The Cleaner Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband is tricked into being a gay crossdresser.
5.1k words
4.68
18.7k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
734 Followers

"What the hell am I going to do Aubrey?" Aubrey is from New Zealand and has only been working at the clinic for the past three months. Like me she's a fertility specialist and we have quickly become really close friends. I was complaining about my husband Dan. Although I love and adore him, he's pretty much useless in bed and in over twenty years of marriage he's never been able to give me an orgasm. Fortunately, that's what Ann Summers's - goddess that she is - rampant rabbits are for.

Aubrey and I were in the changing room at work getting ready for our shift.

"Have you tried dressing up like this?!" Aubrey exclaimed, removing her white shirt and black leather skirt to reveal a ruby red bra through which her magnificent 38DD breasts were straining to be unleashed. Her black, full satin panties, stockings and high heels completed the sensual lingerie and made her look like a fucking porn star. Her ass is even bigger than my enormous posterior (and that's saying something!) - something I actually envy her for. If the gossip is true she likes nothing more than a big juicy cock in her ass and one in her pussy (I've no idea what her husband thinks of her amorous adventures. For, if the rumours were to be believed, she's regularly fucking the living daylights out of any guy that takes her fancy). Anyway, looking at her remarkable sexy ass and huge pussy, It was clear there was room for plenty more cocks of all shapes and sizes.

Furthermore, Aubrey is one classy bitch. She's stunningly attractive, the same age as me - fifty - but she could easily pass for someone ten or even fifteen years younger. Looking at her that cold February morning, with her enlarged nipples looking like they could cut glass, was making my pussy emit some Sapphic love juices - something I'd never experienced before. Aubrey is, in other words, hotter than hell.

"Oh yes, Aubrey," I replied, "I do dress like a fucking whore in bed with Dan most of the time, but he still can't give me a proper orgasm. It's not just that is dick is small..."

"How small?" Aubrey asked interrupting my explanation.

"Oh, about four and a half to five inches."

"Shit, that's not good. I mean I know size isn't everything, but a woman needs to feel filled and full and like there's a volcano in her pussy pulsating and about to erupt like Vesuvius. And four to five inches must feel more like a straw than an oversized cucumber or courgette."

"Tell me about it. Maybe if my tits or ass were as large and as fucking downright sexy as yours he'd use his little straw a bit more effectively."

"Hey don't beat yourself up, Carla, your breasts and ass are sexy as fuck too, in fact looking at you now makes me want to bend you over my knee and spank you until you're ready for a good rimming with my tongue."

I felt a huge desire start to stir in me. I've never really been interested in a bit of girl on girl action, but Aubrey has something ethereal and god-like about her. If I was a submissive, I'd definitely want her and a couple of hunky guys to be my mistress and masters. And I loved the thought of Aubrey spanking me.

"If Dan heard you saying those things to me he'd cream his pants," I said flirtatiously.

Aubrey then made her way over to me. I was now in my underwear as well - pink panties and a matching balcony bra and, like Aubrey, black stockings and high heels. As she got closer she took my hands in hers and I could feel myself getting hornier and hornier. My heart was pounding in my chest. My pussy juices were beginning to flow.

"That's your answer," Aubrey stated simply.

"I'm not sure I understand," I said, melting in the closeness of Aubrey's sensuality, her fragrance was beguiling.

"Look, Carla, we women may be the weaker sex physically, but we hold ALL the cards sexually. You need to take charge of Dan. You need to cuckold him, become a hot wife, and then fuck as many guys with big juicy cocks as you want. Make a power grab, take over your marriage sexually, we're in charge, not men. Use your sultry feminine charms on him. Deny him sex, continually take him to the edge, put his tiny cock in panties and a cage, sissify him."

Aubrey now had her arms wrapped around me. If I'd have had a cock it would have been throbbing and eager for relief. It wasn't just Aubrey's fragrance that was intoxicating, it was the thought of turning Dan into a sissy crossdressing faggot. For a long time one of my deepest, darkest fantasies has been to turn Dan gay and watch him having sex with a crossdresser whilst Dan himself is wearing a pair of my panties and stockings.

"What do you mean sissify him?" Pretending not to know, as Aubrey pressed herself up against me.

"I mean get him to wear your underwear, turn him into a faggot, make him gay."

"But how on earth do I do that?" I asked, desperately hoping she Aubrey had a plan of action.

"I'll tell you more over lunch. Come on we're going to be late for the meeting. And Miguel is taking it today."

Aubrey, like myself and the rest of our female colleagues has quite the thing for Miguel. He's originally from Brazil and is one of the world's most renowned experts in IVF, he also happens to be drop dead gorgeous. Recently every time I've had sex with Dan, I've been thinking about Miguel fucking me.

Aubrey let go of me, but then suddenly grabbed me again and forcefully and passionately kissed me. It nearly knocked me out.

"Yeah, I'm still straight," she said, "but you, sexy gorgeous Carla, make me more than a little bi-curious."

"Huge ditto," I said, breathlessly and we both giggled and put on our white coats.

LUNCHTIME

Later over lunch, once we'd discussed all the naughty things we'd like to do to Miguel, and several others of our hunky colleagues, I asked Aubrey again about how to sissify Dan.

"Well, I did it with Walt in about three weeks."

"You're joking? I mean Walt is a stud and about as alpha male as they come."

"He was. He's now gay as the day is long and a great cock sucker."

"But how did you do it, Aubrey. It just doesn't seem possible." I said earnestly, hardly able to take in what I was hearing.

"Do you have a cleaner?"

"No, we used to, but she was useless and unreliable. I think so many English people are fucking lazy. And don't get me started on how poor she was at ironing. But what's that got to do with cuckolding Walt or Dan?" I asked, liking the intriguing curve ball Aubrey had just thrown into the ring of eroticism.

"You need my cleaner."

"Your cleaner? Why?"

"Because she's hot, and I mean ball busting hot. And if Dan'd likes his ladies to have a big ass that is as sensual and fuckable as yours and mine, he'll find my cleaner irresistible"

"How's that going to help me sissify Dan?" I asked, a little concerned that Dan might cheat on me, even though all I could think about was having an orgy of cocks to suck and fuck. "And yes, Dan, adores my big sexy ass."

" Then he'l positively worship my cleaner...Oh, I nearly forgot, Manuela, said cleaner, also from Brazil, used to be Manuel."

"You mean, he's transitioned?"

"No, not quite. He's just the sexiest crossdresser you've ever met. At first you won't believe he's a guy. And when he does the cleaning he always wears a little French maid's outfit. I hired him in the hope that Walt would find him a temptation beyond endurance."

"And did he?"

"Oh yes. But I haven't got time to tell you all the lovely gory details now. Here, take this. It's Manuela's business card. interview him. And tell him you want him to seduce Dan. Tell him you'll pay him well...it's worth it. Tell him I recommended him to you. And let me know how you get on."

Aubrey kissed me on the lips again. Fuck, I was so horny now. Fortunately, I only had admin to do, so I could work from home.

I climbed into my new electric car (a BMW in case you're wondering - when you're heading towards being a dominatrix style is everything, and I was determined to be a high class slutty bitch), and immediately took Manuela's business card out of my purse. I then entered the number into my CONTACTS and, on the way home rang Manuela. He/she answered immediately.

His voice was soft, very feminine and given she spoke with a Portugese accent, very sexy. Fuck, I thought, perhaps Dan will be as smitten as Walt clearly is.

"Manuela speaking. How can I help you."

I introduced myself and told Manuela it was Aubrey who had given me his number. I could feel a bit of electric tension almost immediately. At the mention of Aubrey's name, I suspected Manuela knew immediately what I wanted from him.

"I'm free now," he said, anticipating that I'd be keen to meet up as soon as possible.

"Great," I said, and we agreed to meet in a cafe near the library where Dan used to work before he retired.

I've been to drag shows before, and met a few crossdressers at parties, but nothing could have prepared me for how convincing Manuela was. He was stunningly good looking, and I'd never of guessed he was roughly, at 59, the same age as Dan.

"It's the botox," he explained and we both giggled like a couple of girlfriends on a night out.

"You're not only stunningly attractive Manuela, you're ridiculously sexy."

"Why, thank you. Is it the leather skirt or the stockings," he said, casually lifting up his black leather skirt so I could catch a glimpse of his stocking tops. He had great legs and was full of confidence. Through his crisp white shirt I could see a bold black laced balcony bra.

"Do you have real breasts?" I whispered gently.

"No, everything's fake. I'm a crossdresser not a transexual. I did think at one point of having hormone treatment to grow some pert little tits, but I'm happy in the skin I'm in and underneath my banana coloured silk panties I have an enormous gay cock. A cock that most sissy husbands find alluring."

"Thing is Manuela, " I said, loving our conversation and fantasising wildly about all the things I'd like him to do to Dan to turn him into a crossdressing sissy faggot, "I'm not sure Dan will be easily seduced by you, outrageously sassy though you undoubtedly are. He's never given me any indication he might desire cock, let alone be feminized."

"Leave it to me, but do me a favour, Carla."

"Anything," I said.

"Start watching some sissy crossdressing porn with him. You need to weaken his defences just a little before I can fully breach them and turn your little dick hubby into a sissy slut."

I loved it when Manuela called Dan a sissy slut. It was like all my dreams were coming true. Of course I had an agenda...I wanted to turn Dan into a crossdressing faggot so I could fuck as many well-hung hunky guys as I wished. But I also loved the thought of watching Dan suck cock, and I was dripping with pussy juices at the thought of Manuela (real name, Ferdinand) putting his enormous cock in Dan's panty clad ass - especially as I wanted Dan to be wearing MY panties when Manuela fucked him.

I kissed Manuela's goodbye - on the lips - they weren't as soft as Aubrey's, but they were still delectable and I felt my pussy juices stir again. I was going home to seduce Dan, but I'd need some help from some sissy websites to help me soften him up.

EVENING

After dinner, I told Dan to load the dishwasher and meet me upstairs once he'd done so. I also told him to mop the floor and hoover the living room.

"You're becoming a little uncouth," I explained, "since you retired. Fuck knows what you do all day. But I'm taking you in hand. Anymore of this untidy, unclean, unremitting and abject failure in your domestic duties and household chores will lead to a great big spanking."

"Promises, promises," Dan retorted, which I found very funny, but didn't dare show it. I was trying to be a classy bitch and wanted desperately to start training him to be a submissive sissy.

"And no backchat either. Or you'll be denied sex for a month and have to wear my lingerie all day, even when the window cleaner or the gardener comes over."

"Fuck me," Dan replied.

"Yes. Yes, they will sissy boy." And I left that naughty response hanging in the air and headed upstairs.

I quickly changed into a brand new black vintage waspie waist cincher, high waist panties, whirlpool bra, black lace suspender belt and blue seamed stockings - I love the retro 1950's look. Women were so glamorous then as was their underwear. This was part of my new regime as Dan's hot wife dominatrix. I was determined to bring him into line by any means fair or foul.

I then lay on the bed and opened my laptop searching for some sissy porn. It took me a few minutes to find exactly what I was looking for. But in the end I found some really hot sexy she males, crossdressers and sissy porn captions. Moments later, Dan walked in the bedroom.

"Fuck me!" He exclaimed again, jaw dropping at the visual treat I was giving him in my retro lingerie.

"You approve?' I asked seductively.

"You look like a ridiculously hot porn star," he said, as he started to undress.

But even though Dan was clearly excited, once naked his cock still failed to impress me. Yes, I thought, he was born to be a sissy faggot. All I needed to do now was convince him of that fact.

"Come up here and look at some porn with your porn star wife," I said.

Dan jumped on the bed like a dog that hasn't seen his master, or in this case, mistress, for a month or two. There was pre-cum dripping out of his tiny cock and dribble coming from his mouth, he obviously thought I was his dessert. But soon, if Aubrey was right, he's be licking cream pies from his hot wife's naughty pussy.

"I didn't think you liked porn?" Dan queried, propping himself up on a pillow next to me.

"Oh, Dan, I love it particularly when the gals look like this." I turned my laptop so he could see what I'd be looking at. Once again his jaw dropped open. I'd managed to find an image of two crossdressers kissing each other. One was blonde, the other a brunette. I guessed they were both in their early forties. The brunette was wearing a tight fitting animal - zebra striped - dress, black fishnet stockings and thigh high boots. The blonde was attired in ruby red stockings, pink ruffled panties and a matching bra. There were fifteen images in all. The first image of them kissing - they were both wearing heavy make-up, mascara, bright fluorescent lipstick, and wigs - gave no clue at all that they were crossdressers. They looked like sexy tarts. I could see Dan getting more and more excited. And who could blame him? He was, after all, watching porn with his hot wife dressed in sexy vintage underwear. And that first image would have turned anyone with a pulse on.

"What do you think hubby?"

"Honestly?"

"Honestly. Do you think the lipstick lesbians are hot?"

"Well, if you want an honest opinion, fuck yeah! Not as hot as you obviously." He added, looking a little concerned. I could feel my power over him and my own confidence growing exponentially. Aubrey was right, we women DO have all the power in the bedroom, if we're prepared to use it that is. And definitely was.

"Why don't you click on the slide show tab hubby while I kiss and flick your nipples and stroke your cock and cup your balls?"

Dan didn't need to be asked twice. He pressed the play button and the slide show began. I knew I'd have to keep him aroused. Any moment now and the camera would pan out and...surprise, surprise, our lipstick lesbians would be revealed as who they really were - a couple of, albeit hot and sexy, crossdressing sissy faggots. And I couldn't risk Dan becoming flaccid, or worse still, completely turned off.

I kissed Dan passionately on the lips first, darting my tongue in and out of his mouth and flicking his nipples at the same time - this always sends him insane with desire for me. Then I moved my lips to his nipples and my hands to his cock and balls squeezing gently and all the time keeping a very close eye on the the slide show. I knew Dan, as he started to moan with pleasure at the things I was doing to him, was mesmerised by those images as much as I was.

Suddenly, halfway through the presentation, the gals secret was finally revealed. The blonde, Joanne was stood upright while the brunette, Raquel, had his mouth round Jo's lovely cock. I felt Dan take a sharp intake of breath, but I was gently rubbing his cock now and instead of deflating it actually hardened and started throbbing, pulsating with lust.

"Fuck, that's a guy?"

"Yeah, I said coquettishly, "they both are."

"No fucking way," Dan replied.

"Sure thing. Wait for the next image to pop up...just like your cock," I added mischievously.

The next picture showed Jo fucking Raquel's sexy ass. His cock was halfway on the boi pussy. Both guys had huge erotic grins on their faces. They were clearly enjoying being crossdressing sissy faggots. But what about my husband?

"Penny for them?" I asked Dan, before adding, "Do you still find these LADIES hot and sexy?"

Dan struggled to reply for a minute. But then I squeezed his tiny cock harder and licked one of his nipples again. Immediately a teaspoonful of pre-cum dribbled onto my hand.

"Well, I can't deny, sick though it is, that there is something naughty and, yeah, I admit it, incredibly hot and sexy about these pictures. Maybe it's the stockings and panties or the make-up and wigs, but even with cocks these GALS look sassy."

I pressed on, pleased with Dan't initial response. I could hear Aubrey cheering me from a few miles away. I wished I'd Faced Timed her so she could have watch the whole erotic events unfold.

"Imagine if Raquel was you Dan," I whispered in his ear, "getting fucked in the ass wearing my panties, while I watched. Or maybe you'd like to suck Jo's or Raquel's lovely cocks while your naughty get fucked in front of you by two studs with giant cocks?"

Suddenly, Dan erupted with pleasure. It'd been a long time since I'd hear him scream with such delight. His lust-filled eyes told me that he now wanted to pleasure me. He flipped me over, reached into my underwear drawer and pulled out my favourite rampant rabbit - a black eight inch monster cock. He inserted it into my pussy, I gasped gleefully as my pussy lips swallowed all down in one go. I was awash pussy juices and gagging for it.

Dan turned the vibrator on its lowest setting and I bellowed with sexual gratification as the little ears touched my clitoris. I held onto Sam, my name for the vibrator (Unbeknown to Dan, I'd had a one night stand with a hunky junior black doctor called Sam, before I met Dan. It was the best sex I'd ever had. We exchanged numbers and recently, we've started sexting each other. I'm desperate for him to fuck me again), as Dan started keying in something on my laptop.

He then turned the laptop round so I could see it.

"This is Dee," Dan said, desire for me still burning in his eyes, "like you she's a hot sexy cougar, and this," Dan continued pointing, "is a hot black guy with a big cock who's going to fuck Dee until she cums like a whore. I want you to imagine you're Dee. And the black guy is your new lover. You're going to let him fuck you right in front of me Mistress Carla, while I film the whole thing."

Watching that big black cock sliding in and out of Dee and imagining it was me in her place while Dan watched sent me into spasms of delight in no time. I came like an express train. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. It was like being hit by a tsunami of sin and perversion, and I loved every second of it.

THE NEXT DAY

I knew Dan would wake up and regret his midnight amble into my boudoir of perversity. But I also knew I'd have to keep him onside. So I left him the following note:

WOW! WHAT A NIGHT! YOU ARE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE LOVER, SAM (Obviously, I was teasing him). I'VE LEFT SOME MORE TABS OPEN ON MY LAPTOP. THERE ARE MORE PICTURES OF THE SASSY DEE, OR JO & RAQUEL, OR EVEN SOME SISSY PORN CAPTIONS THAT YOU MIGHT LIKE...IF YOU DO FEEL FREE TO SLIP A PAIR OF MY PANTIES & STOCKINGS ON. LATER LOVER BOY XX P.S. A new cleaner starts today, I know the last one was rubbish, but Manuela comes highly recommended and, apparently, is as hot as hell. She should be arriving around lunchtime. Enjoy! And don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! XXX

Candyboi
Candyboi
734 Followers
12