The Christmas Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers

Susan was in a sexual fog, but rather than immediately devouring his cock, she pushed her son gently but firmly off of the bed.

"Trust me," she said, sensing his confusion.

As he stood by the bed, Susan flipped onto her back, temporarily pulling away from Bill's cock. She scooted so that her shoulders were even with the edge of the mattress. Supporting her head with her neck, she gave her husband the come hither motion. He climbed back on top of her and resumed his steady fucking.

Since she wasn't facing him, John couldn't figure out how she was planning on sucking his cock. His confusion disappeared as she let her head hang upside down off the side of the bed. She smiled up at him as her curly red hair hung down to the floor. She opened her mouth wide and grabbed his hips, pulling his cock into her mouth.

John stepped forward and started feeding her his cock. Fucking her like this felt different from her previous blow jobs. From that angle, he found it much easier to take deep thrusts into her throat. He held back a bit, nervous that he might hurt her. Sensing his concern, Bill reassured his son.

"Go ahead, son. Fuck her face. All she's been talking about for weeks now is how much she wants your cock down her throat. Give your her what she needs." Susan groaned in agreement and sucked him even harder. All the while, Bill kept fucking her. The wet squelching sounds of their cocks pounding her holes and Susan's moans of delight filled the room as they spit roasted her.

John found it a little unsettling to be fucking his mom's mouth while face to face with his dad, but he got over his hesitation quickly as her tongue snaked over the head of his cock. Bill just smiled at his son. He knew that this was one of his wife's fantasies, and he was happy to help her fulfill it. Susan writhed beneath them. She'd always wanted to be fucked by two men at once and was loving every moment of it.

"That's so fucking hot," Emma said. She had recovered somewhat and was leaning against a stack of pillows. Her pale skin was flushed and the lips of her pussy were still red and swollen. She felt physically worn out but not too tired to enjoy the show. "Play with her tits!" she demanded, eliciting another anticipatory moan from Susan.

John did as he was told, lightly pinching and pulling on Susan's sensitive nipples. She screamed in pleasure, the sound of which was muffled by the cock in her throat. She arched her back to meet his exploring hands and her husband's thrusting cock.

Their fucking became more and more frantic as they neared their respective climaxes. John had already been on edge from his session with his sister, and he was the first one to let go.

"Oh god, Mom, your mouth feels so good, I'm gonna cum!" he bellowed. She redoubled her efforts, sucking him hard and deep into her throat, suppressing her gag reflex as she repeatedly swallowed him. John groaned as he unloaded spurt after spurt of hot cum almost directly into her stomach, amazed at the feeling of Susan's throat as it milked him dry.

The volume was apparently more than she had been expecting, and she gently pushed him away, cum leaking from the corners of her mouth. He kept cumming, landing several more streaks of his sperm on her face and breasts.

The feeling of her son's hot cum in her mouth and coating her body sent Susan over the edge. "Ohhhhh, baby, yesssss... Your cum tastes soooo fucking good!" she moaned, loving how slutty the words sounded coming out of her own mouth. She thrust back against her husband's invading cock with desperate urgency, quickly losing herself to the filthy reality of what her husband and son were doing to her.

"Oh baby, you love your sons cum don't you. Does he fuck your throat as good as you hoped?" Bill teased, talking her through her orgasm before sliding over the edge himself.

"Oh, FUCK!" He exclaimed, thrusting in deep and holding himself inside as he shot another load of hot cum into her womb. He pulled out at the last minute and shot a few spurts onto her gaping pussy and belly. Bill loved fucking his wife, especially now that they'd added this new dimension to their love making.

Susan looked and felt like a wanton whore as she lay on her son's bed, covered in cum. She felt completely satisfied, blissfully happy that her finally could finally see this side of herself. John knew he'd never get tired of seeing her that way.

"Mmmm, I love my men, she said after recovering a bit. "You both made me feel so, unbelievably good." Summoning her last bit of her energy, Susan rose from the bed and made a quick trip to the bathroom to clean herself up.

They all relaxed in the afterglow of their impromptu family orgy, sharing loving smiles with one another. John thought about how much his family had changed over the course of the day and wondered what the future held for them. He knew that what they were doing was wrong, but he'd never felt so close to his parents and sister, and he knew that given the option, he wouldn't take any of it back.

"Well this has been one hell of a crazy Christmas," Emma said, echoing his thoughts.

"And, as it turns out, I've got one more bit of exciting news" Susan replied as she came back in. "I was talking to your Aunt Sally and Uncle Craig while you two were playing videogames and filled them in on everything that happened. They were so excited to join us that they decided to come visit tomorrow!"

"Geez," Emma said. "We're gonna need a bigger bed."

"And I'm going to need to get some rest!" Bill said, letting out a satisfied yawn.

Agreeing that they'd all had more than enough sex for one day, they retired to the living room. Snuggling up under a warm blanket together on the couch. They spent the evening watching Christmas movies together as a family before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

John woke to his mom gently nudging him awake as the credits rolled on the tv screen. They trudged upstairs, truly drained from the day's activities. Stopping outside the door to his room, Susan gave her son a hug.

"Sleep well love. We have another big day ahead of us tomorrow," she said, leaning in for a loving kiss. Across the hall, Emma and Bill shared an equally loving embrace. Susan winked at John before heading to her room, her husband two steps behind. Feelings of deep happiness and satisfaction overcame him as he drifted off to sleep, excited to find out what the next day would bring.

Author's Note: This is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction, and it's also my submission to the Winter Holiday Contest. If you enjoyed it, please take the time to vote and comment. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers
1...456789