The Claims Adjuster Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's doing well. It seems that the temporary closure hasn't affected our revenue. Not to mention the fact that we now have an "A" rating from the Health Department. I'd say that's been a contribution as well," she smiled at me.

I exhaled, relieved that Piece of Cake II was still thriving. "That's good the hear. Tanya, I have a favor to ask of you. Would I be able to carpool with you for a little while?" I asked.

"Of course, anything you need," she responded. I thanked her again, and we spent the rest of the ride to work in silence. I pushed everything aside, and forced myself to be the boss that I am every day. Thankfully, we were as busy as usual, if not more so, and being with my team helped raise my spirits. I was exhausted by closing time, but it was better than being alone and depressed.

I was sitting in my office, closing out some end of the day tasks, when Tanya came rushing in. "Hey Liv, I'm really sorry, but there's been a family emergency, and I need to go," she stated hysterically. "I can still take you home, but we have to leave now," she offered.

"No, don't worry about me, go be with your family. Keep me posted," I told her. She thanked me, and was gone. I sighed, leaning back in my chair. Everyone else was gone for the day, so asking someone to come back for me was out of the question. I reluctantly picked up my phone, and sent a quick text. I received a response a few minutes later. I wrapped up closing the shop, and patiently waited for my ride to arrive. Ten minutes later, I received a message letting me know that they were outside. I locked up, walked over to the car and slipped into the passenger seat.

"Hi," I said as I closed the door.

"Hi," Kenny replied as she pulled away from the curb.

"Thanks," I said quietly after a few minutes. She grunted in response. The atmosphere inside of the car was awkwardly intense, and I found myself wishing I hadn't asked her to take me home. I leaned back on the headrest, and closed my eyes. I tried reflecting on my day, but was assaulted by the scent of Obsession for Him by Calvin Klein, her favorite cologne. My mind drifted to the first time Kenny came to my house, and a small smile graced my lips. I slowly opened my eyes, and surreptitiously looked her way.

I focused on her strong hands gripping the wheel, and I could almost feel her touch. I dragged my eyes down her arms, and up to her broad shoulders. I stopped at her jaw line, and felt my body temperature rise.

She raised an eyebrow, glancing my way "May I help you with something?" I cleared my throat, and averted my eyes, shifting uncomfortably in my seat. Of course she caught me. "I've missed that blush," she said, with that dangerous smirk.

The buzzing of my phone was my saving grace. Unfortunately, it was a message from Tanya, letting me know that she would need to take the next few days off to be with her family. Shit! Now, how was I supposed to get to work. There was no form of public transportation that would get me there early enough, using ride sharing services could become costly, and I couldn't afford a rental. I had been so absorbed in devising a plan, that I hadn't even noticed we were parked in front of my house. I looked up to find Kenny staring at me with that same smirk. I looked away, feeling my face flush in embarrassment. "Thanks again," I mumbled.

"Mmhhmm," she answered. "So, are you going to tell me what happened to your car?" she asked.

I looked down and began fidgeting with my fingers, trying to swallow my pride. "I went to traffic court today..." I began.

"And?" she asked.

"The judge suspended my license for thirty days. And then my car was towed. But, Tanya agreed to let me carpool with her for a while," I answered. I kept my gaze focused on my fingers.

"And, Tanya is where?" she inquired.

"She had a family emergency... And she needs to take the next few days off," I replied.

"So, you need a ride to and from work?" she questioned. I nodded, unable to speak. "Liv," she said as she used her finger to gently raise my face to hers. I met those warm, honey brown eyes, and felt my stomach flop. "I know I'm not your favorite person right now, but you know that there isn't anything that I wouldn't do for you. I meant it when I said that I wasn't going anywhere," Kenny reassured me.

I longed to press my lips against hers, and found myself slowly leaning in. Before I could process what I was doing and stop myself, Kenny closed the distance, attacking my lips with hers. I felt my stomach flutter, and I instantly melted into her mouth. My fingers tangled into her locs as I pulled her in closer. I needed to taste more of her. My tongue slithered forward, brushing her lower lip. She graciously allowed me entry, and I explored her mouth as if it were the first time.

My breathing became labored and the temperature in the car became unbearably warm. But that was nothing compared to the heat that was rising between my legs. I fumbled with my seatbelt, frantically trying to free myself. When I finally heard the click of release, I briefly broke away to climb onto her lap. We locked eyes, and it was as if the world stopped. I gazed into those deep, honey brown eyes, and knew my underwear would soon be soaked through.

Kenny leaned in, softly placing kisses along my collar bone. I felt her tongue snake up my neck, before her teeth caught my earlobe. "I think we should go inside," she whispered, kissing behind my ear. I couldn't control the whimper that flowed from my mouth as I nodded in agreement. My pussy pulsed in anticipation. We couldn't untangle and get to the house quick enough. I felt her hands on every inch of my body as I struggled to open the door. Somehow, we made it inside.

KENDRA

I was surprised to hear from Liv, but I was more than excited to see her. The week apart was torture. But now that I had her, I intended to remind her of how much she meant to me. Liv never had to do much to get me hot and bothered, and when we finally stumbled through her front door, my arousal took over. I pinned her to the door, and slowly reached under her skit. I made eye contact, only inches from her face, "Don't move." My right hand slid up her thigh, until I reached my desired destination, gently cupping her heated center.

I could feel her slickness through the gusset of her panties. I pulled my hand out, bringing my fingers to my nose, deeply inhaling her scent. Her lips parted slightly and her breathing became uneven. I grabbed her skirt, sliding it up her thighs, clearing hips, and letting it bunch around her waist. My right hand found its way into her underwear, and my fingers parted her lips, gliding through her wetness. I let my fingers lazily explore, before landing on her clit. I began by making light circles around the hardening nub with my middle finger, occasionally pinching it. Each time, her breath caught in her chest. I moved lower, searching for her entrance.

I easily entered her with my middle and ring fingers, allowing my palm to rest on her clit. I quickly established a rhythm, enjoying the feeling of her essence dripping down my hand. Each time I slid back into her, my palm massaged her clit. Her walls eagerly gripped me, begging me to go deeper. Her eyes started to glaze over, and she took her bottom lip between her teeth.

Liv's hips began to undulate involuntarily, as she neared orgasm. The sound of her juices echoed throughout the entryway, competing with the sound of her heavy panting. Her face screwed up in pleasure, and I felt her hands grip my wrist. She fought to keep eye contact as she pushed herself towards release. Suddenly, her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth fell open into a silent scream. I curled my fingers, coming in contact with her g-spot. Her knees gave out, and she slowly slid down towards the floor. I followed her, easing my fingers from her before she finished her descent.

I gave her a moment to catch her breath before scooping her up in my arms. I carried her to her bedroom, and gently laid her down on the bed. She pulled me close, wrapping herself around me, before slipping into an easy slumber. I held her close, peering down into her face, praying that she wouldn't regret this when she woke up.

It's so hot... Why am I so hot? I slowly opened my eyes, waiting for them to adjust to the darkness. Then I felt it. The tingling sensation between my legs; in my chest. My eyes lowered to see Liv attached to my right breast. It was then that I realized her thumb was stroking my clit. Her tongue slithered around my erect nipple, and her fingers slid between my nether lips.

My legs spread on their own accord, giving her further access. She hummed her approval, sending shockwaves of electricity straight to my clit. My breath caught as my back arched in response. She released my nipple, blazing a trail of kisses up my chest, towards my neck. She stopped to focus on the hollow of my throat, swirling her tongue.

"Mmmm," I grunted, biting my lip. Liv's lips moved up my neck and over my jawline. Just as she reached my lips, her fingers slipped inside me. I felt my body tense up. We fell into a slow, sensual kiss, her fingers presenting no rush to take me higher. My tongue found its way into her mouth as my hands landed on her full ass. I squeezed each cheek, drawing a low growl from the pit of her stomach. It excited the shit out of me.

Liv pulled away, lowering her mouth to my ear. "I'm supposed to be mad at you," she whispered, her left hand gripping my nipple. "But I can't help myself when you're near me. It doesn't make it any easier when you look at me like you do. You make me so weak, and I hate it. But I love it. I love you," I felt her warm, wet tongue glide up my ear. I inhaled sharply as my body began to tremble. "I want you to cum for me," she breathed.

I buried my face in her neck, pulling her tightly into me. I bucked into her, wanting to give her exactly what she asked for. My walls contracted around her fingers. "That's right baby, give it to me," she whispered. It didn't matter what she was begging for, just as long as she was begging.

"Shit, Liv," I hissed, as the waves crept up on me.

"Give it me," she repeated. My eyes closed as my body shook at her command. Her fingers continued their torture, prolonging the ecstasy. She withdrew, gently rubbing my clit, as she waited for me to relax. I struggled to breathe, but I was beyond satisfied. Liv nuzzled into my neck as she sucked her fingers into her mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned. Tremors racked my body at the sound. I dozed off, still holding her close.

I awoke the same way that I fell asleep: holding her. Her face was engulfed in her curls in the cutest way. She stirred slightly, gripping me tighter. I ran my fingers through her hair, attempting to gently wake her. "Liv, baby. It's time to get up," I quietly told her. She buried her head further into my chest, grumbling her resistance. I chuckled, teasing her, "Bet you wouldn't be this tired, had you kept your hands to yourself last night."

"You loved it," she countered. A slow smile crept across my face at the memory.

"I'm not arguing that point. But, we still have to get up if you're going to make it to work on time," I replied, loosening her grip. "I'll shower first to give you time to wake up," I said as I walked towards the bathroom.

I stood under the stream of hot water, images of the previous night running through my head. I was almost finished, when a pair of hands snaked around my waist. Soft, supple lips planted butterfly kisses along my shoulder blades. "You know we don't have time for this," I said without turning around. Liv continued to nibble on my shoulder. I spun around, pinning her to the back wall of the shower. Surprise flashed in her eyes, before it was replaced with arousal. Her chest heaved as she breathed deeply. She sucked in her bottom lip as I ran my finger down her neck, tracing her shoulder.

"Don't start something you can't finish," I warned her, arching my brow. She smirked at me, fixing me with a challenging stare. I stole a quick kiss, then exited the shower. "I'll make us a light breakfast," I called over my shoulder as I walked out the door. I heard her whine in frustration.

Thirty minutes later, Liv joined me in the kitchen. I could tell she was upset I left her in the shower. If she gave me the chance, I would make up for it later. After some fruit and small talk, we left her house. Just before I opened my car door, a car in the distance caught my attention. It looked vaguely familiar...

RACHEAL

What. The. Fuck? This was not supposed to happen. I came by that bitch's house last night to see how she was getting along without a car, and what do I find? Kenny's car, sitting out front. I know I saw her leave the courthouse with one of her employees. So, what the hell was Kenny doing here? Especially since I know those pictures that I sent did their job. And now, they walk out of her house together, all happy and shit. Early enough for me to conclude that Kenny spent the night. No. There was no way I was going to let her sink her claws back into my woman. I had to step my game up. She had no idea who she was fucking with...

OLIVIA

"What'd you say?" I asked as Kenny climbed into the driver's seat. She looked as if she saw something unpleasant.

"I thought I saw something. Someone possibly. I'm not sure," she replied.

"Someone that you're not too fond of?" I inquired.

"I don't know. But if it's who I think it was, then there's a problem," Kenny mumbled. That statement didn't sit well with me, but I chose to let it go. When she was ready to talk about it, she would let me know. The rest of the car ride was filled with a tense silence. Kenny was clearly lost in her thoughts, and it didn't help ease my growing anxiety. What could have possibly changed her mood so quickly?

She dropped me off at work and barely looked in my direction as she drove away. I could feel a knot forming in the pit of my stomach. The rest of the day was a clumsy blur. I lost count of how many times I dropped or spilled something.

I had gone all day without hearing from Kenny, and closing time was no different. I sent her a few messages, but received no reply. By 6:30 p.m., I gave up trying to reach her and called a cab. The rest of the evening seemed to drag, the knot in my stomach growing larger as the hours passed. Sleeping was going to be impossible.

I tossed and turned all night, frequently checking my phone, only to find no new notifications. When my alarm clock alerted me that it was time to get ready for work, I had accepted the fact that I wasn't going to hear from Kenny anytime soon.

I couldn't shake my attitude, and was more than grateful for the end of the work day. I stayed behind, as usual, and missed Tanya's attention to detail. I may not have felt comfortable enough to share my problems, but knowing that someone cared enough to ask is somewhat of a mood booster. I locked up the cake shop and was about to call another cab, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Butterball? Is that you?"

I immediately felt bile rise to the back of my throat. I fought to swallow it down, refusing to turn around. My eyes slammed shut. No. It can't be.

Then, the voice came again.

"I know it's you, Liv. You gonna say hi, or keep ignoring me?"

Shit. I took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves. Slowly, I turned, coming face to face with Daniel. He wrapped his arms around me, embracing me as if we were two old friends who were overjoyed to see each other. I felt the bile rise once more.

"I guess I can't call you Butterball anymore, huh?" he asked as he stepped back to observe me. "You still got that fat ass, though. I think Chunky Monkey still fits," he winked. I felt my face flush as I fought to keep from covering myself to hide from his gaze. "It doesn't surprise me that you work at a cake shop. You never could stop eating it," he murmured.

"Daniel, what are you doing here?" I weakly asked as I stared at the ground. We hadn't spoken in years, but now, here he was, bringing back unpleasant memories.

"What am I doing here? I got your text, asking me to take you home because your car was towed," he replied as he opened his messages.

"What are you talking about? I didn't text you," I told him. Obviously, he had lost his mind.

"Yeah, you did," he said as he showed me the thread. There it was, plain as day. Messages from my phone number. How the hell?

He linked his arm in mine and began leading me towards his car, "You can tell me all about your car, and how much cake you eat on the job, on the way."

My body was moving, but my brain was screaming in protest. I shouldn't go with him. I need to stop this! But for some reason, my body wasn't responding to my brain. Before I knew it, I was in his car as he rambled on about how much he missed me.

Suddenly, we were parked in front of The Vineyard, my favorite Italian restaurant. He exited the vehicle, then walked around to open my door. I numbly followed him inside, and shortly thereafter, we were seated in a quiet booth in the back. I was amazed attempt at being gentlemanly. Maybe he's trying to change. He ordered a bottle of wine, and I awkwardly settled into the booth, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Then, the real Daniel resurfaced.

"So, Porkchop, you're looking good these days," he eyeballed my breasts. There it is. "You look like you've lost some weight. Still not enough, though," he mumbled, sipping his wine.

"You brought me to dinner just to insult me?" I asked.

"Of course not," he laughed, "I know how much you love the food here. Or food in general." Our waiter returned at that moment to take our orders. Before I could open my mouth, Daniel interrupted me, "I'm sure you can tell that the lady is hungry just by looking at her. Be prepared, she usually orders at least half of the menu," he rudely joked. The waiter shifted uncomfortably, and I felt my face go bright red.

"Really?" I hissed, "That was ridiculously inappropriate." The waiter quickly excused himself before the moment could become anymore painful.

Daniel shrugged his shoulders, "What? I was just kidding. I'm sure you would order more than half." I had heard enough. I finished my wine, and promptly left the restaurant.

I decided to walk for a while, fighting back the tears that clouded my vision. Even after all this time, he still had a way of tapping into my insecurities, and reminding me of what I hate most about myself. I finally looked around and discovered that I was in the park where Kenny and I shared our first kiss. It was far from romantic, but it reminded me that I hadn't heard from her in two days. I sat down on a bench and tried to figure out how my life had turned around so quickly.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts, that I didn't notice someone sitting next to me, "You look like you could use a friend." I turned to stare into beautiful, hazel green eyes. Something about her seemed oddly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I looked down to see her handing me a tissue. I hadn't even noticed that I was crying.

"Thank you," I replied as I took the tissue, giving her an inquisitive look.

"Racheal," she responded with a smile as she extended her hand. I shook it, returning her warm gesture. Her eyes exuded a friendly vibe, and I immediately felt at ease in her presence. "It's getting late, and it probably wouldn't be safe for two pretty women to be here after dark. We should get going," she said as she stood to her feet. "Let me walk you to your car," she offered.

I sheepishly answered, "I don't have a car right now. But I'm going to call a cab," I quickly finished. Racheal shook her head in response.