The Citadel Ch. 10: Slave to pleasure

Story Info
Annie is prepared for meeting the master.
4k words
3.63
8.6k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Citadel

© 2021 by Pitchblack

Chapter Ten - Slave to pleasure

Annie woke up with a cry. Sweat dripped of her forehead and she shivered uncontrollably. She felt worn out and exhausted, as if she had experienced something thrilling, demanding the utmost of her mental and physical capability. A burning sensation crawled all over her skin, leaving her body in a state of sensory overload. All of her erotic spots felt agitated as if she had indulged ceaselessly in carnal desires. Both of her nipples throbbed on top of her quivering breasts while her whole nether region was soaked wet and dripping from a mind-blowing orgasm beyond all description.

Her eyes wide open she vainly tried to penetrate the oppressive darkness surrounding her. Wrought up by her turbulent emotions, her body still in the grip of pervy excitement, she didn't know where she was at all. While her vision adapted to the murky light, the memory of her whereabouts came back as she realized that her predicament hadn't changed much. The stony walls of the cistern surrounded her with oppressive silence, burying her chained and shackled body deep below the terrific fortress. Left utterly alone, it looked like she had been cast away to be forgotten by every human being. The guard woman hadn't turned up once since her wrongful confinement, not giving a fig about her prisoner.

What had happened in the recent hours that had shocked her so badly, she asked herself anxiously? She couldn't recall anything since coming to the cistern and left shackled and all alone in the darkness. All off the previous events from this moment on had faded away completely, left a blind spot that occupied her memory. If she hadn't woke up in a state of absolute mess she would have thought that all that was possible in this forgotten place were some hours of fitful sleep, dozing off out of boredom and loneliness. Considering her conditions and whereabouts something else shouldn't be possible at all, she wondered.

No matter what had happened, there was no obvious evidence of some unusual event in her immediate vicinity. Nobody had set her loose. The heavy manacles enclosing her neck, arms and wrists were securely locked as before, connected to chains that left her no space to move or shift her body much around. Small poodles of water were scattered over the floor, but she didn't mind about them. It was only to be expected, the cistern was a cold and damp place with water dripping down from the ceiling and all along the walls.

If her first night of sleep had caused such dire confusion, what would have happened the next times, she wondered. She feared the bleak atmosphere of this dreaded place, that it would turn her mad.

As the residues of her inner turmoil faded away, Annie focused her attention to her body. As her eyes started to wander over her chest down towards her breasts she wondered what story her private parts would tell. Whatever had caused such an agitation should have some imprints left or marks that could explain what had happened recently.

Upon first sight of her nipples, a bewildered gasp escaped her lips. She had already felt something had tempered with them, but still couldn't conceal her astonishment once she recognized their current state. Hard and erect, they stuck out over her areolas, as if something had caused utmost arousal in them. Engorged like ripe plums, the blood pulsated through them, a thrumming sensation coinciding with her agitated heartbeat. Only their skin looked shriveled, as if an icy hand had fondled them, leaving them as opposed to the rest of her body cool and frigid. She would have loved to touch and rub them, to bring some warmth and soothe the tingling sensation on their skin. An insatiable desire, for they were out of the reach of her chained hands. It was an inconvenience that fuelled her rising frustration about her current predicament. Peeved and upset she pulled at the chains holding her arms, producing a rattling sound, that mocked her inefficacious efforts for releasing them.

Giving up, she continued with her search. Her vision went further down, over her chest towards her stomach and then beyond. Examining her private parts wasn't that easy, shackled and fettered in the current way. The chain running down between her breasts towards her feet obscured her vision and her arms bound behind her back prevented that she could lean her body forward for a better look between her thighs.

Although her nether lips felt puffed up and wet from her juices, she thought there was a recognizable presence of irritation between them as if something put pressure to the flesh around her clitoris. How she desperately wished she had her hands free, to spread them apart, to touch and feel her most intimate spot bit by bit.

Deeply troubled, but still unable to make sense about what had happened to her, she started to fidget around. Lifting her buttocks and spreading her thighs as wide as possible, she bent her upper body forward to get a look at her private parts.

"Damned chains! Why they had to be that short!" she cursed, as the exertion of her contortions made her muscles quiver.

She had to strain her eyes to gain a good look at the spot between her thighs. Annie exhaled sharply as there was really something unusual to behold. A grey and metallic looking cap was visible wedged inside her nether lips, right at the base of her pubic mound. It looked like the topmost part of a sphere which had been stuck deep inside the folds. It had replaced the flesh of her clitoral hood with a metallic cover that enclosed her most sensible spot completely.

A choking bile of disgust and aversion rose up her throat, as she realized a rigid shell had completely taken hold off her clitoris, perfectly fitting and encasing it. She strained all of her muscles in her nether region to get rid of the intruding object between her thighs. After a few tense and straining movements she slumped down, unable to achieve anything to expel the intruder from her pussy. The sphere had locked itself completely around the fleshy knob, an unnatural force holding it immovable in place between her labial lips. Suctioned to her clitoris she would at least need her fingers to pry it out of the folds between her thighs, if this was indeed possible. She feared tearing at this intrusive encasement would painfully bruise her delicate flesh.

During the next few hours she was occupied with the peculiar object locked between her nether lips. Frustration about her restrained conditions, which barred every one of her attempts to get rid of it alternated with frantic movements and contortions of her hip and limps. The whole lot of her efforts left her out of breath and her skin covered with sweat. Exhausted she gave up for the time being. As horrible, as the idea of becoming the unwilling victim of some vile and dark deeds was, the pod wedged in her private parts hadn't give her any cause of trouble so far. Even during her frantic attempts to get rid of it, it had stayed dormant and unreactive. Whatever its purpose was, it hadn't revealed it to her.

"Maybe it was only an ordinary piece of metal, which had come to rest at her intimate spot. A broken bead of jewelry or some long forgotten trash, lost down in this dungeon." she tried to convince herself of its inoffensiveness, "Surely it will fall loose on its own."

She sighed resignedly, unable to provide any reasonable explanation for her present state. The hours dragged on as before, silent and uneventful without anything happening. Her mind drifted along a leaden wariness, unable to stay fully awake or finding sufficient rest in the recurring periods of light sleep. Bangs of hunger snapped her out of her d, but even these troublesome onsets eventually faded away.

When she heard the gurgling sound of water from the passage below, it was like a déjà vu to her. It didn't trouble her badly, as if this event had happened before and lost its scariness. Although she didn't remember much about it, she felt it was something natural. As the water filled the cistern during the next hours, she calmly watched the rippling surface, sending small sparks of light throughout the cavern. Somewhere deep inside her, she knew that it wouldn't harm her, that she had become connected to it, although she didn't know how that had come. Like before, the glistening surface stopped beneath her chin, submerging her whole body under the cool liquid.

Despite her calmness the gruesome sight of the thing that rose suddenly in front of her out of the murky water made her gasp. Shrinking back she stared wide eyed at the snake like appendage that bobbed back and forth before her face. Its grey surface looked scaly and leathery, like a thick tentacle. Annie pulled back against the hold on her wrists pressing her back against the column as the writhing appendage rose farther out of the water and approached her face. Its rounded tip seemed to grow in thickness as it drew nearer, swelling into a phallic shaped, bulbous head.

Eyes wide with fear and revulsion she recognized a small slit at its top, girded by a furrowed bulge. The hole expanded and contracted unpredictably, oozing beads of a greenish mucous liquid that dripped into the water below. She whimpered as she felt the raw, slimy skin connected with her lips and the phallic tip started to press against them, seeking aggressively entrance into her mouth. Despite the insistent press against her lips, Annie had no intentions to allow the vile thing into her. Horrified, she shook her head, compressing her lips tightly together to do everything possible to deny its access.

As the tentacle drew back somewhat from her mouth Annie thought with release that she had warded off the intruder. A moment later, she gasped with bewildered surprise as she felt something cool and oily rubbing against her bottom. Irritated she wriggled uncomfortably as something stringy slithered along the crack of her ass. Lifting her buttocks as far as possible didn't release her from the contact. Quite the contrary, the assaulting tentacle made full use of its prey commotion giving him free passage. Its tip, feeling hard and rough like a limb from a reptilian scrubbed along the sensitive skin until it came to rest against her asshole. Startled by its embarrassing touch she cried out in revulsion. Her whole body tensed as she felt the appendage starting to press forcefully against her tight rosebud.

"Oh God! No! Please stop it!" Annie screamed hysterically.

Bound and held immobile in place there was no way to deny its entry. Writhing in pain she had to suffer helplessly as the rigid shell of the pointed head forced itself beyond her convulsing sphincter and entered her, spreading her anus wide beyond its limits.

Her shrill voice reverberated through the whole chamber, while her frantic screams for leaving her go became more incoherent as the tentacle continued to press into her bowels. Convinced that her buttocks would be torn apart by its sheer size, she had to endure it grow even more as it rammed itself deeper and deeper into her aching anus. The sounds of her terrified cries echoed back to her from the stony walls of the cistern magnifying her feelings of desperation and hopelessness. As her sensitive flesh was mercilessly brutalized she trembled and writhed, her whole body in the grip of animalistic terror as the invader plunged further into her. There were no words left to plead for release as she became impaled on the monstrous invader that swelled inside her, stretching her most painfully.

Occupied by the fierce, crippling cramping cursing through her lower body she bent involuntarily forward at the waist. The swollen tentacle, bloated to enormous size burrowed into her intestines robbing her of the last bit of resistance. Sobbing, she fought for breath in heaving, sucking gasps with a mouth wide open as the pain centered in her anus radiated out through her whole body.

Through the haze of the tears streaming from her eyes, she regarded the tentacle in front of her drew nearer to her face. Annie had the feeling that it gloated at her torture, a slave justified punishment for refusing to fulfill her masters wish. Waiting in cold blood for its prey to be turned into a writhing bundle wrecked by shuddering pain it used her present condition of utter helplessness to slip without further hindrance into her wide opened mouth. Unable to prevent its entry she gagged on the leathery skin rubbing against her stretched lips as the head of the tentacle thrust with one move deep into her throat.

More tears sprang to her eyes while she squeezed them tightly shut, choking on the enormous piece of flesh that occupied her mouth. She desperately tried to pant for air around the intruder as her whole body trembled from the overwhelming strain in both of her wide stretched orifices. She pulled feebly at the unyielding chains holding her in place, a fruitless revolt against the brutal torment that kept her powerless under complete control of her attackers.

A moment of respite was granted to her as the winding tentacle in her throat backed off slightly, giving her some seconds to gather some air into her lungs. Suddenly its head started to swell and to pump back and forth into her mouth. Each of its deep thrusts down her throat cut of her air supply and nearly made her gag. Even when it withdrew, it still stuck in her mouth stretching the tender skin of her lips wide apart. Her frantic cries reduced to stifled whimpers she had no other means to express the horror and revulsion that coursed through her as the gag like appendage plunged in and out of her. Her nostrils flared as she sucked all available oxygen into her lungs while she tried to survive the brutal violation of her orifices.

Swelling to enormous size while it pulled back for the last time the tentacle released a flush of thick fluid into her mouth. After hitting the back of her throat, it filled her whole mouth until she felt it on her tongue and inside her puffed up cheeks. She longed for spitting the vile stuff out, as the sickening taste on her tongue overwhelmed her senses. A rancid smell of rotten fish and decayed sea weed penetrated her nose and made her retch. She wanted to spit the gruesome mash out as it began to drip down her gullet, but the bloated intruder kept her mouth tight shut, sealing her lips completely. To her horror it pumped even more of the retching substance into her until she had no other choice but to gulp it down or she would have died of suffocation.

She had never tasted such grisly chow before. Even at her first time in the streets of Hearthome, unsheltered and without resources she was able to rustle up with reasonable tasting food. Yet once it hit her stomach, she felt a nourishing sensation, that seemed to warm her belly. Her whole body tingled as the effect radiated out from the point of ingestion, replenishing her lost vigours and defeating her hunger. Despite its awful taste and smell, she began to swallow the fluid as best as she could when her nurturer released jerkily more of it into her mouth. The strange sustenance nourished her and cheered her up, a feeling of warmth and comfort that she had missed so dearly in the recent days.

Annie whimpered as the tentacle pumped on last bout into her guts before it slackened and shrank back out of her mouth. Licking her lips for whatever remains available she watched it leave greedily. Once the thing had carried out its intended work, she felt the hold of the second occupier on her body release. It's painful withdrawal brought once more tears to her eyes, as her tight rosebud was brutally stretched on its way out. Once the violent occupation ended, she collapsed against the column, her body left in the aftermaths of the powerful cramping it had caused. Though the wicked thing had retreated, it still felt as though it was inside her, distending her bowels unbearable. Squirming on her buttocks, she was able to soothe the burning sensation in her wrecked asshole.

After the water had receded and left the cavern dry again, Annie was able to relax and take a rest. The encounter with the squid like creature had left her worked up and exhausted. Although she had been treated brutally without compassion as if she was only livestock she was nourished and without fear of starving to death down here in this abysmal place. She didn't know if this was a unique incident or if the creature would come back regularly from now on. But it didn't matter, right now she felt fed and as the pain in her battered buttock receded, Annie was able to find some sleep.

As the time passed, the creature visits recurred, every time leaving his victim fed and his energies replenished. The nutriment didn't change in its grisliness, Annie had every time problem accepting his way of delivering and also its horrendous taste. Still, she gave up her resistance when the tentacle popped out of the water in front of her face and opened obediently her mouth. At least her cooperation spared her from the excruciating visit of her anus and the second tentacle burrowing into her bowels while she got fed.

After some more visits she received an unexpected boon for her subservience. Leaning with a full stomach against the column while the water slowly receded she felt the metallic sphere between her nether lips starting to heat up. A warm, tingling sensation was sent directly into the most sensitive spot it encased, stimulating all the nerves ending there at once. From there it radiated throughout all of her body firing up her feelings of carnality and pleasure. She blushed hotly, though nobody down there would notice her sexual arousal.

Annie's body reacted quickly to the stimulation of the alien object. Not only sending out waves of eroticizing energy it also began to vibrate with growing intensity between her nether lips. Despite its agitated buzzing it clung to her churned up flesh, keeping her clitoris under its rigorous control. She bit her lower lip to fight down the heat that rose through her loins, but her increasingly wet pussy couldn't disguise how turned on she had become. Her thighs twitched convulsively and she cried out as the intensity of its manipulation grew, turning her into a quivering, collapsing piece of heated flesh.

Her clitoris started to throb, becoming an agitated, pulsating pinnacle of lust and pleasure. She couldn't believe how quickly and powerfully the small thing had wiped away her demure manners and transformed her into a horny vixen, moaning softly first, but louder and louder as her pleasure raised. Reveling in pure lust she couldn't hold it back no longer. She screamed with release as the intense wave of the orgasm crashed through her.

The buzzing sphere worked her most sensitive spot all the time through her climax. As her ecstatic feelings pushed her over the edge its teasing energy slowly tapered off. Panting heavily and soaked with sweat the aromatic flavor and musky aroma of her juices stirred her senses. She longed for more, although she feared another violent ride would become painful once it hit her over agitated and sensitized flesh.

While she reveled in the aftermath of her impressive sexual experience, she recognized the sphere had become completely dormant again. Her wrought-up flesh felt its presence between her puffed up nether lips much more intensely then before, but with time it became as unnoticeable as before.

During the following days the sensual stimulation became a regular feature of her feeding routine. Although part of her detested it to become depended on such a mindless and unsympathetic act without any feelings of love and compassion, part of her enjoyed it more and more, waiting eagerly for the event to happen again. It seemed to her, that it was not only a negligible ordinary boon granted, but that each session stimulated a state of increasing carnal desire in her loins building up her needs more and more. Over time, her sexual frustration grew noticeably and the time waiting became almost unbearable. She longed more and more for the following satisfaction to occur, an obsession that magnified the heat inside her private parts, setting her loins on fire. Ridden by her sexual addiction she forgot about everything else, completely captivated and under compulsion to satisfy the overwhelming demands of her throbbing pussy, greedy for due satisfaction. A growing sexual desire started to occupy her mind, which caused bout of nerves that caused her hands wriggle involuntarily in their bonds. Moaning and fighting against the chains holding them in place she longed to lay hands on her heated sex and rub it to a strong climax.

12