The Cigarette

Story Info
Parker and Quinn make a discovery...
4k words
4.61
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1224
1224
7 Followers

"The Cigarette" by 1224

Edited by: Loansum

Starring: Parker & Quinn

DISCLAIMER: All characters depicted are completely fictional and over the age of 18.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker tossed restlessly in bed. She couldn't sleep. Her pillow felt too hard, and the bed felt too warm. Worst of all, however was her brain, it wouldn't stop. An unending parade of distracting thoughts marched relentlessly through her mind.

Parker was currently on vacation with her friend Quinn in Hawaii. Quinn's family owned a large home on the southern coast of Kahoolawe. It was situated on the end of a semiprivate beach with a number of other multimillion-dollar homes, A far cry from the cramped apartment Parker called home.

Parker sighed and rolled over again; Quinn was lying next to her. Parker and Quinn had been friends ever since they were little. The two girls were almost like sisters. They would often spend hours together talking about life, celebrities, music, and romance. Despite their bond, Parker had a secret, an ugly and desperate secret, one she kept locked deep down inside of her, and tucked away from the rest of the world.

Parker wanted to fuck Quinn. She had wanted to for years now. Even as Quinn hitched up to boyfriends, Parker's desire never quelled. She would often find herself slipping into wild fantasies of erotic encounters with her friend.

She would dream and daydream of Quinn, imagining her hands running across her body; fingers wrapping around her neck; palms slowly moving up the inside of her thighs. Parker shuddered even thinking about it. Sometimes she would find herself completely consumed by thoughts of Quinn, unable to function until she dealt with the desperate desire roiling through her body.

But Quinn could never know. The moment she found out. Parker would lose everything: the shopping trips, the vacations, the notoriety at school. But most importantly she would lose her friend, her closest friend in the whole world. Parker just couldn't risk that.

Parker groaned as she faded out of her train of thought for a moment. Quinn was lying on the bed in front of her. Even though Quinn was almost completely covered by blankets Parker could see her body perfectly through her mind's eye.

Parker's mouth began to water slightly as she imagined Quinn's body; her long slender legs that moved so elegantly when she walked. Her perfectly shaped hourglass torso. Her wonderful arms that showed just the slightest bit of muscle definition. Her hips were small and well defined. Her breasts were small, but round and firm. Despite her short stature her whole body appeared long and slender. Quinn's face was similarly perfect to her body. Her jaw was soft and round, her cheeks were plump and rosy red. She had long thick light brown hair that almost went blonde in certain places. Parker's favorite part of Quinn's body were her eyes. They were bright and brown, yet deep and powerful. Looking into those eyes was looking a vast sea of infinity. Parker longed to know what was happening behind those eyes.

As Parker laid there, floating between reality and fantasy, she imagined her own body pressed tightly up against Quinn's. Parker's body was incredibly similar to Quinn's. She too was short and slender. She had slightly more muscle definition than Quinn. She was more angular, her features sharper. Her hair was blonde not brown, her eyes green, her cheeks sprinkled with freckles rather than bathed in a red hue.

Parker stared longingly at Quinn. She was just slipping into another fantasy when Quinn stirred. Parker's heart skipped a beat. She trembled slightly as her friend squirmed around in front of her. She watched attentively as Quinn began to roll over.

Parker was taken completely by surprise as Quinn finished turning to reveal that her eyes were open. Not only that, but Quinn's face was just mere inches away from Parker's own. Parker could feel Quinn's warm breath brush across her cheeks. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

After what felt like an eternity of silence, Quinn spoke. "Hey," she said nonchalantly. Her voice was silky and smooth, soft like the gentle churning of a brook in a deserted forest.

"Hi" Parker responded quickly, trying not to let the surprise she felt enter her voice.

"Trouble sleeping?" Quinn asked. Parker couldn't help but notice that Quinn still hadn't moved back. Despite their close bond Parker and Quinn made very little physical contact with one another. Hugs and high fives were rare, and Parker had learned quickly that Quinn was most comfortable at a distance from everybody. That's why it was so strange when Quinn had invited Parker to stay in her room together earlier that night.

"Yea, Insomnia I guess" Parker responded.

There was another long pause. Parker could feel her stomach tie up into knots. Quinn hadn't been this close to her in years. The urge to reach forward and grab her, to close the gap between their bodies was almost overwhelming. Finally, Quinn moved backwards pushing herself to an upright position. She was dressed in a pair of athletic shorts and a black hoodie.

"I think I have something to fix that," Quinn said slyly. Parker watched as Quinn reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a box. She opened the box and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Parker furrowed her brow. "For me," Quinn said, smiling. Parker pushed herself into an upright position. She was dressed only in a pink sports bra and gray sweatpants.

"Since when did you smoke?" Parker asked. She was starting to regain her composure now that Quinn wasn't so close.

"I tried it a few months ago at a party," Quinn responded as she removed a cigarette from the book. "I only ever do it on special occasions" she finished. Parker was unsure what made this a special occasion but decided not to press on it.

Parker watched as Quinn lit the cigarette and took a long draw off it. As she exhaled her face was obscured by a thick plume of smoke. She took another hit before extending her arm forward and asking "Wanna try?"

Parker reached forward and took the cigarette from Quinn's hand. She had never been interested in smoking, but she wasn't about to deny a request from Quinn. She raised the cigarette to her lips and inhaled. The smoke immediately forced its way down her windpipe and into her lungs. Her throat and chest burned as she started to cough and splutter.

Parker could hear Quinn giggling as she struggled for air. As Parker's breathing steadied Quinn plucked the cigarette from her fingers and took a long drag. "Alright" she said, ribbons of smoke flowing from her mouth and nostrils as she spoke. "I actually have something to help".

She reached once more into the box and produced a small baggie full of a green substance. "I-Is that weed?" Parker asked apprehensively. She could feel her heart rate increasing as she stared at the bag in Quinn's hand. Quinn nodded her head smiling as she did so.

"Yep" she said "This stuff will get you nice and relaxed".

Parker let out a shaky breath. She couldn't tear her eyes away from Quinn's lips as she continued speaking. "You want to try?" Quinn asked. A bolt of fear shot through Parker's body. Her mind raced as logic and emotion clashed within her. She desperately wanted this to continue and for Quinn to come close once more. But she had never done weed. She had no idea what would happen if she did now, what she might do, what she might say, what secrets may slip from her drugged lips.

Parker sat frozen on the bed, her entire body tensed and locked, gripped by indecision. A few more agonizing moments passed. Then Parker spoke. "Sure," she said. It was the only thing she could manage. Even as Quinn opened the bag and began to roll the joint, Parker couldn't move. She could only watch Quinn work, her slender fingers expertly packing and rolling the blunt.

"Alrighty, here you go" Quinn said, extending her arm to give Parker the joint. Parker reached her hand forward, trembling as her fingers brushed Quinn's hand. She raised the joint to her mouth, Quinn lit it for her, Parker inhaled.

The smoke wafted down her throat, it was soft, it didn't burn like the cigarette did. As she exhaled she extended her arm to allow Quinn to take a hit; bit instead Quinn shook her head. She didn't speak, she only stared at Parker with her gorgeous brown eyes. Against her better judgment Parker raised the smoldering blunt to her lips and inhaled again.

For a split second she saw Quinn smile. It wasn't her normal elegant and kind smile. No, this was different, she looked devious and calculating, almost dangerous in a way. As quickly as it had happened Quinn's smile vanished. Parker exhaled, waiting for Quinn to speak. She stayed silent, staring at Parker indifferently. Parker scanned Quinn's face desperately looking for some sort of reassurance. Yet as her eyes met Quinn's she found nothing. Parker could feel her anxiety growing. Her hands trembled as she raised the joint. Her brain raced violently in her head. Questions flooded her consciousness, had she made a mistake? Was this a trap of some kind? What was going on? Her palms grew sweaty, her back tightened uncomfortably.

As her eyes continued to scan Quinn for answers, something else entered her subconscious. Parker longed to see what was hiding beneath Quinn's hoodie. Erotic images began to fill her mind once more. Even as her paranoia grew, she could imagine Quinn's beautiful body. She clenched her fist to stop from grabbing Quinn's thigh. The desire was stifling and distracting. She wanted Quinn, she needed Quinn. She longed for her body, her lips, her eyes.

"You want to touch me?" Quinn said calmly, her voice snapping Parker back to reality. Parker felt her blood run cold.

"What?" Parker asked in a shaky voice. She couldn't have heard that right. It must have been her imagination, or the weed.

"I know what you want Parker" Quinn responded calmly. Terror shot through Parker's body. Her brain worked furiously trying to think of anything else that Quinn could be talking about. Yet there was nothing.

Quinn sat before her, calmly smoking the cigarette and smiling devilishly. She was beautiful, elegant, and terrifying. She reached forward and took the blunt from Parker's shaking hand. "You don't need to be afraid" she said sweetly, crushing it out in the ashtray. Her voice was calming and smooth, like a brook flowing through a silent forest.

"I...Uh," Parker stammered, still too terrified to speak. She struggled for words. Never in her life would she have dreamed of such a clear invitation. This couldn't be real she thought, this was a joke, a prank, or a hallucination from the drugs. Yet as she looked into Quinn's eyes she knew this was very real.

Without breaking eye contact Parker slowly reached forward and placed her hand on Quinn's thigh. Quinn smiled down at her, inviting her to go further. Parker placed her other hand on the other thigh. Finding no protest from Quinn, Parker dropped her inhibitions. Still not breaking eye contact she began to slide her hands up Quinn's thighs. Her fear turned to exhilaration as she made it to Quinn's hips. Parker gently squeezed and massaged Quinn's legs, her hands exploring every inch of available space.

Parker moved upward once more, her fingers sliding underneath Quinn's hoodie. Quinn shuddered slightly as Parker's cold hands met her bare skin. Parker kept her eyes locked on Quinn's as she continued her exploration. She moved upward, her hands gliding over Quinn's soft skin. She could feel Quinn's muscles tense as she passed across her stomach. Quinn's back began to arch as Parker's hands continued upward. Parker stopped as her fingertips met the bottom of Quinn's bra. Quinn's breathing had gotten heavier, and her eyes had grown wild. Parker waited, staring into Quinn's eyes, asking for permission. Quinn nodded.

Parker could feel the rough lace of Quinn's bra as she moved upward. An image of Quinn in revealing lingerie came into Parker's mind. It made her mouth water. Parker placed both of her hands on Quinn's breasts. She could feel her friend trembling at the touch. Parker gently squeezed down on Quinn's chest. Quinn's head rolled back, and she let out a quick moan. Parker continued to massage Quinn's chest. She could feel Quinn's nipples growing hard under the rough fabric of her bra.

Quinn slowly began to lean forward toward Parker. Parker's racing heart skipped a beat again as Quinn drew near. Quinn smiled, her brown eyes piercing deep into Parker's soul. After what felt like an eternity Quinn closed the gap. Her lips were soft and supple. Parker could taste the faint traces of nicotine on Quinn's breath. Her body shuddered as electric bolts of lightning shot through her. The two sat frozen together on the bed.

Eventually Quinn moved. She placed her hand softly on Parker's stomach. Parker reflexively inhaled. Her stomach trembled as Quinn's hand slid downward. Parker could feel Quinn's fingers slyly slip under her sweatpants. Parker felt herself growing wet as Quinn's fingertips toyed with her panties.

Finally, Quinn began to move her fingers down once more. It was agonizingly slow; Parker could feel her anticipation growing, her stomach was tight, her breath was shaky. Quinn's fingers reached their destination resting just on top of Parker's labia. By now Parker's whole body was shaking. But Quinn waited, not moving, allowing Parker to tremble helplessly in her arms.

After a moment she pressed her finger into Parker. Parker's eyes grew wide, she gasped for air, her back arching out from Quinn. With her free hand Quinn grabbed the back of Parker's head, her fingers slipping into the folds of her hair. She pulled forward, pressing their bodies together. She slipped another finger into Parker as she did so.

Parker groaned as Quinn began to pump her fingers in and out. Parker could feel Quinn's fingers inside her, they slid easily in and out of Parker's wet pussy. Her tempo was brisk but not terribly so. Parker clenched her jaw and gritted her teeth as Quinn began to message her clit with her thumb. Parker moaned, her back tightened, the wonderful sensation causing her legs to go numb and her pelvis to grow hot.

Quinn maintained a consistent pace; her rhythmic thrusts were just enough to keep Parker dizzy but not enough to push her over the edge. Parker grunted with frustration. She moved her hands to grip Quinn's shoulders as she began to grind her hips on Quinn's fingers. Parker moved swiftly and deliberately with each thrust of her hips sending waves of hot satisfaction through her body. By now Parker's nipples had grown hard as diamonds. They brushed against the inside of her bra causing her body to shudder with each agonizing pulse.

Quinn still refused to increase her pace, so Parker began to grind faster. She gripped tightly to Quinn's shoulders as she moved back and forth, over and over again. Her whole body began to tremble, her legs grew hot with fatigue. The bed squeaked rhythmically underneath her. Parker focused hard, her eyes closing. She scrunched her face as plumes of orange and red floated across her vision. She could feel an orgasm building, moving slowly up from her pussy into her stomach. Her breathing became ragged as it drew closer. Up into her chest, closer still. She had to bite down onto Quinn's shoulder to keep from screaming. Her breaths devolved into moans, short desperate calls like that of a wounded animal. Closer and closer and closer it came until....

Quinn pulled her hand away. Parker let out a pained gasp. Her chest hurt, her vision was swimming. Her body was screaming at her, desperate for just one more little push. Parker felt Quinn's hand clamp down hard on the back of her head. She leaned forward whispering in Parker's ear. "I'm not done with you yet". Once again, her voice sounded dangerous and cunning. It sent chills down Parker's spine.

Quinn pulled her other hand out from Parker's sweatpants. It glistened in the dim light of the room, being absolutely covered in Parker's fluids. Quinn slyly raised her hand to her mouth making a big show of inserting her fingers and sucking them dry. Parker stared on helplessly, she could feel her orgasm slowly slink back down to be replaced with a annoying sense of frustration. Quinn stared back smugly, seeming to revel in Parker's discomfort.

Quinn's free hand was still clamped firmly to the back of Parker's head. It was authoritative, and captivating. Parker could feel her whole-body lock, she didn't dare move as Quinn slowly slid her hand around to grasp Parker's neck. Quinn clamped down, pulling her hand up forcing Parker to straighten her back and raise her chin to the sky. Quinn stared deep into Parker's eyes, her own were wide and threatening.

"You belong to me," she said, as though she were threatening Parker's life. Parker could only nod haphazardly through her ragged breaths. In one fluid motion Quinn slammed Parker down onto her back. As Parker stared back up at Quinn her heart threatened to leap clean out of her chest. This was so much better than any fantasy she could have come up with. Quinn was somehow even more perfect than in her dreams.

Parker's jaw fell agape as Quinn slowly removed her hoodie to reveal her lacy blue bra that was almost see through. Parker's eyes slowly followed Quinn's hands down past her pierced belly button to her hips. She watched Quinn slowly remove her shorts revealing her matching blue panties. As Parker stared up at Quinn, the world floated away, nothing else mattered. All she could perceive was Quinn.

Quinn reached down, slowly peeling Parker's bra from her chest. Parker felt a nervous bolt of excitement shoot through her. She let her eyes close as Quinn moved down, enjoying the feeling of Quinn's hands moving down her body. Once Quinn reached Parker's hips she wasted no time removing Parker's pants and panties. Parker had never been nude in front of anyone before. She couldn't help the fear that slowly crept through her body as Quinn looked upon her. Despite her fear Quinn's face had softened. She smiled warmly down her eyes slowly drifting up and down, drinking in every detail of Parker's frame.

Quinn slowly leaned forward, placing her soft lips upon Parkers. She paused for a long time gently sliding her tongue into Parker's mouth. Parker reciprocated the gesture sliding her own tongue against Quinn's. The kiss was exhilarating and enthralling, it felt as though Quinn was breathing life into Parker's soul.

Parker moaned as Quinn began to move to the side, planting a captivating string of kisses down her cheek to her collarbone. Parker yelped and shuddered as Quinn's teeth bit into her flesh. After a pause Quinn released her grip continuing her string of kisses down to Parker's sternum. Parker could feel her skin tingling as Quinn began to break right, slowly dragging her tongue up Parker's breast.

After what felt like an eternity Quinn's tongue finally reached Parker's tit. Parker let out a shaky breath as Quinn's tongue began to slowly slither around her nipple. She moaned as Quinn placed her hand on the other breast to toy with her nipple. Parker yelped again as Quinn bit down. She could hear Quinn let out a little giggle. Parker's nipples were so hard they hurt, yet the pain was overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure coming from Quinn's teasing.

After a while Quinn began to move downward once more, dragging her tongue across Parker's body at an agonizingly slow pace. Parker could feel waves of heat flutter outward from the line of Quinn's tongue left. Down, down, down she went, each inch unlocking a new wave of ecstasy inside of Parker.

After what seemed like a lifetime of waiting Quinn stopped at Parker's pubic bone. Parker began to vibrate with anticipation as Quinn began to drag her tongue in tiny circles just above Parker's pussy. Parker's chest tightened as Quinn moved downward, somehow moving even slower than before.

1224
1224
7 Followers
12