The Cleaner Pt. 04

Story Info
That Saturday night and into Sunday.
7.9k words
4.88
16k
13
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from part 03)

Olga found herself hyperventilating from nervousness as she crawled along behind the two women that had 'bought' her for the weekend. It's true that all three women were naked, but Olga was in a lowly, submissive posture, while Miss Silvia and Miss Leah were walking upright. Also, the two Dominants were whispering to one another and giggling, obviously making plans. Olga couldn't judge if the sounds were malicious or not, but she was to be alone with them for the entire night. She wasn't sure that her Mistress, Rita, would be able to hear her if she cried out for help. And what if the two women gagged her and tied her -- what then?

So far, they hadn't done anything to telegraph an evil intent. During the shibari session, they'd been focused on Mr. Saito's instructions, and hadn't done anything untoward. But Miss Leah always seemed to have a gleam in her eye when she looked at Olga. And when they'd first met, she'd said something about exploring Olga's slutiness, and Olga had no idea what sort of exploration she might've had in mind.

Olga's mind was still tormenting her with worst case scenarios as they reached the bedroom. They opened the door and gestured for her to crawl inside. As she passed between them, one of them gave a stinging slap to her bare ass, making her wince and flinch. She crawled a little faster, and heard them laughing behind her. Now her cheeks were stained red with humiliation, and she imagined her ass cheek glowed with the imprint of someone's hand.

"Stand up and put this on," Miss Silvia commanded, handing Olga a flimsy garment as she scrambled to her feet. She slipped it on, and found that the gauzy material was almost transparent against her flesh. Its long spaghetti straps dangled down so far from each shoulder that they flanked her still bare breasts. Moreover, it was cut in such a fashion that the lower hem barely reached her mound, leaving her pussy and ass completely uncovered. So, even though Olga now had on clothing of a sort, for some reason she now felt even more naked than if she'd worn nothing at all. Her embarrassment intensified, and that emotion was quickly transformed into arousal. Her pussy lips swelled and parted enough that her juices began trickling along her upper thighs. The warm skin evaporated that fluid, releasing her heavy scent into the air of the room.

"Look at her, Silvia!" Leah exclaimed. "The little cunt is turned on just by standing before us! Smell her? I just knew she was a slut, the moment I saw her hanging in the ropes in the gallery!"

"Well you must admit, the pose that Mr. Saito had put her in was very revealing. Everyone in the gallery was staring at her salacious sexual display. But it was really the painting we were bidding on. We had no idea that she came along with its purchase." Addressing Olga now, Silvia continued, "We wanted the painting, Olga. Being awarded you as our submissive for a whole weekend caught us by surprise. We were rather at a loss as to what to do with you."

"Speak for yourself, Silvia," Leah said. Licking her lips, with that gleam in her eye, she stated, "I certainly know what I'd like to do with this slut."

"Go ahead then. She's ours for tonight and tomorrow. Show me," Silvia murmured in a husky voice.

Looking like a hungry tiger that had suddenly been released from its cage, Leah stepped forward quickly, grabbed Olga painfully by her hair and forced her down to her knees. "Eat my cunt, slut," she demanded. "You'd better make me cum in three minutes, or I'll take a leather belt to your ass. Eat!" She pulled Olga's head hard against her hairless labia, virtually pinning her in place. Tears sprang into being, blurring Olga's vision.

Shocked, Olga almost pulled her head away, purely in reflex. But Leah's hand held her fast in place, her lips mashed against Leah's damp pussy. Olga wasn't too keen about being chastised with a belt, so she sucked both of Leah's pussy lips firmly into her mouth, and shot her tongue forward into the slot between them. Licking furiously and sucking hard, Olga thought, "She thinks I smell like a slut? Her musky scent could summon a pack of slut inspectors!" Within a minute, she found her tongue getting coated with Leah's slippery natural lubricants, and heard the woman wheezing. After about two minutes, Leah was humping her face. What started as a mild oscillation quickly turned into a frenzied movement that smeared Olga's face from her chin to her eyebrows.

During one such pass, Olga felt Leah's clit at her lips so she trapped the clit with firmly pursed lips and sucked on it like she was trying to get a thick milkshake up a straw. In response, Leah shrieked like an animal caught in a trap, but she did cum. Oh my, did she cum! Her juices spat right against Olga's chin, neck and the upper parts of her tits.

When Leah stopped shaking, she finally let go of Olga's hair, but commanded, "Now lick me clean, slut! And that includes my legs!" She stood with her thighs a little apart.

Wisely, Olga lowered her head to get the lowest part of the flow, lapping a little way up one thigh, then the other, alternating sides, gradually ascending. Miss Leah didn't say anything, but Olga's tongue reported the texture of the goosebumps it was encountering. When Olga finally reached the woman's pussy lips, her neck was aching from trying to lift her chin high enough to tilt her face horizontally between those thighs. In a burst of inspiration, she scooted around on her knees until her back was toward Miss Leah. Then she bent backward, braced on her hands and lifted up until her mouth found its target. She was working blindly, because the Dominant's flesh acted like a blindfold, but she managed to clean all the surfaces carefully with her tongue. Carefully, because she didn't want to arouse her, and have to deal with even more leakage.

Olga moved out from under the spread thighs, and, staying on her knees, turned to face Miss Leah again, avoiding eye contact. She awaited further orders. During this interaction, Miss Silvia had sat comfortably sprawled in a stuffed chair, watching.

Without warning, Miss Leah again grabbed Olga by her hair. "You lazy little bitch! What're you waiting for? There's another pussy that needs your mouth!" As she was saying this, she was dragging Olga's head between Miss Silvia's thighs. Olga's knees protested as she was dragged along the floor. Olga felt some relief when Miss Leah let go of her hair, and although her vision was blurred by tears, she easily zeroed in on the fragrance wafting from Miss Silvia's pussy. She began performing cunnilingus, as required.

Olga's relief was short lived, however. As she was licking the puffy labia, and swiping her tongue from the lubricating, oozing rim of Miss Silvia's love tunnel up across her pee hole to her clit, she yelped in surprise. Her yelp was due to the sudden impact of a wide leather belt cracking across her unprotected ass cheeks! The belt was being wielded by Miss Leah, of course.

"Come on, slut!" she growled. "Put some effort into it! More enthusiasm! I want to hear you slurping and slobbering!" The belt cut through the air once again and landed on the same target. This time, Olga was expecting the stroke, and she managed a muffled moan into Miss Silvia's pussy, rather than yelp out loud. She began sucking so hard on the swollen labia, clearing them of pussy juices, that they fluttered in her partially parted lips, making a very obscene sound. That seemed to placate Miss Leah, because she ceased striking.

Once the pussy lips were cleaned of everything except Olga's saliva, she went to work on the Dominant's vaginal tunnel. Sealing the opening with her lips, she applied a gentle suction while spearing her tongue in as far as she could, flipping its tip all around in exploration. Suddenly she realized that her mouth was again silently working, and feared Miss Leah would use the belt again. Luckily, Miss Silvia started making enough noise to preclude that. What started out as heavy breathing became, "Oh fuck, yes! Yes! There! Right there! More!" She started lifting her knees.

Instinctively, Olga placed her hands on the back of Miss Silvia's knees as she was raising her legs and spreading her thighs farther apart. Olga's hands helped open her up even more and tilted her hips back, and now Olga's tongue could burrow even deeper! Her spirited drilling into the Dominant's carnal well paid off as fluids began rising from the depths, only to be whisked away by the submissive's suction and swallowing. Olga's lips were pressed firmly against the opening, which caused her upper lip to mash against Miss Silvia's clit. The frantic movements of Olga's tongue made her lip massage the trapped clit, and Miss Silvia's body started shaking as she approached her peak.

Olga felt a hand grasp the back of her neck. "When she starts cumming, I want you to tongue her ass hole. And keep tonguing it until she slumps in relief once her climax ends," Miss Leah ordered.

It was a good thing that she hadn't waited much longer to tell Olga that. Miss Silvia's eyeballs were rolling back in their sockets as her body surrendered to Olga's oral onslaught. She began voicing a strange string of syllables -- completely incomprehensible -- as her orgasm triggered. Since Olga's hands were still holding her knees out and up toward the woman's shoulders, her pelvis was tilted back enough that her ass hole was fully exposed and available.

Mindful of Miss Leah and the belt, Olga didn't hesitate. Her tongue left the now rippling honey pot and jabbed a stiffened tip against the woman's anal ring. Pussy juices had leaked all over that opening, offering a salty, spicy coating that helped Olga's tongue glide smoothly back and forth over the puckered hole. She explored more with her tongue, flicking it rapidly, encountering the earthy taste of that rear passage as her rimming continued. It wasn't as tasty as the pussy had been, but Miss Silvia's reaction made her analingus effort well worth while.

Miraculously, Miss Silvia found her voice again, calling out, "Oooohhhmmmyyygaawwwddd!" She tried to buck her hips unsuccessfully, since Olga's hand pressure on her knees had lifted her hips up off the chair already. Olga was staring at Miss Silvia's partially splayed pussy lips, since they were right in front of her eyes. The tunnel between them churned visibly for a few moments, followed by an eruption of hot fragrant cum that sprayed and splatted all over Olga's face! The squirting was intense enough that it even hit Olga's forehead, and drenched her hair. Then, like magic, it was over, and Miss Silvia went limp, emitting a long, heavy sigh. Olga took that as her cue to stop.

Miss Leah's hand on the nape of her neck pulled Olga's head back away from the slumped woman's crotch. "You have something that's mine," Leah stated, with a voice tinged with both menace and affection. Seconds later, she was licking her partner's cum off Olga's face! She took her time, and applied her tongue almost with a feeling of reverence. Once she felt she'd gotten all she could, she moved Olga aside and began carefully licking Silvia's thighs and privates clean. Olga watched, getting the impression that, while the two women were equals, Miss Silvia was a 'little more equal' than Miss Leah.

This became clearer when Miss Silvia, having recovered, took charge. "Olga, you did exceedingly well using just your tongue on us. Now I want you to make Leah cum a second time, and then me again. And this time you are permitted to use your hands as well as your mouth."

Now this was a submissive task Olga could really get into. With her hands, she urged Miss Leah over to the bed and onto her back. She used soft, sensuous caresses on the woman's legs to help her open them. Starting at the level of her kneecaps, she kissed all the way up each thigh to her waiting pussy, which, by the time she arrived, was fragrant and leaking. Gracefully slipping two fingers into Miss Leah's honeyed canal, she pressed upward from inside lifting the woman's clit into prominent display. Miss Silvia watched her efforts with keen interest. Planting a sweet kiss on Miss Leah's clit, Olga began finger fucking her, while her other hand slid up the woman's torso to begin teasing and toying with her prominent nipples.

Leah began writhing and moaning very soon after the fingering began. The moans intensified as Olga began licking and blowing on her clit. "Ohhh, you delicious slut," Leah groaned. "You're gonna... I'm almost... you're making me... ahhhh... shit! I can't hold back! Ahhhhh!" After that, she was too busy trying to catch her breath as she convulsed under Olga's hands and tongue.

As Leah sighed and relaxed with her eyes closed, Miss Silvia tapped Olga's shoulder. "Do me exactly the same way... as best you can," she whispered.

"Yes, Miss," Olga replied. And she did. And Miss Silvia saw stars as she climaxed.

When she'd caught her breath, Miss Silvia got up off the bed and told Olga, "Get onto the bed on your back, and stretch out your arms and legs." After Olga complied, working as a team, Silvia and Leah used ropes to bind their plaything in a spreadeagled pose. The flimsy garment that Olga was wearing was soaked with cum juices in patches here and there, so Miss Silvia yanked at the material, tearing it away, leaving Olga nude again. That gleam had returned to Miss Leah's eyes, so Olga wondered what was in store for her now.

"Now that we've received such pleasure from you, we think it only fair that you should receive some as well," Miss Silvia informed her. The two Dominants began stroking and caressing her exposed flesh. With one of them on either side of the bound submissive, they kissed her cheeks, neck, breasts, tummy, and, side by side, her mound. Olga was very turned on by this point, and squirming in the ropes.

"However, you're also going to receive a rather ritualistic love bite from us. It'll be painful, but not for long, and it'll gradually fade away," Miss Leah told her. Olga was lurched from her amorous reverie by the words 'love bite' since she'd never heard the term before.

Her lack of comprehension didn't persist very long, though.

From each side, Miss Silvia and Miss Leah each seized one of Olga's outer labia in her sharp, sparkling teeth and bit down. Pain so sharp that it felt like live electrodes had been applied to her pussy lips exploded in Olga's private area. She screamed, and flailed her upper body as much as possible in the ropes that held her. Her lower body was completely immobilized by hand pressures applied by the Dominants, pinning her in place. That was actually beneficial, because if Olga'd jerked her lower body, there was a tiny chance that her labia would have received a laceration.

The pressure of the teeth was released a moment later, transforming the pain. What had felt like an electric shock was transformed into a dull, aching, burning sensation. The Dominants examined their handiwork. A lovely set of teeth marks adorned both of Olga's pussy lips. Miss Silvia patted Olga's breast, stating, "There, there. It's all over now, pet. Now comes the ecstasy." So saying, her hand began kneading Olga's breasts sensuously, and her lips closed over the woman's prominent clit, sucking and licking its sides and tiny pink head.

Meanwhile, Miss Leah licked two of her fingers to make them slick, and slid them between the two puffy pussy lips, seeking, finding, and entering Olga's honey pot. She began finger fucking the bound woman, feeling the enticing textures along the lining of her vaginal tunnel. That muscular tube was hot, wet, and slippery, so the fingers had no trouble gliding in and out.

Under the triple sensual assault -- breasts, clit, and pussy, Olga had no problem letting her arousal build and build. She just had trouble breathing, since she'd begun shrieking with joy as the two women forced a series of orgasms from her sweating, straining body. Her mind said she didn't want them to end, but her body won out as she briefly went unconscious from ecstasy.

When the world came back into focus, Olga found that she was no longer bound to the bed. Both women were massaging her wrists and ankles, removing the marks of the restraints. It felt wonderful, but Miss Leah had that wild gleam in her eye again.

"What shall we do with this slut now, Silvia?" she asked. "The night is still young."

Semi-reclining in a chair, Silvia looked very thoughtful, running a fingertip across her lips as she gazed at Olga. The other two women didn't know it, but Silvia was mentally re-experiencing the pleasures that Olga had given her earlier. Finally, she sat up, looking determined as she spoke, "You know, Olga, you're very very good, in many ways. They say the best Dommes are those who have experienced the life of a sub. Now I wonder..." Her voice trailed off as she looked meaningfully at Leah.

Addressing her, Silvia said, "Lee, my love, it's been a long time since you got to be a true submissive. Now I want Olga to experience her power." Switching her attention back to Olga, she instructed her, "Olga, I want you to be a Dominant now. Start by tying Lee up."

Olga couldn't quite believe what she'd heard. Her mouth opened and closed a couple of times, but no words came out.

"See? She can't do it," Leah chuckled. "She's just a lowly, worthless slut," she taunted.

"Give her a chance. It takes time to change gears mentally," Silvia offered.

Hearing Leah's derisive tone, and Silvia's encouraging one, a strange energy flooded through Olga's core. Inner doors opened in her mind. She rose to her feet, feeling taller than she had in along time. Grabbing a length of rope, she growled at Leah, "I'll show you who's the slut. Hold out your hands!"

Shocked, and reacting to Olga's tone of voice, Leah thrust her arms forward. Swiftly Olga secured the stunned woman's wrists together. "On your back, on the bed," Olga commanded. When Leah didn't move quickly enough to suit her, Olga planted a hand at the center of Leah's chest and pushed. As the woman flopped onto her back, Olga tied the wrist rope to the center of the bed's headboard. Silvia watched thoughtfully as Olga grabbed another rope, captured one of Leah's ankles with it, and tied it to the bottom corner of the bed.

Leah wasn't certain she was happy with how this was proceeding, so she dragged her free leg against the secured one, pressing her thighs together protectively. Silvia was very curious to see how this was now going to play out.

Holding another piece of rope, Olga merely stood by the other bottom corner of the bed and quietly addressed the partially bound woman. "Leah, you know you're going to be tied up eventually. And you know that I'm going to do things to you, once you are. Now, if I have to forcefully drag your other ankle to this corner, the things I'll do to you will be much worse than they'll be if you obey. I want your other ankle over here by me, so bring it here."

Silvia's pupils dilated in surprise as she watched her lover, whimpering softly, leg trembling, slowly move her leg to where Olga patiently waited. She'd submitted. Moments later, Leah was fully restrained and vulnerable. She felt even more exposed and helpless as Olga lifted her ass and shoved a pillow under it, so her pussy was raised up.

Olga stroked Leah's chin, looking into her eyes. "You enjoyed using that belt on me, didn't you?" she asked, rhetorically. Glancing at Silvia, she asked, "Do you have any other devices like that?"

Silvia nodded, "Yes. Look in that armoire in the corner. That's where we store our special things, most of which we haven't used in quite a while."

Opening the cabinet, Olga was a little amazed at the toys inside. After rummaging around, opening and closing drawers, noting possibilities, she picked out a riding crop. "This should do nicely, I think," she said, showing it to Leah. "You never gave me a chance to kiss the belt, but it's a nice gesture to kiss the instrument that'll be used on you. Kiss it," she demanded softly, brooking no argument.