The Classy Chick

Story Info
I watch you walk by in your designer clothes everyday.
2k words
3.86
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you everyday dressed in the latest designer clothes and wearing the latest designer shoes. You walk past me and you never look at anything but what is right in front of you. Several times I have tried to get your attention but you never gave me a chance to even talk to you.

One afternoon I am on my way home and I see you on the side of the road and your car has quit running. I start to drive on by but I can't leave a woman stranded on the side of the road. Pulling my car over on the side of the road behind you I get out and walk up to your car door. You look scared and only open your window enough to talk to me. Asking if you are alright you begin to tell me that your car made tome strange noise and quit. You tell me that you have roadside assistance on the way and I can leave. I explain to you that my father would be mad if I left a lady sitting on the side of the road. Hearing this makes you feel a little more at ease and you open your window a little farther.

I explain that I have watched you everyday as you come and go and tried to talk to you. You tell me that you are very shy and not good at meeting people so you always look straight ahead and do your work then go home. The tow truck drive showed up and started getting hooked up to your car. The truck driver has you get out of your car and sets things to leave. We are leaning against my car talking when he gets in his truck and leaves with your car.

You look at me and ask how you are supposed to get home now that your car is gone. As I tell you to get in my car and I will take you home. You get in and I close your door then I get in also and ask you where you live. You tell me your address and we pull out so I can take you home. On our way to your house we talk about what we do at work what we enjoy doing away from work. I ask if you are hungry and you tell me that it is past your dinner time. Asking if you like hamburgers you tell me that you love them. I stop and get us a hamburger and French fries and we go on to your house.

When we get to your house I ask if I may use your bathroom because it has been a long time since we left work. You tell me it is down the hall and I go that direction. As I walk down the hall I notice the door to your bedroom is open. Looking into your bedroom I see adult toys everywhere. Amazed by what I saw in your bedroom I go into the bathroom and do what I needed to do. I return to the kitchen and start to tell you that I am leaving and you are not there. I decide I should wait for a minute and let you know that I am leaving before I just walk out the door.

When you walk into the kitchen you are wearing a negligee and you look gorgeous. I tell you how amazing you look but I do not understand the two different people you are. You explain that you are very shy when you don't know someone but when you feel comfortable around them you are able to open up and be yourself. I lean against the counter to try to hide how excited you have made me. My erection is bulging out in my pants and it is hard to keep it hidden. You lean against the counter on the other side and when you do I can see your amazing breasts. You laugh and ask if my erection is hurting in my pants like that. Embarrassed by your question I tell you that it is. You come around the counter and stand beside me. Reaching over you rub your hand over my erection sending my excitement sky high. Turning to face you I put my arms around you and pull you close. We kiss passionately as you rub my erection through my pants. Amazed by what you are doing I slowly slide my hand over your breasts and feel your hard nipples.

As my hand slides back and forth over your breasts you tell me that I have been very kind and you feel comfortable with me. You unfasten my pants and slide your hand inside them. Putting your hand around my erection you slowly slide it up and down. Reaching down I take your negligee and start pulling it up and over your head removing it from you. You slowly unbutton my shirt and you take it off of me as we kiss tenderly. Gently I slide my hands into your panties and slowly push them down and help you step out of them. As I start standing back up I softly kiss your pussy. When I stand up I put my arms around you as I kiss you passionately. Softly you take my erection in your hand and slide it up and down.

You softly kiss down my body until you are down on your knees. You slide your hand up and down on my erection and softly kiss the tip. My excitement is soaring and I still can't believe all of this is happening. I have dreamed about you for a long time but this is so much better than my dreams. Your tongue softly slides up and down my erection and I am getting weak with excitement. You put your lips around my erection and you gently suck the tip of my erection. you slide your hand up and down my erection as you gently such the tip and my head is spinning out of control. I grab your hair and push my erection into your mouth as I erupt in a fantastic orgasm.

Weak from the pleasure I drop down on my knees in front of you. Taking you in my arms we kiss passionately as I slowly regain my strength. You stand up and take my hand. Pulling me up you lead me to your bedroom. We sit down on the bed and kiss each other passionately. I have imagined this so many times as I watched you walking by me. We lie down on the bed and as I move over to kiss you I notice the restraints you have on the bed.

I get on top of you as we kiss passionately. Placing my hands on yours I raise them above your head and connect the restraints to your wrists. Softly I kiss down your arms to your body. You softly moan as I kiss your breasts and tell me you are glad I saw the restraints. Slowly I kiss down to your pussy and I kiss it softly then kiss on down your legs. You try to put your legs around me and pull me back to your pussy. I push your legs away and continue to kiss down them. When I get to your feet I get the restraints and connect them to your ankles.

Having you restrained I begin softly kissing your toes and sliding my tongue around each one. Gently I suck each toe until I have sucked every one of them. I slide my tongue up the bottom of each foot and you scream for me to stop because you can't stand it. Tenderly I kiss your feet then begin kissing up your legs. Slowly I slide my hands up and down your legs as I kiss them softly. When I have kissed up to your knees I begin kissing the inside of your legs moving closer to your pussy. My hands slide up around your waist as I kiss closer and closer to your pussy. As I get up to your pussy I kiss around it softly kissing up to its edges. You ask me why I am not kissing your pussy and I tell you that you need to want it more. I kiss up and down each side of your pussy and you move around trying to get me to kiss it. Your moans are almost cries wanting me to kiss your pussy. Finally I kiss your pussy and you moan loudly. I slide my tongue up and down your pussy and your moans keep getting louder. Sliding my tongue over your clit I fell how hard and swollen it is and rub it gently. Slowly I slide my fingers inside your pussy as I rub your clit with my tongue. Your clit is throbbing as I rub it harder with my tongue and slide my fingers in and out you faster. Feeling your body start to tremble as I suck your clit and I begin to bite your clit tenderly. Gently I hold your clit between my teeth as I rub it with my tongue. I bite it harder as I rub it harder with my tongue. You start shaking as I slide my fingers in and our faster and your orgasm rolls through your body.

I move up over you and kiss you passionately as I press my erection against your pussy. Slowly I push my erection inside your warm pussy feeling the passion inside us. Slowly I slide my erection in and out as we kiss passionately. Reaching up I release your wrists from the restraints and you put your arms around me. Stopping I turn around and release your ankles from the restraints and you turn over then get on your hands and knees. Getting behind you I gently push my erection back inside you. Holding your hips as I push into you our moans grow louder. You tell me to pull your hair so I reach up and take your hair in my hand pulling you back against me. You reach back and start rubbing your clit with your fingers as I push into you harder. You start shaking and my excitement is spinning out of control when we explode in a wonderful orgasm.

We collapse on the bed exhausted from our passion. I put my arms around you and pull you close. Tenderly we kiss as our bodies lie against each other. The feel of your body softly touching mine keeps my excitement rolling high. Placing my hand on your butt I pull you closer and feel our bodies pressing against each other.

As we get our strength back we get out of the bed and go into the bathroom. I start the eater in the shower as you get towels and washcloths. We get into the shower and the hot water is pouring over us. I stand behind you and gently wash your back down over your butt. Putting my arms around you I pull you against me and softly wash your breasts. As I wash your breasts my erection slowly rises between your legs. Softly I wash your pussy and I begin moving my hips back and forth sliding my erection between your legs. You turn around and face me as we kiss passionately and let the water rinse the soap from us. You put your arms around my neck as I take hold of your butt and lift you up. You wrap your legs around my waist as I press you against the wall and slowly push my erection inside you. Your breasts press against me as I move my erection in and out of you. Pushing harder inside you your clit is rubbing against me and our excitement builds with our passion. We kiss passionately as we start to tremble and our desires soar higher. You scream that you are going to cum as we start shaking and fireworks burst in our minds as our orgasm cascades through us.

We are exhausted but I know I have to leave. We go through the house and find my clothes so I can get dressed. As I put my clothes on you put a robe on and we kiss tenderly as I am putting my clothes on. We talk about another date and make plans to spend time together again soon.