The Church Fete Ch. 06

Story Info
Debbie & Adam get sex lessons from the Vicar & his Wife.
8.2k words
4.36
3.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, extreme sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Writer's note: It may be of benefit if you please read Chapters 1 to 5 of "Church Fete" before reading this chapter, as it will give you a better understanding of how the characters got to this stage.

Chap 6 -- Debbie Nichols

Debbie Nichols was a 22 yr old female Library assistant that regularly assisted in the Sunday School class in Vicar Robert Kenyon's church. Her partner, Adam was a mechanic at a local garage and the 2 of them were planning their upcoming marriage.

As part of the preparation, the couple knew they needed to visit the Vicar to receive the customary 'sanctity of marriage' speech that most Vicars liked to offer prior to marrying couples. So, as the young couple approached the Vestry -- the nervousness showed on their young faces. Unbeknown to Adam, however, was that Debbie Nichols harboured a little crush on the good-looking Vicar. It was a fantasy she had often indulged in, although she felt guilty and awkward around him, her tummy fluttered a little whenever he paid her any attention.

To their surprise and relief, it was Susan Kenyon that answered the door and showed them into the Vestry. Inside, the room was much more opulent than either Debbie or Adam had expected. Two Comfortable sofas, a kettle and a small fridge sat in the corner. The room was warm and well-lit but with little decoration or adornments.

As Susan showed the couple in, the Reverend Robert Kenyon stood up to greet them -- offering Adam his hand to shake before giving Debbie a big hug. It was not unusual for members of the church to hug each other and so Debbie felt quite comfortable with the Vicar's hands around her. Even when she felt the vicar press his body hard against her, she did not feel overly concerned or uneasy. Her tummy fluttered at the touch and Debbie felt sure she must have blushed somewhat.

But as she turned to sit, she realised that Susan had already sat down next to Adam on one sofa and so she was only able to sit next to the Vicar. This was something Debbie was a little less comfortable with, but she assuaged her reluctance by reminding herself that he was the Vicar.

"So, Debbie and Adam -- you're here for the pre-marriage talk. Is that right?" asked Robert with a smile.

Adam was about to speak when Debbie first piped up. "We ... we're not really sure what's supposed to happen Vicar." She offered sounding a little flustered.

"There's just so much to do, so much to arrange and we've only got a few weeks left. My head is all over the place at the moment." She lamented with a sigh.

Susan smiled at the young girl. "It's OK Debbie, I know it can be pretty daunting when you realise how much there is to do. But you can relax and trust us, Robert will guide you through it all. The reading of the 'banns' and then the ceremony itself. But before that, Robert needs to just explain to you, about how marriage is seen in the eyes of God."

"It's a lot more relaxed these days." Offered Robert with a smile. "And the Church is always trying to catch up with the views of younger people. We want to attract the youth of tomorrow -- as we, my generation become the Elders of the church. The views of the church toward the exclusivity of marriage is changing, and although many of our Elders don't agree with it -- we, the ministers that are actually engaged with our parishioners and our community -- we advocate it and welcome it." Replied Robert in his best pastoral voice.

Debbie looked at Adam and smiled winsomely as she realised that neither of them quite understood what the Vicar was actually saying. Susan, however, was more astute and seeing the confusion she piped up.

"What Robert means." She offered leaning forward slightly. "Is the part that sexual pleasure has in a marriage." She smiled.

Of course, at the first mention of sex -- both Debbie and Adam blushed somewhat. Debbie turned her face downward, uncomfortable with the idea of discussing such a subject with her Pastor. It wasn't that Debbie was shy or inexperienced -- she knew about sex, or so she thought. But discussing it with the Vicar and his wife, was not something she had envisaged.

Seeing her discomfort, Robert lifted her hand in his and patted it gently. "It's OK Debbie. I realise this might be awkward for you. But trust me when I say, you don't need to be embarrassed. These days sex is seen as a vital part of a marriage, and it certainly is in the eyes of God. I do believe God wants us all to have a full, active and pleasurable sex life Debbie. So many marriages fail for this very reason -- that the married couple have not understood it's importance." He offered solemnly.

As Debbie and Adam relaxed slightly, Susan chipped in with her own view.

"Sexual pleasure is a God given blessing. It's a gift from Him to all of mankind and we believe, it's wrong to not accept that blessing." She stated, sounding rather admonishing.

"Sex is not a sin." Continued Robert. "And enjoying sex in any way, shape or form -- is NOT a sin." He added, affirming the word to convey his sincere belief.

"What Robert means." Continued Susan, looking at her husband. "Is that any sexual act is acceptable to God. It hasn't always been seen that way by the church but in today's modern world, with all the technology and social media -- the church has fallen behind. We're trying to move our community forward."

"For example." Said Robert puffing himself up a little, and still holding Debbie's hand. "Taking nude pictures. That is not a sin, though some of the Elders would not agree. And likewise, sharing those pictures with another person -- is NOT a sin." He added, glancing at Debbie's face to see her reaction.

Debbie blushed in response, and Robert saw Adam's eyes go wide in excitement.

"Of course, everyone has to be in agreement." Replied Susan, in a cautious tone. "We don't condone anything that is done without proper consent." She added with a wry smile, remembering her own lack of consent when she had first encountered Mike Johnson.

"Sharing them, letting other people see and admire a sexy body. It's NOT a sin." Concluded Robert, realising that this was the first line he needed to get the couple to cross.

As expected, Debbie blushed profusely, and Adam cast his gaze downwards. After an awkward moment, Debbie spoke up.

"But ... but surely? I mean ... aren't we meant to be FAITHFUL?" asked Debbie sounding decidedly confused.

Susan grinned at her husband, aware that Debbie had not dismissed it completely out of hand. When she had discussed the approach with her husband, Susan realised that it was Debbie that would need the convincing. Adam was, by all accounts that Susan had heard - a bit more promiscuous than Debbie.

"Being faithful isn't about sex." Said Robert waving his hand dismissively. "A lot of the elders think that way, and I don't blame you for accepting their view. But the church's view has changed. Believe me, myself and several other ministers -- the bishop included have prayed long and hard about this. We are all of the firm opinion that the church has been ... ummm ... ill advised ... about this and many other matters." Added Robert trying to sound as authoritative and commanding as he could.

Debbie looked at the Vicar, her face flummoxed. Her mouth dropped and she was about to speak when Susan piped up.

"Being faithful is about putting the other person before yourself." She said with a smile. "It's about giving them pleasure, and receiving pleasure from them. But how that pleasure is obtained or given -- well, THAT is where the church is changing its stance."

Hoping to hammer the idea home quickly, Robert waded in. "If everyone is in agreement, and all get pleasure from the act then there is no sin in, for example -- a man watching his wife being fucked by another man. As long as they ALL enjoy it." He concluded, knowing that Debbie would now certainly have something to say.

"Oh Vicar. I ... that sort of language ... I'm not sure we should ... I mean, it's a profanity, isn't it? Do you really think you should be using those sorts of words." She asked tentatively.

Robert smiled winsomely. "My dear child. They are just words. For far too long people like me have been using fancy words for things that are very basic. This has been the church's problem and the main reason why we failed to engage with the youth of today. You hear these sorts of words all the time now, in normal conversations, on TV and in social media. The fact that the Church has not been using them had driven a wedge between the ministers and the parishioners. It doesn't need to be like that and in fact, it shouldn't be like that. We should be using a language that you young people relate to -- but ..." Robert hesitated.

"We can carry on using those words, or we can talk all prim and proper." Offered Susan.

By her side, Adam was grinning surreptitiously, somewhat amused by the Reverend's use of the word. But if they expected an answer, Debbie wasn't about to make it easy.

"And ... and you really think it's OK for a threesome ... I mean ... oh dear." Said Debbie realising that she had somewhat given herself away.

Beside Susan, Adam chuckled lowly and shuffled a little back into his seat.

"A threesome is fine, a gangbang is fine -- it's all OK providing that everyone agrees and enjoys it." Said Susan calmly.

Again, Debbie blushed profusely at the use of the words but didn't immediately say anything, as she still tried to take in and accept what she was hearing.

"But ... but the commandments?" asked Debbie, clutching at reasons to object.

"It says 'do not commit adultery." Added Robert with a smile. "And you're right, for 2 thousand years the church interpreted this as 2 married people only having sex with each other. But again, through prayer and discussion, we believe this is not how God intended it to be read." Offered Robert solemnly.

Debbie's eyes went wide knowing that this belief was core and fundamental to the church beliefs of many people -- including herself. Sitting next to Susan, Adam shifted excitedly as his mind began to wander at the possibilities.

"During my recent visit to Palestine, I spoke with a very wise man -- a Hebrew scholar and an academic. He was 104 year old if you can believe that." Said Robert, his voice full of wonder.

"I spoke to him at length, and he had been instrumental in converting Hebrew words from the bible into English. In his 30s he made a startling discovery, and told the elders -- but they all dismissed it." He said sounding as grandiose as he could.

Debbie's eyes went wide.

"He told them that the Hebrew word for Adultery, also had many other possible meanings and that he had cross referenced it with several other Hebrew scrolls and came to the same conclusion. That in the Commandment, God used a Hebrew word that had a more common meaning of 'deceitfulness'. That is to say, that a man should not fuck another man's wife without that man's permission." He added, trying to sound as convincing as he could.

It wasn't quite true of course, although there had been a Hebrew scholar and they had discussed language translations, it was Robert that had posed the question about the translation of the word and the old man had reluctantly conceded it may be possible that it was mis-translated.

But Robert knew that sometimes it was necessary to give a little white lie for the greater good. It was imperative that they got Debbie on board, and so Robert and Susan had come up with this slight deceit.

"Really?" asked Adam in complete astonishment. "You mean even after we're married we can still fuck other people?" he asked, sounding excited once more.

Debbie glared at him, her face ashen with embarrassment and anger. She was still not quite ready to accept what the Vicar was saying.

"ADAM." She admonished harshly. It was partly at his choice of words but also at the notion that Adam had accepted the Vicar's view without question.

"It ... it still doesn't sound right to me." Offered Debbie hesitantly, her voice unsure and guarded.

Robert tapped her hand once more. "And that is fine, my child." He offered in supplication.

"It is up to individuals. Nobody says you have to." Robert reiterated, realising that Debbie was still not quite on board.

"But we want to explain to you, how it fits in with Marriage." Added Susan as a sort of distraction.

"As Robert said earlier, Marriage is about putting the other person first. And so it is when it comes to sex. The giving and receiving of sexual pleasure is God given, and should be indulged in any way possible.

"The most important thing, is the consummation on the wedding night." Offered Robert with a grin.

"The wedding night consummation is SO important in the eyes of God that if ... well, if it's not done right -- or not done at all sometimes, then it is a blatant affront to God. He has given this blessing, this wonderful gift and the couple concerned have not accepted it." He said sounding a little stern and stark.

"We... we just have to fuck, don't we?" asked Adam with a grin.

Opposite him, Debbie fixed him with a hard glare that made him immediately realise that she did not approve of his outburst.

"Adam. I really don't think you should use that language." Admonished Debbie, glancing at the Vicar.

"And I certainly don't think we should be discussing our wedding night, Vicar." She said, sounding a little offended.

Robert decided to change tack. "You're right Debbie. Of course. And it's not as if you don't know what to do. You're hardly virgins the pair of you." He giggled, looking at Susan.

Debbie looked shocked and immediately pulled her hand away from Robert's. Adam's eyes went wide but he remained silent.

"Vicar. I ... well, I AM a virgin actually." Declared Debbie, trying to sound as convincing as she could.

Robert laughed loudly. "Oh. Come now Debbie. No need to be coy, we all know that's not true. I saw you, Debbie -- you and Adam down by the riverbank." He announced with a smile.

Debbie blushed and went bright red, her head dropping as she realised she'd been caught in a lie. Her first thought was to deny it, to call the Vicar's bluff. But Robert's next action immediately circumvented her attempted denial.

Retrieving his phone, the Vicar played the video on full volume, whilst keeping the screen away from Debbie's eyes.

"I ... I only got the audio, but I think you can hear yourselves on the recording." He lied.

The room went deathly quiet as the recording played and before too long, Adam could clearly be yelling "Oh Fuck Debbie. I'm coming."

Debbie could the be heard replying "Ah fuck yeah, pound my cunt, Adam."

The look on both Adam and Debbie's faces told the Vicar he didn't need any more of the recording and he stopped it quickly, before it got onto his own heavy breathing.

Debbie and Adam now averted their gaze to the floor and both were bright red with shame and guilt. Robert and Susan paused a moment, to give some reflection.

"It's not a sin." Offered Susan with a smile at Adam. "It pleases the Lord that you are enjoying the gift of sexual pleasure."

"It's ... It's not?" asked Adam a little incredulously.

"As I explained." Replied Robert sounding authoritative and commanding once more. "As I said, as long as 2 people enjoy it, it's not a sin. Oh, the Elders of the church would have you believe that Sex outside of marriage is wrong and sinful, but they are wrong. Jesus promoted love and acceptance across all men and women. Jesus never said that it was wrong for 2 unmarried people to love each other. And by 'love' of course, he meant 'fuck'." Offered the Vicar with a smile.

Suddenly, Debbie began to cry, and Robert cast his arm around her -- taking the opportunity to brush his arm against her considerably large tits.

"Oh. my goodness, child. Whatever is wrong?" he asked caringly.

Debbie sobbed loudly once more. "Will ... will you have to tell my parents that I'm ... that I'm not pure?" asked Debbie sounding devastated.

Robert smiled to himself, feeling Debbie's reticence begin to rumble. "Oh. my little one. No, I won't be telling them anything of the sort. Please be reassured of that." Said Robert in his best ministerial voice.

"We ... we only did it the once." Offered Adam in explanation.

"Hmmm. And not very well, as I recall." Said Robert sounding a little judgmental.

Debbie and Adam both stopped and looked up at the Vicar.

Robert beamed a smile to his wife. "I mean, yes it was basic. You did actually fuck. But how enjoyable was it really? I mean, what if I told you, it could be 10 times more enjoyable?" asked Robert with a sly smile.

Debbie looked at her Vicar and her eyes furrowed. "What ... what do you mean it was basic?" She asked, her voice now conveying a slight tinge of irritation at her perceived lack of skill.

"Well, Adam wasn't playing with your tits for a start." Offered Robert, aware that he was inviting Debbie to cross another line.

"And he wasn't thumbing your arse either." Added Susan with a huge grin.

Beside her, Adam's demeanour changed, and he shifted excitedly.

"Did you suck his cock, before he fucked your cunt?" asked Robert, making sure the questions were coming quick and fast so as not to allow Debbie to complain about the language.

"Was your Pussy actually wet before he slid his cock in?" asked Susan, equally sharply.

"And did he ask you where you wanted his cum?" asked Robert, his own excitement rising slightly.

The questions were a blur to Debbie and her head rattled trying to comprehend so many different things. It was true she told herself, she had not considered any of those things until they had just been mentioned. Debbie had always believed that, though brought up rather strictly -- she had garnered enough sexual knowledge to get through. But now it dawned on her, that this is exactly what the Vicar meant. Sex wasn't meant to be something to 'get through', it was to be enjoyed and indulged to its fullest.

"Oh well ... umm ... No I didn't suck his ... I didn't suck him." Correct Debbie with a slight blush. She was about to continue when Susan interrupted her.

"It's Cock, Debbie. You're allowed to say it. It's all right. Call it a cock, dear." Advised Susan, sounding as motherly as she could.

Debbie took a large gulp, still not quite sure of the appropriateness of such language. "I didn't suck his cock. I ..." Debbie's voice broke off, unsure of whether to proceed with her explanation.

"She was desperate for me to fuck her, Vicar. That was the reason." Offered Adam with gusto.

Again, Debbie gave her boyfriend another withering look. But Robert and Susan knew it was time to turn the tables.

"And why weren't you playing with her tits, young man?" asked Susan matter of factly.

"Debbie's got fantastic tits, Adam. No reason for you to ignore them." Added Robert sullenly.

"I love it when Robert plays with my tits." Offered Susan, trying to ramp up the excitement. "I love it even more when he tit fucks me and then comes on my face. You 2 ever done that?" asked Susan again.

It was clear they hadn't, and it was also evident that Adam for one thought the idea very exciting.

"I ... I dunno. I ... I guess we could try that after we're married." Offered Debbie in defence.

"Too late by then." Said Robert sounding hard and pessimistically.