The Cleaning Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Kunle asks for a personal favor, one she's willing to grant.
3.8k words
5
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara sat quietly at her desk. She clicked aimlessly through the report she was trying to prepare on her computer, but her thoughts were elsewhere. Her mind wasn't at peace. It had been almost five months since the party at her house where she rained insults on Kunle, her now ex. Her mind kept replaying the look on his face. She thought she was over him, but she had caught herself thinking of him a lot for the past couple of weeks. She was surprised that deep down in her heart, the fire for him which she thought she had extinguished had somehow still been flickering. She realized she wanted to see him again but her pride had held her back from getting in touch. Several times she had reached out and keyed in the 11-digit number she had memorized by heart on her phone, but she just couldn't hit the dial button. Even right now she realized was staring at the phone in her palm.

Dupe knocked on her door, an important looking file in her hand. She laid it down with a smack right in front of Lara, jolting her back to the present.

"Lara, o ni pa ara e nitori okunrin(You will not kill yourself because of this guy). I thought you were already done with him," she said crossly.

"Ore mi(my friend), will you blame me? I don't know why, but I keep missing him every day."

"Miss tani(miss who)? Will you stop that nonsense talk? You said it yourself. He is no longer in your class. Let him be. Focus on your current man. He does not deserve this."

"But Dupe what can I do? I thought I was over Kunle. If not for his condition, I wouldn't be with Charles."

"So na because of prick you fashi the poor boy abi(because of dick you abandoned the poor boy)? *Ashewo oshi. Abeg forget the guy and face Charles jare."

"Dupe please help me," Lara pleaded, "I don't know what to do."

Dupe sighed and sat down, looking at her unhappy friend and pal.

"The way you insulted Kunle, and in front of so many people, no man in his right senses will ever want to take you back. You hit his ego, his pride, his manhood. I told you it was too much. You should at least have been courteous."

She paused for a moment. "One can never tell about the heart though. I'm sure with the kind of embarrassment you gave him, he would have somehow found a way to deal with his problem. He wouldn't want to disappoint another girl, and with the way you dissed him, his confidence will be low. He would be scared to approach another girl out of fear of failure."

She paused. "If this is what you want to do, and it's against my better judgement, what I advise you to do is try see him. He may reject you at first, but if it's the Kunle I know, after you've loved up to him and showed you are really sorry, he may take you back. But it's going to be difficult."

She stood up and headed towards the door. "Just give him a call and tell him you want to see him. At least to hear you out and apologize."

"Thanks Dupe. I know I could trust you. Please don't let Charles know about this."

"Ewo lo kan mi(what's my business)? I have my own relationship issues to deal with. If you like date two men. Just be ready to satisfy both."

Lara laughed and relaxed in her chair, feeling like a huge weight lifted off her shoulders.

Kunle woke up from another restless night's sleep. He stretched, yawned and saw the tent he was pitching in his boxers. He groaned and got up sleepily, stretched and walked into the bathroom, his hard dick leading the way.

He had been taking his "medicine" religiously for almost five months now and his morning erections were becoming stiffer and lasting much longer. Many a morning he had to relieve the stiffness in the shower, blasting out vast quantities of semen than usual before he could get any relief. Mama Akosua's friend was right; the stuff was indeed very strong. He no longer had the weakness in his lower back. He felt very light and invigorated. He could safely stop taking it now.

Granted, he felt more energized and had regular morning wood, but he couldn't figure out how to know for sure whether it had worked the way he really wanted it to. He thought of Lara and quickly banished the thought out of his head. Forget about that one, he thought. He didn't want to open that door anymore. He wasn't the type that picked up ladies-of-the-evening either. Too much risk and it will just be a waste of money if things did not go as planned. His mind went to Sheila. He sighed. She was just a kid. He didn't want to ruin what they had. He didn't want to do anything that would make things awkward between them, but who else could he turn to?

Throughout the rest of the week, he tried to figure out what to do, how to be sure he had finally cured his ailment. His mind kept going back to Sheila. He felt there was no other way. Worst case, if she refused, he would apologize profusely and let her be.

He was so glad when she told him she was going to sit for her college entrance exams. He had been encouraging her to get back into school and she had finally bought the form. He had not seen her for a while since she started studying for her exams. She had taken the exam the previous Saturday and he had hoped and prayed for her success. Kunle sighed. The little tyke was getting under his skin. To compound issues, she was always calling him. Morning, noon, night. Always wanting to know what he was doing, always had one funny story for him.

Saturday afternoon: she came by for her cleaning. He didn't realize how much he had missed her until she appeared, beaming from ear to ear at his door. She ran into his arms, and they stood there in a long embrace. Kunle held her close, not wanting to let her go. They finally released each other and he led her inside.

"So, tell me, how did the exam go?" he asked, looking her over. She was still as beautiful as ever.

"It was soooo nice. I know I will pass."

"Good. By God's grace, you will make it."

"Thank you."

She stood up and looked around the room.

"Wow. This place has really missed me."

"Yeah...and so have I."

She looked at him affectionately. "I missed you too Kunle."

They stared at each other. "I guess I should get to work now. No work, no pay."

She grabbed her bag and headed into the bathroom to change. "I guess those are some other "work clothes" you have in there, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I can't work in what I'm wearing, can I?" she replied from inside the bathroom.

When she came out, he had to be sure his eyes weren't deceiving. His heart lurched and began to race.

"Sheila, one of these days you are going to make me have a heart attack. These your clothes are too revealing!" he remarked.

"I thought you liked them," she replied coyly. Her tank top was so low her breasts were barely covered. He could swear she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her nipples poked proudly through the sky-blue material. A tight pair of leggings molded her round arse and smooth legs tightly. She was bare footed, and her braided hair made her look like a busty teen.

She grabbed a rag and started cleaning. He couldn't take his eyes off her and he watched as she moved around, cleaning here, dusting there, arranging this and that. He followed her to the kitchen and watched her as she cleaned. His heart really melted, and he wanted to take her into his arms and feel that lovely body against his. After about thirty minutes he went back to the room and switched on the TV. He flicked the channel to MTV to listen to some music. His mind kept on telling him to make a move on her.

"She has given you the signs," one part of his mind told him. "She wouldn't be dressed up like this all the time if she didn't want you to make a move on her."

"But she's so young. You'll be taking advantage of her. She's an innocent girl. Don't betray her trust in you." The other part cautioned.

He wrestled with his mind as he thought of what to do. He absentmindedly watched the music being played on the screen. He could hear Sheila singing along in the kitchen. When the channel began playing "Chandelier", he was surprised when she burst into the room with glee.

"I love this song!!" she exclaimed and began to twist and turn her body to the music.

Kunle sat dumbfounded as he watched her twist and turn her body exactly the same way the little girl did in the video. He was surprised as she flipped, twisted, and turned in sync. Not only was Sheila pretty, but she had poise and grace too.

"Wha...where did you learn how to do that?"

She didn't respond and she continued to dance. When Maddie did her full split in the video, Sheila yelled "I can do that too!!!!" He watched, not believing his eyes, as she slowly lowered herself into a full horizontal split, her legs straight as an arrow. As the music ended, she bent backwards and looked up at him as he sat there and applauded her, impressed with her display. In her position, her top had ridden up, exposing her smooth flat tummy. Her breasts were literally bulging out from the low neckline. He could see a hint of her smooth Venus mound as she bent backwards in her split.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" he asked her, still in awe.

"I took a lot of dance classes in secondary school. I was the captain of the Calisthenics team, and we were always in one event or the other. We represented our state at various competitions." she replied, smiling at him. "Besides I have a very flexible body from all the exercise it gives me."

Kunle looked at the beautiful girl on the carpeted floor and made up his mind. It was now or never. He lowered the volume on the TV and dropped the remote.

"Sheila, I need to talk to you about something," he said in a very serious tone.

Her expression changed and in one quick and fluid movement, she turned and sat cross-legged in front of him with a scared look on her face. "What did I do? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I..." she began.

"You didn't do anything wrong, you silly girl! Just come here." He replied.

Sheila crawled on all fours to where he sat on the bed. He lifted her up easily and sat her down on his lap. Her pert buns brushed gently over his crotch and he forced himself not to react. He looked at her lovingly, from her currently glasses-less eyes that were peering at him curiously, to her bare arms, and over her lovely chest.

"God, you are beautiful." he remarked.

"Thank you," she replied shyly.

He adjusted her tank top to contain her breasts. She was clearly not wearing a bra. His hand shivered as he touched her hot skin.

"If I may say this again, your breasts are perfect."

"I know. You have been ogling them all day," she replied dryly. She cupped them with both hands and gave them a soft jiggle.

"Are they real?"

Sheila glared at him. "Did you give me money to get fake ones?"

"So they are real?"

"Of course, they are real," she said proudly, "not a single bit of plastic on this baby's body."

He nodded in appreciation. "What size are they?"

"The girls are 36DD. This one," she replied, jiggling her left breast, "is called Tanya. Her twin," she shook the other one, "is Sarah."

"Nice to meet you, Tanya and Sarah."

"You haven't met them yet. Are you one of those guys who appreciate a woman only for the size of her boobs?"

"I appreciate a woman for everything she is, regardless of her shape or size."

She stared at him for a moment or two. "Well, what did you want to talk to me about?

Lara cursed out loudly, angry at the unanticipated hold up. Her plan to see Kunle today was hitting a brick wall at the moment. She had planned to go to his place unannounced, but at the last moment on Friday a board meeting had been scheduled by the chairman of the bank for Saturday morning which dragged on throughout the whole day. What a way to throw a spanner into her works!!!!! She had picked out a beautiful gown and a special set of Victoria's Secret lingerie for this occasion, one of the numerous sets she acquired on her numerous all-expenses-paid business trips to London by the bank. This particular set pushed her boobs up in such a way that they looked fuller from the top, with a matching pair of thongs. She knew Kunle was going to like it. What she hadn't anticipated was the heavy Lagos traffic, even on a Saturday.

As the driver inched the brand-new Honda Civic slowly, she thought again of what she wanted to do. She knew it wasn't fair on Charles, but what could she do about it? Her heart lay somewhere else. Or was it just infatuation? She just couldn't make up her mind.

As the minutes rolled by, she knew she couldn't make it all the way to Kunle's anymore that day. It would be too late to get home, change into her sexy outfit, and head back to his place. Hell, she may be in traffic till the morning. She decided once she got home, she'd give him a call. Hell, why not do it right now? Who knows when she'll get home? She pulled out her phone from her expensive bag and after staring at it for a few seconds, keyed in his number.

Kunle hesitated, still unsure of if he should ask her or not.

"I...I need your help," he stammered, "I want you to do something for me, but I don't know whether you will or not."

"Well, you won't know if you don't ask. What do you want me to do?"

Kunle held his tongue. Sheila peered into his face and waited. His fingers caressed the nape of her neck, sending a small shiver through her. Goose bumps appeared over her skin. He caressed her cheek and chin, leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. He felt her go stiff in surprise for a few seconds, but she then relaxed. His fingers moved down from the back of her neck and rubbed her back. He moved his hand below her tank top and caressed her bare skin, and felt her temperature rise a notch. He kissed her for a few more moments before breaking away. Her eyes were closed and her lips followed his to continue the kiss. She slowly opened her eyes, her breath coming in little pants.

"Are you trying to butter me up? Make it impossible for me to say no?" she murmured.

He smiled and kissed her again. This time her arms went round his neck and she kissed him back with more fervor. His hands began to roam her body, caressing her spine and sending more shivers through her. A small moan escaped her, muffled by his lips on hers. They continued like that for a few more minutes until she broke away.

"Okay at this rate you won't tell me what you want."

"You are really an inquisitive one, aren't you?"

He tried kissing her again but this time she pushed him back.

"No more kisses until you tell me what you want!"

Lara pressed the green call button. Traffic was beginning to move a bit faster. She listened as the call went through. She waited for a few moments, disconnected the call, and dialed again.

Kunle sighed. Okay, he told himself, this is it. What will be will be. He swallowed.

"Do you remember when I told you about-"

Just then his phone rang. He looked at where it lay beside the TV and back at Sheila. Her eyes told him she was not going to get up. He wanted to lift her, but she said "Forget it. You can call back later, whoever it is."

The phone rang again and this time she got up angrily and stormed over. She picked it up, looked at the screen and showed it to him.

"Do you know who this is?" she demanded.

He peered at the number and didn't recognize it. It wasn't on his contact list. He shook his head and she nodded, declined the call, and switched the phone off. She tossed it back on the TV stand and turned back to him.

"Now we won't be disturbed." she said triumphantly. She walked back to him and plopped herself back on his laps.

"So, you were saying?"

Lara sighed. Kunle wasn't picking up. She remembered she had changed her number after she left him. He may not recognize the number, she thought. She tried calling again and discovered his number had been switched off. She sighed and after a few moments of hesitation, composed a text. Her finger dangled over the send button. Did she really want to do this? She closed her eyes and pressed down, and watched as the envelope on the screen folded and vanished into cyberspace.

"Well?" she asked impatiently.

"Sheila, I...I want to make love to you." Kunle finally blurted out.

Sheila didn't expect that. She jerked in surprise.

"You...you want to make love to me?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I do." "Do you remember when I told you about my problem? My sexual problem?"

"Yes," she replied, still baffled about his request. Her heart had started beating rapidly.

"Well, I had to do something about it. I don't want to disappoint any girl again. I talked to someone who recommended some local herbal medicine to me. The medicine is over there." He pointed to his chest of drawers where the bottle stood.

"I wondered what that was," she replied.

He traced the curves of her breasts with the tips of his fingers, gently brushing over the pointy tips of her nipples and caressing the uncovered skin. She made no attempt to stop him.

"I've been taking it for a long time now. I don't know whether it has worked or not. That's why I want to ask you if you could help me."

"But why me?"

Kunle had to admit it. He was falling for this girl. "Because...because I really care a lot about you Sheila. I care about you so much to share this embarrassing problem with you. You are the only one I can turn to right now."

He placed his right hand over her chest. He could feel her heart beating rapidly. He looked into her eyes and could see she was very baffled and petrified.

"Look Sheila, I promise to make it worth your while. Please don't think I'm toying with you or want to exploit your pure innocence. You are not a loose girl. I just need your help. You are the only one I could think of after...you know...I mean I don't want to force you and will understand if you don't want to, but please do this for me." he pleaded.

Sheila got up and walked to the drawer. Kunle watched her, his thoughts going in different directions. Had he crossed the line? Had he ruined the trust she had for him? She picked up the bottle of herbs and peered at it before gently placing it down again.

"You know, I told myself a long time ago that I will never allow myself to be deceived by any man again. Any man I was going to give myself to next would be who I will be with forever. I've had enough heartbreaks in my life already."

"But you are just twenty-two. How come you have already been heartbroken more than once in your young life?"

She scoffed. "Young life. You wish. I was dumb and naïve. Being the girl with the biggest breasts in your class that wouldn't stop growing back then tends to attract unwanted predators, and I naively fell for a few of them."

"I'm sorry about that. You know I won't do anything to hurt you."

"You sure? You men always have ways of sweet-talking young innocent girls and getting rid of them after you've satisfied your lust. How am I so sure you won't do the same?"

"Sheila come on. You know I will never do that to you. I care about you. Seriously."

"That's what you all say...but at the end it is all the same thing!"

"Well Sheila...not all men are like that. I know I haven't been with many women in my life, but I can proudly say I am not a man who uses a girl for her body and casts her aside after satisfying my lust. Besides," he hesitated for a moment, "you really mean a lot to me. You now occupy a that special place in my heart, and I can assure you I will never let anything, nor anyone change that."

She thought about it for a while. "I don't know, do I really want to do this?" she thought. She really liked Kunle. Infact, she had a feeling she was already falling for him. Ever since he told her about his problem - she hated to admit it to herself - she had somehow hoped he would someday open up to her more about it. It's just the bluntness of the request that got to her. Now that the initial shock of the request had passed, she figured she could just do this for him.

12