The Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A low growl escaped his lips, "Mmm, you're so sexy." He cupped her face with both hands, crushing her lips with his own. His left hand moved to snake around her back to hold her to him. With the tip of his tongue, he licked her upper lip, coaxing her to part hers, and as soon as she did, he delved his tongue into her warm, sweet mouth, his tongue and lips making love to hers. Rhys could feel his arousal stirring in his trousers as his lips and tongue ravaged the mouth of his beautiful wife.

Remembering that they were still in the hallway, Rhys slowed their kisses and then leaned his forehead on Gwen's. He removed her hands from his backside, and held them in his, kissing each one.

Bing!

One of the elevator doors finally swooshes open. Rhys dropped Gwen's hand, and gave a chivalrous gesture for her to enter before him. She complied, and Rhys followed her in, pressing 24, the button for the executive suites, which was one floor below the penthouse.

No sooner had the doors closed, than Gwen pressed Rhys' chest, backing him up, until he hit the elevator wall. His hands grasped the handrail, bracing himself, as Gwen grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him into a steamy kiss, their tongues mingling erotically. While their lips and tongues played, her hands moved to Rhys' waist, her widespread fingers glided up his gray vest. Reaching the top button, she effortlessly slipped it through the slit, the second button followed, as did the rest, until the two sides of his vest parted. She moved her hands up to the top button of his white dress shirt, and dexterously freed four buttons from their restraints, so that Rhys's pecks were fully exposed.

Before she fully undressed him in the elevator, Rhys released the handrail and loosely gripped Gwen's wrists with his large, strong hands. He brought them behind her back and held them there with one hand, while he pulled her against him, her naval rubbing the evidence of his arousal.

Rhys' other hand took up residence in Gwen's hair, using her hair as a handle, gently leaning her head back to expose her delectable neck. Rhys lowered his head, his lips grazing the tender spot just behind Gwen's ear, where he gently sucked. Gwen gasped. Rhys smiled as he trailed kisses down her neck and sucked the spot where her pulse throbbed. Rhys knew the hollow spot at just below her collar bone was an erogenous zone for her, and when he licked and suckled that sweet spot, a guttural moan rumbled up Gwen's throat.

Bing!

*****

When the elevator reached the 24th floor, Gwen's mind was muddled, and she was very aware of her state of arousal. Her neck was hot and flushed from Rhys' kisses; every nerve in her body sensitized. Her thong was saturated and the friction of it rubbing on her labia was increasing her need. She knew it would take very little for Rhys to work her into a wanton beggar. Hell, she was practically there.

Rhys nipped her neck one more time, playfully, then groaned lustily into her ear, "Let's go, you naughty little minx." In one swift move, he released her hands from behind her back, grasping one hand in his, and pulling her from the elevator.

When they reached the door to their suite, Rhys reached into his left back pocket for the keycard. As he did, Gwen turned into him slightly and grasped onto his rigid erection with her free hand, stroking up and down through his trousers. To her satisfaction, Rhys grunted, nearly dropping the keycard. With obvious desperation, he plunged the card into the slot, and when the green light lit, he nearly threw the door open, rushing into the room, dragging Gwen with him.

As the door swung shut, Gwen cupped Rhys's face, kissing him tenderly, savoring the sweet orangey taste that lingered on his lips and tongue. The room was dark, lit only by the light filtering in from the window from the waning gibbous moon, which shone brightly in the cloudless black velvet sky.

While their lips were occupied, Gwen pushed Rhys' suit jacket off his shoulders and down his arms, removing it and tossing it onto a nearby chair. The already gaping vest quickly followed, and then her fingers worked their magic on his shirt, slipping the remaining buttons free, one by one, until the sides of his shirt fell open to reveal his sculpted muscles. Gwen broke their kiss to admire her sexy husband, her fingers skating over his hard, smooth, hairless chest. Just looking at him made her weak in the knees... Well, that, and knowing what was to come.

A wicked smile formed on her lips, as she pushed the shirt only halfway down his arms, folding it over so that it served as a form of restraint. With her fingertips, she pushed on Rhys' chest, backing him into the wall just inside the entrance of their suite, so his arms were stuck behind him. Her silky fingertips traced over the surface of his skin, feeling the hard muscle under her delicate touch. She leaned in and gently grazed her lips on his chest, kissing him lightly over his heart. Her hands drifted to his sides as she placed kiss after kiss across his pecks, and down his abs, inhaling her husband's scent, a mixture of natural masculinity and his cucumber scented soap.

When her fingers traced the edge of his trousers, Rhys deftly stepped away from the wall, startling Gwen and causing her to gasp, as her heart-rate increased. A sultry grin formed on her lips. She loved when Rhys took control and was assertive... commanding in the bedroom. And she knew that he knew what that did to her. A surge of heat went right to her core, just at the thought of it.

*****

Holding Gwen's gaze with his, Rhys advanced on her, and she stepped back, mirroring his every move, like they were partners in a dance. Rhys pulled his arms free from his shirt, tossing it haphazardly, pausing briefly to kick off his shoes, his eyes never leaving hers. He smiled smugly as he watched her chest rise as fall as she anticipated his next move.

Just before Gwen's back hit the opposite wall in the entryway, Rhys ensnared her by the waist with both hands, "My turn," he growled, his mouth capturing hers. Then, he spun her around, his hands gliding down her arms and placing her palms on the wall in front of her. "Stay. Right. There," Rhys rasped in her ear, her vanilla-cinnamon scent invading his senses, a wave of carnal desire washing over him. He wanted to devour her... to carry her to the bed and plunge into her sweetness ... but he held back and instead, nibbled on the ridge of her ear, and then sucked and lightly nipped the lobe. Gwen's body responded with a shudder as she made little purring sounds.

Rhys smirked to himself as he noticed goosebumps break out on Gwen's skin as his fingers stroked up her sides. He loved how responsive she was to him... even after their five years together, three of those married.

At her shoulders, Rhys gently kneaded her tender flesh. Gwen relaxed into the massage, dropping her head forward with a sigh of approval. He massaged her neck up to her hairline, and then brushed her hair to one side and kissed the side of her neck with his soft, warm lips. Gwen's sharp inhale and breathy exhale was music to his ears.

Everything about her was sexy. He loved to torment her by touching every inch of her. He knew the vulnerable position she was in would drive her wild. It wouldn't be long until she was putty in his hand, willing to do anything he asked to get what she wanted.

Rhys continued greedily kissing and sucking her neck as his thumbs drew a line down her spine to the zipper of her dress, which he began to lower excruciatingly slow. His lips followed the zipper down her spine as it exposed her skin, all the way to the cleft of her ass, where the zipper ended.

As Rhys' hands slithered inside her dress and up her sides, it dress began to fall away from her body, held up only by the thin spaghetti straps. He pulled her arms from the wall long enough to let the dress drop to the floor, and then returned her palms to the wall. Rhys' eyes slowly ravished the delicious curves of his wife, wearing nothing but her red thong and heels.

He held her hips as he molded his body to her backside. Pressing his nose to her neck, he inhaled, increasing his need for her as he devouring that sweet spot of her neck while his fingers slid under the thin elastic of her panties, sending the little red thong sailing to the floor.

Gwen breathed his name, as his hands glided up her torso and took possession of her breasts, fondling her soft mounds, which fit perfectly in his large hands. Drawing out the anticipation, Rhys purposely ignored her nipples, knowing the delay would torment her. She voiced her frustration with a grumble, then begged, "Rhys, please."

As if that was his cue, Rhys seized her nipples rolling them between his index fingers and thumbs. Gwen cried out at the sudden intense pleasure of her lover toying with her very sensitive pleasure buds, and a string of delightful little coos and moans rolled off her tongue. Giving her nipples a little pinch, Rhys eliciting another little yelp. More coos and mumbles rolled off Gwen's lips as he continued his sweet torture of her nipples while his mouth enjoyed the smooth, creamy skin along her shoulder.

His own arousal was becoming distracting, his erection straining against his pants, but he willed himself to focus, for he knew that if he took his time, not only would she experience immeasurable pleasure, as he got her worked up into a frenzy, but she would also get hotter and wetter for him.

One hand continued its charades with her nipple, while the other caressed the curve of her torso and hip on its way south. His fingers grazed over the very short, well-groomed patch of hair on her mound, and then reached the top of her slit. The extent of her arousal was obvious as he traced down the crease with his middle finger, and Rhys discovered she was already slick up to her clit and over her labia. Rhys groaned his appreciation as his finger reached the bottom of her slit, and he curled it so that it easily slipped between her lips and into her hot, wet folds, the tip of his finger rimming her opening.

Gwen cried out, a flood of her liquid silk erupting and coating Rhys' fingers. He wore a cocky smile. He knew teasing around her opening would work her into a lust-filled frenzy. Gwen panted, her head sagged, her breathing ragged. Rhys played with her nipple and charmed her swollen, slick opening, purposely teasing and tantalizing her. He continued his little game for agonizing minutes, until Gwen was in such a state of undoing that she was whimpering, her body limp, like a marionette. All Rhys need do was pull her stings and she was his; she would do anything he wanted.

Withdrawing both hands, Rhys left Gwen panting and wanting as he took a step back. "Turn around," he instructed, his voice gravely.

Gwen gracefully turned on her toes to face him. A small, coy smile quirked on her slightly pouted lips as she stood before him, her stance wide, her hips jutted forward, one arm behind her back holding the elbow of her other arm. The result was as an erotic, seductive presentation, hips and breast thrust forward, like she was offering herself to him on a silver platter. Rhys' eyes darkened and the blood ran hotter in his veins. It took all his will power to keep him from lifting her around his waist and sinking into her.

Gwen held her pose while Rhys' took a long, deliberate breathe in and out, his eyes devoured her. He licked his lips as his eyes fell on the patch of tawny colored hair between her legs. He loved that she kept her hair trimmed very short and shaped in a triangle, so that it came to a point at the top of her slit, like it was an arrow pointing to the buried treasure. He watched as her perky globes rose and fell with each breath, and her deep pink nipples became stiff under his gaze, as if they were imagining him touching them, running his tongue over them.

Rhys stepped forward, cupping her chin with one hand, and kissed her passionately before quietly instructing, "Take off my trousers."

Basking in her arousal, she didn't hesitate as she answered with, "Mmm." Her fingers moved to the front of his pants and she sighed as she rubbed the length of him through his trousers. She then moved both hands to work the clasp, and zipper, his pants swiftly falling to the floor. She hooked the waistband of his boxers with her thumbs, and guided them over his engorged phallus, letting them fall to his feet as she wrapped her right hand around his thickness, her fingers not quite meeting.

While Gwen began to slide her hand up and down Rhys' shaft, her nipples were being subjected to more sweet torture. Rhys leaned down and claimed her lips again. After a moment, he kissed along her jaw line to her ear. Cupping her jaw in his hand, his husky voice tickled her ear, "I want my cock in your mouth."

Gwen's arousal was so intoxicating that her brain felt murky. All she could manage in response was a nod as she gracefully sunk to her knees, while her right hand made its way down Rhys' thick, firmness to fondle his balls. She was so ripe, all she wanted was Rhys inside her, and she would do anything to get it.

Craving Rhys as she did, she practically salivated as her tongue left a wet trail as she licked the thick vein on the underside of his cock, from the base of his shaft all the way up to the ridge, giving that most sensitive spot at the top a few extra flicks with the firm tip of her tongue. Licking her lips, Gwen lightly kissed the tip, which glistened with precum. Rhys groaned as the index finger of her left hand traced around his ridge and then formed a circle and slid down his head, holding the glistening hole open. Her tongue licked his salty, tangy offering, and then caressed back and forth through the hole. Rhys gasped, and he leaned his back on the nearby wall for support.

Her wet lips encircled just his tip, her right still playing with his balls. Gwen kept her lips firmly clamped to him as she slowly descended his head until her mouth popped over the ridge, where she stopped to suckle, eliciting a spontaneous, husky moan from Rhys.

She slid her mouth slowly down his shaft until she had taken as much of him into her mouth as she could. She paused to suck, hollowing her cheeks, and then proceeded to slide her firm lips up and down his shaft, while sucking. Rhys responding with a string of guttural noises.

As she went on, her left hand encircled his shaft to serve as an extension of her mouth, applying pressure to match her sucking, as her pace picked up, her head bobbing up and down. Rhys' hands cupped the sides of Gwen's head, making sure his cock remained firmly seated in her hot, wet mouth.

Rhys was in ecstasy. His eyes were glued on the image of his sexy wife with her mouth wrapped around his cock. "Oh, Gwen," he moaned, "That is so fucking good."

"Mmm," she hummed. Rhys howled, his erection twitched, the vibration from her mouth nearly sending him to oblivion.

"That's enough!" Rhys sputtered, seeing stars. He didn't want to spend himself yet. He needed to bury himself deep inside of her before he would let go.

Slowly withdrawing, Gwen rubbed her tongue back and forth on his frenulum before she was finished. Rhys tucked an index finger under her chin, and their eyes locked. Lifting his finger, he beckoned her to stand. She complied, her eyes beseeching, never leaving his.

"Come," Rhys requested, as he took her hand and hastily led her through the suite to the bedroom.

***

As soon as they entered the bedroom, the only light coming from the floor-length plate glass windows that spanned one wall, Rhys yanked Gwen's hand, and she stumbled into his waiting arms, her arms clasping around his neck. Rhys wound his arms around her back, his fingers lazily tracing up her spine as he nuzzled her neck, breathing her in. Then, he nipped at her skin before latching on and sucking in that sensitive hollow spot, hard enough to arouse, but not hard enough to mark her.

Gwen whimpered, which further spurred Rhys as he left a string of kisses down her neck and chest to her cleavage, where he nestled his face between her breasts, his hands caressing her hips and torso. Resuming his kisses on the inside curve of one of her breasts, his mouth trailed toward her nipple. His lips caressed her areola like his hand caressed her side, causing her nipple to swell into a delectable little rosebud.

That little rosebud was begging to be plucked, so Rhys did just that. His lips wrapped around it and suckled, drawing it out to an even higher peak. As his lips and mouth worked their magic on her one nipple, Rhys's hand cupped her other breast and rolled that nipple between his fingers. Gwen's breathing hitched and she moaned in wanton fervor as her back arched and her fingers laced through Rhys' hair.

While Rhys's mouth and hand continued their rampage on Gwen's nipples, his other hand roughly cupped her mound, his middle finger easily dipped between her already wet and swollen lips. His middle finger was joined by his index finger and they began to stroke her between her clit and her opening, but ignoring both of them... another tease that drove Gwen wild.

Gwen's whimpers and coos and moans were constant as Rhys performed his ministrations on her nipples and her pussy. Every few strokes, Rhys dipped just the tip of a finger inside of her. In only a moment, Gwen's body was convulsing, her head lolling to one side, as Rhys work her into a frenzy, edging her closer and closer to, what he knew would be, an explosive release.

"Ohmy... hohh Rhys..." She was panting and her breathing was labored, "I want you. I need you inside me." An imploring sob rippled up her throat. Please..." she begged.

Releasing her nipple, Rhys rasped, "Oh, baby, you're so fucking hot when you beg." Grasping one breast and pinching her nipple, Rhys' lips crushed her lips in a heated kiss at the same moment that he plunged his middle finger deep inside her.

Gwen cried out and shuddered at a new height of arousal. "Hoh... oh, Rhys! Please! Please fuck me!" she pleaded.

Rhys made an unintelligible animalistic sound and grabbed her ass with both hands, lifting her. Pressing her into the wall, his hands moved down her thighs to lift and part her legs, and instinctually, Gwen wrapped them around his waist, clasping her ankles behind his back, as they kissed with increasing intensity.

Rhys' cock was pressed to her thigh, rigid and ready. Holding her bottom up with one arm, he grasped a handful of her hair with the other, to gently pry her from his lips so he could look into her yielding eyes. That look... of complete submission... He knew she was his for the taking... She was his, and he could do whatever he pleased.

Releasing her hair, both Rhys's hands wrapped around her upper thighs, spreading her wide as he lifted her. His thick, steely erection sprang free from between them as she rose above him, and he angled his hips to line up their bodies as he slowly lowered her onto his waiting cock.

Gwen gasped, her breath caught in her throat as the tip easily slid into her eager pussy. As Rhys slowly drove into her, relishing the feel of her hot, silkiness, hugging him as she stretched to accommodate his girth, they moaned in unison. Once seated deep inside her, Rhys held his position as he stroked Gwen's hair, her arms around his neck.

"I love you," he whispered, and his lips tenderly embraced hers.

"I love yo--- Ohhhh!" was Gwen's blissful reply, as Rhys had thrust his hips into her again, grinding his groin to hers so that he was fully sheathed within her, the tip of his cock nestled into the soft pillow of her cervix.

They kissed with urgency, as Rhys held her in place against the wall. He slid all the way out of her and then back in at a steady pace.