The Chronicles of Harold the Healer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My husband!" was all that Leila could say, as her brain lost its higher functions to her body's need to buck and squeeze until she locked that cock of his in place and it pulsed and squirted his cum into her. "My love..." Then the room was silent, save for the breathing of the lovers and beloved. Marcie murmured and smiled in her sleep as the wave of warmth and love washed over her.

-=-=-=-=-=

The dancing concluded with enthusiastic cheers and applause. The performers took their bows and Lakash Moto released the Amplify spell, rather theatrically sending its colourful ring off into the sky. Most of them had also seen the meteor as it had flashed across the sky and had been impressed.

"I arranged that just for you," Brenda had joked after the song that had been playing at the time had concluded, getting some good-humoured responses.

"I think that Dad, Leila, and Marcie have already gone home," said Mark once his family, that he had officially married into at long last, had collected themselves amidst the townspeople who were streaming home. People who lived far enough away to have needed horses and buggies to get here were lugging lanterns to find their rides, waking up their horses and pulling out of their parking spaces on the street and several nearby side streets. "He looked like he was going to keel over any second."

"After a fight like that, I'm amazed that he was even standing up," said Caroline. "I had absolutely no idea that you could use a staff that way."

"The Forms are good for meditation, but they have a practical purpose as well," Mark replied. "I wonder if there will be an increase in the attendance at the Sunday morning exercises at their place."

"You've certainly converted us," said Ted. "A few repetitions of the Forms that you've taught us are the perfect remedy to a stressful day."

"Another successful Solstice Party, Marjorie," said her husband Sam as she arrived. "Your singing was sensational, as always." He made a courtly bow.

"Thank you, good sir," she replied, returning his bow with a curtsey. "It's such a good group of people. Sometimes, I think that we could perform all day. Oh, pretending to be a gentleman, are we?" she asked as he offered her his arm for walking home. "Very well, I will play along for now." The others chuckled as they all began the walk home. The moon would not be up tonight, so they'd had to bring a lantern. Mark also provided a Mage Light, but they all knew the route so well that it was hardly needed.

"Hey beautiful day," Mark sang, not too badly. "And has been quite the day," he added, fatigue very audible in his voice. "I'm ready for a nice, quiet, routine few days." There was general agreement. Proximity to home gave them some extra energy and after the required visits to the privy and Mark had ceremoniously carried Stella over the threshold, they were in the kitchen lighting lamps to take upstairs to their bedrooms and getting last drinks of water from the pump. "That couch in the living room looks like a comfortable place to spend the night," he said innocently, earning a snort from Stella and chuckles from the others.

"Very funny, wise guy," she said, less forcefully than usual because she was tired too. Probably less tired than Healer Harold would be, given that she hadn't been in a truly eye-popping display of martial arts with sticks after doing who knows what else today. "It's bedtime for all of us." She and her new husband led the way up the stairs, lit by Mage Light and lanterns, and she directed him to their bedroom at the far end of the hallway.

"Help?" he asked in a small voice as he was propelled inside.

"Sweet dreams, you two, and congratulations," said Sam, a smirk audible in his voice. There was a moment filled with the sounds of doors closing.

"I had no idea when I woke up this morning that I would be returning to bed as a married man," said Mark after a passionate kiss with his new bride. "Solstices are magical days."

"I had some idea," Stella purred after another smooch. "I did get this outfit specifically for getting married in, and I was pretty sure that you'd taken the hint when I left a ring on my dresser, but I wasn't sure if you would propose to me today. I'm so glad that you did."

"I was actually planning on proposing tonight at the party, but I just had to when I saw you in the outfit in Torres'. You are gorgeous to begin with, and this is like the Amplify spell on you."

"You are such a sweet talker!" she replied, but she knew that he meant it. "But I can't sleep in this outfit. It would get all wrinkled and sweaty."

"What gentleman would leave his love in such a state?" Mark carefully undid the buttons of her blouse and it whispered to the floor. His grey suit jacket and his nice white dress shirt met a similar fate. The buttons of her skirt and his pants were undone and gravity did its work on the unwanted garments. "It's cool enough that we can sleep in our underwear," he said ingenuously.

"Not with that you can't!" His underwear was tented and glowing in his colours of a soft orange and turquoise, and it was soon on the floor as well, revealing his thick, seven-and-a-half-inch cock and healthy-sized balls in all their glory. Stella then made short work of her bra and he slowly pulled down her panties, then licked and kissed his way up her legs, which she opened to give him access to her hot, swollen pussy. His gentle licks and slurps just the way she liked it had her moaning and shaking as a much-needed orgasm tore through her. He worked his way up her belly, giving her navel a swirl and getting another moan, then paying his respects to her breasts and their hard, erect nipples before their tongues were invading each other's mouths and their bodies were crushed together.

"Maybe we should lie down before we fall down?" he finally inquired. Stella did, opening her legs invitingly while never breaking eye contact.

"I feel a chill," she said, her voice husky. "I need a husband-shaped blanket with a convenient handle." He got on the bed and positioned himself.

"Does the handle go in here?" he asked, stuffing his glowing cock into her needy pussy in one easy stroke, making them moan loudly. "I think it does," he added, giving her a kiss on her nose. "Hmm, handles are supposed to be stationary, are they not?" He gave her some gentle pushes without moving his cock.

"Not this one," Stella growled, squeezing him and bucking, making them both moan. "No more silly games! Rut on me like the wild animal that you are!" He began moving slowly in and out, meeting little resistance despite how hard she was squeezing him.

"I'm going to ruin you the way you ruined me this morning," he hissed. There was so much sensation coming from his cock as he moved, unconsciously increasing his thrusting, that he wasn't sure that he would be able to deliver on that promise. "I love you, Stella Webber," he groaned as he felt himself charge past the point of no return.

"I love you, Mark Magnussen," whispered Stella as she felt his cock pulsing and her orgasm that had been coming like a stampede finally overran her brain. She clamped down on him and he delivered two hard squirts of cum and a few smaller ones right to the doorway of her cervix, which she hoped would be open now that it had been many hours since her last dose of contraceptive tea. They rolled over to lie side by side and enjoy the afterglow.

"Are you ruined?" he muttered, his eyes barely open and the Mage Light fading fast.

"Mmm, yes," she replied. Her contented smile was the last thing that he saw that day.

Ted and Caroline and Sam and Marjorie were lying in their beds, exhausted after the long day and waiting for the orgasm wave that they knew was coming. This one washed over them like a warm, gentle breeze during a summer walk in the forest, but it had an unusual overtone that felt like a mother's hug after coming in from a day of playing out in the winter's cold. Memories long forgotten were relived as they lay there, staring at each other. The initial kisses were like their first, tentative kisses so long ago, almost like falling in love all over again. It wasn't long before they were ready, and the men effortlessly slipped their cocks into the needy pussies of their partners as they had so many times before. Unlike this morning's wild, desperate fucking, the lovemaking was smooth and gentle as they looked into their partners' eyes in the lamplight as they thrusted and bucked, grunted and moaned, until at last their orgasms washed over them and swept away their thoughts. Hand towels were used, lamps were blown out, and now three generations of lovers and best friends slept peacefully in their beds.

-=-=-=-=-=

There is nothing inherently magical about the changing of the seasons, as it's just a part of the natural orbiting of the planet about its sun. The magic comes from the love, caring, and respect that make the sense of community that Harold had seen expressed tonight as they sang and danced to 'When the Night Feels My Song'. Magda, Cody, and the other Recruiters had still been in the Park at the time and had definitely felt it, and it generated uncharacteristic feelings of wistfulness that they'd taken to their beds with them. They had another long day ahead of them tomorrow as they took their traveling road show to the next town, then the ones after that on the route back to The Capital.

Harold found himself standing on a sidewalk on what looked very much like the town in which he'd grown up. It was dark, as there was no moon, but the sky was clear and the stars were just as he remembered them. Despite the darkness, he was able to look around him and see everything in remarkable detail. He started to walk, his legs seeming to move of their own volition. The place seemed to have gotten a facelift in the years he'd been away, as it looked better than he remembered it. He walked past the school, then the Healer's House, where a tasteful sign had a name that he didn't know. He knew where he was going and was powerless to prevent it. The town's graveyard was still well kept and seemed to have expanded a bit to make room for more residents.

There were gravestones of all shapes and sizes and colours, but there was only one where he was destined to stop. Vera Moser was the name carved in the white granite shot through with jade green streaks, a product of quarries from the Svend area, and the same stone used to make the Carcosa Memorial's Wall of Remembrance. Beloved Daughter. Birth and death dates. A row of three yellow marigolds at the base of the stone. The cornfield was still there next to the graveyard and gentle night breezes rustled through it, adding a background to the quiet cheeping of the omnipresent crickets.

"Vera," he finally said, "I have cured many people of leukemia, and will cure more in the years to come until I am no longer strong enough to wield the Magic. You did not die for nothing." He knelt and wiped the tears from his face across her name, resting his head against the cool stone for a few moments before standing up again. "Goodbye, Vera. Thanks for everything." He slowly stood and looked up at the stars, and when he looked down again, he was in his backyard. His backyard, by his home, surrounded by his people. His wife and love Leila and the product of their love Marcie slept in their beds. His son, unknown until only a month ago, and his new wife were probably going to make him a grandfather very soon. A grandfather! He shook his head in wonder. That was the last thing that he'd expected on the day after he'd graduated from Magic School when, after one last check of his now empty dormitory room in the building, he'd closed the door, left the building, turned to face east, and started walking.

The quiet cheeping of the crickets, unbothered by his presence, and the cool, gentle breezes rustling the leaves in the nearby trees made him realize that he was utterly exhausted. His eyelids were drooping and he felt the need to lie down and sleep. Then he was in his bed, feeling Leila's comforting warmth next to his body, and for the rest of the night he slept dreamlessly.

-=-=-=-=-=

"When the Night Feels My Song" is a a song by Bedouin Soundclash, in case you wish to hear it.

1...5678910