The Clearing Ch. 02

Story Info
A couples relationship is tested on a camping trip.
6.2k words
3.49
5.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This is fantasy.

By the time the tent was set up, it was dark and cold. Tired and frustrated, Alexa and Mark were also very hungry. Mark had brought hot dogs and marshmallows for dinner, but they had to make a fire to cook them, and neither Alexa nor Mark had ever made a fire before. Marie and Zac hadn't come out of the camper, but Mark and Alexa could hear them inside, laughing and listening to what sounded like a raunchy movie.

"I'll go find some wood," Mark said, seeing Alexa shivering. She shook her head in agreement, and Mark traipsed off into the forest, using his phone as a flashlight. He hadn't thought to charge the battery, which was running low, but with Alexa cold and hungry and so many trees around, he was sure he would find some wood soon enough.

Alexa went to the car to get the hot dogs and marshmallows. They were in the back of the car in a cooler. Alexa dug through the cold food, but it was too dark in the back to see what anything was. Unable to find the hot dogs, she grabbed the cooler and pulled it from the car. It slipped out of her hands and banged loudly on the ground, threatening to break. Hungry and angry, Alexa hunched over, grabbed the handle, and dragged it to the picnic table to try to get a better look inside, but she was still unable to find the hot dogs among the ice.

At the picnic table, she looked for Mark, but he was nowhere in sight, so she sat at the table and looked through the cooler again, this time finding the marshmallows. Popping one into her mouth, she held it against her warm tongue - the fluffy piece of sugar dissolving in her puffy cheeks.

As she snacked, the camper opened, and out stepped Zac. He wore an open, fur-lined coat and a pair of gold-colored jeans. He had no shirt underneath his jacket, and his ripped, muscular torso was exposed. He said something to Marie inside, laughed loudly, and then strolled over to the picnic table barefoot.

"You okay?" Zac said to Alexa a nonchalant smile on his lips.

"Yeah," she muttered. Not happy to see him.

"Where's Matt?" Zac asked.

"It's Mark!" Alexa snapped, gesturing towards the woods. "He went to get some firewood."

"Hope he finds some," Zac said, ignoring Alexa's foul mood. "It's getting dark. Did you bring something warmer than that sweater?"

Alexa instinctually looked down at her hoodie but didn't answer. When she looked up, Zac was watching her with a cocky smile on his face. He then slipped his coat off, revealing large, muscular arms.

"Here," he smirked. "I'm hot anyways."

Alexa looked at the coat and then at him, her gaze lingering on his massive arms. It's not like she hadn't met muscular and fit men before. She was a volleyball player after all. An athlete. Mark himself worked out though he wasn't Zac's level of strength. The problem with men like Zac wasn't their muscles, it was their personality. Like her mother always said, they were more interested in having fun than settling down. They were men interested in only one thing. Zac had stuck with Marie for a few months, but it wasn't going to last, and the sooner Marie realized that the better.

"No thanks," Alexa said.

"Don't be stupid. You're cold," Zac said firmly, holding out the coat.

"You're just trying to show off."

"I'm just trying to be nice," Zac said softly, catching Alexa off guard. Trying not to show it, she stayed silent, and after a minute, Zac added, "Whatever. You want to be cold? That's your problem."

Zac then threw the coat on the table and headed back to the camper.

"Did you come out here just to show off, or did you want to gloat too?" Alexa called after him, stopping him in his tracks.

"I came out here because Marie was worried about you. What am I supposed to gloat about?"

"Your camper or your truck or that stupid movie you're watching in there. All that stuff you're always talking about."

"I got more than that to show off." Zac said, grabbing his crotch. "There's also your sex freak of a sister."

"Don't talk about her that way."

"Why not?"

"Because she is my sister you creep!" Alexa shouted, red in the face.

Zac inched towards her, moving like a panther, "You could learn a lot from your sister."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alexa spat.

"It means I saw you two fucking in the missionary position when we came in."

Alexa's cheeks turned beet red as she remembered Mark insider of her earlier that day. She had been so close to finishing... Alexa looked down at the picnic table in embarrassment.

"For what it's worth you look even better naked than your sister does," Zac said quietly.

Angry again, Alexa glared at Zac, "You can't say things like that to me!"

"Why not Alexa? You know you're better too."

"Are you serious!? I have a boyfriend. You're dating my sister!" Alexa said, huffing.

"Ahh right. Boyfriend. If he were a real man, he wouldn't have left you here alone. He would have known how to keep you warm. Would have thrown that shit-smelling tent away. Would have you sitting by a fire right now, getting the hot dogs ready. If he knew anything about survival, he would have put you up in luxury like I have with Marie."

At the mention of her sister's name, Alexa glanced at the camper. The door was still closed, and the movie was still playing, but she couldn't hear Marie. She wondered if she had heard them talking. Maybe it was better if she did.

"It's just camping."

Zac took another step closer to Alexa. He had a wicked glint in his eye, "It's not just camping. In the end, there isn't anything else out here but our primal instinct. Fuck. Fight. Eat. Sleep. That's all we need to worry about, and that's all men and women really want anyway. A real man wouldn't have pulled out and let you run away when we pulled up. A real man would have finished the job. He would have shown the world that you're his woman."

"You're such a misogynist," Alexa snarled, though she felt herself short of breath thinking about Mark taking her like Zac described. She envisioned Zac and Marie pulling up in his giant truck as Mark held her down. Envisioned them stepping down out of the truck and walking over as he pumped his cock in and out of her. She pictured him taking her as they watched...

"Oh? I see," Zac said, face hardening, heading for the table where his fur-lined coat lay. He picked it up and slung it over his broad shoulders. "I guess I'll just take my coat back then. Don't need a man or a man's coat to protect you, oh no. You got Fuck. Fight. Eat and Sleep covered. You know how to find me when you need me. Just follow the sound of your sister screaming my name."

"Fuck you!" she yelled at him as he walked back to the camper and ripped the door open. Not long after she heard them fucking again and saw the camper rocking back and forth.

And sure enough, she heard her sister scream. "Oh Zac! Yes! Fuck me Zac! Zac! Oh please! Zac! Fuck me!!!"

------

Mark wandered around the forest looking for wood for the fire with his phone pointed at the ground. There was plenty to be had, and he gathered it in his arms without paying attention to where he was going or how far from camp he was.

The forest seemed to close around him - he didn't hear anything that Alexa and Zac said among the eerie sounds of trees, nor did he see them in the dense branches, pines, and leaves.

He enjoyed meandering through the woods even though it was dark and cold. He felt like he was doing something good for Alexa, and that he was getting in touch with nature. He forgot about the battery on his phone, and by the time his light flickered off, he had a lot of sticks bundled in his arms.

He made his way through the dark but didn't make it far before he fell, and the sticks he carried scattered on the ground. Pricked by the sticks, and bruised from the fall, he picked himself up again and groped on his hands and knees for the lost sticks, finding some, but not all of them. He looked in each direction, and for the first time, felt scared. He wasn't sure where to go, and he couldn't see the tree line to the edge of the clearing.

-----

After an hour of waiting, Alexa was shivering and her skin felt needled with ice, so she sat up from the bench and moved to the car. There, the mountain breeze wasn't such a big deal though while it was warmer in the car, it was still cold. She had never been camping before. Neither had Marie before she met Zac.

Marie had sold her on how beautiful it was - and how good the sex with Zac had been. Alexa had refused to hear the details of course, but Marie had said that Zac was an animal in the woods - a real savage - though that didn't seem much different than how she described him otherwise.

Mark wasn't a bad lover, but he wasn't an animal and she had wondered before they came to the clearing, if being out here, he might change... After listening to Zac talk about "Fuck. Fight. Eat. Sleep" and freezing and starving in the car, she couldn't help but think it might have been a mistake.

Marie and Alexa had always been competitive, but Alexa, as the older sister, always won. Alexa had better grades. Was a better athlete. Was more in shape. Better behaved and if she was honest, more loved by her parents. Marie might have been more popular with certain boys... but Alexa and her parents knew why THAT was. Alexa, despite her beauty, had only dated good boys, and there were only so many of those. She had wondered sometimes what it might be like to be with someone different.

Her Mom and Dad had talked to Marie multiple times about her promiscuity. It was a miracle she didn't get pregnant, her mother once confessed. In truth, Alexa knew Marie was smarter than that.

Alexa and Marie hadn't exactly gotten along. Only recently had they started to fix things. She had tried to steer Marie away from Zac. He was older and by all accounts, a cocky, conceited prick, and Marie, though not innocent, was only twenty. Nothing had worked, and Marie had simply fallen more in love with him the more she had tried to get them apart. The best Alexa could figure was that she liked Zac because he was rich and because, (even though she didn't want to admit it) he was hot. What Zac saw in Marie, Alexa wasn't sure. Though listening to Marie scream Zac's name in the camper, she had an idea.

Mark was Alexa's typical boyfriend. He was attractive and her age. He had a good career plan, was doing well in school and he was nice. Everything was good... But he didn't hold her down. Didn't take control. Didn't show the world that she was his alone... Mark had been gone an hour. Hungry. Cold. Horny. She hoped he would come back soon to warm her up like a real man would, she heard Zac's voice in her head say.

---

Walking through the dark, Mark thought about Alexa. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and far out of his league, he knew. His friends didn't believe him when he first showed them a picture - they thought it was photoshopped. It was only when they met her that they realized he was telling the truth.

He hoped she was OK and not mad at him for being gone so long. How hard could it be to start a fire when he got back? He had brought matches. The wood he carried seemed dry.

He and Alexa just had to survive for three days. Then he wouldn't have to see Zac again for another month or so. Though, three days with Zac seemed like forever, especially with the way he treated Marie - like she was his personal sex slave. He didn't understand how anyone, Alexa, or Marie, could stand him.

----

It was even colder for Alexa than it had been before when she stepped back into the clearing. The wind had picked up, and she had to fight the urge to get back in the car. She was worried about Mark - it had been another half hour without a word, and he might be lost.

As she walked to the camper, she listened for any movement. All she could hear was the sound of another movie as she approached. Thank God, she thought, they're finally done. Hopefully, that was it for the whole trip. How often could people have sex anyways?

She could feel the heat coming from the camper as she knocked on the door. It felt good to be close to it and when it opened, more heat flooded out from the door. She wished that she could go inside and warm herself up, but there was a large cock in her way. Zac stood before her in the doorway, fully nude.

His cock sat at eye level - not so unlike where it would be if she were giving him a blowjob. It's so thick, she thought before covering her eyes like the good girl she was.

"Can you put some pants on?" Alexa said, her hands over her eyes.

"Nah," Zac said. "This is a nudist camper. Got to be naked if you want to get in here right babe?!"

"Whoo!" Marie shouted in response.

Marie, who Alexa hadn't seen but now spied on the bed between Zac's legs, was also naked. Her perky breasts peeked out from the covers. Her nipples were erect and her hair was a mess. Alexa blushed at her sister's nakedness then peeked again at Zac's cock, before realizing she had been caught a second time peeping.

"What do you need?" Zac said, his voice light with amusement.

Alexa could feel the heat coming from the camper and Zac. His muscular body was practically steaming.

"Mark hasn't come back yet," Alexa said, head down, ignoring her instinct to look up when someone spoke to her.

"Do you think he's lost?" Zac said.

"No. He's just... idk. He left about an hour and a half ago."

"Ok. Don't be scared Alexa," Zac said, "I'll go find him."

Alexa didn't think that Mark would appreciate her sending Zac after him. After all, the way he had reacted to setting up the tent earlier... He wasn't going to like it. But she didn't know what to do and she was genuinely worried about him. She was also surprised by Zac's quick action and the care he had when he said he would go look for him, but she was still defensive about what he had said and how nude he was.

"I'm not scared... He's just been gone a little while," Alexa said peeking up again and regretting it when she saw Zac's thick member staring back at her like a cyclops.

"Gotta go rescue Mark babe!" Zac yelled as he threw on a pair of pants and shoes, leaving his torso visible again as he threw his coat on. Distracted by the bulge in his pants as he stepped down, she didn't move out of the way quick enough and they banged into each other. Falling backwards, Zac caught her in his arms.

Then Alexa heard Mark calling out to her.

----

"Alexa!" Mark chortled out when he stumbled into the clearing with what was left of the measly firewood pile in his arms, but she didn't seem to hear, nor could he see her in the darkness by the tent or in the car. He took blind steps forward, carrying the firewood, his eyes scanning the clearing for movement.

In the dark distance, he saw the bright camper shining like a firefly. Alexa was there, talking to Zac and he was completely naked. His body stood out in the light of the doorway.

Unable to hear what they were saying, Mark dropped the wood and called out to Alexa, but still, she couldn't hear him. Startled by what he was seeing, he hesitated a moment. After Zac went in and cam back out dressed - then reach down and hug Alexa for some reason, he jolted into action.

"ALEXA!" Mark shouted.

---

Startled by Mark and the feeling of Zac's strong arms around her, Alexa pushed off Zac's muscular chest, but he didn't let her go.

"Looks like he found his way home," Zac said, his eyes lingering on Alexa's.

"Yeah." Alexa said, staring back.

Mark stormed over to the camper as Alexa untangled herself.

"What are you doing?" Mark said accusingly to Zac.

"Did you get lost, dude?" Zac said calmly.

"No, my phone died, and it was dark. Why the fuck were you naked?"

"As I was telling your girlfriend, this a nudist camper. Gotta be naked in here. That's the rule. And I don't break them even for myself."

"Well put some pants on when you're around my girl!" Mark said angrily.

Alexa looked at Mark, enjoying the new side of him she hadn't seen before. If only he could turn this on more, she thought. Then he would turn me on more! When she turned to Zac, he had a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

"Why? You afraid she is gonna like what she sees a little too much?" Zac said.

"Shut the fuck up!" Mark yelled, but before he could say anything else, he looked behind Zac and saw Marie standing in the kitchen, her small perfect butt was plain for him to see. He had wondered what she looked like naked. He had heard rumors in college about her... but seeing the valentine her ass made, he felt his mood suddenly shift.

"Just stay in your camper and we'll stay in our tent," Mark said.

"Hey, no problem for me, bud." Zac said in the most passive-aggressive way. "I'll rock out with my cock out. It's natural, dude. We're in nature. I didn't see you two having a problem with it when we drove in."

"Fuck you Zac." Mark said, "You stay in your camper, and we'll stay in our tent."

Mark grabbed Alexa's hand and practically dragged her towards the tent. Alexa looked behind her as she went smiling at Zac, thinking I told you he was man enough, but Zac just smiled back as he kicked his pants off. With her last glance, Alexa saw that Zac was still hard.

.....

Being too late to cook and not knowing exactly where he had left the pile of wood, Alexa and Mark silently went to their tent without a word. There, Mark quickly kicked off his shoes and climbed into his sleeping bag as Alexa watched, waiting for something else to happen. When he was fully inside his sleeping bag, she followed suit, without undressing, opting for the extra layers like Mark had.

"What a fucking jerk," Mark said after a minute.

"Just forget about him," Alexa said.

"I don't even know how Marie can be with him."

"Well, he's good looking and he's confident." Alexa said without thinking.

"What!?" Mark said, a touch of anger in his voice.

"Nothing, Mark. Just forget about him." Alexa said, trying to cover for herself.

They sat in silence. Each thinking about the day's events. Mark about Alexa in Zac's arms, and Alexa about Zac's words - Fuck. Fight. Eat. Sleep.

"Why didn't you tell him to put his pants on?" Mark finally asked.

So he did see that, Alexa thought. It was a second before she answered, "I did tell him."

"You should have left instead of standing there."

"I was worried about you, and you weren't answering. I needed his help." Alexa said, her own anger starting to rise.

"Is that why he grabbed you?"

"Grabbed me?"

"He was grabbing you after he put his pants on."

"How long were you watching?" Alexa said, turning her head towards Mark, "He didn't grab me. I fell and he caught me."

"Oh," Mark said, and after a second added, "That's not what it looked like."

Grab me, she thought. He didn't grab me he caught me. Her anger subsided slowly, drowsiness replacing it. When she was about to close her eyes for good, Mark said, "I just got a little lost is all. Coming back, my phone went out."

"Did you bring a flashlight for tomorrow?" Alexa asked.

"No. I forgot it." Mark admitted.

"You said you had everything handled."

"I thought I did."

Alexa. didn't say anything, awake and angry again. She shivered in the cold through her bag, and knew it was just going to get colder as the night wore one. Suddenly, the image of Zac's cock so close to her mouth came into her mind. Maybe there was a way this day could be saved, she thought.

12