The Claiming of Marisa

Story Info
A short story from The Newly Divorced Resort world.
3.8k words
4
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sooo bored. Why did Dad make us come on this trip to Rome if we're not allowed to go out of the hotel on our own? We've been here before and we're old enough to get around without needing a parent hovering over us all the time. I'd rather be enjoying a gelato by the Trevi Fountain," Saundra complained.

"You know why, but I agree with you. I tried to persuade Mom to let us stay home with Gran over spring break, but nooo! 'We're gonna miss you when you leave for college in the Fall, so we want to spend more time as a family while we can,' she said when I brought it up. Thank God I'm going to an out-of-state university. At least there, I won't have her breathing down my neck all the time," Marisa replied.

"Well, you won't be doing me any favors while you're gone. I'm going to have her undivided attention without you around to distract her, so guess who's gonna catch hell over every little thing for the next two years until it's my chance to escape from Momcatraz?" she fired back.

"Poor baby! You've had it so much easier every step of the way than I did. Who do you think she practiced on while you were being her sweet little baby? And don't even get me started on how much it sucks that every boy who asks me on a date gets the third degree from Dad and a security check that would make a proctologist envious. If we'd stayed at home, I could've snuck out and had a real date with Bobby, if you know what I mean. Instead, I'll have to find a handsome Italian guy to take his place," she teased.

"I swear to God, if you sneak out and leave me behind, I'll tell on you so fast you won't make it down the block, so don't even think about it," Saundra promised her.

"Oh, come on Sis, you know I'm not serious. I'd never get to the elevator down the hall with Dad's security detail watching, especially when we travel out of the country like this. Doesn't mean I can't dream about it though," Marisa sighed.

"I'm still bored," her sister said again.

"Look, we've got the private tour of the Coliseum tonight with some of the other diplomat families while Dad's at the summit with the European ambassadors. I guess a local businessman arranged it in appreciation for getting awarded a contract for something. If we're lucky, there'll be some cute guys on the tour, and think of the fun we could have with them in those dark passageways if we slipped away from the group," Marisa said mischievously.

"Do you ever stop thinking about boys and getting laid? I swear you'll be a lot easier to live with when some guy finally takes your cherry. You'll stop obsessing about it all the time and I won't have to listen to you fingering yourself in the shower anymore. You're pretty loud you know," Saundra said, quickly ducking the pillow that sailed toward her head.

"You think I don't know why your bed squeaks so much after your light goes out every night? You're not very quiet either. I've seen you staring at Malique during lacrosse games, especially when he takes his shirt and chest pad off after the game. He's a fine specimen to be sure, but he's a senior and out of your league, Sis," Marisa retorted with a laugh and caught the returning pillow easily.

"Come on, let's get out of the room and swim a few laps in the pool before dinner. I think we both need to exercise some of this frustration away," Saundra suggested as she started undoing her jeans.

Marisa knew her sister was more right than she realized. Bobby was a senior in her English class at the prep academy they attended. He'd personally invited her to his 18th birthday party a month ago, but her parents had said no when they found out his parents were going to be out of town. She tried to argue that she was already an adult and shouldn't need their permission, but they came back with the 'my house, my rules' reply that infuriated her so. Nevertheless, they'd become an item. The school was strict with interactions between students, both in and out of the classroom, but there were ways to avoid the staff long enough to sneak a few puffs of a cigarette or a passionate kiss. She and Bobby had taken advantage of such opportunities multiple times over the past month. The stolen kisses had eventually turned into tentative touches, and lately, open groping of each other's body.

She felt herself become wet as she remembered the one time he'd been especially bold and reached under her uniform skirt and inside her panties. The touch of his fingers there had been exhilarating and unlike anything she'd experienced on her own, which is why she thought of that feeling every morning in the shower while masturbating. She hadn't worked up the courage yet to touch Bobby in the same way, but he seemed to enjoy her hand rubbing him through his trousers as much as she did. She fantasized about what he'd actually look and feel like wrapped in her hand. She had hoped to find out this week, and perhaps even more, if she'd been able to persuade her mother to let them stay at home. She sighed in frustration and finished putting on her swimsuit.

The laps in the pool had indeed exhausted some of their pent-up energy and they were now resting on deck chairs warming in the sun. A young man in his early twenties came through the changing room door and dropped his towel near them. Both girls watched him adeptly slice through the water for the next several minutes and paid particular attention to the bulge in his Speedo as he finally came out of the water to lie on his back on his towel, his hands behind his head. Marisa felt herself getting aroused again and decided to take a chance.

"You must be a competitive swimmer. I mean, the way you make those turns at the wall and your strokes are quite good," she said to him.

She mentally kicked herself for making such a lame comment. She'd wanted to sound older, but that really did come out sounding like something a teenager would say. Instead of the bland response she'd expected, he turned his head toward her voice and opened his eyes. Her heart skipped a beat when he smiled as if it wasn't a silly thing to say at all.

"I was while in high school, but since joining the Navy, my swimming is competitive in a completely different way. I don't get to focus on these particular skills unless I'm on my own time, like now. Are you here on vacation?" he asked.

"Yep, Dad's here for work, but it's our spring break, so we get to tag along and have fun," Saundra interjected to annoy her sister and avoid being left completely out of the conversation.

"I'm Thomas by the way, and I'm here for work as well. Mostly it's the kind of job where I spend a lot of time waiting for orders, so I try to stay busy with swimming and other exercise. If I have the time while I'm in town, which sights do you suggest I visit first?" he asked, keeping his eyes on Marisa.

"I'm Marisa and this is my sister Saundra. Well, you can't turn a corner in Rome without seeing something that's centuries old, and everything has some historical or artistic significance it seems, so I guess it depends on what you're looking for," she said, with the implication that she wasn't referring to sightseeing anymore.

"We're visiting the Colosseum tonight, but it's a private party," Saundra offered smugly.

Just then the alarm on his watch buzzed and he sighed.

"Time to report in. You'll have to let me know what you think of the place next time we run into each other. Hopefully, that'll be soon," Thomas smiled as he looked directly at Marisa.

"Talk about out of your league! Do you seriously think you have a chance with someone older like him?" Saundra asked once they were alone again.

"I might if you stop butting in all the time. He's probably only 2-3 years older than me, which doesn't matter as much for me as it does for you. I'm 18 and you're still 15, little sister. He didn't seem to have a problem with the age difference, so stay out of my business or I'll tell Mom that it was you who...," she replied, but was quickly cut off by Saundra making a zipping gesture across her closed lips.

- -

Their SUV pulled to the curb in front of the Colosseum just before 8pm. The female protection officer exited the vehicle and scanned the area before opening the rear passenger door next to the sidewalk so the girls and their mother Connie could get out. The driver watched as the four entered the building, then drove to a staging area nearby to wait with the other security vehicles.

Dinner had been eaten sitting outside a restaurant down a narrow alley with cars passing just a few feet behind them. Marisa's father finally set down his fork and excused himself after telling them to enjoy the tour and that he'd see them at the hotel later. As his protection detail drove him away, she wondered at the odd premonition she suddenly felt. It was vague, but she didn't like the way it made her feel. However, it was soon forgotten when the waiter asked them about dessert a couple of minutes later.

Their previous visit a few years ago had been during the morning and Marisa was surprised at how different everything looked with the setting sun casting shadows everywhere. The attendees had split into small groups, each with their own guide to explain the history of what they were seeing, and Marisa found herself actually interested in what they were saying this time. Their guide was talking about the underground passageway the gladiators would take from their nearby barracks which allowed them to enter the building unseen by the crowd until they took an elevator to the arena floor above. There was sudden movement as a small canister rolled past her legs and began hissing as smoke poured from an opening on one end. Her vision immediately went blurry and the last thing she saw before crumpling unconscious to the ground was a group of figures wearing gas masks approaching from the passageway she had just learned about.

Consciousness slowly returned and the first thing Marisa felt was a pounding headache. The second feeling was a rope binding her hands in front of her and a gag in her mouth, which immediately made her forget the headache. She looked wildly around and saw the other members of her group sitting on a rough stone floor with their backs against the walls of a small room with only a couple of small windows near the ceiling to provide light. It was bright daylight streaming into the room, so she guessed it was at least the next day. A small amount of relief came when she saw both her mother and sister, bound as she was, but seemingly unharmed. Neither appeared awake yet. Their security officer was not in the room, however. She didn't know the woman well, but hoped she was all right even though a part of her suspected otherwise. She wanted to cry, but the shock of the situation was still too overwhelming to grasp completely.

Others around the room started to stir as the effects of the anesthesia gas wore off and she watched the same reaction cross their faces that had been on hers as realization of their situation set in. Both her mother and sister had tears running down their cheeks, one from relief and the other from fear. No one in the room tried to speak, but much was communicated with glances and small gestures.

The door to the room opened and two burly looking men entered. Before she could stop herself, Marisa made eye contact with one of them and a leering look came over his expression as he took in her body. He gestured to the other man, who walked toward her, and she felt a cold knot form in the pit of her stomach.

"No, no! Take me instead, please. I'll do anything you want, just not her!" her mother screamed through her gag.

This amused the first man and he walked over to stand in front of her as the second man lifted Marisa to her feet and walked her toward the door.

"You look like a good lay. Tell you what, if you make me believe you want it, I'll only make her watch, but if you're not convincing, I'll make you watch instead," he laughed and lifted her by the arms, then pointed at the door to follow her daughter out of the room.

They walked down the hallway until they reached another door. Inside the room was a single metal bed frame with a worn mattress bolted to the floor and a small table attached to the wall, much like a prison cell. The man escorting Marisa raised her arms over her head and looped the rope binding her hands over a hook in the wall. She had to stand on her toes a bit to keep the weight of her body from hurting her shoulders. The first man walked to her mother and removed her gag first, then the ropes around her wrists.

"Convince me," was all he said.

A calm look came over her mother's face as she took a step back and began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

"Do you want to see what only my husband has seen before? I've often dreamed about showing myself to another man and now there's two of you to undress for," Connie said seductively.

She finished opening the blouse and cast it onto the table, then began undoing her slacks, which landed on top of the blouse a minute later.

"Do you want to see more?" she asked as she slowly turned in a circle and unhooked her bra at the same time.

"You talk like you're trying to convince me that I want it, not showing me how much you want it, so perhaps you need some incentive," the first man said and nodded to the man standing beside Marisa.

The man beside Marisa placed his hand over her breast and she felt a heat course through her as the feeling of Bobby's hand doing the same thing rushed into her memory. A small involuntary moan escaped her lips and she felt dampness grow between her legs despite her fear.

Connie dropped to her knees in front of the first man and rushed to undo his belt and open his zipper. She lowered his pants and underwear, exposing his erection. She looked up at him and made a show of licking her lips before taking him into her mouth. He let her do all the work and just watched.

Marisa had never seen a penis before. Seeing her mother stroke one up and down in her hand and put it in her mouth made her think of Bobby again and what she'd felt hiding in his pants. She'd fantasized about doing this same thing to him and a part of her was more aroused now as she saw what it would be like to actually do it.

She felt the man beside her pull her t-shirt out of her jeans and reach under it to move her bra so he could fondle her nipples directly. She felt them grow hard as he pinched them. It felt a little painful for a second, but the dampness between her legs increased anyway. Her mother noticed what he was doing to her and stopped sucking for a second.

"I need this big cock in my pussy right now. I want to suck him while you fuck me from behind as I'm bent over the desk. You can trade places again when you're ready to cum and I'll take your load down my throat, or you can fill my pussy if you'd like that better. Either way, I'll make it feel good and then do the same for him. I don't care as long as I have both of you in me at the same time," Connie said.

She stood up and walked over to the second man. She gently took his hand from under Marisa's shirt and placed it on her own breast before reaching down to undo his pants. She knelt down and took him in her mouth as she helped him step out of his pants, then stood up and held him by his erection as she walked with him toward the desk. She removed her panties and bent over the desk, spreading her legs wide as an invitation to the first man while opening her mouth to envelop the erection in front of her. As she bobbed up and down, she sensed the first man step behind her and felt the tip of his cock brush the wet lips of her pussy, then slide easily inside.

Marisa was relieved that her mother had stopped the man from groping her. His hand had been drifting down her abdomen and fingering the button on her jeans. Unlike the earlier unconscious arousal she'd felt, the thought of what he'd likely do once her pants were off frightened her because she knew she'd be helpless to prevent him from doing anything he wanted to her.

She watched as both men began to thrust faster into her mother's body and guessed it wouldn't be long now. She just hoped afterward they would let them both go back to the room where her sister waited. She wanted this to be over.

Just as she finished that thought, the door burst open and two men dressed in black fatigues, their faces covered by balaclavas, stepped into the room. Moving quickly, they raised their weapons and brought the stocks down hard on the heads of both kidnappers, causing them slip out of Connie and fall unconscious to the floor. One of the rescuers grabbed a blanket off the bed and wrapped it around her mother as the other approached her.

"Are you all right, Marisa?" the voice behind the mask asked and two thoughts converged almost simultaneously: he knew her name and his voice sounded familiar.

A gunshot rang out and the rescuer standing in front of her cried out in pain, but moved his body closer to cover her. A second gunshot sounded from somewhere near her mother, following the first by only a couple of heartbeats. The kidnapper that had been standing in the doorway fell backward with a hole in the middle of his forehead. Marisa screamed as her rescuer's body slumped to the floor at her feet, leaving a trail of blood across her shirt. In a daze, she felt her hands being released from the hook on the wall and her mother's arms holding her tightly. It was the last thing she remembered before she passed out.

- -

Marisa awoke and it was dark again. Her surroundings were now modern and clean. There was the quiet sound of machines with flashing displays near her bed and she saw a clear tube from one of them snaking across the sheet and connecting to a needle that had been inserted into the back of her hand. She looked around and saw her sister curled up asleep on a couch against one wall of the room, her head resting in their mother's lap. There were voices whispering in the hallway outside her room and one of them sounded like her father.

"Please keep me informed of his condition. I want to talk with him when he wakes up after surgery," her father said.

"Yes, Mr. Ambassador," came the reply.

He opened the door softly and saw that she was awake. In an act that belied his usually calm demeanor, he moved quickly to her bedside and bent to kiss her on the head as a tear rolled down his cheek. Her mother gently moved Saundra and joined her husband, stroking Marisa's hair as she held his hand with her other. A feeling of love and safety washed over her as they talked together, and she realized her desire to finally leave home in the Fall didn't seem as important anymore. Her sister woke up an hour later, and without saying a word, climbed onto the bed next to her and they held each other until both fell back asleep.

Marisa knocked softly on the door frame and he smiled when he saw her standing there. Thomas was still in the hospital recovering from the bullet that had shattered his shoulder. She came to visit him every day and her normally overprotective father hadn't even blinked an eye when she told him of her intention to do so. Perhaps it was the fact that the bullet which ended his career as a Navy SEAL would've ended her life if he hadn't been standing in its path. Or it might have been the quiet words Connie had spoken to him the night before after they'd made love, reminding him that life was too precious to let slip away unfulfilled.

She came to him and took his hand in hers, then bent down to give him a lingering kiss. She'd talked with her mother late into the night over the past week about her growing feelings for Thomas. Connie smiled knowingly when Marisa said that she'd do anything for this man, but not just because she owed him her life. She had no idea what her future might hold, but she was certain that she wanted him in it. She trusted him to look out for her and in return she'd do everything in her power to keep him happy and satisfied. As she thought about the various ways she had in mind to keep that promise, a warm feeling spread from between her legs through the rest of her body.

12