The Cleaning Girl Pt. 05

Story Info
Things threaten to upend what they've found for each other.
5.1k words
4.67
823
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kunle returned to his quarters in a very happy mood. He now knew he had cured his problem and now had a beautiful young girl to himself. He thanked his lucky stars and thanked God for curing him of this ailment and for bringing this beautiful angel his way.

He picked up his phone to give her a call. He was sure she would have been home. He switched the phone on and scrolled through his contacts. He changed her name "Sheila" to "BabyGirl". He noticed a text message come in but he was too elated with himself to read it. He dialed his new baby's number, and she picked up at the first ring.

"Baby, I'm home!!!! I was just going to call you," she heard her say.

"Great. I hope your aunt wasn't angry you came in late."

"No. I met only the kids at home. She and uncle went out."

"Honey, I'm glad you came today. Thank you so much for helping me out today to find out...you know..."

Sheila laughed over the phone. "I know baby, I know. I'm glad I was able to help you, but you don't need to thank me. I told you, I'm yours now. Just promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"Promise me that with your new-found energy, you won't fuck me to death."

"Come on baby," Kunle laughed.

"I'm serious Kunle. I was scared when I saw that monster dick of yours. I almost fainted just from the sight alone. And the way you handled me...God knows you shook me."

"Okay I promise I will take it easy on you anytime we make love."

"You sure?"

"Trust me baby."

"Trust you? With that weapon you have? Mba!!!"

Kunle laughed. "Sheila, I will not do anything to hurt you. I promise."

"You promise me? You give me your word?"

"I give you my word."

Sheila sighed. "You know what Kunle? I've been thinking a lot about you lately." She paused. "I have to confess something to you."

"What's it?" he asked.

"Ever since you told me about your...problem, I had been hoping you...you know...open up more to me about it."

"But I told you all about it." Kunle replied.

"I know you did. What I meant was I hoped you ask me to...you know...help," she whispered shyly, "but when you asked me today, I wasn't too sure anymore."

She sighed again. "I'm glad you had me make up my mind about it afterwards." She concluded.

Kunle looked at his watch. They had been talking for almost thirty minutes. "Sheila, baby" he said, "You were the only person I knew could help me. I honestly wasn't sure how you were going to react. I was nervous as well, but I'm glad you saw it my way. Now I have you. I promise I'll never let you go."

"Kunleeeeeee..." she whined.

"Yes baby?"

"I don't know...I think I'm falling for you."

"Please do. Don't think about it. I love you already myself."

"Now you're making me miss you. I wish I was right by your side now."

"Baby, I promise you, we will make it official on Monday. I promised you a date, remember?"

"Yesss."

He heard some chattering in the background. "My aunt and her husband are back. I'll call you before I go to bed."

"Okay baby. Kisses."

"I...I...I can't say it." She said.

"Go ahead baby. I know you do, but just go ahead."

She paused for a while. "I...I love you Kunle..."

"I love you too baby. I'll talk to you later."

He hung up the call, his mind and body at peace. "I'm not going to disappoint this one," he told himself. "No matter what, I'll try my best."

---------------------------------------

Sometime later after devouring a large bowl of eba and egusi soup, he remembered the call that had been trying to come through earlier. He picked up his phone and navigated to his missed calls. He didn't recognize the number but saw that it had been used to send him a text. He opened the text and read the contents. He sat up in surprise when he realized who it was from.

********

"Hello Kunle. I'm so sorry for bugging you today. I wanted to come over but I got holed up at a meeting at work and traffic was just not my friend. I know I'm the last person you want to set your eyes upon right now after the way I treated you, but I really need to see you. Please call me when you can. Miss you so much."

Lara.

********

Lara? What the hell?!!!!

------------------------------------

Lara?!!!! What the hell did she want? He read the text again just to be sure his mind wasn't playing tricks on him, or had she sent it to the wrong number? Yep, that was his name plain on the text. Or was it another Kunle she wanted to send the text too?

One part of his mind told him to damn her and ignore the text, the other part urged him to call to see what she wanted. He hesitated, not knowing which part of his mind to listen to. It had been how long now? Five, six months? He hated to admit it, but even after the incident at the party, some part of him had secretly hoped one day she would come back. Even after Sheila came into the picture, a part of him wanted Lara back. After a while he had finally admitted to himself it was all a pipe dream and she was gone. That's why he had decided to pour out his heart to Sheila. Now that they were about to finally make their relationship official, she now decides that she wanted to see him, throwing doubts in his mind. Kunle, he told himself, don't let this lady ruin what you have now. She's from your past and should and must remain in your past. Don't let an old relationship destroy what you are trying to build with Sheila. She's a good girl, and she loves you dearly. Don't destroy her trust and love in you, the reasonable part of his mind told him. But all that aside, deep down within him, he knew he still loved Lara, no matter what she had done to him. He thought he had gotten over her already, and he didn't know why he still had those feelings for her.

His mind travelled back to when they met in NYSC Camp, how he had asked her to the Bonfire night, their first kiss that night when he saw her back to her hostel, to when they both started seeing each other after Camp. He remembered all those long midnight phone calls they made, when he would play lovely music and whisper sweet nothings to her over the phone while she wept with joy, to when he finally proposed to her on the day of their passing out. He had saved every spare naira he had, how much he had scrounged just to save for the ring.

He remembered when he started hearing the rumors after she had been retained in the bank she served in, and how her behavior towards him had changed over time. He didn't want to believe any of it and had not confronted her. He told to her several times he wanted her to meet his mum, but each time he planned the journey, she had come up with one last minute excuse or the other. He should have known by then, but he had convinced himself that it was the stress of her job. She had received a large promotion and all the perks, and soon had been flying out the country for trainings, seminars, and conferences, sometimes without telling him. The big girl status eventually got to her head. His inadequacies in bed did not help matters either, and all of that cumulated to that day. Now her head had finally come out of the clouds, she wants to see him? She misses him? Is this some sort of joke?

He stared hard at his phone. Maybe just a harmless call, he thought. But if you do, you know yourself. If she starts crying over the phone, you know you will cave in. Just let sleeping dogs lie and face who you have now.

Sighing, he deleted the text and the number from his phone before he could memorize it. He didn't want to be tempted to call her if he kept on seeing that number on his call log.

---------------------

Monday afternoon. Kunle had told his boss he was leaving early that day. His mind was focused on his date with Sheila. He searched online for a lovely restaurant and had found one in Lekki that overlooked the ocean. He called to make inquiries and made reservations for that evening.

He got home at around four in the afternoon and changed into the new shirt he had bought for the occasion. He remembered the last time this had happened, and immediately shook his head to clear his mind. No thoughts of Lara tonight please. Tonight's Sheila's night. He called her up to tell her he was on his way to pick her up for their date. Knowing very well that her aunt wouldn't tolerate her coming home so late, she had informed her she was going to visit an old friend's sister from back home for the evening. Her friend's sister lived somewhere on the Island and had agreed to let her stay.

Kunle called for an Uber. He gave him the directions to Sheila's friend's place and within forty-five minutes, they had pulled up in front of a pretty building. He came down and dialed Sheila's number.

"Hello baby, I'm here," he said when she picked up.

"Okay honey, I'll be out."

Ten minutes later, she came out with her friend's sister. Kunle only had eyes for her and didn't even see the friend. She wore an armless blood red gown which molded her figure, showing off an ample amount of cleavage and stopped just below her knees. She had a beautiful deep-blue jacket over the gown. She had recently braided her hair and her luscious lips were colored with a shade that matched her dress. Her silver ear-rings sparkled in the dim evening sun, a matching necklace around her delicate neck. A pair of high-heel sandals adorned her feet. She looked stunning.

"Bros, this your babe set well oh." Even the cab guy gaped like a moron.

Kunle finally found his voice and greeted the friend, not taking her eyes off Sheila for a second.

He smiled and took her in his arms, planting a quick peck on her lips.

"Please don't keep her out for too long oh. This is Lagos." Her friend admired.

"Don't worry, she's safe with me."

They got into the car and zoomed off to their date.

--------------------------

Lara was not happy at all. Kunle never called her, and she knew he had received the text. She had moped throughout the day at work and finally decided to go home. She had instructed her maid not to disturb her and had been in her bedroom for a couple of hours when her phone rang. It was Dupe.

"Iyawo Kunle(Kunle's wife), bawo ni(how's it going)?"

"Shey o gbadun bayi(Are you in your right senses)?"

"Where you dey(where are you)?"

"Where else I go dey(where else will I be)? I dey my house(I'm at home)."

"Okay. Dress up. We are going out tonight."

"Iwo ati tani(You and who)?"

"You and I. Since you don't want to forget about your ex, Joseph(her own boyfriend) made reservations for us at a restaurant in Lekki."

"Who is "us"?"

"Me, him, Kemi, her boyfriend, Charles, and you. We are not taking no for an answer."

Lara groaned. "Dupe, I'm not in the mood."

"You better dress up and get ready. They are already on their way to pick me up. From there we will come to you."

"O da, mo ti gbo(alright, I've heard)." She was already thinking of what to wear.

"Forget about that small boy. For all we know, maybe na ihn gbola you dey miss(maybe youre missing his dick). You should let Charles give you a nice, long fuck, maybe you will forget about Kunle."

"Ode ni e. Onisokuso oshi(Stupid idiot)." Lara laughed.

"Abeg get ready jare."

"I've heard."

--------------------------

Kunle and Sheila arrived at the beautiful restaurant. He paid the driver and taking Sheila's hand, he led her into the posh restaurant.

"Wow Kunle, this place is beautiful!" she remarked.

"Not as beautiful as you my princess," he replied.

He confirmed his reservation with the maître D' and the sharply dressed man led them to a table on the covered deck overlooking the ocean. The view was breathtaking, and Sheila was mesmerized. A waiter came over and placed two menus in front of them. Sheila glanced at hers and gasped.

"Kunle, these prices!!! Can...canwe afford this?"

"Let me worry about that baby. I promised you a date and money is not a problem. Let's just enjoy ourselves. Just order whatever you want."

Sheila stared at the menu, unsure of what she should have. The names were very strange to her. She looked at him confused.

"I-I really don't know what to get," she stammered.

"Okay, I'll order for you."

As if on cue, the waiter appeared, and he ordered a Shrimp Alfredo pasta with baked salmon for her and a Chicken parmesan pasta bowl for himself. He ordered a pair of Chapmans to drink and after a few minutes, the waiter brought a bowl of garlic bread sticks and Caesar Salad while they waited for their main dishes. Kunle watched her while she nibbled on her salad. Her expression amused him as she screwed up her nose from the unfamiliar taste.

"Sheila, stop acting like a bush(uncivilized) girl," he laughed.

She looked at him unamused.

"You brought me here. How won't you expect me to act bush?"

"Try the garlic bread. You might like it better."

She reached for one of the bread sticks. She took a small bite, chewed for a few moments, and took a bigger one. He laughed. She glared at him while she ate three of them.

"Okay don't overstuff yourself. The main dish isn't here yet."

She smiled and set the delicious item down, picking up her napkin and wiping her lips. The evening sun setting behind her over the ocean was a breathtaking sight. He grabbed his phone and told her to smile. He took three shots. The pictures were beautiful. He got up, sat beside her, pulled his arm around her, and took some more shots of them both.

"This is a moment I want to capture forever," he said.

He showed her the pictures and she smiled. Shortly after, their main dishes arrived and they settled down to eat.

----------------------

Lara, Dupe, and their friends drove into the car park. They all walked into the beautiful restaurant. They were ushered to a large table where they gave their orders when the waiter arrived. They chattered and laughed as they waited for their food.

Dupe looked out over the deck and her attention was caught by the beautiful couple sitting out there. She admired the young lady. She was very beautiful. She had on a pretty red gown, and she had it in her mind to walk over to ask where she got it from when her companion stood up and moved over to her side of the table. Something about him seemed familiar and she looked closer. Immediately he turned, his phone in hand as he took pictures, her eyes bulged in surprise and her fork dropped from her hand. She tapped her friend on her arm. Lara bent over and she whispered in her ear.

"I think your beau is here."

"Who?" Lara inquired.

"Kunle."

"WHERE?!!!" she demanded, frantically looking around.

"Don't be so obvious. Your seven o'clock."

Lara turned her head round and finally saw him. She saw the girl with him and her jaw dropped. So he had moved on. She felt a pang of envy develop in her belly and she suddenly lost her appetite. Dupe caught her expression and patted her hand.

"It's okay. Just forget about him. It's obvious he has moved on."

For the next hour, she watched them closely. She saw the love between them and she was really jealous. So Kunle finally replaced her? So soon? It has JUST been five months. How could he replace her that fast? She kept an eye on them while she nibbled her food.

---------------------

"I need to freshen up a bit. I'm stuffed." Sheila finally remarked as she placed her fork on the almost empty plate. She had thoroughly enjoyed her dinner. They had chatted while they ate, and she finally relaxed and enjoyed her food. She needed to take a pee and touch up her make-up.

"Okay don't be too long. I'll be waiting for you."

"Were you going to leave me here?" She smiled and picked up her handbag. She headed towards the ladies' room.

Dupe watched her friend closely as she shot glances at Kunle and his girl on the open deck. What was she planning to do? She didn't want her to do anything rash and she was already beginning to regret alerting her to Kunle's presence. Suddenly, Lara reached out and pulled her arm.

"What's it?" Dupe asked, surprised at the tight grip.

Lara gestured to the other side of the room. Dupe looked over and saw the young girl walking towards the restroom.

"I'm going to the restroom. Keep an eye on Kunle for me." she said.

She waltzed over to the restroom, a plan forming in her mind.

---------------

Sheila flushed the toilet and stepped out of the stall. She greeted the lady that was standing in front of the large mirror. The lady greeted her back.

Lara studied the girl. No wonder Kunle moved on. The girl was stunning. She was somehow intimidated by her beauty and youth. She wondered how she looked with her glasses off and her question was answered when the young lady took them off to powder her nose.

"So how do you like it here?" Lara asked her.

"Well..." the girl said, surprised that she spoke to her, "to be honest, I'm kind of intimidated. This experience is new to me. My boyfriend brought me here. This is our first time out together."

Lara felt a jab of jealousy. "Really? Your first time out together and he brought you here?"

"I was confused myself. This place is quite expensive to be honest."

"Are you sure he's not just trying to impress you for other things?"

"What do you mean?" The girl looked at her in the mirror.

"Well," Lara said, pulling out her lipstick and applying it to her lips, "I'm not suggesting anything, but are you sure he's not doing this to get to you? You know, trying to win your heart just to...you know...get into your bed?"

"Excuse me do I know you?" Sheila remarked, anger flashing across her beautiful face, "What's all this meaningless talk for? Kunle loves me and I love him too!!!!"

"Look I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, and I may be wrong about you. Hell, I don't even know you. I just find it odd for a man to bring such a young and beautiful girl like you to a place like this if he doesn't have any hidden plans."

Lara could see some looks of doubt creep in behind those angry beautiful eyes. She pressed on.

"Look I'm not trying to cause any issues between you and your..." she forced herself to spit out the word, "...boyfriend. I just want you to be careful. I watched the two of you where you sat, and my mind couldn't help but feel he is trying to take advantage of you."

Sheila's eyes fell. "Why are you telling me this?" she asked sadly.

Lara took her arm gently. "Look, you are a very beautiful young girl. I've been around men long enough to know that they are just randy old goats, no matter what age they are. I just want you to be careful. I've been hurt by men in the past and this is exactly how they behave. They will whisper sweet nothings to you, take you to fancy places, buy you expensive stuff, but their main aim is to get you to sleep with them, after which they either break up with you or move on to someone more mature. I vowed never to see that happen again."

"Please stop telling me this!!! I don't want to hear anything anymore. STOP IT!!!" Sheila yelled.

"I'm sorry. That's just the truth. It's an old wives' tale. Just be careful my dear. Don't let our little discussion upset you. Just be careful and don't let him use you." Lara concluded.

She patted the young lady on her shoulder and left the bathroom to join her friends. Dupe pulled her aside when she finally got to their table.

"What did you do in there?" she demanded.

"Oh nothing," Lara replied, a smirk on her face, "I just had a little chat with her, that's all."

"I hope you didn't upset the young girl. I know you can do that."

"Why will I? We just chatted about things generally."

Dupe didn't believe her. She had a sinking feeling her friend had said some things to the girl she shouldn't have.

--------------------

Sheila stood in front of the mirror staring at herself. Could it be true? Did Kunle just want her for her body? She didn't want to believe all the lady told her, but somehow, she had put some serious concerns in her mind. Why bring her to such a fancy restaurant if he didn't just want to impress her? Why all the prim and properness?

12