The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, that's not a problem foul servant of the debauched Baron," said Hrothgar as he slit the guard's throat and let his lifeless body slump onto the stone.

As we turned the corner we were confronted by a group of she-male guards armed with swords and spears, their false breasts thrusting out in front of them like a call to battle. A few turned away and ran off. Hrothgar drew his sword, let out a blood curdling cry and charged at them. I had never seen anything like it. The raven headed sword thrust and slashed, the double headed axed crushed flesh and bone. Within minutes at least ten of the guards were reduced to a pile of severed limbs and shattered bodies.

Shit, I had never seen such devastation inflicted in such a short time. Witnessing that scene I could well believe that Hrothgar could take on the whole castle single-handedly. I felt a surge of optimism. Perhaps our mission could succeed with this strategy and I would be needed for no more than acting as a companion to Goddess Freya's warrior slave and reporting the crushing defeat of Baron von Hellzencoq back to Goddess Nemesis.

The corridors opened up and we could see a huge hall before us, its stone pillars reaching high up into the rafters of the roof. This was another part of Goddess Eostra's realm that had been defiled and debauched. What must have been a grand ceremonial hall decorated with fine tapestries and tables laden with bowls of fruit and vases of flowers was now a workshop. As I surveyed the huge hall It suddenly struck me what it was being used for. It was a workshop for testing and building the attractions that Baron von Hellzencoq was going to put in his adult theme park. Strewn on the floor were pieces of tracks and little cars with huge false cocks sticking out of their seats.

Hrothgar was already rushing towards the figure that seemed to be directing proceedings. I recognised who she must be immediately; it was the man-hating lesbian dwarf that Goddess Nemesis had described to me. As Hrothgar charged forward, oblivious to any risk of threat, suddenly his feet were taken from under him, his axe and sword clattered to the ground and he was pulled up into the rafters into a rubber sack. Suddenly, with horror, I realised what Hrothgar had been captured in. It was a giant condom. He was trapped inside a man-size prophylactic. He was struggling to punch a way through the rubber but even his strength was not enough to tear his way out of the translucent rubber.

I felt my arms taken by two of the guards as I also was taken into captivity. Oh no, this was bad. Goddess Nemesis will be most displeased at the predicament we had landed ourselves in. All my reservations about Hrothgar's direct approach to storming the castle resurfaced.

The lesbian dwarf approached me. She came up no further than my waist but she had enormous breasts completely out of proportion to the rest of her body. She was wearing a white technician's coat and horn rimmed spectacles with her hair pulled up in a bun. The thought occurred to me that she was working for Baron von Hellzencoq and Empress Dykenspiel to develop their adult theme park.

Her mean little eyes fixed onto me appraising me with a look of contempt.

"Stupid men. Always thinking with their cocks. Always trying to find the simple solution. Blundering around like idiots. Do you think we're stupid? We knew you were here. The guard was a plant to direct you to my workshop where we had laid this little trap. Impressive isn't it," she said, pointing at the giant condom, "It's a prototype for a cable car ride. You climb into a giant condom and then get carried around on an overhead wire. See how he's struggling. He won't get out; it's made of the toughest rubber. He's like a little piece of sperm isn't he, trapped inside a condom, totally useless and going nowhere."

Goddess Nemesis had warned me of the lesbian dwarf. She hated men, she would treat us cruelly. My mission had plumbed new depths of failure.

"Now, the Baron and the Empress will be informed of your capture and no doubt they will have their own plans but for now they have said I can amuse myself with you. I need some unwilling male specimens to act as guinea pigs to test some of my more extreme ideas for the Baron's adult theme park. I'll enjoy humiliating the two of you with them."

I was taken away by the she-male guards and transformed. I soon found myself wrapped in flesh coloured cling film with a flesh coloured latex cap on my head, turned into a human penis and then fitted into a mechanical hoist. The lesbian dwarf started the mechanism grinding into action and I felt myself being propelled forward. Now, I could see that I was going to be pushed into a giant foam cunt. My head had nearly reached the huge labia and the force of the mechanism increased so it if forced me between the massive cunt lips. It was a horrifying sensation as I felt the foam tighten around me and the motors push me backwards and forwards into the giant cunt. Worst of all was the texture; the model cunt had been lined with a slimy fluid to smother me in an authentic representation of cunt juices.

The lesbian dwarf was laughing her head off.

"That works wonderfully. I love that idea, it's brilliant; to turn men into giant pricks and have them smothered by a giant feminine sex organ. Empress Dykenspiel will love that."

Whilst I was being removed from the hoist Hrothgar was being strapped into one of the carts to test the Baron's anal penetration roller coaster ride. He struggled hard against his bindings but to no avail.

"There's no point trying to escape, all of my bondage equipment has been enchanted by the Baron's magician Hammah. There is no pathetic male who can break my bindings."

I heard Hrothgar groan as he was lowered onto the end of giant dildo attached to the seat. There was a huge piece of track built in the hall reaching high into the rafters of the roof. The chair was hoisted high up and let down the steep gradient at great speed so that when it crashed onto the ground the giant rubber cock embedded itself deep into Hrothgar's arse. He did not scream out at his ordeal, which must have been agonising, but glowered menacingly at the lesbian dwarf.

I had now been strapped naked and upright onto a board, my genitals exposed. The dwarf was carrying what looked like a rubber tube attached to a fearsome looking pumping mechanism.

"You know what this is, don't you. It's a milking machine. It's very powerful and made to my own special design. I think this little device could get you into trouble, what do you think?"

I was full of trepidation; it was almost as if she knew. Perhaps her cruel mind had calculated that for this slave having pleasure, having an orgasm, would displease his mistress.

"Oh your Goddesses play such games with you, don't they. I feel quite envious of them sometimes. All those doting men worshipping them, serving them, on their knees before them where they should be. I think your Goddess Nemesis will be angry with you if you succumb to my toy, won't she. But, so far, no man has been able to resist my milking machine."

I was speechless. How did she have such knowledge of Goddess Nemesis and the nature of my servitude to her?

The rubber tube was slipped over my cock, still soft and flaccid. Then the wires were connected to the generator and the pump. The rubber started massaging me. I tried to resist but I could feel the gentle waves of rubber arousing me, hardening me. And then the intensity of the movement increased, brought me to the edge of orgasm and pulled back. The lesbian dwarf was playing with me. Bringing me to the brink and then holding back, knowing all the time that as soon as she wanted to she would be able to push me over the edge. And sure enough that's what she did. She toyed with me for what seemed like an age but in the end I could do nothing to resist as my cum spurted into the rubber tube and my whole body shook with the release of orgasm. She had collected my cum into a sample jar and taunted me by waving it in front of me. My head dropped in despondency. This mission was getting worse and worse for me.

"Now, whose been a naughty little slave then," she laughed. "Useless men, no discipline, even when they've been trained," she snorted.

It was at that point that the Baron von Hellzencoq and Empress Dykenspiel entered the workshop.

"I can see you've been having fun," he said to her.

Interestingly the Baron and Empress were exactly as I had seen in the mirror image illusion world that I had entrapped myself in on my failed mission. The rotund Baron with his mane of ginger hair and huge handle bar moustache and the striking Empress, a she-male entirely in figure hugging leather in a hood with black feather sticking out of it and stiletto ankle boots and finally, the metal studded strap-on around her crotch.

"Is this the best that the Goddesses can come up with? A fool who chases illusions around thinking what a wonderful job he is doing for his mistress and an oaf who blunders straight into the first trap that is laid for him."

Hrothgar was furious.

"Goddess Freya will have her vengeance on you. No champion of hers will suffer being called an oaf. I will take pleasure in slitting your throat when I get the chance."

The Baron laughed.

"When you get the chance; that is, if you get the chance. And what have you to say, the one who goes by the name Nano."

"Well, it's fair comment I guess, really," I replied.

Hrothgar was seething at my admission of our ineptitude.

The Empress spoke, "Well, your torment is only just beginning. My friend the dwarf has had her amusement, now it's our turn. Then we will keep you in the dungeons here. You are not important enough for your Goddesses to bother rescuing you so I expect you will remain here as our play-things whilst our control over Goddess Eostra's lands is tightened and becomes irreversible."

The Baron continued, "And now my breeding programme is nearly complete. I will start a new Teutonic race from Goddess Eostra's handmaidens. They have been kept prisoner to be debauched and have been bred with the blondest and strongest of my men. The seed is in them and I have used the enchanted powers of the mirror of time to speed up the growing of the seed that has been impregnated in these girls so that a new race can be bred before the seasons turn again. The breeding programme started on Festival of Ostara, the 20th March being the festival of fertility, the most auspicious time.

"Now for some fun," said Empress Dykenspiel, "take them away and prepare them. We will show you what it truly means to be in fairy tale land."

This sounded ominous I thought as a troop of she-male guards dragged us away.

Goddess Nemesis had warned me that both the Baron and Empress were bi-sexual and that von Hellzencoq liked to dress men up as women. We had been taken to the Empress's changing rooms to be transformed. Her female servants had shaved all of my body hair off so my skin was smooth and silky, they had put a black wig on my head and skilfully made up my face with blusher, bright red lipstick and eye shadow. I imagined that I was going to be transformed into a she-male now, but when I saw the attire that the servant girls brought out I could see that the Empress had added a subtle twist to her entertainment. Black tights, white latex blouse, black latex skirt, patent leather buckled shoes and finally, the tour de force, a red latex cape and hood and wicker basket. The girls giggled as they made me look in the mirror. There I stood; a fetish Little Red Riding Hood.

Then Hrothgar was brought into the room. I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help but smile to see Goddess Freya's fearsome champion, the warrior who I had seen savagely massacre scores of guards, as he appeared now. There he stood. His body was already hairless and oiled so the girl servants didn't have to do much work there. His long blonde hair had been brushed, his face made up and a red rose placed behind his ear. He was dressed in a yellow latex skirt that revealed his smooth muscular thighs, a blue latex top with a white panel at its front decorated with red roses and knee high red leather stiletto boots; a fetish Snow White. In fact I felt sorry for him. I had been trained to be dressed in this way for Goddess's amusement and was less shocked at my transformation. Hrothgar was a warrior slave, a champion for his Goddess. He looked a forlorn figure, his confidence damaged by blundering into the workshop and getting caught and now the humiliation of being transformed into a fetish female figure of fun.

The Baron and Empress returned to witness the completion of the transformation of their two captives.

"Don't they look wonderful, my dear. I think we're going to have good sport with them," said Empress Dykenspiel.

The Baron continued, "Goddess Eostra's forest has been defiled. In these deep fathom-less woods, many perverted things take place. When we release you into them you will be hunted and when you are caught, as you inevitably will be, we will have our way with you."

Empress Dykenspiel was gloating with pleasure at our predicament, "Who knows what will befall them? Perhaps they will be caught by the seven dwarves and be subjected to their little perversions, or fall into the clutches of Rumplestilkskin who's a very mean little dwarf or stumble across the witch in Hansel and Gretel's cottage because fairy tale land is now a land of dark perversion and debauchery. Oh, and Little Red Riding Hood," she teased, putting her hand under my black latex skirt and fondling my cock and balls with her leather clad fingers, "look out for the big bad wolf won't you, you really don't want to fall into his clutches, do you?"

We were both tied up and ridden by horse and cart out into the darkest part of the forest. It was night time now and the only light was the eerie glow of a full moon. We were dumped in a clearing and left. I thought that now perhaps we might have time to reflect and plan a way out. At least we were both no longer bound so Hrothgar's physical strength must count for something.

"Well Hrothgar, we are in deep shit there's no doubt about that."

"Maybe, but whilst the strength of Goddess Freya courses through my veins there is still hope Nano."

"Yes, there must be some opportunity; at least we are not bound into one of the lesbian dwarf's hideous machines. Do you have any ideas?" I asked.

Then we heard the howls. The baron had released his wolf pack. His game was that we were his quarry and that he would take pleasure in hunting us through the forest. The wolves had our scent.

"What do we do?" I asked Hrothgar.

"Run for now and find somewhere where we can take a stand and fight them off. I hold no fear of a bare handed battle with a wolf, but I need a good position to fight them off from."

I let Hrothgar lead the way as we crashed through the undergrowth and the dense foliage of the pine wood. The befouling of Goddess Eostra's forest was visible all around us. Bright eyes peered at us through the branches as we fought our way through the trees. We could hear the sinister whispers of the debauched fairy tale spirits occupying the woods as they witnessed our flight. The blood curdling howls of the wolves closed in on in pursuit. We must have looked a bizarre sight, these two fetish fairy tale characters running for their lives through the dark perverted forest, the haunted moonlight reflecting off our shiny latex clothes. At last Hrothgar found a place to stop.

"Flight is pointless, there is no way that we can out-run the pack," said Hrothgar.

He had found a small mound in a clearing in the woods and this is where we would take our stand. The wolves entered encircling us. They were the Baron's silver wolves, his elite pack that he used to sniff out virgins from the surrounding villages to bring back to the castle to be debauched by him and his perverted wife. They approached us slowly, growling menacingly, their sharp teeth slavering with saliva, waiting, choosing the moment to pounce. Hrothgar held his ground on the mound a strange mixture of muscle-bound hero and fetish sissy in his Snow White costume standing taller than ever in his red stiletto heels. He invited the wolves onto him.

"Come on then, do your worst. I was raised in the frozen wastes of the Norse-lands, wolves hold no fear for me," he called out beckoning them onto him.

The first wolf leapt onto him. He caught it by the neck before its teeth could sink into him, grasped its head in his muscular arms and twisted them, breaking the wolf's neck. As this was happening another wolf pounced on me knocking me off my feet. The weight of its body and fur pinned me down so I could not move and its fearsome visage flecked with silver fur gazed down on me. My terrified face looked out from the red latex cape and hood.

"Oh my, what big teeth you have," I smiled, trying to make light of my plight.

As I looked up I could see Hrothgar being overwhelmed as twenty of the pack pounced on him all at one time. They were not going to be picked off one by one and the elevated position on the mound Hrothgar had chosen to fight from meant nothing as the weight of the silver furred wolf pack bore down on him. We had both been subdued.

"That was good sport Empress." It was the Baron's voice.

Empress Dykenspiel replied, "Yes, but the sport is only just beginning. I always thought Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood to be such squeaky clean fairy tale characters. In our world they will be turned into sexual perversions. It's always been one of my fantasies to see Snow White suck on a false cock and have her penetrated up the arse," she laughed.

"And as for Little Red Riding Hood," said the Baron, "well you know how I love the feel of latex against my skin and the colour red so turns me on."

We both knew what was going to happen next. The Baron's guards overseen by the snarling wolf pack tied us over a large trunk from a fallen tree with our wrists secured behind our backs. We were tied next to one another, a fetish Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood. The orifices that Baron von Hellzencoq and Empress Dykenspiel wanted to abuse were left exposed to them.

The Empress turned her attention to Hrothgar.

"Go on Snow White, suck on my strap-on, my dear."

"No, I am the chosen hero of a Norse Goddess; I will not allow myself to be humiliated in this way."

"Oh, but my dear little Snow White, you really have no choice," she laughed as the guards pulled his head back by his long blonde hair and the Empress thrust her metal studded strap-on into his mouth.

The Baron turned his attentions to me. He dropped his breeches and started to stroke the latex red cape and then the tight little black skirt, reaching out underneath me to touch the white latex blouse and pinch my nipples through the rubber. I could sense he was getting aroused by the liquid touch of the latex against his skin and I could feel his hardness against my rubber skirt. He moved around in front of me and offered his erect cock to my mouth.

"I don't thing there will be any protests from Little Red Riding Hood, after all we know what you are capable of. We know your Goddess has trained you to suck on cock for her."

I had no idea how they could have got that information, but I knew I had no choice but to take the Baron's cock in my mouth and suck. He pushed it deep into my throat until I started to gag and then encouraged me to suck hard on him all the time arousing himself by stroking the red latex hood and cape.

He pulled away before coming. I looked across at Hrothgar to see that the Empress had now turned her attention away from his mouth and had lifted up his blue latex skirt to expose his bare arse. The Baron was doing the same; he had lifted up my black skirt and was stroking by bare behind and putting his hands under me to play with my cock. I heard Hrothgar grunt and could see that the Empress had mounted him and pushed her massive leather strap on inside him. Then I felt the hardness of his cock exploring me, searching for the right spot until finding it and pushing himself into me. I gasped and groaned as my arse was filled with the Baron's manhood. What must we have looked like? Two latex clad fairy tale characters being debauched and humiliated. What would our Goddesses have made of this scene, to see their respective champions captured, dressed up for the pleasure of these two evil perverts and then subjected to a simultaneous arse fucking. How much worse could this mission get for me? Was this the nadir or was there yet more humiliation to come?