The Chronicles of Riya Ch. 02

Story Info
This is chapter 2 in the story of Riya - Ghosts of the past.
4.8k words
4.5
723
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Ghosts of the past

30th December, 2010

The New year's eve was around the corner, but for Riya, it seemed like her life had come to a stand-still. For the last two days, she had completely confined herself to her bedroom, weeping, lamenting, as her indiscretions had come back to haunt her. Her almost two year old relationship with Shaunak had ended a couple of days ago, as he'd come to discover that Riya had been seeing another guy, Taran, behind his back for the best part of the last one year. Shaunak was devastated and even though he knew that he was punching way above his weight with Riya as his girlfriend, he could not come to grips with the thought of his girlfriend cheating on him for almost half the length of their relationship. Riya, too, did not have much of an emotional connection with Shaunak by this point, but it still hurt. And what was worse is that this revelation had also resulted in the end of her fling with Taran. The whole thing had come to light when Taran's girlfriend, Shagun, who was Riya's college-mate for 3 years, had come to discover the affair Riya and Taran were having. Shagun had found intimate pictures of Riya and Taran stashed away in a hidden folder on Taran's phone, which she also forwarded to Shaunak, before breaking up with Taran and giving Riya a piece of her mind.

Ever since the news of her breakup had spread among her friends, Riya's phone had been constantly buzzing with calls and messages. She ignored all of them, until she finally answered the call of one of her friends, Ishani, with whom she shared a special bond. Ishani tried her best to cheer Riya up, but she was just not in the right frame of mind. Ishani eventually gave up and hung up on her, but not before she offered Riya the chance to join her at the New year's eve bash at JW Marriott, Juhu, for which Ishani had secured exclusive passes. Riya said she'd consider it and would let Ishani know by the end of the day.

Riya spent the rest of the day trying her best to get out of the mental rut she had found herself in and by the time evening set in, she almost felt a rebellious side creeping into her.

"Well, I don't care what happened with Shaunak, or even Taran for that matter. A new year is upon me, and I need to start fresh" she said to herself, as she picked up her phone and started typing a message to Ishani.

The message said, "Hey, see you tomorrow evening at 8 pm, at JW Marriott?"

An excited Ishani responded back to her with the words, "Can't wait!! Let's paint the party red tomorrow, Riya. I'm so excited."

31st December, 2010

It was New year's eve and Riya had brought out one of her sexiest one piece outfits from the closet to go out and party. Looking irresistible in her burgundy red, leather, one piece outfit that barely reached half way down her thighs, she hailed a taxi to drop her off to Juhu from her residence in Suburban Mumbai. There was a lot of traffic on the road that day, and by the time she reached, it was already past 9 pm.

On reaching the five star property, Riya called Ishani who had already reached and excitedly asked her to come out of the venue with the passes. Ishani was soon out with the passes and she tightly hugged Riya as soon as she saw her.

Giving her outfit a closer look, Ishani said to Riya, "The boys inside are so hot, and you look like a bomb shell. I wonder what explosions we will see tonight."

Riya responded with, "Thanks darling, and you look great too", blushing with pride.

The two of them went in and headed straight for the bar counter, each looking to pick up a nice cocktail for themselves. Riya started looking around, as she vibed to the music and ambience of the place, while also doing a quick check on the crowd around her. Because this was an expensive place to party, it wasn't filled like a typical Mumbai local train, which would often be the case at such events. Riya observed that there was clearly a premium filter to the sort of people who'd found themselves at the venue that night. It seemed to Riya at first glance that most of the people at the venue had come along with their partners to celebrate the onset of the New year.

Riya got her cocktail from the bartender and sipping it, she headed to the dance floor along with Ishani. Both Ishani and Riya were used to going clubbing, but it would usually be with their boyfriends. Currently, both of them were single, but were happy with each other's company, to be perfectly honest.

The two of them spent the next forty five mins or so having drinks, dancing and talking every once in a while about their observations of things unfolding around them. Riya was happy that she had decided to come out and was in high spirits, finding herself in this amazing setting. She had found herself making eye contact with a few men in the crowd, but nothing beyond that.

After a while, both of them made their way to the washroom for a quick freshen up. The washroom was a little crowded as it was small and since this was the closest one to the dance floor, most of the women found it convenient to visit this one. Riya told Ishani that she'll quickly head over to the washroom on the other side of the dance floor, and would find her back at the bar, thereafter. Ishani nodded and Riya headed over to the other side of the dance floor. As she had expected, this one was far less occupied and within 2 minutes, she was making her way out of the washroom.

As she was making her way back to the dance floor through a richly decorated corridor, she heard a voice from behind her.

"Hello, there", Riya heard someone say out loud, causing her to stop in her tracks.

She looked back to find herself looking at a white-skinned man dressed in an all black suit. Riya stood there, and allowed the man to walk up closer to her.

"Hey there, I'm Richard. I saw you on the dance floor and had been meaning to come up to you and talk for a while now, but just refrained due to the loud music out there. But as luck would have it, I found you here", the man said.

Riya stood there and heard him out, as she came to grips with how handsome this white man in front of her was. He was surely older to her, perhaps in his late 20s or early 30s. Riya had just turned twenty three a few months ago.

"Hi Richard, I am Riya '' she said, in her quietly sexy voice. Riya's voice was one of the first things a man would fall in love with, even before they could be mesmerised by her alluring body.

Richard, smilingly, said, "Your name's just as pleasing as you are to look at, Riya." He continued, "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure, Richard. I'd like that" Riya said in response, agreeing to the request a little too quickly, to both her and Richard's surprise.

Richard took a step closer to her and said in his British accent, "We could go to the bar, or we could go to my room upstairs. I have a well-aged bottle of Macallan and some quiet and peace waiting for us there, if you'd like."

Riya was attracted to this man's looks as well as the way he spoke. He, in all fairness, did look like someone who had come straight out of a Hollywood movie.

Riya thought about it for a second and then, without wanting to give it any more thought, said "Ok, sure, let's head there."

Riya's heart was racing, as she'd never done something like this before. She'd agreed to join a perfect stranger in his room, in a five star hotel. But this wasn't just any stranger. He was a drop dead gorgeous Britisher, going by his accent, and seemingly older than her. The drinks she'd been having and the angst of the last few days from the breakup may have had a role to play in her decision making as well.

As the two of them walked to the elevators, Riya took out her cell phone and started to type a message for Ishani.

The message said, "Hey hun, I've met someone I know. I may be away for a couple of hours, or more. So don't wait for me. If my mom calls you, our story is that I am spending the night at your place and am already asleep. Understood? I'll call you tomorrow."

She sent a wink emoticon after the text, smiling to herself, knowing how Ishani would react when she'd read the text. She then put the phone into her small handbag, while continuing to walk. Riya and Richard were soon in the elevators, and then found themselves on one of the higher floors of the JW Marriott.

"After you, Riya" said Richard, as the doors of the elevators opened.

The two of them walked out of the elevator towards Richard's room. With every step, Riya's anticipation was building, and she could feel blood gushing through her body. She felt an exhilaration she'd never experienced before. Richard used his key card to open the room, and the two of them walked into a very lavish looking and spacious suite.

"Welcome, Riya. This has been my home for the last 2 weeks, and will continue to be for another week, in all likelihood" said Richard, as he closed the door behind them.

"Make yourself comfortable, Riya. I'll be back with our partner for the night, and a couple of glasses" he said as he walked towards the bedroom.

Riya nodded and sat down on the couch, looking around at the room, as Richard walked towards the bedroom.

She responded back to him, saying, "Oh, you've made this hotel your house, is it? What brings you here anyways? I am assuming you are British, going by your accent?"

Riya's mind right now was piqued with curiosity and innately excited. In a few seconds, Richard walked out with the bottle and two glasses.

He responded back to Riya, "That's right, Riya. Quite the detective, aren't you? I am English, as a matter of fact. I live in the town of Oxfordshire, about an hour's drive from London, and home to the famous University of Oxford."

He sat the bottle and the two glasses down on the table in front of where Riya was seated. He then slipped into the couch, right next to her. Riya felt his arms touch hers, and also inhaled the aroma of the perfume he was wearing. He smelled so good, she thought to herself. Richard opened the bottle and poured a large serving of the wonderful single malt into the two glasses.

"Two cubes of ice, eh, Riya?" he asked, as he put 2 cubes in his own glass.

She nodded and Richard added two cubes to her glass as well.

"Water or good old neat?" Richard put forth his next question.

Riya replied with the words, "Water, please, Richard."

Richard obliged and poured chilled water into her glass. He handed the glass to her and raised his own glass.

"To the company of the beautiful Riya, tonight" he said.

Riya almost blushed as she said, "Cheers" and lightly struck the tip of her glass with Richard's.

She took a sip,with the two of them not dropping eye contact. Richard then spoke again, to answer the remainder of the question Riya had asked her.

He said, "I'm here on an assignment. It was supposed to end before Christmas so I could fly back to my family in time for the festivities, but unfortunately, there were some hiccoughs along the way. So, here I am. But hey, I couldn't complain about the company I have tonight, that's for sure."

Richard's eyes were constantly looking into Riya's as he spoke. And his words, the way he spoke them, were accentuating how sexy this man looked to Riya. Riya took another sip of the drink and remained silent. She wasn't sure what to say. Richard smiled, as Riya just looked at him, silently.

Richard asked, "You're not a girl of too many words, are you? Maybe you're more action oriented, Riya?", as he let his one hand slide over to Riya's bare thighs, caressing the top of it and then slowly moving it to the insides of her thighs, parting her legs a bit in the process.

Not for one moment did Richard break eye contact with Riya. With his other hand that held the glass, he took another sip of his single malt. Riya winced in excitement as Richard's hands navigated to the inside of her thighs. She could feel her body heating up, even in that cold room of the Marriott. She could feel her pussy moistening, getting warm, and her mind getting excited, aroused. And all of this was so very apparent on her face, as her expressions became a mirror into how she was feeling. Richard could see it too, and his next words reflected how he saw her.

"Riya, are you good at following orders?" he asked, with a slight smile on his face.

Somehow, he knew the answer he would get, but he wanted to hear it out loud.

After a few seconds, Riya responded with, "Umm, yes, Richard, I am."

Richard smiled at Riya's feeble response as he got up from the couch, picking up the bottle and the glass he was drinking from.

"Why don't we take this party to the bedroom? Follow me in, and yes, I almost forgot, slip out of the dress you're wearing before entering the bedroom" he said, casually and without waiting for a response, he walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind him and made himself comfortable on the bed.

Riya sat there, transfixed, wondering if she'd heard him right. Of course she'd come with him to his room knowing that eventually there was bound to be something intimate transpiring between the two of them. But this took her by surprise. And yet, coupled with the surprise was the thrill her mind and body felt from the almost nonchalant instruction Richard had given her.

After what felt like a while, Riya got up from the couch she'd been sitting on and walked towards the door of the bedroom. It was a door that Richard had closed behind him once he'd gone in. Riya stood looking at the door, knowing very well what it would take for her to enter. And if truth be told, she did want to enter and find out what experience awaited her on the other side of that door. Riya's hands went to her dress, and slowly but surely, she started slipping it off of her slender, alluring body. Soon, she just stood there in her exquisite lingerie. She took a deep breath and slid open the door to the bedroom where Richard had walked in just a few minutes ago.

Richard was seated on the edge of the bed, in anticipation. From the first moment he'd seen Riya in the JW Marriott club, he had found her to be attractive. His eyes had followed her around for pretty much the entire team she was on the dance floor. He did realise she was rather young, although he wasn't sure how young. But as long as she was not underage, which she clearly was not, Richard had no problems pursuing her. He was 32 himself, but he knew what effect he had on girls and women alike. And especially in India, he knew he could get his way with most women who were looking to have fun, or had dwindling morals.

There was also a little bit of anxiety dominating the back of his mind, as he thought about the assignment he was in India for. But that could wait a while as he heard some rumbling on the door, and soon enough, Riya had opened the door. She stood there looking like a goddess, with that slender body, ample breasts, beautiful face and an almost slutty look, which accentuated her sex appeal so much more.

Riya looked up at Richard, who sat on the edge of the bed with his shirt off. He had as sculpted a body as any she had ever seen on a man, be it in flesh, or on tv. He was not a man with bulging muscles, but his entire body was a coming together of supremely well defined lean muscles that felt like they'd been shaped by a sculptor with his mallet and chisel. Her eyes went further down and she could see Richard's pants were off too. He sat there just in his underwear, which looked nicely stuffed, giving Riya a sense of the size of the manhood Richard had hidden away underneath. Riya took a step towards Richard at which point Richard raised his finger, gesturing to her to stop. He got up, took off his underwear, and his thick, long, hard cock sprang out of the fabric. The tip of the cock reared up in Riya's direction, catching Riya's attention and fantasy.

Riya's eyes were transfixed on the cock of this uber handsome white man that sat in front of her.

Richard, as he sat back down, said, "Riya, I'd prefer if you got down on your fours and covered the remainder of the distance between you and what awaits you between my legs here", with poise and elegance befitting his masculine personality.

And yet, his words had the tone of a man who knew he was in complete control. Riya just stood there, as she heard Richard's command of what she needed to do next. And then, as if by instinct more than thought, her knees started to buckle as she started to crouch downwards. She extended her hands ahead of her body and took up the position of an animal on all fours. She looked up at Richard who had clearly not expected Riya to look so damn sexy in this pose. Richard's cock stiffened further, and reared further up, to reflect what he felt as he saw this young Indian girl on all fours in front of him.

Riya started to move her body forwards, on all fours, reducing the distance between her face and Richard's cock. There was constant eye contact between Riya and Richard, except when Riya's eyes moved a little downwards to steal glances at this white man's tool that had gripped her fantasy. In a few seconds, Riya found herself at Richard's feet, and there was a small lust filled smile on her face. Richard smiled back, and Riya didn't need another instruction or invitation to do what she had been yearning to do. She took her hands off the floor and was now balanced on her knees. Her hands grabbed Richard's cock and she felt how hard that throbbing muscular tool was. Riya had never sucked off any of her partners before tonight, but today, she didn't need a second invitation.

As she stroked Richard's cock looking into his eyes, she flung her hair back and took his cock deep into her mouth, sucking it like a kid would suck on a lollipop. Her tongue was slurping every bit of Richard's cock inside her mouth, as Riya's face bobbed up and down on his long cock. Richard gasped with a growing excitement and satisfaction on his face, as this young Indian girl slurped and stroked, the intensity of her actions increasing with every passing second. Richard felt lucky right now to have chanced upon an encounter with someone who loved sucking on cocks.

As Riya sucked with all her flamed up desires, Richard's hands went onto Riya's back and he unclasped the hooks of the bra she was wearing, causing it to fall off her body. Richard's hands then went underneath Riya's face onto her body and they started to fondle her breasts and nipples. Riya's desires knew no bounds by now and her intensity increased further, bringing Richard to a tipping point.

He leant closer to her face and said, "Riya, I am about to cum. It's all yours to take, wherever you'd like."

Riya by now was out of her senses and she did something which, before this night, was unimaginable for her. She continued to suck and slurp until Richard could hold back no more, and the next thing she felt was a huge chunk of thick, sticky, liquid load hitting the back of her throat. Even that did not stop her as she swallowed it and continued to suck, almost like she was sucking on a straw, draining Richard's cock off all of its juice. There was so much of it that some of it slipped out of the side of her mouth, onto her body and breasts, but she couldn't care less. After what seemed like a while, Riya finally took her mouth away from the cock and looked up at Richard. They both had an indomitable smile on their lips.

Just as Richard was about to focus his attention on other aspects of Riya's body, he heard his cell phone ring. He realised it was his other phone which was locked away in one of the drawers. He urgently got up and walked to the phone and answered it. He barely spoke on the call, and mostly just acknowledged what the other person was saying with words and phrases such as 'OK', 'Will Do', etc.

The last words he said before hanging up was, "two minutes, okay, understood" and then hung up.

12