The Cleaner Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning the ropes, as it were.
6.9k words
4.76
15k
7
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

"We need all this rope?" Olga asked, her voice dripping with incredulity. Blinking, she hastily added, "Miss Rita," but it was too late. The tone of voice and omission had been noted. Miss Rita had been working with her concerning her use of politeness and proper address when speaking. Olga didn't have to say 'Miss Rita' or even 'Miss' with every sentence, but neglecting it while speaking with such an inflection earned her a penalty.

Indeed, Miss Rita merely pointed at the wooden paddle hanging from a wall hook. Keeping silent, Olga went and fetched it. Offering it respectfully to her Mistress, she asked quietly, "Where would you like me, Miss?"

"I think we'll use the rail," Rita responded.

Naked, Olga padded across the wooden floor of their special room to reach the device indicated. It was a simple horizontal wooden rail, similar to a ballet barre, but positioned out away from the wall, supported by two sturdy metal uprights. Reaching it, Olga bent her upper body forward over the bar, ending up with her head, arms, and upper torso draped on one side, and her legs on the other, her feet firmly planted on the floor. She waited to see if Miss Rita was going to tie her in this position or not. She really wasn't sure which she preferred. If her Mistress tied her, it was likely to be a long punishment. But if she left her untied, Olga would have to hold herself in position with sheer willpower.

Olga knew it was going to sting. The bar would prevent any forward motion of her pelvis when the paddle struck. She knew herself well enough to know that she wasn't an aficionado of pain, so she didn't deliberately disobey her Mistress. She preferred the excitement of humiliation. This would be a mixture of both. The pose was certainly humiliating enough, presenting her bare posterior in this lewd manner. The paddle would furnish the pain.

Before she started, Miss Rita asked, "Do you know why we're doing this, my dear slut?"

"Yes, Miss. I was remiss in using a proper title for you, and my tone of voice lacked proper respect."

"I'm glad you understand, girl. Let's drive the point home a little," Miss Rita said.

The paddle cracked across Olga's ass. She grimaced, but didn't cry out, because Miss Rita's first stroke was given at about one quarter of her full intensity. "One. Thank you, Miss," Olga called out.

Each successive blow with the paddle was performed with a gradual increase of intensity. Olga dutifully counted each one, and thanked her Mistress. By the time that Rita had decided that her submissive had been disciplined enough, Olga's ass was red and hot, and tears had leaked from her eyes to travel up across her forehead and into her hair.

"You may get up now, girl," Miss Rita told her.

The two of them went over to Miss Rita's large, comfortable chair and Olga was pulled onto Rita's lap and into a snuggling embrace. "Thank you for caring enough to discipline me, Miss," Olga murmured softly against Rita's neck. This was a special time for both of them. As she cuddled with her Mistress, Olga reflected on the cause of her surprised outburst. Up until this point, when Miss Rita practiced shibari on Olga, she'd been using lengths of rope from between 30 to 50 feet or so. With such pieces, she'd created many different forms of the 'Hishi Karada', or 'rope dress' on Olga's nude form, and had achieved a level of confidence in creating the proper tension, and tying knots that were reliable.

Today, though, she'd decided to make her first attempt at putting Olga into a harness for suspension shibari. She'd studied several ways this could be done, and for this attempt had decided upon one that looked the least intricate, and yet seemed the most sturdy. The rope, a deep shade of red for aesthetic purposes, was the type recommended. It bent easily, but held the knots well. Together, they'd placed pads on the floor beneath the pulley system. This was just a safety precaution. If something went wrong, it'd be better for Olga to land on these mats, rather than on the wooden floor.

They began with Olga kneeling completely nude, while Miss Rita constructed a rope harness around her upper torso, securing her arms behind her back. Olga enjoyed the feeling of her body being bound by the ropes - being held snugly was comforting, like being in a cocoon. When it was complete, Rita attached that harness to the overhead pulley, with Olga still sitting on the floor. Next, Rita attached another doubled rope just above Olga's knee. Once that was done, she said, "Stand up, girl." Carefully hauling on the pulley rope, she got Olga up onto her tiptoes.

Taking the knee rope, Rita ran it through another ring suspended from the ceiling. Pulling on that, she raised her submissive's leg almost to chest level, and tied it off. Kneeling down, the Domme attached a final double rope to Olga's free ankle, and stood on her own tiptoes to loop it through the pulley ring. The moment of truth had arrived. She began pulling slowly on that rope. Both of them were surprised at how smoothly and easily Olga's foot left the floor, with the weight of her body being taken up by the torso harness and knee rope.

Olga was suspended!

It was a strange combination of sensations for the submissive. The reassuring confinement of the ropes contrasted with the scary sensation of being off the floor, staring down at it. Olga's elevated heart rate created a feeling of excitement, too. She became almost giddy as Rita slowly shortened her leg ropes, because Olga found herself almost upside down! Bound and inverted!

After holding her submissive like that for a brief period of time, Miss Rita cautiously lengthened the leg ropes. Olga ultimately found herself in a graceful horizontal position, gently swinging. This generated a rush of euphoria in the submissive. The pose made her feel like she was flying!

Flushed with a feeling of success, Rita slowly lowered Olga to the mat. She did this by lowering the main pulley rope, while lengthening the leg ropes in a corresponding fashion. Soon the nude submissive was prone on the mats. She panted with relief, mixed with excitement and arousal as Rita freed her from the ropes.

"Please Miss, may we do more of that?" she begged, flushed with joy.

"In good time, my dear and lovely slut. But I see that doing that aroused you as much as it did me," she remarked, stripping off her own clothing. Rolling her compliant submissive face up on the mat, she stretched out atop her in the classic 69 position. "Eat my pussy until we both cum," Rita commanded.

Olga reached up and grabbed Rita's ass cheeks and began a spirited cunnilingus on her Domme. Meanwhile, Rita's tongue parted Olga's sodden pussy lips and speared deep inside her honey pot. Both women dined on each other's nectar. Even though Rita had demanded 'until we both cum' they soon found that one orgasm didn't seem to be enough. Quite a bit of time and climaxes ensued until they were a hot, entwined quivering couple.

Over the next several days, they spent a lot of time doing more experiments with shibari suspension. Miss Rita was getting much more facile, and Olga was learning the serenity that could be experienced as she took flight in the ropes. And they learned that for the more complex designs, Rita needed even more rope than she'd surprised Olga with on that first day. The red ropes against Olga's skin looked quite artistic. And when the ropes were removed, Rita feasted her eyes on the rope impressions that lasted for a few hours on Olga's otherwise smooth skin. She liked running her fingers softly along the rippled flesh, and Olga was thrilled by that attention.

One beautiful, warm day, Miss Rita decided to do an outside shibari suspension, utilizing a large, sturdy branch of a well grown oak tree. She'd learned that a pulley system was not really necessary as long as she enclosed Olga in a secure pelvis and/or upper torso harness, and had her submissive stand as she took up the slack on the supporting rope and tied it off. Lifting legs, and sometimes arms took virtually no effort, once the harness controlled the majority of Olga's weight.

Thus, Olga was soon gently and gracefully swaying in a slight breeze, at ease with being perhaps three or four feet above the earth. The air currents caressed her naked skin delightfully. Miss Rita had ingeniously arranged the ropes to leave Olga's breasts, tummy and mound exposed, making the submissive highly aware of those places. Not only were those areas uncovered, but Miss Rita had also lashed a stick of bamboo about a foot and a half long between Olga's knees. No matter how much she squirmed, she was unable to bring her thighs together, and she knew her sexual area was fully on display. The very thought of that was making her pussy lips engorge with arousal. Her inner glands reacted by producing the nectar-like juices that dripped slowly from Olga's intimate tunnel.

Rita was resting with her back against the tree trunk, enjoying both the view of her submissive 'in flight' and the book that she had in her lap, reading it in a desultory fashion. Neither of them heard the arrival of Olga's gardener, Joanne. She apparently recognized the housekeeper from a distance, because she called out, "Hey, Rita. What're you up to?"

But as Joanne got close she realized who was tied with ropes to the tree's limb. "Oh, my lord!" she exclaimed. Addressing Olga, she stuttered excitedly, "M... m... Madam... are you all right?" Her eyes darted from Olga's face to her dangling tits as an errant breeze rotated her body to side view. Joanne's jaw dropped as the lewd display of the bound woman's pussy floated into view.

Rather than being taken aback by this unexpected arrival, Rita was highly amused as she compared the shades of red staining Olga's cheeks and Joanne's - it was difficult to surmise which one of them was more acutely embarrassed! "She's fine, Joanne," Rita assured the gardener. "This is completely voluntary on her part. However, we weren't actually expecting you today, were we?"

Joanne was still stupefied, gobsmacked by the sight of her employer's body on such obscene exhibition. Her eyelids had completely disappeared, and she worked her jaw several times before she could utter a reply. "N... no. That's true. This isn't my normal day, but the weather's been warm and dry the last several days, and I was afraid that the new flowers I planted would start wilting if I didn't apply some water to their roots today. Speaking to her employer, Joanne apologized, "I'm sorry, Ma'am. I didn't mean to intrude."

To Joanne's amazement, Rita stood up and grasped one of Olga's knees to swivel her around, presenting the gardener with a static view between Olga's thighs. "Look, Joanne," Rita said. "Look at how she's lubricating now. Her pussy is churning out its liquids so fast that we could almost water those plants with just what she's producing. You must agree that this indicates she's actually even more excited, being seen by you." Joanne had to admit to herself that what Rita said was true. Olga's cunt was practically drizzling. "Tell you what, Joanne. Go water your plants, then come back and join us."

Somewhat dazed, Joanne did just that. Her mind was awhirl as she tended the new flowers, trying to process what she'd stumbled upon. True, she'd seen Rita's nude body many times as the housekeeper went about her duties. But never had she seen her employer like that. This seeming role reversal had caught her by surprise.

Meanwhile, Rita was asking Olga, "So, my naughty slut. How did you feel, having Joanne discover you like this?"

Olga's body trembled enough that the ropes holding her vibrated slightly. "I was shocked, Miss. It was mortifying having her see me trussed up, and knowing that she might be ogling me." She paused and licked her lips to moisten them. "But, if I'm to be completely honest, Miss, the humiliation was intensely exciting. When you swiveled me around to let Joanne have a better look at my pussy... I... I almost had an orgasm, Miss."

Rita planted a soft kiss on those lips that Olga had recently licked. "That pleases me, my dear slut," she whispered. "It aroused me to share this with someone else. To have her see and know that you're mine like this." She stroked Olga's cheek, considering. "Perhaps we'll let Althea know, as well," she added, thinking about Olga's cook. "Maybe when your nicely bound, with your naked body on display, we'll have her join us and hand feed you some tidbits that she's prepared. If it's outdoors like this, it'll be a sort of naughty picnic. Would you like that?"

Visualizing that scene took Olga over the edge. Unable to hold back any longer, she shook as a climax ripped through her body. Her clit throbbed as her pussy muscles contracted and expelled her cum juices. Her swollen nipples felt as rigid as diamonds. Olga's body reaction was answer enough, but Rita waited patiently for her submissive to vocalize it. Groaning as the last spasms abated, Olga replied, "Yes. Yes, Miss. I'd like that very much, if it would please you."

Rita laughed. "Judging from your reaction, girl, I think it would please us both - very much." Joanne was diffidently approaching them at this point. "Ah, I see Joanne has finished her watering, and is joining us again." To Joanne, she said, "Don't be shy, Joanne. This slut has confirmed that being on display like this is arousing for her. She just had an orgasm without me so much as touching her."

Joanne blushed. "I'm sorry I missed seeing that, Rita."

"Oh? Well, that's probably easily solved. I'm sure she's able to cum again for us." She gave a gentle nudge to one of Olga's feet, and the bound woman's body was propelled into a sedate revolution, letting the two onlookers observe her curves from every angle. Being aware of the two sets of feminine eyes gazing at her, Olga began shivering with delight. Her heart was pounding fiercely in her chest, and she had to take in large gulps of air to keep pace with the rush of blood. These rapid inhalations caused her chest to rapidly rise and fall.

"My, my. Don't her titties bob and sway when she breathes like that," Joanne murmured unthinkingly. She was so rapt at that moment, she wasn't thinking of Olga as her employer. She was openly stating her admiration.

"I think she'd like you to stroke her tits, especially those nipples of hers," Rita remarked. "They look like they're ready to pop if someone doesn't play with them. Right, my dear slut?" she asked Olga.

"Y... yes, Miss. Yes. Please, please. Someone touch me. I'm so close... please," Olga gasped.

Emboldened, Joanne stepped closer and let her hand grasp the warm fullness of one of Olga's dangling breasts. As the submissive moaned her appreciation, Joanne carefully squeezed that globe of flesh, and let her hand slip downward until her fingers and thumb reached the areola. That sensitive tissue corrugated even more as her digits gathered it firmly around the nipple. Joanne's fingertips could feel Olga's heartbeat as a rapid series of pulsations as the woman squirmed in the embrace of the ropes. Seconds later, Olga briefly looked into Joanne's eyes, as if confirming who was caressing her, and then closed her eyes as a new, powerful orgasm blossomed in her depths.

Both of the woman watching Olga marveled at the strength of the convulsions that shook her frame as she came. They swiveled her to stare at her puffy pussy lips, glistening wetly. The grass beneath the tree became damp with Olga's juices before she finally rested, panting softly. After that, Rita and Joanne took turns giving her gentle pushes to let her slowly rotate, just admiring her as a lovely work of art.

Over the next few weeks, to Olga's delight, whether expressed openly or not, Rita kept her word about letting Althea join in on the fun. The cook not only got to see her employer bound in a similar fashion, she indeed also fed Olga during these events. What was amazing was that Olga had always thought of herself as a shy person. But now she shared with her Mistress the fact that her initial reticence of being seen like this was gone. In fact, she'd been praised so much by the three women that knew her best that she was now comfortable with her body, and had confidence that the beauty they said that they saw was reality. She now had a growing desire to be seen by more people, if Miss Rita trusted them.

Therefore, when the opportunity presented itself, Rita was happy to accept it. She knew that sometime back, soon after she was hired as Olga's housekeeper, that Olga had wanted to purchase artwork like she'd seen in someone's home. Tasteful, erotic images of bound women. Olga had been directed to a certain gallery, and its owner, Mr. Laurent, had provided her with several lovely images, which were currently adorning the walls of Olga's home.

As the housekeeper, one of Rita's jobs was opening and sorting the mail. Her eyes lit up when she discovered a letter from that gallery and read the enclosed message. Mr. Laurent sent his greetings to Ms. Olga Hemming, and hoped she was well. He stated that he remembered her taste in art, and was organizing an auction for charity that he hoped she'd be able to attend. In the auction, eight exquisite artworks depicting shibari bondage would be sold to the highest bidders, and all of the proceeds would be donated to the charity in question. To make the evening even more memorable, he'd enlisted the talents and service of a Japanese Shibari Master. In front of each of the works of art, this man would be tying eight beautiful women volunteers in the exact same position as shown in the image behind her. It promised to be a most exciting and enjoyable evening.

Mr. Laurent went on to say that he was also seeking two or three more volunteers to act as the models for the Shibari Master, and hoped that perhaps with Ms. Hemming's contacts in society, she might mention this need to her friends and acquaintances. He hoped to have all the volunteers scheduled at least a week before the event, so that things would go smoothly on the evening in question. He'd love to hear from her about any possibilities she might suggest.

Rita's eyes widened when she read his final comments about an idea he'd had about how to enhance the bidding process, and thereby achieve the highest possible donation to the charity. Rita decided to keep that last detail to herself for the time being. Acting in her capacity as Olga's housekeeper-cum-secretary, Rita phoned Mr. Laurent, and told him that Ms. Hemming knew a beautiful woman that adored shibari. She'd checked, and the woman in question was available, so he could definitely count on her presence as one of the models.

Mr. Laurent was elated, and gushed, "Please convey my sincerest appreciation to Ms. Hemming. Your model should dress simply, and doesn't have to arrive too early, since the bindings are being done as live demonstrations. However, it would be best if your group can be here before we open the doors to the other attendees. That way, I can give you a private viewing of the artwork, and you can meet Mr. Saito, the Shibari Master."

"That's wonderful, Mr. Laurent. Ms. Hemming and I will bring the model with us when we attend," Rita replied.

Acting as the Domme, Rita only told Olga that they were scheduled to attend an event at the art gallery which dealt with some new gorgeous images of bondage. Intrigued, Olga was looking forward to that evening, rather like a child awaits Christmas day.

When the day arrived, Miss Rita said, "OK, girl. I want you to look your best today. Do everything that you can so that you will make me proud to be seen in public with you. Wash your hair until it shines, shower thoroughly, and shave carefully. Pay special attention to your hairdo, nails, and makeup. You'll be wearing this sundress, because it enhances the color of your eyes. Other than the dress, I want you to wear only these open toe ankle strap heels."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers
12