The Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god her boobs were now hanging there fully exposed in front of me. My cock was swelled even more as I made sure I got an eye full. This maybe the only time I get to see her nude so I wanted to take all of her in slowly. I noticed even for her age her tits were firm they had like a ski slope shape to them, damn they were sexy. She must have been enjoying showing me her hot MILF body because her nipples were hard as a rock, pointing straight out from her areolas, which are a nice light color.

As I moved my eyes down her sexy hot MILF body, I couldn't help myself from getting even more excited. She stood there letting me get a good view of her nakedness. As my eyes came in focus of her cunt it was now shaved. Just yesterday I saw that it was trimmed. Jeff must have made her shave it all off last night. I could see her cunt lips they looked like they may be wet. Damn my mom was getting off on this. Mom stood there for a while as I soaked all of her in then she slowly turned so I could get a good look at her rear. Damn she had a bubble but and it look sexy.

I heard Jeff say, "Okay ladies time to switch places." As mom started to walk away, I don't know what got into me but I slapped her ass hard. She jumped and the Whit's laughed.

Lynn was now standing in front of me her boobs were very firm and her nipples were pointing out like bullets. Damn she had some long nipples. Her areolas were the biggest I have ever seen and very dark. "Damn, you have one fine set of tits," I announce.

As I said her nipples point straight up from largest dark areolas I have ever seen. Her nipples are larger than any other women nipples I have seen. As I moved my eyes down Lynn's fit body, I see that her pussy is also shaved. I'm not sure what it looked like yesterday since I didn't get to see her nude. I was enjoying the great view of her very wet large pussy lips. She turned around to give a view of her rear. She had a nice round ass that just begged to be touched. Jeff told the women to move back to him and Sean. I also slapped Lynn's ass as she walked away from me.

Mom started to sit back down to finish her breakfast when Jeff told her, "Sandy you had enough to eat. Sit on my lap while I finish my breakfast." Mom did as she was told and sat on his lap as he played with her tits and ate.

After we were done eating Jeff and Sean took the ladies back into one of the bed rooms. The rest of us moved into the living room. It was early but Regis turned on a soccer game which had been played a day or so ago. As we were watching the game, I heard a loud slap and then another slap. Next thing I knew mom and Lynn were on their hand and knees crawling into the living room. What a sight watching your mom tits swing from side to side as she crawled across the floor. It was so erotic, watching them crawl like well-trained pets.

I knew both women were completely humiliated. You could see it on their faces. But there was more than humiliation I was seeing. Both women were panting and their entire bodies were flushed, and the look in their eyes was of pure lust. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to throw them both down and shove my cock deep inside their cunts. I managed to just sit there watching though, not knowing what was next. I just knew at that moment things would never be the same between mom and me.

I watched as mom crawled over to Tony and Lynn crawled up to me. Lynn put her hands on my legs as she got close. She looked up at me with that same lustful look and smiled at me. She then slowly reached up and began unbuckling my belt, then opening my pants and pulling down my zipper. I lifted my ass up a little as she pulled down both my pants and boxers. My cock popped out hard as a rock. I heard her gasp and lick her lips, before she then leaned over and started giving me a blow job. I wasn't paying any attention to my mom but I bet she was doing the same to Tony.

Lynn was an amazing cock sucker. I know I haven't had much experience but she obviously had done this before. She took in my plum shaped cockhead and ran her tongue all around it. I was already worked up after last night, and this morning didn't help. It was all I could do to keep from exploding right then.

Luckily, she pulled back and started to lick up and down my shaft. Lavishing her tongue all over it and working her way down to my balls. I had never felt anything like this before. It was nothing like the high school girls that had sucked my cock before. They were nothing compared to this. All I could do was close my eyes and concentrate on anything but climaxing.

Lynn stopped for a couple of seconds, and I opened my eyes to look at her. She had the most mischievous look on her face. She smiled as she opened her mouth and swallowed my cock whole. I groaned as I felt my cock slide down her throat. For the next few minutes, she fucked her own face as I vainly tried to hold on and delay my orgasm. I have no idea how long I held out, but it wasn't long before I came harder than I have ever had in my life. I swear I saw sparks as my entire body was consumed with a massive orgasm.

It must have been about 10 minutes after I finished shooting my load of cum into her mouth and down her throat before I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was sitting back on her heels, smiling and licking her lips. She had swallowed every drop of it. Lynn didn't say a word, but turned and crawled back towards the room she came from, with mom was right behind her.

The rest of the morning the Whit's kept changing places, switching from room to room. Sometimes there were two in a room and sometimes not. Lunch came and went. The women didn't eat with us, I'm not sure if they even did eat. After lunch we were again watching another sports game. When the women came crawling out of the rooms again.

This time mom crawled between my legs and started giving me a blow job. Damn I couldn't believe that my own mom was now sucking me off. I tried to not speak, but I couldn't help myself as I said, "Suck my cock and you better do a good job." Mom looked at me and trembled.

I actually think she climaxed when I said it. She then went back to sucking my cock. This time as she sucks on my cock, she would lap on it for a while, and then bob up and down for a while. She even licked and kissed my balls. I was in heaven and it took much longer this time for me to shoot a load into my mom's mouth. I watched as she took the whole load, before looking up at me, and open her mouth showing me she had a mouth full of my cum before she swallowed. Then she and Lynn crawled back to the bed rooms.

I sat back in my chair; my strength drained from what had just happened. I looked at Tony and laughed, "Damn this was going to one hell of a week."

Tony and I sat there not saying a word. I don't think either of us knew what to say. It wasn't long before you could hear noises coming from down the hall. You could now hear the women being fucked. They weren't even trying to be quite any more. Kevin stood up and waved Tony and I over to where the bed rooms were. I looked into the room where mom was because I could hear her howling. I watch as Jeff was pounding her pussy without mercy.

"Oh Jeff, you are so fucking good" she moaned. "I've dreamed for so long about getting fucked by a large fat cock like this."

Jeff leaned over her as he continued pounding the hell out of her with his large fat cock. She looked like she was going limp from the fucking. Jeff took his hands reaching under her and grabbing her hard on one of her swaying tits. My mom was now pushing her ass back into his cock as I watched. He had a hold of one of her nipples pulling on it hard. After Jeff shot his load into her pussy, he pulled his Johnson out and commanded her to suck him clean. "Yes sir." My mom eagerly said and took his cock in her hands again as she worked every inch of it into her mouth.

Jeff looked over and saw me as he was pulling his cock out of mom's mouth. He waved me in, smiling I stepped inside. Mom still licking her lips, glanced over and saw me. I watched her face and chest flush, seeing me standing there as she worshiped Jeff's cock. She looked up at Jeff and Softly spoke to him. I couldn't hear what she said, but I heard Jeff's answer. "Nonsense he's part of the team, and the purpose of this meeting is for bonding. YOU WILL BOND WITH JOE! He is part of the team!" He said glaring down at mom.

"Come on in Joe. Don't be shy we both know you want to tap his fine peace of ass." The worst part of it he was right. I no longer looked at my mom as my mother. She wasn't the strong demanding woman that commanded respect. Now she was a MILF, a slut MILF and I wanted not only to fuck her, but to mount her and fuck like animals. I wanted it. I didn't know when it happened that changed view of her, or how it happened. Maybe it was the situation or I was just a pervert, but I right now I wanted to fuck her, hard.

Mom had rolled over on her back as I stepped closer to the bed. Her legs slightly spread. I could see Jeff's cum leaking out of her pussy and sliding down to her ass. She was looking at me, but I had never seen that expression before. I watched as her eyes slowly trailed from my face and slide down my chest. I pulled my shirt over my head, and unfastened my pants I kept my eyes on her face as she follows my hands with hers as I slowly drop my pants and boxers down my legs. I watched as her expression changed from nervous, to love, to embarrassment, and finally to lust, as my cock came into view.

I couldn't help but smile as I reached out grabbing a hold of her tits and started to squeeze them. I grabbed her nipples and pulled on them hard. She looked at me, "Not so hard baby." I just smiled and pulled hard again. Mom started to moan as I molested her perfect tits. I know it hurt, but the more I did it, the louder she moaned.

I slowly climbed on top of her my legs spreading hers. Mom closed her eyes as I slid my cock up and down her dripping cunt. Spreading Jeff's seed and lubricating my cock. I heard her gasp when it touched her clit. I pulled back some and pointed it at her gaping opening.

Mom opened her eyes and whispered, "Fuck me son. Fuck mommy's pussy. This time I moaned as I slipped easily inside of her pussy and felt it engulfing my cock. I kept pushing as my cock slid deeper in to the pussy I came from.

I was in heaven again. Her cunt felt so slick around my cock, like as if it was the easiest thing to do to just slide it in and out of her. I had just watched her fuck Jeff, I'm not sure how many of the Whit's she has already fucked today but she was very wet, but her pussy was still amazingly tight. I was now getting into it and began to hump my mom wildly, each rutting thrust eliciting a sharp shriek and a low moan of undiluted lust from both our throats. I figured, Jeff was right I was part of the team and it was my turn to treat her like the slut she was.

Her pussy muscles were clamping tight over my prick, I was enjoying the feeling how silky and smooth it felt to be inside of her. The tightness of her cunt around my prick was definitely driving me nuts, making me want to fuck her harder. I drove my hips as hard and as fast as I could, feeling a sense of satisfaction welling up inside of me each time the head of my cock jammed into her, making her yelp.

"Oh, Joe," my mom whispered into my ear. "Damn you're going to make your mother cum, don't stop." She gasped, sounding satisfied with the way I was fucking her.

"You fucking love this don't you? Taking your son's cock letting me fuck you like the dirty little slut you are." I spoke.

"Just fuck me." she replied.

I was now so worked up that I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and really didn't care if she had an orgasm or not, I just wanted to satisfy myself. I felt myself spurting my seed deep into my mom's cunt. It was amazing. I'd never orgasm so hard in my entire life as I came right in her fuckhole.

"Oh shit!" I cried out, with my whole body going into intense spasms. Then I sprawled on top of her and started sucking on her hard nipples. Damn her breasts were magnificent, something I appreciated even more in the afterglow of my orgasm. As I played with her breast she held me in her arms, rubbing my back and ass, crooning soft sounds of affection. As I rolled off of her Kevin grabbed her and started fucking her. By the end of the day, I got to fuck Lynn and Tony also did my mom.

The next day when we got back to the Whit's the women were dressed and heading out. There was another woman there who was with them and we learned they were going clothes shopping. Mr. Jeff Whit didn't like the clothes they had and was paying for them to get an all-new wardrobe.

Not much happen during the day. We watch sports mostly and talked. By late afternoon the women returned.

As soon as they entered, Jeff had them model their new clothes. All of their new clothes were still business style type clothes. They were all dresses and skirts that were much shorter, tighter, and had a lower neck lines then what I've seen the women wear. Now their sleep wear was a lot sexier than I've ever seen mom wear. The two outfits she had were see thru. I'm not sure she will be wearing them around the house, but one can only hope. Again, the night turned to a fuck fest.

The next day when Tony and I arrived we were met at the door by Ken. "Hey guys, sorry I was late for the party. The Whit's wanted me here for the last two days. They flew me out on their private plane."

"Well, I'm glad to see you. I thought your injuries prevented you from coming out here?" Tony asked him.

As I shook his hand ken replied, "I wasn't really injured that bad. The doctor just wanted me around so he could be sure that I was ok. Got a bill of good health from the doctor, when Jeff called to check on me and here I am."

This day was different in that we all had to spend time with the Whit's lawyer. He talked to each of us separately. We each had to sign a contract with the Whit's. For me it was that I had to finish school and if I got into college, they were going to pay my way. When I got out of college, I would have to work for them for five years. It also had in there that I would work with Tony who will be the team leader. It also stated I couldn't tell anyone what my contract said or ask anyone what their contract was.

It took most of the day for everyone to go and talk with the lawyer. At one point mom, Lynn and Tony had to go in together. I did ask why I wasn't invited since it looked like the whole team was in there but me. Jeff said Thomas had to explain why mom and Lynn weren't the team leaders and they had to sign an agreement that they will follow all of Tony's guidance with their company. The three of them were in that meeting for hours it seems. When it was over, I could tell mom wasn't happy with the outcome.

Jeff made the women get undressed again. He looked at Ken and Tony and said it was time. Tony looked confused but Ken smiled. Grabbing my mom by her arm leading her to one of the bed rooms. "Tony, you need to come with me." Tony got up and followed.

Jeff looked at me and said, "go on you need to watch." As he grabbed Lynn taking her the other room. So, I got up and walked over to the room where mom was to look in. There on the bed mom was bent over the end of the bed as Ken and Tony took off their clothes. "It's time for the old team leader hand over to the new team leader the reins." Ken said to Tony. He then smacks mom's ass hard.

Mom said, "What the fuck!"

Tony slaps her ass this time, "Listen bitch, I'm the boss. You signed the contract and it time for you to understand who is in charge." Tony snarled at her.

I couldn't believe these two guys were going to roughly fuck my mom into submission. They wanted her to understand that Tony was the boss of the team and not her. Ken was first he got behind mom and slammed his cock deep inside of her. He started pounding into her with all the force he had. What surprised me was when mom started to moan.

Tony was rubbing his cock as he watched. After a few minutes he tapped Ken on the shoulder like he was butting in on a dance. Ken moved out of the way and Tony took his place. He lifted her legs as he penetrated her and rode her full bore deep, pounding her hard. As he thrust in and pulled out mom was moaning with pleasure while whispering to him.

I was mesmerized by what I was watching. They took turns with her as she orgasms repeatedly, screaming for them not to stop and that intensified their fucking and forcefulness. Ken shouts out, "Put her on her knees over me. I want to fuck her face to face and feel this bitch squirm and wiggle on my cock." What a sight watching her bouncing up and down on his cock with it sliding in and out.

Tony climbed on the bed getting directly behind her, stopping for a minute pushing the head of his cock against her ass hole. Holding her by the hips as he pushes and pried her open. They were both fucking her senseless, both buried to the hilt and both driving her wild as she tensed for another orgasm. As both guys came inside of her, she looked spent. They weren't done yet.

Ken was first to grab her by the hair pushing his cock into her mouth. "Clean me up boss lady" he said laughing. Mom did seem to mind as she licks his cock clean and sucks on it. When she was done Tony grabbed her head turning her mouth to his cock shoving his cock which was just in her ass into her mouth. I don't think my mom remembered where that cock was as she licked and sucked on it making sure it was clean also.

The next day we were back home. When we get there mom tells me, "Look we did what we had to do to keep the account. Don't think we will continue anything here. It's back to everything normal" mom told me.

I replied, "Yes ma'am." But I will always remember what happen and Jack off from time to time thinking about it.

About a month later I was told that I needed to be in the conference room around 5: 30 that afternoon. I thought this was weird because we normally go home at 4:30. As I walked into the room mom, Lynn, Tony and Larry was already in the room. Larry spoke first, "It was come to my attention that a few people have done you wrong Joe."

I looked at him with a confused look on my face. My mom spoke next, "Yes, the Whit's tell me that I owe you a formal apology"

Still looking confuse, "Okay, for what?" I asked.

Mom looked at Tony first, "Guess we have failed to invite you to some of our meetings about the Whit's account and that is my fault. I didn't want you there and when they asked Tony how you were coming along. Well, he told them the truth. So, in front of everyone that has anything to do with the Whit's account I want to apologize to you. I also want to apologize on how I treated you and where I had not fulfilled my contract."

I was just about to say something when Larry interrupted me. "I know Tony is in charge of the team and should have fixed this issue before, but now the Whit's want me to supervise the punishment. Sandy, please step to the front of your desk. Take off your dress and put your elbows down on the desk." Mom did as she was told.

Larry looked at me, "Take off your belt" I looked at him but did as I was told. He continued, "Good now you will give your mom a spanking for being disrespectful to you. I will tell you when you can stop. Make sure they are good hits or Tony will spank both of you."

"What?" I spoke.

"You will spank your mom; she has forgotten her place on the team." Larry told me.

"But it's my mom." I said with a confused look.

Tony spoke up, "Your mom and I forgot to include you in our meetings with the Whit's. They are not happy with us. It was your mom's idea not to include you. The Whit's wants her punished by you. To remind her that you are part of the team. Besides sluts like your mom could use a good spanking from time to time"