The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your back, you naughty little slut," she whispered once they were looking at each other.

"Why?"

"I wanna look into your eyes while I fuck you." And she wanted to be the one who chose the position.

Josephine opened her mouth to protest, as if she had forgotten who was in charge at that moment. Some habits were hard to shrug off.

"Don't fight back, girl. If you do, I'll have to restrain you, and you know how much stronger I am than you. The more you fight back, the more I'll need to manhandle you, and that might leave some marks. You wouldn't want that, right?"

Josephine gave her a combative look but obeyed. Once she was on her back, she extended her neck and puffed out her chest, looking mighty prideful in her position underneath the fat redhead that was about to fuck her.

She placed a hand on Jessica's chest, and the two looked into each other's eyes.

"Not in my vagina," she said, in a tone that was more statement than request.

"I know, I wasn't planning to."

Jessica grabbed Josephine's legs and pulled them over her shoulders. It felt weird to be the one in her current position, bending someone else in half.

This new position allowed her silicon dick an easier access to her girlfriend's asshole. She pushed the toys against the tight butthole, then grabbed the other girl's chin to make sure they were locking eyes when she entered her.

Josephine's face was priceless. Once she was in, she turned on the toy's vibrating functions, which felt amazing against her pussy.

"This is so weird," Jessica said while slowly thrusting back and forth. "But it's also kinda fun!?"

Every time she pushed forward, her crotch rubbed against the toy, heightening the stimulation on her clitoris. Watching her gorgeous girlfriend moaning underneath her was an incredible turn on. She gingerly moved one hand on Josephine's neck, and another in her hair. She received a slightly distressed look in return.

"Is this okay?" she whispered. She had never been in this position with her before. She wanted to make sure that she didn't cross a line, as she had honestly no idea what Josephine's limits were in a submissive context.

Her girlfriend's nod reassured her, and she strengthened her grip. The anxious little gasp Josephine did when her airways were squeezed was adorable and encouraged Jessica to pick up the pace.

As she pounded her girlfriend, Jessica turned her focus on the pleasurable sensation between her legs and the arousing sounds that Josephine kept letting out. But she realized rather quickly that she absolutely wasn't in any shape to keep a strong rhythm for long.

Jessica's breath became ragged and loud. Jesus fuck, this is so exhausting! No wonder Scott and Josie are so fucking fit if they have to go through this every time they fuck!

After about a minute, she took her hands away from Josephine's neck and hair and instead placed them on either side to help her support herself. She slowed down considerably but kept thrusting back and forth.

"You okay there?" Her girlfriend's tone was quite bratty.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good, I'm good."

"Tired?"

"N-No," she huffed, but her strained voice betrayed her.

She felt slightly embarrassed to be needing a break so soon, but her heart and lungs were on fire. She pushed as deep as she could and then stopped moving, making sure that her girlfriend's butt would still be well-stimulated while she relaxed.

"Your dominant streak didn't last very long, Mommy."

"S-Shut up, I'm... I'm not done... yet... I just need... need to take a breather..."

She jerked forward to support her point, causing Josephine to let out a quiet "Ooh!"

"If... If you allowed me to whip you and spank you... I could properly put you in your place and shut you up."

"If you can't dom without the whip, you don't deserve to have the whip."

"Thank you for the fortune cookie wisdom. Now get on top and fuck yourself on my dick."

Josephine looked back with mirth as Jessica got up, freeing her from the large weight that had been pinning her down for the past few minutes.

Jessica laid down on her back, huffing and puffing, while her girlfriend positioned herself over her crotch, sitting down on the strapon. When she lowered herself on the toy, it pushed down on the vibrating part, which was very pleasing for Jessica.

"Not gonna give me any more orders? You're not gonna call me a slutty minx while I fuck myself on you?"

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm not good at being a domme," Jessica admitted.

"Oh, don't say that. I've seen you in bed with Kitten. You can get really fucking mean, and dare I say, even scary at times."

"Yeah, but you're not Kitten."

Josephine bent down to bring her face against Jessica's, her hips gyrating and pushing down on the toy. "You're goddamned right."

Jessica felt a chill down her spine. She quickly steeled herself so as to not appear weak, and then firmly grabbed her lover's hips.

"You like holding me down like this?" she asked while rotating her lower body against Jessica's crotch. The feeling was wonderful, and Jessica could feel herself getting closer and closer to her peak.

"Fuck... Keep moving. I'm going to..."

"You're going to cum?"

"Yes! Oooh, Josie, I'm so fucking close!"

Her hands clamped down onto Josephine's waist and pulled down hard. Her girlfriend made an adorable face, biting her lip and closing her eyes as the vibrating silicon dick pushed deep inside her guts.

"I'm cummiiiing!"

"Aah, me too, I'mmmmhhmmm! Aaaooooh."

A wave of pleasure pulsed through both girls, leaving them moaning and quivering. Orgasming with this toy procured Jessica a whole new sensation. Every time Josephine twitched on the toy, Jessica could feel it jumping against her clitoris and inside her cunt.

When Josephine started coming down from her peak, she hopped off the toy and laid down beside her.

"Can you... ah..." Jessica's tired voice sounded almost like a whine than actual speech. "... shut... the... the toy... please..."

Her girlfriend turned off the vibrating function on the strapon, and then pulled it out of Jessica's drenched vagina.

"Oohohohohooh!" Jessica's whole body jerked upwards when the toy was pulled out. She was still quite sensitive and hoped that Josephine didn't tease her nether region. Fortunately, her girlfriend instead put her hands to less devious use, putting one arm under Jessica's neck while the other went to her large tits.

After taking a moment to rest, Jessica looked at the clock. "The twenty minutes are up. It's time for you to get cleaned up, babe."

"Hmmmm wanna cuddle a little more."

Jessica chuckled.

"What?"

"Nothing, just... You're cute."

"Shut up." She pushed her face against Jessica's shoulder.

"I'm not saying that to tease you, I like cuddling with you too."

"Mmhmm."

"I love you."

"Je t'aime aussi."

"Oh, monn amour," Jessica replied, proudly showing off her very basic French.

"Depuis que j't'ai rencontrée, le bleu du ciel est plus pur et les oiseaux chantent plus gais. Ta présence � mes côtés est une douceur qui rend la vie plus agréable." The words were a mystery to Jessica, but the tone conveyed everything which needed conveying.

"That... sounded really fucking romantic. I have no idea what you just said, but I feel like I've just been wooed."

"You have. It was adorable and now you've fallen under my charms."

Josephine kissed her on the cheek, then on the forehead, then on the other cheek, then on the lips. Once they were done rubbing tongues, Josephine got up and looked at her expectantly.

"You coming?"

"I did, why?"

"No, I mean, are you coming with me to the shower."

"Oh I'm good."

"Babe."

"What?"

"You stink. Come on, let's go."

"Uuugh, fine."

She reluctantly got up and followed her girlfriend to the bathroom. But it wasn't all bad; Taking a shower together was the perfect excuse to fondle each other some more.

-----

Halloween morning. Jessica's alarm woke her up; She had to get ready for work, but she felt like shit. She got up and staggered to the bathroom, where she spent much longer than needed in the shower. She felt a little better afterwards, but the feeling of unease wasn't fully gone.

Her class schedule allowed her enough time to work three days a week at the tattoo parlor. She was still surprised by how much she enjoyed working there, since customer service was really not her favorite kind of job. Although, her enjoyment might have been due to the fact that she was allowed to talk back to rude customers.

She took out her witch costume from the closet. Josephine had already left so her costume was gone, but Scott's was still there. The man himself was still in bed, looking longingly at Jessica's ass while she was foraging in the closet.

She took out a ripped black dress with a dreadfully-low cleavage (low enough that the upper part of her spiderweb tattoos would be visible), some fishnet pantyhose and a huge pointy hat.

Scott came behind her while she was getting ready to do her makeup. He hugged her from behind and looked adoringly as she drew two little pentagrams on her cheeks. She painted her lips black, then added some dark eye shadows.

"There. Am I a cute witch?"

"The cutest. The next time you'll see me I'll be a cute Frankenstein."

"Frankenstein is the doctor, not the monster."

"I know that, you've told me that already. But, also, isn't it kinda colloqually accepted nomenculture to call the monster Frankenstein too?"

"... Sure, I'll let it slide for now."

She gave him a big kiss on the cheek, leaving a big black lip imprint. He caught sight of it in the mirror, smirked, then chose not to wipe it off.

"Do you know at what time the Halloween party's gonna start?" he asked.

"The party's tonight. We're going to a party tonight and you still don't know when it starts?"

"I... I'm sorry, I forgot!"

"It's okay, me too."

"What!? Why were you telling me off for it then!?"

"Because I... am a big tease," Jessica said while looking up the event's info on her phone. "Party's at nine thirty, but we're probably not going to reach before ten thirty. Why?"

"The guys would like to go do some pre-drinking before. Are you and your friends doing anything in the evening?"

"Yeah, we'll be here before the party, from after-work until whenever we leave. Your friends can come over."

"Hmmmm. Halloween." He couldn't suppress a big smile as he got lost in thought. "Remember what we did last year?"

"Of course I do."

"Man, I felt so naughty doing all those things back then. If only last year's Scott could see all the stuff we've done since."

"Would he be ashamed?"

"What? Of course not! He'd be psyched as hell. I don't think I would have come up with all the pig stuff on my own, but goddamn if it's not one of the hottest things to me now. Also, the two girlfriends thing..." He had a big goofy grin when he said the last part.

"And they're both into anal," she added, shaking her wide ass. She looked back with a smirk and met his gaze.

"Little quickie before you head out?" Scott asked.

"You know what," she responded, putting a hand on his wrist. "I'm not feeling super well this morning. I guess I got to bed too late last night or something."

"Oh. It's cool, we don't have to. You okay? Is there anything I can do? I can go make some coffee if you want."

"Oh, baby, you're an angel. But, you don't have to do anything. I'll be fine."

She hugged him tight, then left for work. While waiting for the bus, she checked the Girls' group chat.

Allison: I can't wait for you all to see my halloween costume!!! I'm gonna look so cute!

-received 7h56 A.M.

Kayla: Let's goooo!

-received 8h01 A.M.

Allison: I know! I can't wait for you all to see it!! It's very cute :3

-received 8h03 A.M.

Kayla: Not as cute as my girlfriend's costume though ^^

-received 8h04 A.M.

Allison: You convinced her to go as Widowmaker? :O

-received 8h04 A.M.

Kayla: I did! She's even gonna let me paint her purple <3

-received 8h06 A.M.

Sofia: The things I do for love...

-received 8h08 A.M.

Lucy: @Jessica @Josephine we gonna pre-party at your place? what time can we show up

-received 8h10 A.M.

Josephine: Any time after 6.

-received 8h13 A.M.

Kayla: We will need to take over one of your bathrooms for an hour or two :p

-received 8h15 A.M.

Allison: For sex? *eyes emoji*

-received 8h15 A.M.

Kayla: Jesus christ no! For the body paint!

-received 8h16 A.M.

Allison: I know I was just teasing :p

-received 8h17 A.M.

Josephine: Scott is probably going to invite his friends over too, so you can invite your boyfriends @Lucy @Allison

-received 8h19 A.M.

Allison: I was already planning to. Oscar and I got matching costumes :)

-received 8h23 A.M.

Lucy: u guys are gonna be soo cute

-received 8h23 A.M.

Allison: I knoooow I love him so much!

-received 8h25 A.M.

Me: Can't wait to see you girls tonight! <3

-sent 8h42 A.M.

Allison: It's gonna be liiit.

-received 8h42 A.M.

Kayla: Its gonna be real fun <3

-received 8h44 A.M.

Lucy: *peace sign emoji*

-received 9h06 A.M.

-----

When Jessica got back home, she was greeted at the door by her girlfriend. She did a double take when she saw her.

Josephine had put on her costume and left for work while Jessica was still asleep, so she was seeing her for the first time. She wore a slick white blouse with puffy sleeves, a black coat with a long cape, her dark hair was styled to the side, her long fake nails almost looked like claws and the pale makeup over her face really made her bright red lips and her dark eyeshadow pop. It was undeniable that her girlfriend looked really hot as a vampire. There was just one detail that slightly irked Jessica.

"Oh my God, are you for real? Babe, you're like six five, you don't need two-inch platforms!" She had to crane her neck backward even more than usual to meet the tall girl's eyes.

Josephine crossed her arms beneath her breasts and stared down at her. "And you're like three hundred pounds, you don't need a push-up bra."

Jessica looked back at her with a confused air. Then she looked down at her bosom. "But I'm not wearing a push-up bra." And I'm barely two eighty.

"Yeah, sure."

"No, I mean it." She pulled down on the top of her dress to prove her point. She wasn't even wearing a bra.

The look in Josephine's eyes was priceless.

"Jésus Marie Joseph. Did I ever tell you how fucking divine your boobs are?"

"Not enough," quipped Jessica. "You should tell me more often."

"Well they are absolutely magnificent." She grabbed them and squeezed. Jessica loved having her boobs played with. Usually.

"Is it okay if we don't?" She gently pushed Josephine's hands away.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just... I don't know, I guess they're pretty sensitive right now."

"Oh. Is it... that time of the month?"

"Hum, sure, maybe. I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Yeah, that's cool. You want me to get you anything?"

"No, it's alright, I'll manage."

Allison and Oscar were the first to show up, dressed as Barbie and Ken. Allison had done her hair into a high ponytail and she wore a tight bubblegum-colored dress. Oscar's clothing and hairstyle were perfectly tacky, in the style of a fifties boy doll. They had covered themselves in some sort of shiny spray to make it look like their skin was made of plastic; Jessica was impressed by how quickly everyone had recognized the costumes, but the two plastic dolls also made sure to sprout huge scary smiles and kept their elbows bent whenever someone tried to guess.

Kayla and Sofia arrived not too long after, carrying bags with Sofia's costume. Kayla already wore her Tracer outfit and spoke in a loud and obnoxious English accent. Jessica wasn't much of a gamer, but she had seen enough Overwatch artworks to recognize the character.

Lucy and Kim showed up around six thirty. Lucy wore her cat ears over her beanie, as well as a cat tail. This year, however, she was shaking things up with some whiskers drawn over her cheeks. Kim was dressed as Doctor Strange, and Jessica groaned when she realized that she had recognized the character. Since September, she had caved in and agreed to watch some of Scott's dumb Marvel movies. She wasn't a fan, but she had to agree that some of them were maybe kinda a little bit fun.

Kitten, Bessie and Bunny showed up during the evening, all dressed up as vampires to match their mistress' costume. Doll hadn't been able to make themself available for the party. Bessie, the cow-titted milf, wore a very low v-neck that went all the way down to her belly button. Bunny, Josephine's latest little pet, had been really excited to be part of a matching set and wore a white dress with a lot of lace. Kitten's low-cut dress showcased her new chest, and she had done up her hair in a long braid. All three had bright red lips, colored eye lenses and vampire fangs.

Scott and his boys were already a tad tipsy when they showed up, around eight. Scott did look like a cute Frankenstein, and he still had the black kiss mark from this morning on his cheek. His buddy John was dressed as a sexy Robin Hood. Well, he was a regular Robin Hood, but the tight pants and shirt showcasing his muscled legs and chest were quite titillating. The two Guys were dressed as Buzz Lightyear and Woody. Guy one had put a lot more effort into his Buzz costume, and without him, Guy two could've been mistaken for a basic random cowboy.

Jessica anxiously watched as the two Guys shook hands with Oscar, meeting him for the first time. She wondered if the Ken doll knew that Buzz and Woody had double-teamed his new girlfriend a year ago. If he did, Oscar didn't seem to harbor any ill will towards his two fellow toys. Stop trying to find drama in other people's lives, Jess.

When Kayla and Sofia finally got out of the bathroom, Jessica had to suppress a gasp. The tall girl looked rather gorgeous in her tight purple jumpsuit. And the intense way Kayla eyed her girlfriend was quite telling. They're definitely going to have sex dressed up like that.

"Jess!" Allison screamed while holding up two glasses of wine cooler. "I got you a drin-Oooh damn." She stopped walking when she spotted Sofia, almost dropping her glass. She was already a little tipsy. "Oh damn," she repeated. "I don't think I've ever seen her with her cleavage so... open."

"Thanks, but I'm good," Jessica said while putting a hand on her blond friend's shoulder.

"What? But you love wine coolers!"

"I don't know, I'd rather not."

"Cheers, luvs!" Kayla announced as they got closer.

"Jess isn't drinking!" Allison announced, with the voice of a hurt puppy.

"What?" Kayla lost the British accent real quick.

"That is weird," Sofia added. "She never misses an occasion to get piss-drunk."

Kayla slapped her girlfriend on the arm.

"It's nothing!" Jessica retorted. "I'm fine. I'd just rather not get drunk this early."

"Why are you all gathering without me," Lucy asked as she joined them.