The Client

Story Info
Abby visits a client at his house and her life is changed.
2.4k words
4.27
37.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mondli
Mondli
119 Followers

As I sit at my desk I am filled with indescribable guilt for what I did just over an hour ago. In a moment of weakness and lapse in judgement I let a client step over the line and I found myself in a very compromising situation. Not only did I do something totally out of character and grossly unprofessional, but I also betrayed my fiancee. My name is Abby and I am an insurance agent for a big firm. I joined the firm 6 years ago straight out of college. I didn't always want to be an insurance agent obviously, but it was the first job I got and I grew to like it. It also allows me to plan my own day and I can still do some modelling gigs from time to time, which is what I also enjoy doing.

The guilt and remorse eating away at me causes me to pick up the phone. I have to speak to Mark to arrange to see him tonight. I have to tell him. I don't know what it will mean for our relationship but I cannot keep the secret; it would kill me. I hate myself for what I have done. I should have resisted more. I should have ran out Todd's house. But I didn't. And I had let him have his way with me. Before I can dial Mark's number, my assistant, Anne, comes over to my desk. She's waving a document and says, "Mr Smith didn't sign the declaration." My heart sinks.

"What? Impossible!" I say as I take the piece of paper to examine it.

"Shit!" I sigh. There it was, unsigned. There is a lot of paperwork in what I do. And I always check and double check everything before leaving a client. But with Todd Smith I was in a no state to do that. I am not going back to get his signature though. First of all, I know he will try to fuck me again. Secondly, I don't think I will be able to stop him. I have already failed once.

So instead of calling Mark, I now dial Todd's number. Though it's still going to be extremely uncomfortable talking to him, it's infinitely better than going to his house. It's going to be uncomfortable, not the least because he will probably think it is all an excuse to see him again. As that thought crosses my mind, Todd answers the phone. I decide it is best to be extremely professional as I talk to him. I explain to him that there was one signature that we omitted and ask if I could email the page to him so he can sign and send it back. He says he would but he doesn't have a printer or a scanner at home. He then calmly adds, "Not a train smash though. Come by when you get a chance and I'll quickly sign the document. I'm here until tomorrow."

Let me take a step back and explain how in the world we got here. Everyday I get a handful of leads from the firm. It is usually people who called in or enquired online and they need advice from an agent. Todd Smith was a lead that I got this morning. I called him and tried to set up an appointment with him at our offices. But he said he was quite busy preparing to leave the country in a couple of days to start a new job in Europe. I reluctantly agreed to meet him at his house after establishing that he was married and his wife was a housewife. I figured I would be safe.

I got to his house at 11am exactly. Before I even knocked he opened the door. He was average height but well built. He was wearing shorts and a golf shirt. He had a gorgeous smile. He greeted me and asked if I minded if we have our discussion in his front porch. Even better, I thought.

"No I don't mind at all Mr Smith," I said.

"Todd. Please call me Todd. I'm only 30. You'll call me Mr Smith in 20 years time if you're still my advisor at that time," he said, and we both laughed.

He was very warm and I felt relaxed. I asked him if his wife would be joining the discussion and he said, "No, actually you missed her literally by minutes. She has a spa appointment."

He asked me if I wanted anything to drink and I politely asked for water. We then started our discussion, which went well. I was actually surprised at how much assets he had at 30. And the commission I was going to make was quite handsome. About an hour and a half later we were winding up. I had completed all the paperwork and I marked all the places where he needed to sign. While he was doing that I asked to use the bathroom. After about 4 glasses of water I needed to relieve myself before I took the 30 minute drive back to the office. He escorted me inside and he pointed me to the bathroom and said, "I'll be outside signing my life away," and we both laughed.

About 3 to 5 minutes later I was done and got out of the bathroom. He was standing in the hallway with one piece of paper in his hand and as I walked towards him he said, "I think I'm done. Tell me, can I change the beneficiary on this anytime I want to?"

"Yes, the beneficiary clause is actually on this page," I said, and took the page to turn it over so he could read our beneficiary clause. But as I took the paper from his hand it fell to the floor. And we both bent down to pick it up.

"Don't worry, I got it," he said, as he held my hand to stop me from picking the paper up. He picked it up and stood up while holding my hand. He smiled at me. But this time it was different. It was more deliberate.

"I know this is an unprofessional thing to say," he said, "but I can't get over how gorgeous you are Abby."

"Thank you Mr Smith. As I was saying . . ."

He didn't let me finish the sentence. "I know, about the beneficiary clause . . ." he said, as he dropped the paper to the floor and held me in a warm embrace. I didn't know what to do. He wasn't forceful, but it still felt inappropriate. I embraced him momentarily. As I tried to break the hug, he let up a bit, but only to kiss me on my forehead.

"Mr Smith, I . . ." he interjected again.

"Todd," he said.

"Yes, Todd I am an engaged woman. And this is definitely unprofessional," I said as I tried to get away from his arms.

"I know Abby. I am a married man. Trust me I don't want to do anything more. Can I just hold you and kiss you for a second or two. Please. I know it's wrong. You're just so beautiful Abby," he said while looking straight into my eyes. It was as if he was looking into my soul. For some reason that moment overwhelmed me. I didn't want him to kiss me, but I didn't say no. And when he leaned in for the kiss I didn't stop him. Not immediately anyway. His lips were soft and as they tenderly smashed into mine he held me tight. I cannot describe that moment as romantic for a few reasons. One I was engaged and he was married; this was wrong; I had just met this guy. But I felt that kiss. My whole body felt that kiss. It was passionate. I found myself kissing him back. It was as if that was the only response that was appropriate at that time. I was so lost in the kiss, I didn't realise that he now had me pinned against the wall and his hands were caressing my ass through my black pencil skirt.

"Todd we need to stop, please," I said as I broke the kiss. But he still had his hands on my ass pulling me towards him. I felt how hard he was through his shorts. I knew this had gone way too far.

"I need to go, please."

He looked at me innocently, with an almost pleading smile on his face.

"I swear I will not force you to do anything." But even as he said that, his lips forced themselves into mine and we kissed again. Before I knew it he had zipped my skirt down and his hands were now grabbing my ass directly, as I had a thong on. My heart was racing. The thought of Mark flashed through my mind, and with all my strength I tried to break free and tried to push him off. In the scuffle he fell backwards. But he was still holding me, so we both hit the floor with me on top of him.

"I'm sorry", I said. He fell quite hard and I knew it must have hurt.

He simply smiled and said "It's ok," as he caressed my face with his left hand. In that moment, with him on the floor and me on top of him, his right hand on the small of my back and his left hand touching my face, I became aware that I was getting aroused. I was in trouble. He kissed me again. I should say we kissed again. Passionately. He pulled my skirt over my ass. As we continued to kiss I was getting so wet. I realised that if this guy tried to fuck me I would be powerless to stop him. I didn't think I would be able to muster the will.

"I don't wanna cheat Todd," I said, literally begging him not to fuck me. He said, "Neither do I." And he flipped me over in one smooth motion. One moment I am on top of him trying to negotiate myself out of this situation; and the next moment I am under him and my ass is firmly on the cold floor, and he is on top of me kissing me again. I don't recall him pulling his shorts down. Maybe he did it while I was on top or he did it after he flipped me over, I have no idea. What I remember vividly, is him pulling my thong to one side and me feeling what was unmistakebly a hot cock rubbing against my wet pussy.

"Please," I said to him, my eyes pleading with him. My voice was trembling. I have never cheated on Mark. Ever. And here I was, horny as fuck, about to get fucked by a guy I just met hardly two hours ago.

He looked at me while rubbing his cock up and down my wet slit, and he repeated what I had just said, "Please." He was begging me too. Just for the opposite of what I was begging him for. Right at that moment I had a bigger problem. The rubbing of his cock was now concentrated on my clit, and it was too much for me. It caught me totally off guard. I grabbed him tight, with both my hand around him, and came violently. My entire body was shaking. My eyes were closed. I was moaning and groaning. And he kept rubbing on my clit. That was the hardest orgasm I have ever had in my life. And I have had mind blowing sex before. While I was riding that intense orgasmic wave, he pushed his cock down from my clit and slipped into me with ease. I felt so full. I held him even tighter. He whispered in my ear, "Thank you Abby." And what followed was what I can only describe as blissful fucking. He fucked me. But with so much passion. I started fucking him back and within seconds I was on my way to my second orgasm. I cried out as I came again, and he said, "It's ok baby." While the second orgasm wasn't as hard as the first one it was still extremely intense. He didn't slow down. He kept the pace up until I felt his legs tighten up and I knew he was close.

"You know what I'm about to do to you, right?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, ashamedly.

"What am I going to do?" he asked as he started jamming into me in short but fast strokes.

"You're gonna cum inside me," I said as tears rolled on both sides of my face. Not because it hurt, but because I was overwhelmed by what I was feeling and the knowledge of how wrong this was. I was also on the verge of another orgasm.

"That's right baby, I'm gonna fill you up with my hot cum." As he said that I lost it again. I shuddered. I had never had anyone have so much control over my body. As soon as I started cumming, he spanked me on the side of my right buttock and came. I could feel his cock swell up inside me. We were cumming together. He was saying unintelligible things while I was holding on to his muscular body moaning all the way through my orgasm.

He pulled out of me and helped me up. He put my panties back in place, but I was so wet I decided to take them off. He then took them from my hand. He helped me straighten up my skirt. No word was said. I went back to the bathroom to fix myself up.

When I got out he was sitting in the porch again. I asked him for my panties and he asked to keep them. I didn't have the energy to argue with him.

"Whatever," I said, as I collected all the documents on the table. I just wanted to be out of there. I was feeling so guilty for what I had just done.

I told him my firm would be in touch once everything was finalized. He walked me to the car. He asked for a hug before I got into the car. I gave him a hug and left.

Now sitting here, knowing that the only way to get that declaration signed is to go to his house, I am horrified. I had already cheated on Mark once and I wasn't planning to do it again.

I turn to Anne, my assistant, and say, "I need your help Anne. I need to attend to other appointments. Can you please go to Mr Smith's house to get that signature. I'm gonna owe you so big for this."

Mondli
Mondli
119 Followers