradled her large breasts.

Nicole gasped and turned to press her breasts against Nick's chest, her legs straddled on either side of his.

"I'm going to take pictures while Nick fucks you, bouncy -- is that okay?" Peppermint whispered into Nicole's ear.

"If Nick fucks me, you can do whatever you want, Peppermint!" Nicole replied.

"Even join in?" her voice a giggle.

The sound of the camera shutter filled the air, the memory of the girls she'd been with came to mind, and she knew that Santa and his elves knew. Nicole leaned forward and kissed Nick lightly on the cheek, her hips pressed forward to grind against him.

Nick's eyelid dropped in a lazy wink as he snapped his fingers -- the skirt, demi-bra, thong, and Nick's suit gone, Nicole's puffy lips pressed tight against Nick's immense shaft.

Nicole squealed as she turned to look back at Peppermint, a look of shock and lust on her face that Peppermint captured in a picture.

Nicole looked down to see Nick's long, thick shaft pressed against her belly, the engorged head pressed between her breasts. "holy shit... it's way bigger... it's... um."

"A Yule Log" Peppermint finished

Nicole's hands grasped the veiny shaft, her fingers unable to reach all the way around its girth. She stared, touching it as if it were a rare artifact, as she had never seen a dick so big, not even in porn.

""W... w... will it fit?" she asked nervously

Nick chuckled deeply. "Of course it will fit, bouncy -- I'm magic, aren't I? And it won't hurt. Unless you want it to."the last followed by a wink.

"You are magic." Nicole replied as her hands started stroking the shaft between her breasts.

Her hands stroked up and down the veiny shaft as she squeezed her pillowy breasts around it... pumping it higher until the fat head bumped against her lips. Nicole licked the head as Peppermint got a close up shot.

"You're such a good girl, Nicole!" Nick said, as he rested his hand on the back of her head.

Nicole moaned excitedly, as if years of pressure have been released, memories of the nights she had sucked her toy and touched herself as she bounces up and down, her puffy cunt pressed tight against the shaft as the thick head brushes against her mouth.

Nick grunted loudly as Nicole's mouth pushed down to take the entire head in her mouth... a flare of surprise on her face -- it feels as if her jaw has unlocked or stretched to allow her to suckle the head, and she can feel the base of his shaft between her wet lips.

"She's so greedy for your cock, Nick!" Peppermint exclaims as she takes picture after picture.

Nicole turned to look at the camera, a bright flush on her cheeks "No I'm not!" which gave Peppermint a perfect opportunity to get a picture of Nicole's fingers wrapped around the thick shaft, followed by another squeal of joy as Nicole turned back to take the head back in her mouth.

Peppermint just laughed as she moved up behind Nicole to take pictures over her shoulder as she reached down with her free hand to tease her fingers between Nicole's cheeks.

Her moan vibrated against Nick's fat knob as Peppermint fingered Nicole's butt, followed by her fingernails gently grazing along the taut skin of Nick's thick shaft.

"Jesus, how do you walk with these things? Nicole exclaimed as she cupped Nick's heavy ballsack.

Nicole felt Peppermint's naked body press against her back as Peppermint snapped shot after shot of Nicole sucking the immense knob.

"They won't be that full when I finish with you, Nicole."

Nicole flipped her hair to one side, then licked up the entire length of Nick's shaft as her left hand twisted around the fat knob. "Promise?" she asked as she looked up at Nick.

With that, she licked up the other side, then swallowed the entire head into her mouth and bobbed up and down.

Peppermint gently pushed Nicole's head down to make her take more and more of Nick's cock in her mouth.

Nicole's eyes twinkled as she looked up at Nick, a shudder of joy rocking her body, wanting nothing more than to please him.

Peppermint's hand released Nicole's head as she reached around her... her breasts pressed against Nicole's back as she started stroking Nick's cock... pumping the head in and out of Nicole's mouth.

As Peppermint stroked Nick's cock, Nicole felt a throbbing sensation against her tongue. She wrapped her fingers around Nick's shaft and helped Peppermint stroke.

Peppermint stopped stroking and grabbed the back of nicole's head, pushing her down just as Nick's heavy balls tensed, shooting a stream of hot, thick cum into nicole's mouth and throat.

Nicole's eyes flew open wide in surprise and shock as she grabbed Nick's thighs, trying to push back as Peppermint pushed her head down even further. Nicole relaxed as she realized she wasn't choking on the geyser of cum that pumped into her belly, making her belly swell, the taste of peppermint filling her senses.

Nicole's grasp loosened as her body relaxed as Nick's cock pulsed in her throat, her fingernails scraped lightly up and down his immense shaft. 'It's like a cock-shaped milkshake fountain. I've swallowed cum before, but never this much -- not even close.' She thought to herself as she looked up into Santa's eyes.

She realized that Nick's cock was still rock hard as he slowly pulled out of her mouth, and Peppermint released her grasp on the back of her head. Her eyes wide as she stared at the massive organ as it twitched in front of her. "how the fuck did that work? How was I able to take all of that in my throat without choking?"

Peppermint pressed against nicole's back and reached around to cup her heavy breasts. "Santa's magic, Nicole." She whispered into nicole's ear. Nicole leaned back against Peppermint and turned her head, kissing Peppermint, sharing the taste of Nick's cum.

Nick took nicole's hand and pulled her to his feet, then lifted her into his arms and easily carried her to the bed in the corner of the studio, laying her on her back with her butt propped up on a pillow.

Nicole squealed as Nick picked her up so easily, laying on the bed with her legs spread, her belly swollen with cum.

Nick stood over Nicole and smiled. "I do believe I'm hungry for a cookie!"

He knelt down between nicole's spread thighs and leaned forward, his thick beard tickling the inside of her thighs as his tongue snaked out and teased her outer labia.

Peppermint resumed taking pictures as nicole's body arched, her hands clutching at the sheets. "ohfuck" she panted. "Santa is eating my pussy!"

12