The Cleaning Girl Pt. 08

Story Info
They have the chance to build their love without any issues.
1.8k words
4.83
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

Kunle stroked her smooth skin as he glided his firm but measured thrusts into her from behind. He cupped her boobs, pinched her hard nipples, caressed her light skin. Sheila purred. She lay partially on her back, her body bent towards him, her leg resting over his hips as she pushed firmly into his crotch. His dick was buried deep in her as far as it could go. She looked up at his face with glazed, glassy eyes and her hand reached up to caress his cheek as he slowly fucked her, trying hard to control himself from releasing his spunk into her.

It was Sunday. After the encounter at Lara's place the day before, Sheila had seen how much he had been seething. He had told her afterwards to go home, and he would see her when next she came. It was obvious he was still very much upset, and that had kept her worried. So after church today, she immediately jumped on the next available okada and headed for his place.

She had met him in a somewhat better mood, which was a great relief to her. After cooking some food and they had eaten, she had willingly seduced him. He had tried to resist at first, stating he was not in the right frame of mind and did not want to upset her, but one look at that smoking hot body of hers as seductively stripped herself of her Sunday clothes and he began to think it was really not such a bad idea. She had finally made his mind up for him when she dropped her naked self between his legs and pulled out and shoved his already hardened member down her throat with the feeblest of protests from him. Right now, about fifteen to twenty minutes later, she felt him begin to approach his climax.

"Oh baby...you want me to cum, hmm...don't you baby?" he whispered hoarsely.

Sheila shuddered and took a sharp intake of breath. "Ohhh...Kunle...please come...I'm so tired...please release for me...hnnnghh..."

"Tell me you want me to cum," his thrusts increased in tempo slightly.

"I want you to cummmm..." she gasped in reply. Her face had a dazed, helpless look plastered all over. Kunle slid an arm under her and squeezed her breast again, giving her hard nipple another hard tweak. She moaned loudly.

"Say please..." he commanded. He reached down between their legs to stroke her clit. At the same time, he took her other breast in his mouth and began to suck hard.

"Please Kunle...you are...I want you to...ohhh..." She couldn't decide which source of pleasure to focus on, so she just surrendered.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please I...ah...I want you to COMEEEE..." she moaned. Her body was now shaking in anticipation of his release. Kunle felt her muscles clench tighter around his probing shaft. She tried to stop his thrusts by pushing back against him with her hand to no avail.

"Oh...I'm cumming!!!" she gasped. Her muscles clenched and tightened around him, the contractions milking his already sensitive shaft. That brought him over.

"Okay baby...I'm going to cumm...OHHH BABY I'M CÜMMING...OHHH!!!!"

"Please don't come inside..." she begged.

Kunle froze and tried to hold back for a moment longer, but the accumulated sensation was just too much for me to bear. His hips vibrated, and with a few final thrusts and an "OHH BABY!!!!" he pulled out of her. He groaned loudly and stroked himself rapidly as, with his head spinning, he sent several generous streaks onto her belly. The intensity was so much that he literally coated her tummy with so much sperm. Sheila squealed as she felt the warmth of his man-milk wash over her skin. He finally stopped cumming and they lay there sweating, spent, and smelling of raw sex.

"Kunle...please...you are too intense. I can't seem to get enough of you." Sheila panted as she regained her breath enough to talk. Her eyes were closed, and her chest heaved as she regained her senses. He leaned over her and stared down at her naked body as she lay beside him peacefully. Her racing heart slowed down and her breath returned to normal. She opened her eyes and looked up at him affectionately as he caressed her, tracing his fingers over her naked skin, gently stroking her breasts, teasing her nipples as he watched them grow hard. He heard a soft gasp escape her lips.

"Kunle!!!!!!!!!!! Is this how you are when you are angry?"

"Angry? Why would I be angry with you?"

"I mean," she said, brushing her hands against his face, "after...what happened yesterday."

"You mean at Lara's? Please forget about her. I'm done with her."

She rolled over onto one side. "I feel kinda sorry for her."

Kunle stared at her in disbelief. "Sheila, this is a lady who ruined my heart, who almost ruined US. She had it coming. Why should you feel sorry for her?"

"I don't know." She bit her lip. "I think you were...maybe a bit too harsh on her. Maybe you could have been a little bit more...subtle about the whole thing."

"There's nothing to be subtle about. She deserved all the words I gave her, and even more."

Sheila heard the tenseness in his voice. "Wow. I don't want to get on your bad side then. That Kunle scares me."

"Baby, she had it coming. Whose side are you on anyway, huh?" he asked, grabbing her breasts with both hands.

"YOURS BABY!!! YOURS!!!" she replied quickly.

He pushed her on her back, a breast in each hand, and straddled her chest.

"I doubt it." He began to squeeze them and pinch her nipples. Sheila gasped.

"Why Sheila? Why do you feel sorry for her?" he asked, an evil smile forming on his face.

"No Kunle, I...I don't feel sorry for her!!!" she pleaded, whimpering.

"I'm going to deal with you till you beg me to stop."

"Please Kunle," Sheila gasped and smiled. "I'M ON YOUR SIDE!!!! I'M ON YOUR SIDE!!!!"

He grabbed his already growing dick in his hand and pressed the head hard on each hard nipple. A shiver ran through her and a loud moan escaped her lips. He slapped it all over her boobs.

"You'll learn the hard way to respect your man," he joked.

Sheila's eyes flashed. In an instant, she had grabbed his balls, paralyzing him in her tight grip.

"Oh, nice," she smirked, giving them a tight squeeze, "so you're not so tough after all."

She continued to caress them in her hand, giving a warning squeeze whenever he made any sudden movements.

"Okay Sheila, I give up," he exclaimed as she squeezed again.

"Do you promise to stop bullying me?" she demanded, her eyes fiery red pieces of coal.

"Yes. I'll stop bullying you."

She grabbed his shaft with her other hand and started stroking. His head began to spin from the sensation of pain and pleasure. He tried getting off her chest but she held his balls tight, stroking him harder until he was blabbing, pleading with his eyes.

Sheila was in stitches. She laughed so hard her sides hurt. She released her grip on him slightly and he slipped off her quickly. In a flash, she was after him, reaching to regain her hold on him. Laughing, they wrestled all over the bed, tangling the sheets into a mess. He tried grabbing her boobs and she dodged him while making attempts to grab his dick and balls again. Several times, he would pin her on her tummy and use his now reenergized dick to smack her naked butt. She would squeal and squirm in laughter, trying so hard to avoid him while they played. Another time she pinned him down, rubbing her tits all over his face and body, sliding down and wrap them round his leaking rod and titfucking him for a few seconds, her eyes glittering while he moaned. She then sprung like a cat and they resumed their roughhousing.

After a long while, she finally gave in. "Okay, I give up, I GIVE UP!!!" she panted, collapsing over him. His hands caressed up and down her back while they tried to catch their breath. She could feel his dick between them. She looked at him lustfully as she rubbed herself against his member, her breasts pressed firmly into his chest.

"That feels veeeeerrrrryyyyy hard," she remarked.

Moving his hips, his dick slipped down and poked her moist cunt. She moved gently, rubbing her cleft on his shaft. He could feel the heat emanating from her core. Her eyes told him everything she wanted him to know. He moved his hips and slowly slipped him into her. She heaved a sigh of contentment.

"Slowly baby," she sighed as he held her in his arms. "I want this to be relaxing. Bring me down from the clouds!"

They rocked against each other. Her muscles squeezed him as they contracted in pleasure. They lay like that for a while, quietly enjoying the afterglow of their play. He felt her tense up. "Are you okay baby?"

"Yesssss baby...I'm about to cummmm..."

"Take it slow baby, let it flow through you. Don't rush it."

Sheila relaxed and felt the glow of her climax wash over her.

"Ohhhhh baby..." she whispered.

He felt her muscles squeeze him, willing him to cum with her. He held on and when she finally relaxed, he rolled her off him and knelt over her chest again. Sheila reached up and grabbed his throbbing member slick with her juices. The unspoken words in her eyes told him what she wanted to do. She stroked a few times and his ejaculation exploded from him. She shut her eyes and mouth tight as she doused his milk all over her face. She smeared the rest of his gravy over her breasts. She managed to open her eyes and smiled at him.

"That was a lot," she laughed. She lay there for a little while before carefully rolling off the bed.

"Baby, I really don't want to, but I really have to leave soon," she whined. It was already about five hours since she came.

He sighed. "Yeah I know. I'll give you a bath before you go."

"Not on your life. If you do I'll not leave here today. Maybe some other time."

He held her smeared face in his hands and kissed her lips affectionately.

"Baby, you are a part of me now. Always remember that, okay?"

"Yes I know baby. I know. I won't ever forget that. Now I really have to go. Don't make it tough for me okay?"

She reluctantly released herself from his embrace and he watched as she walked naked into the bathroom. He heard her start up the shower.

"Oh what the heck," he thought after a while, jumping up to join his baby in the shower.