The Christmas Present

Story Info
He presented her his heart. Would it be enough?
1.7k words
4.16
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine was putting the finishing touches on her holiday party costume. She was going as Rudolf. The had the antlers on the headband, was wearing a brown turtleneck, brown pants and a reindeer tail. She had cut a small hole in her sweater over her left nipple. She carefully inserted a red nipple sucker through the hole. She placed it over her nipple and squeezed. Success! To most, it would look like Rudolf's nose. To those who were familiar with nipple suckers, they could recognize it for what it was. And for the brave or audacious, they might be inclined to squeeze it and reveal her erect nipple underneath.

She wondered if Jack would attend the party. They broke up a few weeks ago. He had lied to her about his whereabouts that Saturday night. It had really hurt her feelings. She thought she had a future with him, but she really could not tolerate dishonesty. And she had thought that they both valued it. It was heart breaking to discover his deception.

The group of friends at this party were boisterous and adventurous. There would likely be a few who understood the beauty of her costume. Jasmine carefully put on her winter coat and drove herself to the party. Upon arriving, her friend, Coleen, took her coat and kissed her on the mouth. Stunned, Jasmine looked again at her headpiece. It was mistletoe that hung above her head on a curved wire.

"Thank you, Colleen. Remind me to stay away from you this evening."

Coleen winked at her and took her coat to one of the bedrooms.

There were Santas, elves, Christmas trees, snowmen, and one very creative Heat Miser.

Jazmine went to the bar and asked for a white Russian. Her friend, Rob, who was dressed as a Santa came over and pinched her ass.

"Someone is in fine form already!" she teasingly chastised him.

"Come on Jasmine, spread some holiday cheer to me. If you can't do that, spread your legs to me!"

"Watch it. It is not too late to be put on the naughty list!" Jasmine responded.

"Well in that case, let's warrant it, by doing something really naughty," he laughingly suggested.

"In your dreams!"

"Jasmine, you are always in my dreams. Now, come sit on my lap and tell me something I want to hear."

"Rob, you lech. Come dance with me."

They took to the dance floor and Rob garnered laughs by trying to mount Rudolf.

As they danced, Jasmine noticed that Jack had arrived. She missed Jack and regretted that they would not be spending the holidays together. His lie still bothered her. She didn't care if he wanted a boys night out. It was the lie that had bothered her. In the heat of the moment, she had broken up with him.

Jack went to the bar to get a drink and to watch her dance with Rob.

When the dance ended, Jasmine said hello to Jack.

"Merry Christmas. I'm surprised you're not out with your friends," she taunted.

"Ouch, I deserved that. No. I came here hoping that you would be here." He gauged her reaction to see if there was any hope for them.

"Nice costume, by the way," she told him.

Jack was wearing a brightly wrapped Christmas present at his crotch.

"Would you like to open my Christmas package?" Jack said with a suggestive tone and smile.

"No thanks. I've received that gift before. But there may be other women here who have not. You should ask them," Jasmine quipped.

"Jasmine, can we go somewhere to talk?" he said in a serious tone.

"It's a party, Jack. Where would you have us go?" she asked with some exasperation.

"Let's ask Colleen. It's her house," he evenly replied.

Jasmine followed Jack. Jack gave Colleen a kiss in honor of her mistletoe and asked her for a favor.

"Of course. You can use my bedroom. It's the last door on the right."

Jack led her back to Colleen's room. Once they were alone, Jack shut and locked the door.

"I've missed you," Jack said with yearning in his voice.

"Really?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes. Have you missed me?"

"Maybe."

Jack kissed her and Jasmine melted. "You might as well sit down if you want to talk."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I need you to open my package."

"Honestly, Jack. That's the first thing you want to say to me?"

"That, and that I'm sorry. Open my package."

Jasmine took the lid off the package. Inside was his cock wrapped with a bow. Jasmine smiled. "Pretty sure of yourself, hmm?"

"No, just hopeful. Take the box off so you can see better."

Jasmine removed the box. There, on the bow was a diamond ring.

"What is this?"

"The night I met with the guys, we were celebrating my freedom before I asked you to marry me. Jasmine, please. I'm sorry I hurt you. I can't stand the thought of a future without you. Will you marry me?"

Jasmine teared up. "I thought you were just being an ass. You know how much I value honesty."

"I know. I'm sorry. I couldn't tell you the truth."

Jack took the ring off the bow. He raised her hand and slid it on her finger. "Will you? I've never lied to you before. And I never will again. I just wanted the proposal to be special."

Jasmine considered his words. He had wanted to surprise her. He didn't want to propose in the midst of an argument. She gazed into his eyes. There she saw the man she loved.

"Yes."

Jack kissed her and told her how much he loved her. He lay her back on the bed and squeezed the nipple sucker and removed it from her very erect, rosy nipple. Jack sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh Rudolf. How I've missed you," Jasmine whispered.

He proceeded to suckle her nipple and excite her. Before he could take her shirt off, Jasmine lowered herself to the Christmas bow to take Jack's package into her mouth. She heard him moan and felt him run his fingers through her hair. She pressed the head of his cock against her lips and licked it. Concentrating just on the head of his cock, she sucked it in and out of her mouth.

Jack watched her attentions to his cock and felt it harden under her sensuous lips. She then took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. Slowly, she sucked all the way back up to the top where she once again gave special attention. She sucked up and down his cock again and again until he couldn't take anymore.

He raised her up to kiss her exposed nipple. Carefully, he removed her shirt. She was braless and the sight of her breasts always made him weak in the knees. He gave the other breast and nipple his attention to make it erect as well.

Jasmine was holding his head to her breast and moaning her pleasure.

"Jack, I can't believe we broke up over this misunderstanding."

"I know, baby. I just wanted the proposal to be memorable. I guess I should have told you the truth when you confronted me with knowing I had gone out with the guys. I just didn't want to ruin the surprise. And then when you stopped taking my calls, I realized I had better figure out a way to propose quickly."

"God Jack. I guess it is a proposal we will never forget," Jasmine mused.

Jack pulled her down on top of himself. Her round, full breasts were at mouth level and he immediately started to suckle a nipple. He knew it drove her crazy. She had always told him that it felt as though he was sucking her clit when he suckled her nipple. It was an amazing and erotic cross wiring of her body which he always appreciated.

Jasmine started to undulate on top of him. He rolled her over and pulled her pants off. Then, he removed his clothes as well.

"Colleen, is going to kill us, using her bedroom like a hotel room."

"She'll be happy for us once she sees the ring on your finger."

Jack placed himself between her legs and positioned his "Christmas package" at her entrance. Jasmine spread her legs wider to receive her present. He slowly teased and excited her by plowing his hard cock up and down her slit. He knew that she loved the feeling of that. She moaned and pulled his lips down to hers.

She nibbled on his lips and accepted his tongue into her mouth. Jasmine proceeded to suck his tongue as though it was his cock in her mouth. This pulsating suction always drove him crazy. He couldn't wait any longer. He slowly drove his cock into her moist cunt. She wrapped her legs around him to have contact at all points of their bodies. He could feel her run her hands up and down his back. Too excited and happy to prolong the pleasure, Jack plunged in and out of her. She felt so good.

Jasmine was undulating underneath him and crying in the most erotic whimpers. Deeper and deeper he thrust into her. He could feel her spasm beneath him, but he continued to thrust into her to drive her to another orgasm. God, she felt so good and she was his. This was home to his randy cock.

"Jack. Oh God. Please," she pleaded.

"Do you want me?" he asked teasingly.

"So much. Give me your hard cock. Give it to me, Jack. Give yourself to me," she whispered.

Her begging brought him closer to the edge. He rose onto his knees for more leverage and force. While he pulled her erect nipples, he plowed into her with full force.

"Do you want this, baby?"

"Yes. Yes! Please!!"

With force and speed, he pushed them both over the edge. He could feel her spasm around his satiated cock. It felt so good. He lowered his face down next to hers.

"Merry Christmas, baby. I hope you like your present."

Her response was to squeeze his cock with her walls. She liked it so, so much.