The Church Fete Ch. 03

Story Info
Now the Vicar, Susan's husband - needs money.
8.8k words
4.68
7.7k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Writer's note: It may be of benefit if you please read Chapter 1 & 2 of "Church Fete" prior to reading this story.

Chapter 3 -- Robert's Rapture

The Reverend Robert Kenyon was a 30yr old minister at the local village and his parish was prospering, his church usually quite full, on Sundays. Robert was keen on fostering a community spirit and so he and his wife Susan would often be involved with village events.

When the Church roof began to leak, it was Robert that was the instigator of starting a 'Church Roof fund' and arranged several local events to raise money. It had been a long 18 months but now the fund was so close to reaching its target. It had been during this time, Robert had been so busy with organising such events that he hardly noticed his wife or the change that had befallen her.

Susan was to all outside views -- a quiet and shy woman. She was demure and modest, and her relationship with her husband was very prim and proper. They had been childhood sweethearts, having met at church during Sunday school. Neither had really had much experience of sex outside of their own marriage and so it would be true to say that they were very inexperienced.

That had all changed of course, once Susan had been introduced to Mr and Mrs Johnson and had eventually embraced their hedonistic lifestyle. It was a lifestyle that Susan now enjoyed immensely and she was keen for her husband Robert to at least understand a bit more about her needs and desires.

But since the birth of their child, Robert had not come near her. Her child was 1 year old now, and Susan was long past the soreness that came with childbirth. Her pussy now craved to be filled once more, but Robert it seemed had different priorities, and Susan remained deeply sexually frustrated.

Robert busied himself organising raffles and fund-raising events in a desperate attempt to raise the money that the church had been quoted for a repair of the roof. In truth, Robert was a little frustrated and angry that the bishop had refused to contribute any church money to the fund -- the bishop stating that it would be better for the community if they raised the money, before then adding that he doubted the community would be bothered.

Desperate to prove the bishop wrong, Robert had been tireless in his efforts and as such the fund amount had grown gradually until now it was almost 90% of the total. Then, after a chat with one of the local policemen -- Robert was advised not to keep such a large amount of money in the Church vestry.

It was for this reason, that Robert had set off on his bicycle on a warm summer day and headed toward the main town nearby, where the bank was located. But half-way along, Robert became very thirsty and so stopped off at the nearby Church where his friend preached. Robert placed his bike against the wall, but thought nothing of leaving the bag full of money in the front basket, felling it would be quite safe.

However, it was as he was walking up to the Vestry that he heard a noise. Next to the church was a small embankment that led down to a river. It was not an area that people would pass by or happen across -- it was quite a private area. But the noise he had heard alerted him, it was a high-pitched squeal and Robert knew he needed to investigate.

But as he peered over the embankment, the vision that reached his eyes took his breath away. It was a young couple, perhaps about 21 or 22 and they were fornicating. He was about to call out when a strange feeling came upon him. They are only doing as God intended, he told himself. But as he watched, Robert realised to his shame that he was feeling a stirring in his loins.

Sexual matters in his own bed had been a little strained recently, ever since Susan had told him she was pregnant. At first, they refrained from sex so as not to damage the baby -- as Robert genuinely believed could happen. But then, after childbirth and his wife Susan had begun to exhibit rather strange tendencies. Some of the requests she made had disgusted Robert somewhat, and he had refused to indulge in them. As a result it had now been almost a year since he had had sex with his wife, or any form of sexual release.

But as he lay there on the embankment now, watching -- seeing the young girl's bare breasts heaving up and down as the young man plowed his member into her -- Robert realised that his own penis was becoming hard. At first Robert was mortified, a wave of shame and guilt washed over him. He should not be inviting such filth into his mind, he told himself.

But the primal desire in him began to grow, and so nervously he glanced around to check if he could see anyone else around. There was no one around and very little noise, save the grunting of the rutting couple that Robert was observing. A deep and lustful desire consumed him, and he shifted awkwardly feeling his penis engorge.

Robert gave a moment's thought. Masturbation was not a sin he told himself and if he masturbated whilst watching a perfectly normal act of sex -- then surely that was not a sin either. Convinced that he was reasonably comfortable with what he was about to do and satisfied that there was no one nearby, he dropped his hand and reached up into his cassock. Grabbing his penis, Robert began to rub it slowly as the young couple continued to fornicate. Then Robert at last got a glimpse of the face of the young girl and realised that it was a girl called Debbie -- who was one of his parishioners.

For some reason this seemed to excite Robert all the more, and the rubbing on his penis became quite vigorous. As Robert's breathing became laboured, he realised that the inevitable was about to happen and barely managed to grab a tissue before ejaculating over his hand. Robert cursed inwardly, hoping none of the dirty fluid had got onto his clothes. Quickly he wiped himself down and then slowly and quietly slid away.

Robert's woes were not over however, as upon returning to his bicycle -- he quickly realised that the bag with the money had gone. At first, he hoped perhaps his friend would have found it and taken it into the church for safe keeping. Robert was about to head to the vestry when his phone rang.

Taking out the phone Robert looked at it, a little bemused -- it was a text message from an 'Unknown' number and Robert very rarely got those sorts of texts. The content of the text, however, is what really worried Robert.

"I saw you jerking off while watching that couple fuck -- and I have a video of it. I have taken the money and that will be your punishment. If you go to the police -- this video will be sent to the Bishop, and to all your parishioners. Do not tell anyone about this, and do not make ANY attempt to get the money back or you will regret it."

Robert's face went white with horror and realisation. How could he have been so stupid, so irresponsible and why had he given in so easily to the pleasures of the flesh? Reluctantly, Robert opened the video and sure enough it was clear -- in the background the couple could be seen fornicating and, in the foreground, it was clear that Robert was masturbating.

Again, Robert glanced around -- perhaps hoping to see someone that might be able to explain this. But the sad truth began to dawn on him, the money was gone, and he had no hope of getting it back.

Cursing and lamenting his foolishness, Robert rode his bicycle back to his church, parked his bike and then immediately went to the altar to pray and to seek forgiveness. A part of him hoped God would listen and forgive him for his weakness. Tears began to roll down his face as he prayed, and so he was unaware of his wife as she strode up toward him.

"Robert. Whatever is the matter dearest?" asked Susan genuinely concerned.

When Robert didn't answer immediately, Susan knelt down beside him, throwing her arm over his shoulder in a comforting and reassuring gesture.

"It's OK Robert. You can tell me. Whatever is it that's upset you?" she asked once more.

Robert sniffed briefly, before turning to face his wife. His mind whirled, wrestling with the thought of what he should tell his wife. He could lie of course, and just say that the money was taken while he sought a drink of water in the Church vestry. But he could not condone that -- lying to his own wife. Robert girded himself, as unpleasant as it was going to be -- Susan deserved to be told the truth.

"Oh Susan, Susan I've been ... I've been so stupid." He began slowly, gauging her face for the reaction.

Susan went to speak when Robert stopped her. "The money ... I ... I was taking it to the bank, but I lost ... someone stole it." added Robert.

"Stole? But I don't ..." replied Susan, sounding somewhat confused.

"I ... I stopped to ... to get a drink. I left the bike and ... but then I heard a scream." Offered Robert, tenuously trying to think of how his wife would react to his confession of public masturbation.

Susan continued to comfort her husband and it reassured him.

"It ... it was Debbie Nichols and her boyfriend." Continued Robert. "They were ... naked." He added with a hint of disgust.

"Oh. I should have called out. I should have just walked away, but I didn't Susan. May God forgive me, I didn't." he lamented, the tears again coming down his cheeks.

"I lost the money, through my own foolishness Susan. And now God is punishing me. Oh goodness, what am I going to do?"

Susan stiffened, well used to her husband reacting this way. "Robert. Listen to me. Tell me what happened, tell me everything." She said, sounding a little more severe than she meant to.

Robert sniffed once more but seemed to regain some composure. "I left the bike by the wall, I left the bag of money in the basket. I ... I never thought anyone would steal it Susan, not in the Church grounds. Who would have done such a despicable thing?"

"Then ... then I heard a scream, and it was Debbie ... but they were ... naked Susan. Buck naked, and fornicating. I ... I ... Oh God I should have stopped them." Offered Robert, staring now into his wife's eyes.

"You didn't?" asked Susan, trying not to sound as surprised as she felt.

"I watched." replied Robert, his voice thick with regret and shame. After a moment's pause, he continued.

"And I ... I ... oh goodness, I am such a weak man. I gave in to the pleasures of the flesh, Susan." Offered Robert quietly.

"What ... what did you do?" asked Susan, sounding a little more excited than she had cause to be. It was very rare for her husband to show such interest in sex outside of their bedroom.

"I was so weak Susan, and the Devil saw my weakness and he tempted me. And I ... I was too weak to resist." Replied Robert, turning his head away.

"I ... I masturbated while I watched them." Offered Robert solemnly.

Susan perked up. "Well, OK we don't need to tell the police that. We can just say you were in the church. No one else needs to know Robert." Replied Susan comfortingly.

But Robert's sobs told her that it wasn't that straightforward. "We ... we can't go to the police." Replied Robert despondently. "I was ... seen." He finished, handing Susan his phone.

Susan took the phone and read the text, a wry smile on her face. Then, unable to help herself -- she clicked the video and watched her husband masturbate while Debbie could be heard moaning lustily in the background. There was little doubt from the video -- it was clear what her husband was doing.

"Come on." Said Susan gently standing up and lifting her husband's arm as a gesture for him to stand. "A nice cup of tea first, and then we'll see what can be done." She added reassuringly. In Susan's head -- a plan was already forming. Once home, Susan sat her husband down and quickly made a cup of tea.

"How much money was in the bag?" asked Susan by way of bringing the discussion back round.

Her husband Robert took a sip of tea and gazed up at her.

"Almost ... nearly 15 thousand." He declared ruefully. "Oh Susan. What am I going to do? I told the Bishop I was putting the money in the bank, and he asked to know how much. I'm supposed to ring him tomorrow to tell him. Oh goodness. When he finds out ... oh goodness." Sighed Robert once more, putting his cup down and holding his face in his hands.

"I know he doesn't approve of our open ministry but even he should be able to see it wasn't your fault. At least -- not completely." Replied Susan trying desperately to sound reassuring.

"But I can't tell him Susan." Said Robert, for once sounding a little angry. "If I tell him it was stolen, he'll insist on going to the police. And if I do that ... well, you read the text." Robert sobbed once more.

"We'd lose everything." Noted Susan, with a small shrug. But in truth, her mind was already whirling with excitement and anticipation.

"You'd lose your ministry; we'd lose the house and ... we'd have to move to avoid the shame." She recounted, trying not to sound as excited as she felt inside.

Robert groaned loudly. "I prayed for God to help us, Susan. But maybe he is just so disappointed with me. I've let him down, haven't I?"

Susan bristled. "Robert. Our God is a merciful and forgiving God. He will forgive you and he will help you through this." She replied, already trying to formulate a way to explain her 'plan' to Robert.

But as Robert continued to lament his weakness, Susan piped up. "In fact. I think I know someone who might be able to help." She added, her excitement now apparent.

"Mr and Mrs Johnson -- let me just call them to let them know we're coming round." She continued, giggling slightly to herself.

--

That night, Susan and Robert approached the home of Mike and Julie Johnson.

"Are you sure about this, Susan? Can they be trusted?" Robert enquired somewhat guardedly.

Susan smiled at her husband and gave his arm a squeeze. "They helped ... a friend of mine recently. Believe me, they can be trusted and they can help -- if we let them." She added with a smirk.

If Robert was troubled by his wife's words, then he didn't show it. Susan rang the doorbell and then Julie answered it with a warm greeting and showed the 2 of them into the living room.

"Good to see you Reverend ... Mrs Kenyon." Offered Julie formally with a little nod.

Mike stood up from his chair and walked over to the Vicar, arm outstretched for a handshake. After shaking his hand, Mike turned to greet Susan, hugging her warmly. As he did so, he let his left hand drift down onto Susan's backside and he gave it a gentle squeeze. In response, Susan dropped her hand between Mike's legs and gave his bulge a little rub.

"It's good to see you too, Mr Johnson -- and your lovely wife." Offered Susan, hiding her enthusiasm.

With the formalities over -- they all sat down, and Julie served the tea round.

"So, Reverend -- how is the church doing?" asked Julie after a brief pause.

Robert smiled wanly. "Well, first of all -- if we are going to be friends you can at least call me Robert, and my wife -- Susan. We don't need too much formality."

Robert took a deep breath and fixed Mike with his eyes.

"And in terms of how the church is doing, quite well actually. Apart from ... well. I'm sure my wife must have mentioned it?" asked Robert glancing at Susan then back at Mike.

Mike cast a quick look at Julie then smiled in return. "Well, no. I mean your wife Susan mentioned a problem but wasn't specific." Replied Mike, hiding his lie.

Susan had of course, gleefully spilled the beans on the entire situation to Julie and had even ventured to ask if Mike and Julie wanted to help 'Her and Robert' in the same way as before. Julie knew Mike would definitely be interested and Julie's own excitement was unbridled.

Robert took a huge intake of breath, in keeping with the huge revelation he was about to make. "I lost ... well, that is ... the money for the Church roof has been stolen." Began Robert guardedly.

"I was passing by St Martin's church and I stopped to err... for a drink initially. While I was away, someone stole the bag of money. My own fault, I should have taken the bag with me." Lamented Robert lowly.

"What have the police said?" asked Julie stifling a laugh and knowing full well that Robert couldn't go to the police.

"Ah well, ah you see ... umm that is the difficulty. We errrmm ... we can't go to the police." Winced Robert, looking away to hide his obvious embarrassment.

"I ... oh goodness this is so awkward. Are you sure we can trust you that this won't go any further." Asked Robert, sounding obviously anxious.

Mike smile in reassurance. "I give you my word, Robert. But goodness me, what has got you so upset?" asked Mike sounding concerned.

Robert coughed and was about to speak when Susan piped up. "Robert." She said sounding kindly. "Let me explain it to them darling." She cooed, tapping his hand reassuringly.

Julie and Mike sat back in their chairs, ready to hear and delight in the whole revelation.

"As Robert put his bike on the wall he heard a scream from the embankment and so of course, without concern for the money he rushed over to see what the problem was, knowing there was a river there." Relayed Susan, giggling to herself at knowing that everyone in the room knew she was lying.

"When he got there, well there was a couple and they were naked and fornicating." Continued Susan, struggling to use the more passive words.

Susan paused and looked at her husband who immediately went bright red and looked away. "I should explain to you Mr ... Mike." Corrected Susan with another little giggle.

"Just lately, Robert and I have not been able to ... well you know, as married couples do in the bedroom -- for quite some time so poor Robert was a little hard done by and probably quite frustrated and a little worked up." She giggled inwardly.

Susan licked her lips absently and grinned at Julie. "He became 'turned on' - I believe that is the term they use nowadays - while watching these animals fornicating. And well, he did what most healthy virile men do. He ermmm masturbated." Said Susan sullenly, hoping to convey her apparent disgust to her husband.

Robert continued to stare at the floor, still blushing and not offering a word of justification. Julie grinned at Susan and nodded encouragingly.

"Unfortunately, someone caught him, and they -- well, they recorded him. Then they sent him a text to say that if he told anyone or went to the police then the video would be sent to the Bishop and to everyone in the village." Concluded Susan with a sigh.

"Oh. how awful for you Robert." Added Julie in mock empathy.

"And you've no idea who stole the money?" said Mike with a low whistle.

Robert shook his head abjectly. "None. I saw no one and as you can see -- the text was from an unknown number." Replied Robert handing Mike the phone.

Mike read the text then he too, couldn't resist but to play the video -- stifling a small giggle at Robert's awkwardness. Julie reached out and read the text then watched the video before finally handing the phone back to Robert.

"Quite a pickle then." Offered Mike understatedly.

"And then some." Offered Susan stifling a huge guffaw. Quickly she regathered her composure. "If the Bishop finds out, we'll be finished. Robert will lose his ministry and the entire village will know of his debauchery. We'd lose our house, and we'd have to leave the village." Lamented Susan trying to sound as sorrowful as she could manage.