The Cleaning Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
She grants his favor in the most passionate way she could.
5.4k words
4.29
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara's driver drove into the compound and parked the sleek car under the carport. He bade her a goodnight, and she walked into the beautiful duplex and lowered herself onto the cozy leather couch. She called out to her maid.

"Welcome madam," the girl came scurrying from the kitchen.

"Angela, take this bag to my room upstairs," she responded. She handed over her file bag and dug out her phone from her handbag. She peered at it. The message hadn't been delivered yet. What happened? She tried calling his number again, but it was still off. This was unusual of him. He never allowed his phone to run out of juice. He must have switched it off intentionally. Could he be with another woman? Lara felt a pang of jealousy shoot through her. Had he already moved on? She definitely had to see him, even if it was just to know if it was just infatuation she was feeling. Her phone rang. She jumped up and grabbed it from where it lay. The caller ID stated it was Charles. Charles!!!! Christ, she had forgotten she was to give him a call after her meeting. She hit the receive button. "Honey, I'm so sorry, I was supposed to have called..."

She launched herself from where she stood and covered the distance between them in under a second, landing straight into his arms. Her momentum caught him off-guard, and he was pushed back onto the bed. She landed right on top of him, a wide smile on her lips. He caressed her face, looked into her dark eyes, and shivered. Her beauty captivated him. He glanced down at her breasts that were dangling and spilling into his face. His other hand had found the bare skin where her tank top had slid up her back. He tickled her skin and looked at her again. She glanced at his mouth and back to his eyes before lowering her lips to his.

They kissed hungrily, and his hands wandered slowly all over her back. Their kiss became deeper, and she pulled back straddling him and raised her arms. He sat up and grabbed the hems of her top. He pulled it up, exposing her flesh inch by inch. He pulled the cloth over her breasts and they popped out and bounced on her chest. He pulled the cloth up further and held it just before he uncovered her eyes, her lips only exposed. He held the top over her arms and savored the sight of her lips seeking his, her sense of sight taken away for a moment. He smiled and watched as her chest heaved up and down as she panted in desire. He planted another long kiss on her lips, one which she replied to with gusto. He finally pulled the blue top off her and threw it aside. He pulled her back into his arms and her hands wrapped around his neck again, lips locked together as they tried to outdo each other. Her fingers began to reciprocate, urgently pulling his shirt up to expose his chest. She yanked it off and pushed him back on the bed. She needed no words to convey her passion. Sheila could already feel him getting hard between her legs and she began to grind her crotch against the swelling member. He reached up and cupped her breasts again. They felt firm and full. He gave them a gentle jiggle and squeeze.

"You've now officially met the twins," she said wryly.

"Nice to meet you Tasha and Sarah," he replied. He tweaked her hard nipples between his fingers.

"They are Tanya and Sarah, you dimwit," she scolded sternly and slapped his hands away, "and if you make that mistake again, I'll make sure I smother you with them."

Kunle laughed. "That would be a very nice way to die," he remarked, and proceeded to motorboat the "twins" as Sheila "angrily" bent down and pressed them into his face.

Lara ended the call. She had managed to persuade Charles from coming over tonight. She didn't want to see him. She wanted to be alone. She checked her messages again and saw the text had still not been delivered. She tried dialing his number again but it was still off. It had been almost two hours since she sent the text. She knew his phone had been switched off intentionally. The feeling of envy returned.

"Why am I feeling jealous?" She asked herself. She knew that whoever was with him at that moment, she wished it was her instead. Images of her naked in bed with him began to flood her mind. She closed her eyes began to imagine him running his hands over her body, his fingers stroking the growing wetness in between her legs, his lips sucking hard on her nipples. She unconsciously began to rub her cunt as she flexed her hand, stroking his imaginary dick in her mind. She slightly opened her mouth as she imagined herself wrapping her lips around his shaft.

She was jolted back to reality when she heard her maid coming down the stairs. Rearranging herself, she quickly rubbed her already slick fingers over her smart suit pants. She stood up and instructed her maid to make her a light dinner, before turning and walking up the stairs to her room.

She slowly undressed and contemplated taking a shower. She stood in front of her mirror, staring at her naked body in the reflection. Her body was hot, and her cunt was tingling with desire. She momentarily gazed at her side drawer where she kept her toys, wondering if she could give herself a few moments of pleasure. She hesitated and then sighed, reached out to the drawer, and pulled out her dildo. She lay flat on her back and spread her legs wide. As the toy made contact and buzzed away, she allowed her body and mind to be taken over by her lust and soon her body was wracked with throes and throes of pleasure.

Sheila's body was on fire. She hadn't felt this hot for waaaaaayyyyyy too long. Her clothes felt like they were burning, and she was so glad when Kunle began pulling her top off. She was even more impatient to get the burning piece of cloth off her and was glad when he had flung it away. Right now she had sat up and Kunle had grabbed her boobs and was fondling them.

"Please don't touch my nipples. I will lose it if you do." She begged him in her mind. She was happy when he pulled her back down, squashing her breasts into his chest as he kissed her ferociously. His hands ran over her naked back and down to the globes of her arse. He caressed the flesh that had been exposed and squeezed and spanked her playfully.

Sheila pulled herself back up and grinded her crotch into him again. She began to massage and rub his arms and chest. She looked into his face, finding him gazing at her chest in anticipation. She raised her arms above her head for a moment and Kunle swallowed hard, staring as her breasts swayed hypnotically before his eyes. She saw his expression and smiled as she dropped her arms and folded them under her breasts, pushing them up and making them look even bigger.

"Like what you see?" she asked seductively.

All Kunle could do was nod. His dick was now as stiff as a washboard and his breathing had quickened noticeably. He reached up again to caress her jugs, and this time pinched her nipples. She gasped and slapped his hands away.

"Please, don't do that..." she gasped.

"Really," he thought. "So that's your weak spot. Your nipples." He reached up again and grabbed them, tweaking and flicking with his fingers. She gasped and moaned again, pleading with her eyes.

"Stop it Kunle, you will make me break down," she begged.

Kunle ignored her and pulled her towards him until they were only inches from his face. He licked his lips and smiled. Her eyes pleaded with him, but he began to lick and suck her left nipple. She let out a loud moan as bolts of pleasure wracked her body. She cried out and cupped his head as he ministered to her, gently at first and then with more urgency. She moaned, then gently pushed his head back and pushed her other breast to his mouth. He took it and began to administer the same treatment. After several long moments, she pushed back and moved aside, kneeling just out of his reach on the bed.

"I bet that's very uncomfortable," she panted, trying to catch her breath and pointing at his bulging crotch.

"It is," he replied. Sheila reached over and gently ran her hand over it. She felt it throb as it pleaded for room to breathe.

"I wonder what we can do about it?" she asked with a devilish look on her face. She slid off the bed and stood there looking at him. His eyes were locked on her and she looked down at her leggings, then back at him as her fingers hooked the waistline and slowly pulled them down an inch. Kunle licked his lips and unconsciously put his hand inside his shorts to rub his aching rod. She giggled and turned away.

At first, he wasn't sure what she was doing. Then her hands moved and she slowly rolled her tight leggings over her hips as she worked them down. Once they cleared her hips, rather than let them drop, she pulled them further down, slowly bending at the waist until her hands touched the floor. Just as he suspected, she wore no panties, and Kunle moaned at the sight before his eyes. Sheila's full, round derriere was the most sensuous thing he'd ever seen. She stood and stepped out of her discarded leggings and pivoted to face him. Her voluptuous body was there for him to gape at, naked as the day she was born. She raised her hands above her head and struck a pose.

"You're...beautiful," he choked, his tongue dry and thick with emotion.

"Thank you," Sheila said coyly. She ran her hands over her body, knowing his eyes were following them. She moved forward and knelt on the bed beside his legs.

"Raise your hips," she quietly commanded and gripped his shorts. Kunle complied and Sheila gently pulled his shorts and boxers down. His erection burst into view and her eyes flew wide in astonishment.

"CHISOS (JESUS) KUNLE!!" she exclaimed in shock.

She moved back startled and her hand trembled as she pointed at his dick. She stared in awe as it jerked and throbbed, pulsing steadily with his heartbeat.

"Jesus Kunle, you could have warned me. This...that is a fucking python!!!"

Kunle smiled. "Well, you would have found out eventually. Come on, it's not that big."

She reached down and cautiously grazed it with her nails, squealing as it twitched in response.

"It is!! It's HUGE!!! How do you expect little me to handle something this...MASSIVE?"

"Come on Sheila," Kunle responded as he stroked it gently. It felt hot to his touch and a silent moan escaped his lips. "It's...ahh...not that big."

"I'm going to pass out if you put that thing in me!!"

"Sheila calm down. You're panicking."

She swallowed nervously. "Why won't I panic?" she demanded, "First your sudden request and now you unleash that..." she said pointing again, "...that monster! Of course, I will panic!"

She finally managed to swallow her fear and knelt alongside him on the bed. She wrapped her hands around the thick shaft and began to give it slow, deft strokes. Kunle's eyes fluttered and she heard a soft gasp escape him. She slid off the bed and pulled his shorts all the way off his legs. She stood back and admired his manhood as it waved in the air, hissing and spitting in her general direction.

"You are full of surprises Kunle," she remarked. She hovered over him and began to rub and massage his thighs, moving her hands slowly upward from his knees toward his groin. Kunle smiled and closed his eyes in anticipation. Sheila ran her fingers through his short, dark pubic hair, then underneath to tickle and cup his balls. She smiled mischievously and seeing his eyes were still closed, she bent over and took a quick nibble on the head. Kunle's eyes flew open and he moaned softly. She giggled, watching his face as she let her tongue slither over the swollen glans. His eyes were fixed and glazed, watching as she took it between her lips. His right hand gently stroked her hair as she moved her mouth up and down, taking more of him into her mouth with each dip of her head.

"Oh God," he moaned.

She continued to suck tightly until she felt him tense up slightly. She stopped and stared into his face.

"Don't cum yet!!" she whispered urgently.

Kunle forced himself to relax. He wanted nothing more than to empty his balls into her mouth, but he knew it was way too early. With all his effort, he commanded his mind to move to something else. It worked, and within a minute or two, he was in some semblance of control again. When he opened his eyes, Sheila was bent over him, peering closely at his face.

"Under control?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah," he grunted, "Barely."

"Do you have any lubrication?"

"Lubrication?"

"Yes. Oil? Lotion?"

"I have some Adiagbon."

"Adi...what?"

"Adiagbon. It's a locally made coconut body oil. I use it instead of the regular lotions."

"Is it slippery?"

"Not as much as normal oil, but it does the job well. What do you want to do with it?"

"That should do. Where is it?"

Kunle pointed to his stand and watched as she sashayed over to pick up the bottle.

"What are you up to?" he asked.

"You'll see," she replied, returning to kneel beside him.

She opened the bottle and poured some of the oil into her hand. His slightly less rigid dick throbbed anew as he thought of what she wanted to do next. She rubbed the oil generously over her breasts, and Kunle watched transfixed as she smeared the oil all over her chest and tummy. She capped the bottle and set it aside. She began to knead her boobs with both hands. She tugged on her nipples, moaning softly as she did. Kunle's lust for her increased tenfold and he lost the battle not to stroke himself. Sheila opened her eyes and saw his hand moving up and down his shaft and she shook her head.

"No, no, no, no, no," she scolded, playfully slapping his hand away, "I'm going to take care of that myself."

Kunle nodded and watched as she took the bottle of oil again, poured a small amount in her hand and reached for him. He groaned as she ran her oily hand from the base of his balls to the head and back four times, pausing for a few seconds at each down stroke, covering his shaft with the oil and making it glisten.

"Close your eyes," she hissed.

Kunle complied, not sure what to expect. Sheila moved up and hovered over his crotch. She briefly jiggled her breasts over his dick and pressed her body down onto his; she began to move, massaging her breasts over his entire upper body.

"Oh my god," he groaned. He opened his eyes and returned her gaze. She gripped his dick again and slapped it all over her jugs, poking her erect nipples with the head and forcing a gasp from her as a small rope of pre-cum dangled between them.

"Oh yes," he hissed. She slid her body upwards again, feeling the heat and hardness from his dick as it disappeared between them. Each time she watched his arousal closely and when she felt he could take no more, she slowly sat up grinning.

"Hold it," she urged, "We're getting closer baby, but hold on just a little longer."

"Tease," he moaned. He struggled hard, gritting his teeth and forcing his mind to think of something else than his impending orgasm. It took all the will power he could muster, but he again managed to keep himself from cumming.

"You've controlled yourself well baby. It's been almost ten minutes," Sheila said, smiling down at him with a twinkle in her eye. Kunle noticed her hand was at her crotch and was rubbing her lips lightly.

"What are you doing down there?" he asked, gesturing at her hand.

"Well," she drawled, "you're not the only one who's aroused. Feeling your dick all over my body and watching you react has made me all so horny." She gave him a look that would've aroused a statue and he shuddered. Meanwhile her other hand had been stroking him in rhythm to the other one rubbing her pussy. This time he knew he was going to erupt.

"Sheila, y-you're going to make me cum that way," he babbled as he felt her speed up her strokes.

Sheila was already lost in her own pleasure, rubbing her pussy lips furiously while simultaneously jerking him off. It took a few more strokes for him to feel himself begin to cum.

"Sheila I...I don't think I can...OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" he exclaimed. Sheila immediately returned to the present and stopped her movements.

"I think I'd better sit on..." she began to say when his dick pulsed and exploded in her hand. His ejaculation caught her off guard and she gasped mid-sentence at the eruption that burst from him. Kunle shut his eyes tight and loud groans escaped him as she tried to control the fireworks happening in front of her. The first blast flew out and was followed by four or five larger spurts.

"Oh...I'm sorry!! I can't hold it anymore!! I'm so sorry!!" Kunle pleaded between cumshots.

Sheila pumped him feverishly, sending his cum flying and hitting him on his neck before equally hefty spurts landed on his chest. With each spurt, Kunle gasped for air. A couple less intense spurts landed generously on his tummy, the strength of the bursts reducing as she milked several dissipating shots onto his pubes. His cum dribbled down her hand and he grunted and laughed nervously as she carefully pumped the life-making matter out of him. She finally released him and wiped her hand over his belly.

"Oh, what a waste," she said sadly, a look of disappointment in her eyes. "I was really looking forward to..."

To her utter amazement, his dick remained as hard as steel. "I-is...is it not supposed to go down?" she asked.

Kunle stared at his stiffness. Even after the powerful ejaculation, he remained very hard.

"It's supposed to, yes, but...I don't know why...maybe..."

Sheila eyed his dick in disbelief. Her throat suddenly went dry and her heart started pounding again. Her ears started to ring and she began finding it hard to breathe. She took a couple deep breaths to slow her racing heart down.

"I...ahem...I th-think I'd better sit on it," she completed her earlier sentence, her eyes glued to the unwavering hardness of his powerful tool. She carefully straddled him and leaned down to kiss him passionately. She felt him poke her labia and she moaned softly. She pressed her oily boobs to his chest and began to grind her wet lips against the length of his shaft. She shuddered and instinctively pushed backwards, feeling him press further against her cunt. He responded to her kiss with equal fervor, entwining his tongue with hers, running his hands over her oily body. He could feel the moist heat from her and his hands went to her hips and her bottom, rubbing, kneading, and squeezing the globes of flesh.

Sheila began to moan softly through their kisses. She slowly moved her waist; his hardness slowly parted her wet lips, and she gasped as her cunt willingly received him.

"I want the tip," she breathed in his mouth, "I want to feel only the tip..."

She rode his glans for a few moments, being careful not to plunge down his entire length. Her wet juices slid down his shaft, and Kunle gripped her hips tight to control her movements when he felt the sensitive nerves begin to fire. He moved his hands up her sides and closer to her breasts, and Sheila rose slightly to give him access to them. He cupped them gently, his thumbs gently rubbing her nipples, and he felt her sink a bit lower to accommodate a few more inches.

"Hnnnngh," she moaned as he gave her nipples a gentle suck. She bit down on her lower lip and her eyes glazed over and she sank him even further in her. Before she had a chance to recover, he acted fast - he gripped her waist and thrust his hips upwards. Sheila gasped and almost passed out as he burst into her.

"A-are you okay?" he asked.

She nodded vigorously, clamping her muscles, and willing herself to relax as she tried to accommodate him. She hadn't had a dick in her for like how long? Three, maybe four years? Her head spun in all directions, and she felt dizzy. Her body finally managed to swallow his entire length and she lay sprawled on him for a few moments trying to get used to the feeling. The initial shock passed and she managed to relax. She opened her eyes and sat up as he put his hands on her hips to steady her. She leaned forward again and moved her waist back and forth. Kunle met her movements with his own slow thrusts. Her movements increased and her breathing quickened. The bed began to creak and the liquid sounds of their mating became louder. His eyes were drawn to her breasts as they began to flop and bounce with her movements. She pushed back from him, running her fingers over her head and using only her strong hips to rotate and dance on him. Kunle's hands fondled and squeezed her bottom, guiding her as she bounced up and down and back and forth.

12