Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 04 - The Sinner

Story Info
Simon makes the assistant pastor's wife a convert.
6k words
4.58
17.5k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/12/2022
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

Simon was warming up to his mission as a purveyor of oral satisfaction for the neglected women of his community. Melissa and Janine, his buddies from his favorite bar, The Rusty Scupper, had been very talented at helping their friends find the groove they were missing. Some, like Alice, the shy wife of the assistant pastor required a little convincing. Reluctance, too has it charms, but the rewards can be remarkable.

They brought Alice in the back door because she insisted on it; and there was a lot of giggling in the kitchen before she dared come out and meet Simon. For once, both Melissa and Janine were wearing dresses, with stockings and simple makeup. This time nothing too wild or sloppy with the hair, either. Simon himself had dressed a grey suit. With a tie!

Alice was wearing a shapeless yellow print dress that could have been purchased from Sears, covered modestly by a pink cardigan. Her dirty blonde hair rippled softly on either side of an oval face, but it looked like it had never seen the inside of a beauty salon. Hardly any makeup. Huge, soft, sad, brown eyes.

Janine had set up the end of the living room with a folding table covered by a pretty blue cloth. Tea! And sugar cookies!

They all politely sat down and sipped their tea and nibbled their cookies. Alice, the assistant pastor's wife, stared at the table. But from time to time a tiny smile curved her lips and she peeked up at the rest of them, especially Simon, with those big mournful eyes. She perched on her chair as though about to skitter away at any second, and she probably was mentally half-way out the door. They had to keep reassuring her.

She peeked up at Simon. "Does, does he have to be here?"

Melissa's voice was gentle. "Not if you really don't want, Alice, But you can also think of him as a very wise and caring counselor; who might help you understand men... your husband better. Okay?"

"I just... I just feel so...bad. I shouldn't even be here. Stephen would be so, so shocked. But... but I so have no one to talk to and I kind of feel I am disappearing. I used to be a fun girl. Oh, don't get me wrong, I was a good girl. I didn't fool around or anything. Well, I did kiss Jimmy Smith that one afternoon at the lake, but that was because Andrea and Alexa dared me to. And I was... I was... curious. So... not bad."

Melissa pushed a little. "Alice, no one here is calling you bad. We kind of wanted to help you feel... just normal. Because we felt something was making you sad. And you hinted that Stephen thinks something is wrong with you. We don't yet know what that might be. You look like a nice, pretty young woman to us. Isn't that right Simon?"

Simon just nodded.

"So Alice, does this feeling you have come from a disappointing sex life? We know that many men can be pretty clumsy or inadequate in the bedroom. Is that the trouble?"

Alice shook her head.

"So Stephen is disappointed in you."

"That's sort of it... but not."

"Does he need you to be more of a tigress in the bedroom? If that's the trouble we can help with that. Is that it? Does he think you're a cold fish? Sorry."

Alice bit her lip.

"No and yes. Oh, I'm so confused. He wanted good girl, a virgin even. And I never even touched myself even though sometimes I sort of needed to. Only that one time when mother got so mad. I was good. I always helped out, I was doing the laundry. I kind of liked doing the laundry. I could go to that warm little room and take my book and lean on the washing machine as it churned, and churned, and churned. It was nice. Only that one time I put a big load of towels in the dryer, and it was kind of whumping around like it does when the load is uneven; and so I shifted the stuff, but nothing helped, so I kind of pushed my...front against the thing to hold it more still, and, and some parts of me were kind of pressed tight against it, and I started to get this feeling like I was kind of lifted up and coming out of myself. I think I was sort of singing or crying or something, it was so intense. Oh, why am I talking so much?"

Alice paused, pressing her arms tighter to herself and crossing her legs restlessly.

Janine patted her hand. "So, Alice, that was good, wasn't it? We all have done something like that."

"No, no that was bad because, because my mother must of heard me, cause she came in the laundry room, and...her face. And she called me a little Jezebel, and made me scrub every floor in the house, on my hands and knees... with a brush. She watched me after that. So I was good almost all the time until I met Stephen, and after. Because he said we should wait until after we got married. So we did. Though once he touched my...." She patted her chest. "So I knew he wanted me. And I wanted him."

Janine touched Alice's cheek. "So that was good, right? What happened?"

"Well... I, I got married. And I thought that would take care of it... because, because... sometimes I got... I get these feelings, and Stephen... I thought he got them too, because his eyes would get funny, and I could see his.... But starting that first night when I took my clothes off and he just looked at me a long time, his eyes wide. And he was looking at my... you know, that. And I asked him if anything was the matter. Because he wasn't looking like 'wow, this my own beautiful wife'. He was looking like, 'what the heck is that?' And he turned off the lights real quick and we did it in the dark.

"I thought it was going to hurt some. But it didn't at all. It was all nice and loose and slippery. Oh, TMI, sorry. But that's what we always do now. Quick. In the dark. And he asked me a mean question that first time. He asked me if I had been with a bunch of other guys. And I was so hurt, because he knew I was saving myself for him; and we had talked about it and waited.... So later I asked him why he said that and he said that a first time girl, woman like me should be like tight and I wasn't. And I didn't even ask him how he knew how a woman should be. And then another time he asked me if I had a problem; did doing it, like, make me pee, because I was always so wet."

Janine and Melissa were holding her hands, and Simon almost felt like he should go read the riot act to the stupid assistant pastor, because her stupid husband didn't have a clue and was making her feel terrible about her body. Simon was of the school that all women have a beauty of their own and a caring guy should do his best to honor it. But then Alice's story got worse.

"The r-reason I decided to c-come here is cause of the last thing he said. It was Friday night and we usually did our thing on Fridays after he wrote his sermonette and prepared the theme for Sunday School. He usually felt good about that, and so he would be a little 'fired up.' But this time it was still kind of light out and... Oh, why do I have to be such an ugly freak? But at first he seemed excited and so I lay down in my pretty satin thing; and I was sort of open, and he sees me and he stops, and his face goes all ugly. And he says, 'Alice, Alice, Alice, why does that have to be so big? Why couldn't you be normal, like....' And he grabs me by the wrist and he drags me to his study, and he turns on the computer and quickly finds this site where there are all these naked women showing their, like, stuff. And I don't ask how he knows about this site because I am looking at these women and their things, and they are so different from me. They have these tidy little button-holes down there, with no hair, and everything is just pretty pink. And now I know what a normal woman looks like I want to sink through the floor to Hell where I belong."

Alice was sobbing full tilt now and Simon figured it was time for him to "get a drink of water" or something. What he wanted to do was drive to the assistant pastor's house and give Stephen a solid punch in the nose. But that wouldn't help Alice. This was why Melissa and Janine must have sussed out that she needed help. Otherwise she would never be here.

By the time he got back they weren't there. They had retired to the bedroom. They had left the door ajar, as they had with his first "client" Georgia. Janine held up a hand for him to wait.

"It's okay, Alice." Melissa was murmuring. "We do understand that this is a stretch for you. But you can do as much or as little as you like. Just think of us as caring sisters; maybe combined with counselors who understand your situation."

"Okay, I guess. It's just that I feel so... dirty. And, I'm sorry but I'm tired of feeling dirty" She was starting to cry and Melissa put a big warm arm around her, which seemed to help. "Why do I have to feel dirty? I am the same girl Stephen wanted to marry. But ever since our wedding night, for months and months now, he treats me like I'm... a slut. Why?"

She sobbed into Melissa's generous bosom.

"Tell, you what, Alice. You need to understand that you are not a freak. You have been protected, so you don't know that your sisters come in all shapes and sizes. Those women you saw on that website are chosen for their trim little pussies. I don't know why. Men like them in all shapes and sizes. But some of those gals even get operations to trim away anything extra. Ridiculous. So, here, let us show you. Both Janine and I like our bushes natural."

Melissa sat down on the bed and flipped up her skirt.

"Have a seat in the chair there. I'm going to show you mine. Are you okay with that?"

Alice was uncertain, but she nodded. "I need to know."

Melissa spread her ample thighs and revealed her beautiful crumpled rose pushing out between the plump furry labia.

"So you see, Alice; I am not all shaved, and there is quite a bit of stuff here. Plenty of fur." She gave it a little tug. "Now my little lady here can hide between these mountain thighs I've got. But see, if you tease her a little bit, she kind of unfurls, spreads out. You see these ruddy crumpled up lips?" Alice nodded. "Now see what happens when I spread them apart. And I can tug this one this way; and this one the that way. You see? It really opens up. " Alice's eyes were wide. "Now there is this nice red wet valley between the wings. And up here is my little trigger. Nothing like Janine's, but mine does the job."

Janine snorted.

Even from just outside the room Simon could hear Alice's breath getting heavier.

"Now Alice, you talked about getting wet. That's a good thing. See how if I just rub back and forth on my trigger... oh yes... and now I'm getting some honey down here in the hollow. And I can dip in there, where a man will put his pecker, and get some of that slick, see... here, you can touch that. Is that what you feel when you are ready to...?"

Alice tentatively reached out and touched Melissa's finger. Rubbed it between her own.

"Mm hm, I get that, only, like, more."

"More. That's good. See how as I keep on rubbing I get some more, and I can dip again and it feels so much better when it is slick. Oh that's nice. I could just keep doing that, and doing that until I come big and then I will be even wetter. But I must wait, darn it. It's your night and Janine's turn to share. Oh, and do you notice that musky smell?"

"Uh huh."

"That's me. And that is how a woman smells. Not some kind of perfume; but you can add perfume too if you and your husband like. Whew! Hate to stop. Janine?"

Janine was grinning like a cat eager for thick cream. As Melissa rolled off the bed Janine bounced on, flipped her skirt up and popped her knees apart. Her pretty pink shorties were soaked.

"Oops." She quickly slid them off and impudently handed them to Alice. "So you see, girl, you are not the only one who gets wet. And I'm not a tiny Betty Boop mouth down here either. Look at all this."

Janine's puss was indeed pretty messy, the hair around her meaty lips already slick with her juices. Her big clit was already peeking out.

"So Alice, this is showing you I am already so ready. It's okay to be ready. It's good to be ready. More fun for you. More fun for your partner. If you don't get slick it can all get pretty rough. And it makes all the rubbing... oh, yes... so much better. Those of us with experience know. Oh,... I'm sorry,... but I have to...take care of myself. All this talking and showing... oh my goodness...showing... off is such a...turn on."

For some moments there were no sounds in the room except the wet ripple of Janine's pussy as she frantically rubbed her clit, pulling all her juices up until the whole scene was soaked and scarlet and actually pulsing. Alice's eyes and mouth were wide and her breath was hard. Her hips were struggling as she squirmed in her chair. Melissa seemed more quiet, her eyes hooded, but the hand in her lap had a steady rhythm. Simon had a hard on.

Janine was straining, frozen, her mouth in a grimace, her hand beating, beating, beating....

A little scream and Janine's orgasm exploded in her belly. Her pussy stretched wide and splattered, a drop or two landing on Alice's knee.

Janine collapsed, breathing hard.

Melissa shuddered. Simon leaked. Alice whined.

"Sorry, Alice, Janine can get a little carried away. This was really just about showing you that every woman is beautiful in her own way. But, of course, that orgasm was very beautiful."

Alice was blushing a little, but it may not have been from embarrassment. Clearly, she had discovered something. Her mouth was still open.

"She... you... can, I can do that? And feel...like... wow."

"Yeah, wow," Janine said, sitting up with a smile. "Would you like to learn to do that?"

Alice was torn.

"Yes, no, I don't know. It... I... but doing that is sort of bad isn't it? My mother.... Was she... weren't you possessed like... by the devil?"

"Oh honey, why would any god or goddess give us something so amazingly good if it was evil? This is a gift, from the lord, if you like, to make sure that people, all creatures, really, go on making their young ones. Don't you enjoy it? With Stephen? Or by yourself?"

"I don't think I ever... only that time with the laundry and my mom stopped me before anything like that happen. I don't know if I dare. And Stephen would...."

"...think that he made it happen and pat himself on the back. So. Do you think that you have seen enough to know that you are just a normal young woman with strong desires? You can go back to Stephen knowing you are your own personal work of art."

"I don't know...."

"What's the matter, hon?"

"I'm still afraid I'm not... normal."

"Why is that?"

"Well, I... okay... I'll have to show... but, what about him?"

She gestured at Simon with her thumb over her shoulder.

Melissa's brow furrowed. Simon didn't even realize Alice knew he was there behind the door jamb.

"If you need him to go, he will go." Melissa met his eyes and nodded.

"Right."

Alice was thinking.

"But, Melissa, you said he was kind of an expert on women's... you know... and he knows really well how a woman should feel good about that... this... "

And she got up and sat on the end of the bed. Janine stayed behind her and became a back rest.

"Well, right, Simon is here because he can help a woman understand a real man's point-of-view, and he's an expert on what a woman deserves to feel in this special region."

"So he won't..." And she made an ugly face, wrinkling her nose like something stank.

"Never." Melissa locked eyes with Simon.

"Okay, then. This is pretty weird; but I am tired of thinking I'm a freak. So here goes..."

She leaned back against Janine and lifted her pretty knees. Reached under her bottom and slid her granny pants off her smooth young ass. They were soaked.

Melissa came around and stood next to Simon at the end of the bed.

Suddenly Alice was giggling. "You are all so solemn. It feels like a... like a... christening or something."

Melissa growled, laughing in her own way.

"Maybe it is. Maybe it is."

Alice grasped the hem of her dress.

"Okay, here goes."

She flipped up the hem, realized her vulva was tucked under and tilted up. Simon's mouth came open. So did Melissa's. Alice caught their looks and started to clap her knees together. Melissa stopped her.

"Don't."

"What's the matter? I thought you thought everyone is beautiful. But you should see your faces...."

Melissa smiled. "Alice, dear, not every stupid expression is one of disapproval. I think I can speak for Simon when I say that we both are truly..."

"Impressed." Simon had said hardly anything all evening. But perhaps now was the time to speak up. He really didn't want this one to run. His mouth was actually watering.

"Impressed?"

Boldly, he sat down right opposite Alice's magnificent vulva. Her legs twitched as though wanting to close them; but Janine reached around her and placed a palm on each creamy thigh. Melissa, too, put a hand on Alice's knee. Melissa's voice was truly admiring.

"Yes, Alice, you are truly magnificent. Tell her, Simon. You know."

"Oh yes, Alice. You have been given a gift. Have you ever seen the pictures by the artist, Georgia O'Keeffe?"

"The flowers?"

"Yes, exactly. The flowers that are so much more than flowers. They are huge, and fill the canvas. No, don't hide. What you have is a work of art. But yours is alive and waiting for its hungry pollinator.

"Let me tell you what I see. No, wait. Let me show you what I see. Alice, have you ever really looked at yourself...there?"

Alice pouted and shook her head.

"Why would II? That would be... eew."

"Not at all. Please, Melissa, can you find a hand mirror? Alice really needs to enjoy seeing her work of art."

Alice was blushing and half her mind wanted to curl up and hide this wonder from sight. But the other half was flattered, fascinated, eager to see what this strange man saw that Stephen did not.

Melissa returned with the mirror and they held it so Alice could see her under parts well. She winced.

"Oh no! I'm so... messy. No wonder Stephen doesn't like it. It's so... raw and... open. My goodness, if I kind of tighten up I can see it move inside me! And it so, so... big. So different from those tidy ladies at all, for all their big boobs and red lips. These lips are so red too, and so slick, like a big sideways mouth hungry to eat something!"

Her knees were waggling like she really wanted to hide it. After all, this was not exposed and just terribly naughty; it was cheating on her sweet husband. Pretty much everything about it was a sin. As though to protect herself from the devil she kept her arms clamped to her chest. But curiously, this had a perverse effect. The very parts she was protecting felt the extra pressure of this attention and sort of 'warmed up'.

Janine, peeking into the mirror over Alice's shoulder, gave her a pat on the knee. "Oh, they do want to eat something, hon. And I'll tell you a secret. They would also like to be eaten."

This last remark must have sparked something in Alice, because her pussy opened and closed a few times. Simon was getting seriously thirsty for the nectar that was flowing out. But he knew Alice had to be ready. He met her eyes and held them.

"Alice, first, you have wonderful creamy thick white thighs. They frame that bold oval of red-gold hair on your plump outer lips. I simply love your hair. It is your secret forest. Your strong wide mound pushes through your tight curly hair, and see how there is something very exciting about the way some of it is soaked with your...nectar. Those amazing inner lips are like the arched entrance to a cathedral. Some women's are curled shut. Remember Melissa's rose bud?"

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers
12