The Client

Story Info
A young man gets to live out his mohair fetish fantasies.
4k words
4.8
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man gently brushed his fingertips through the soft fluffy mohair cardigan and imagined how it would feel against his body, how the sleeve would feel pulled down over his hand as he rubbed it up and down his cock. A shiver ran down his body. It was so tempting to strip off his work clothes and quickly masturbate. That would stop his mind wandering and allow him to get back to his work.

"You can't," he told himself. "You're here to work. What if the client came back and found you wanking while wearing that soft, fluffy red cardigan? He would tell your boss and you'd lose your job. Your boss would also tell all of your mates and you'd be a laughing stock."

Fifteen minutes later he found himself back brushing his hand through the mohair, lost in the feel of how soft and fluffy it felt.

"You can try it on, if you like," came a voice from behind him. "You would look really good in it and would love the feel of it against your skin. It is so soft and fluffy."

The young man froze.

"Don't worry. I know that really want to try it on. Go on. Nobody but us will know."

The young man slowly turned around. His face had gone ashen white and he was visibly shaking.

The client stood in front of him.

"Don't worry. I love the feel of mohair against my skin as well."

The young man just stood frozen to the spot, wanting the ground to open up and swallow him.

"I'm not sure what you mean," the young man said indignantly.

"I think you do," replied the client.

"You love the look and the feel of a fluffy jumper, just as I do. You probably have never admitted it to anyone else, have you? Mind you, I'm not sure that anyone who doesn't have some form of fetish will understand someone who does. I mean, I'm not into leather or latex but I do understand those people who are and what drives their need to wear it."

The young man looked down at the ground. He knew that the client was absolutely right. His desire for wrapping himself in soft and fluffy mohair was, at times, all consuming. It was all he could think of at least once or twice, every hour of every day. Most evenings in the privacy of his bedroom he would look at women wearing mohair jumpers or cardigans and fantasise. From an early age his fantasies involved making love to a beautiful older woman wearing mohair.

He shook his head whilst still looking down at the ground.

"How did you know?", he asked quietly.

"I'd forgotten that I had left the red cardigan hanging on the back of the door and went to put it away in the wardrobe but, as I came up the stairs the other morning, I saw you in the mirror stroking it softly with your hand and then pulling the sleeve up to your face and stroking it on your cheek. I couldn't believe it so I decided to leave it there and see if you went back to it. You've stroked it a couple of times every day since, haven't you?"

"I'm sorry," said the young man. "It was just there and I couldn't resist touching it. I haven't done anything else with it, I promise."

"Like I said, if you would like to put it on then please do so. I'll go back downstairs and leave you to it. Just try not to get any cum on it, otherwise I'll have to have it dry cleaned before I wear it again. I'll be in the kitchen having a cup of coffee so why don't you come down and have one with me once you've finished up here. We could have another chat about those things we have in common."

With that, the client smiled at the young man, turned and went down the stairs.

Fifteen minutes later the young man appeared in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Come in," said the client. "I've just brewed some coffee or, if you prefer, I can make you a cup of tea?"

"Coffee would be great. Thank you."

The client gestured for the young man to sit at the kitchen table, poured a mug of coffee for the young man and another for himself and then brought them both to the table.

"There's milk and sugar there, if you want either or both," said the client, as he gestured to the jug and bowl in the middle of the table.

Both men sat in silence slowly sipping their coffee. The young man kept looking into his mug while the client studied the young man. He is a very good looking young man he thought to himself.

"So," said the client after a few minutes silence. "Was I right? Was the cardigan lovely and soft and fluffy? You didn't take long so I must presume that you did."

"It certainly was. Thank you." He held back for a few seconds before continuing. "Can I ask you something?"

"I think under the circumstances you can ask me anything," replied the client, smirking as he did so.

"How old were you when you realised that you had a thing for fluffy jumpers and things?"

"Puberty I suppose," answered the client. "My first ever wank was into a soft and fluffy cream angora cardigan, so I've always had a thing for them. How about you?"

"Yeah, probably the same."

"Do you have many at home?" asked the client.

"A small collection. It's difficult to buy them as I still live at home with my parents. I wait until they go on holiday and then get things delivered while they're away. Was it the same with you?".

The client laughed. "Not exactly. We didn't have the internet when I was a teenager and your age. I was lucky, I suppose, in that mohair was in fashion for young women when I was in my late teens and twenties."

"Do you have a girlfriend who wears them for you?" asked the client.

"Unfortunately I don't."

"Sorry, that was very wrong of me," said the client. "I presumed that you are straight."

"That's okay. Actually I'm not sure what I am to be honest."

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's hard to describe. I love seeing women wearing mohair. As a teenager I spent so many hours fantasising about having sex with a woman wearing a mohair jumper. I never had the opportunity and I've never had the balls to ask any of my girlfriends whether they would wear one for me. Not that I've had many girlfriends. Actually, I've only ever had three and none of them lasted very long. In my early twenties I fantasised about actually wearing mohair whilst having sex with a woman while they were wearing a mohair jumper. For the last couple of years I've started to fantasise about dressing as a woman wearing a mohair jumper and having sex with another woman wearing mohair."

He paused and the client could see that he was having a hard time explaining it to himself let alone another person.

"Can I ask, have you actually dressed as a woman in mohair?"

The young man looked at the client and then tears began to roll down his cheeks.

"Look it's okay to dress as a woman. It's okay to do whatever you want to do so long as you don't harm yourself or anyone else and it gives you pleasure. Does it give you pleasure?"

"I've only ever worn women's underwear with my mohair jumpers at home when my parents have been out or away. I've never had the opportunity to take it further."

The client looked into the young man's eyes for a few seconds.

"Look I'm not trying it on with you but, if you would like, you can use my home as your safe space to explore your fantasies further. If you would like me to go out to give you some space and time then I'm more than happy to do so. If you would like me to stay and offer support then I'd be more than happy. Have a think and let me know."

The young man looked away and the client could tell that he was thinking deeply about the offer. Finally, he answered.

"That is very kind of you and I would very much like to take you up on your offer. If it's okay with you then perhaps you could go out for a while first."

"Of course I will. Just let me know when you would like to do this and we can take it from there. I live here on my own so nobody else other than me will come here or be here while you're here. If you would like to leave your things here afterwards then that's fine with me."

At 7pm on the following Friday the young man appeared at the client's front door carrying a large holdall. He rang the doorbell and waited nervously for the door to open. The client opened the door and the young man hurried in. The client led the young man upstairs and into a bedroom at the back of the house. The bedroom had built-in floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobes, a dressing table with mirrors and spotlights as well as a large king size bed. The door to the ensuite bathroom was open and the client showed the young man a large bath, a walk-in shower cubicle as well as a bidet.

"Feel free to use the bathroom. There's plenty of hot water, towels, shampoo and shower gel in the cupboards."

The client handed a note to the young man.

"Here's my mobile number. Give me a call when you're okay with me coming back. I'll be in the pub at the end of the road having a drink and something to eat. Take all the time that you need."

With that the client patted the young man's shoulder, smiled and left the room.

When the young man heard the front door closing he put his holdall onto the bed and sat down on the stool in front of the dressing table. For a few minutes he sat looking at himself in the mirror before getting up, stripping off his clothes and walking into the bathroom. After showering and shaving his face and body, the young man dried himself with one of the soft towels and walked back into the bedroom. He opened his holdall, pulled out the contents and laid everything out on the bed.

Two hours later the young man stood in front of the mirrored wardrobes and smiled at how he looked. His make up wasn't how he would have liked but he was very inexperienced. He had put on mascara, eye liner and soft pink eyeshadow. His lips were coated in a pale pink lipstick with a high gloss top coat. He had put on the long ash blonde wig that he had bought online and he loved the way it sat on his shoulders and half way down his back. He was dressed in a fluffy pink mohair long sleeved cropped turtle neck jumper and a matching skirt that came half way down his thighs. On his legs were sheer pink lace top holdups. He wasn't wearing any shoes as he had never been brave enough to buy any and get them delivered to his home.

Underneath the jumper he was wearing a sheer white padded underwired lace bra that he had filled out with rolled up socks and under the skirt he was wearing matching Brazilian style knickers. He ran his hands down his sides, over his false boobs and over his bum, loving the feel of the mohair against his body. His fully erect cock was straining against his lacy knickers and, worried that his pre-cum would spoil the look, he shoved some toilet paper down there to soak it up. He started to shake as he was so worked up and horny. He so wanted to pull his engorged cock out, pull the sleeve over his hand and rub it up and down until he exploded but he wanted to wait and savour the moment of finally dressing to match his fantasy.

He also wanted to show his look to the client so he pulled out his mobile phone and sent a text message to the client's mobile saying that he was ready if he wanted to come back. He sat back down on the bed and waited to hear the client come through the front door and walk into the kitchen.

"Would you care to join me in a glass of wine?" he heard the client shout from the kitchen.

"Yes please. White if you have it?" the young man replied. "I'll be down shortly."

He stood at the top of the stairs and took some deep breaths before slowly walking down, along the hallway and stood in the doorway to the kitchen. He cleared his throat, to emphasise his presence.

The client turned around from pouring himself another glass of red wine, picked up the glass of white wine for the young man and walked towards the doorway.

"Who is this fantastic looking blonde young woman who is now standing in my kitchen?"

The young man's face lit up and in a coy soft voice said "My name is Becky. How do you do?"

She held out her hand and the client put his hand into hers and held it rather than shaking it.

"I'm very pleased to meet you Becky. You look absolutely gorgeous. How do you feel? Do you look as you imagined in your dreams?"

"I'm not sure that I look how I imagined make-up wise but everything else is. I love the feel of the underwear and the soft mohair on my skin. I can't stop running my hands over my boobs and bum."

The client let go of Becky's hand and ran his hand over her shoulder, wanting to experience the feel of the soft, fuzzy mohair for himself.

He handed the glass of wine to Becky and suggested that they go and make themselves comfortable in the lounge. He picked up his glass of red wine and led Becky along the hallway and into the lounge, gesturing for her to take a seat on the sofa. He sat in his armchair, lifted his glass and made a toast. "To your future life Becky."

"I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to be here this evening. I feel so safe here and comfortable in your company."

They sat sipping their wine without speaking, just looking at each other.

"Would you like to stay the night Becky. The room you changed in can be yours for whenever you're here. I take it that you have brought some nightwear?"

"If you're sure, I would love to. I don't have any nightwear but I would love to go to bed in what I'm wearing, if that would be okay with you?"

"Of course it is okay. In fact, if I were you I would do exactly the same thing. I sometimes wear one of my angora jumpers to bed so that I can wake up in the morning feeling it against my skin."

"I haven't tried wearing any angora. Perhaps I could borrow one of yours to try at some point."

"I will get some of them out in the morning for you to try on."

The client refilled their glasses of wine a number of times as they continued to talk into the early hours of the morning. Finally, the client said that he needed to go to bed before he got too drunk to make it up the stairs. He got up from his chair and held his hand out to help Becky off the sofa. As she stood before him she held onto his hand and looked into his eyes. The client held her gaze and moved towards her putting his other hand around her waist, pulling her into him. His head moved to her and gently kissed her on the lips before pulling his head back.

Becky looked deeply into his eyes and then moved her arm behind his head and pulled him back into her. She opened her mouth and kissed him fully on the lips. He responded and gently pushed his tongue into her mouth while his free hand ran up and down her back. He felt her coo into his mouth as she met his tongue with hers. He ran his hand further down and across her bum feeling her tense initially and then relax and push her crutch into his. His hand moved slowly up and down her skirt a number of times before beginning to raise it, using his hand to feel her soft skin on his palm while he felt the soft mohair on the back. The kissing became more intense and he could feel her cock pushing and rubbing against his.

As they continued to kiss she let go of his hand and moved to undo his belt and the button to his trousers and pulled the zip down. Now loosened, she pulled his trousers down, pulled his boxers aside and wrapped her hand around his hot pulsating cock. He groaned into her mouth as she ran her thumb over the head of his cock rubbing his pre-cum around and down the shaft. She wrapped her thumb and index finger around his shaft and slowly rubbed up and down. His hand went down the back of her knickers rubbing across the soft cheeks of her bum.

She let go of his cock, pulled back and stopped kissing him. Lifting his hand out of her knickers she pushed him backwards into his armchair, knelt down on the carpet, pulled his shoes off and then his trousers and boxers. She pulled the sleeves of her jumper over her hands and ran them up and down the outside of his legs before moving them to the inside of his thighs and then over his throbbing cock.

"Sit on the edge of the chair," she whispered.

As he did so she held onto the base of his cock with one mohair covered hand and then moved her face down towards his cock. Her tongue flicked the top of his cock, sucking up the pre-cum that was leaking out, before running her tongue around and around. Her hand moved from gripping his cock, to lightly moving over his balls. Her tongue went back into her mouth as her mouth opened and slithered down his shaft. His thick cock filled her mouth and she ran her tongue up and down the shaft.

As her lips moved up and down his shaft she continued to look into his eyes. She had never sucked a cock before but she was doing everything she knew that she would like done to her in her fantasies. The client continued to look into her eyes until he knew that he was about to cum, whereupon he closed his eyes, gripped the chair, raised his groin and exploded into her mouth, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Her lips sucked tight around his cock as she swallowed his cum down her throat, staying like that until his cock softened.

The client lay back in his chair as Becky got off her knees and leaned into kiss him. He could taste his salty cum on her lips and tongue. He ran his fingers through her hair and then across her shoulders and down her arms, feeling the soft mohair on his fingertips.

"That was mind blowing. I wasn't expecting that. I would very much like to reciprocate. Would you like me to?"

Becky smiled. The client stood up, held out his hand, helped her up onto her feet and then led her out into the hallway, up the stairs and into his bedroom. On his bed was a huge hand knitted cream coloured mohair throw. Becky sat down on the edge of the bed with her legs splayed and her feet on the floor. The client knelt between her legs and ran his fingers lightly up from her ankles to the edge of her pink skirt, not going any higher. He took both her legs in his hands and lifted them onto his shoulders which pushed her backwards onto the bed. She spread her arms out and felt the soft fuzzy mohair throw through her fingers. The client leaned forward, lifted her skirt and kissed both thighs lightly as he progressed upwards. The pink mohair skirt flopped onto his head; he could feel it brushing across his forehead. He could see Becky's fully erect cock straining against her knickers.

Even with the tissue Becky had put into her knickers, they were soaked in her pre-cum. The client washed his tongue over the front of her knickers, lapping up her pre-cum, before gently tugging at the top. Becky raised her hips and the client tugged them down until her cock sprang free and pointed upwards away from him. The client very gently took hold of the base of her cock and licked the tip, swirling his tongue around the head. Becky gasped and held onto the mohair throw even more tightly than she had before.

"Oh fuck me," she gasped.

"Later," mumbled the voice from under her skirt.

His lips closed around her cock and he slathered up and down her shaft. His right hand lightly stroked her balls and her perineum while his left hand was moving between the soft skin of her exposed stomach and her fake boobs covered in pink mohair. She writhed on the bed and pushed her bum deeper into the bed until she could no longer hold back and exploded into his mouth, letting her pent up breath out in a loud and lingering gasp.

He swallowed her cum and kept his lips around her cock until it became soft and limp, at which point he raised himself from underneath her skirt and lowered himself onto her. She still had her eyes closed luxuriating in the massive orgasm that came from her first blow job dressed in ladies underwear and a fluffy pink mohair jumper and skirt. He kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"What do you think?" she replied with a huge smile on her face.

Becky awoke from her deep slumber on her side to feel a hand rubbing the outside of her thigh. She was still dressed in her pink mohair jumper and skirt but she could feel that she was without her knickers and holdups. The hand moved up and lightly stroked her cock which was already starting to stir. As well as the bare hand she could also feel something soft running across her bare thigh. She stirred, turned over onto her back and opened her eyes.

12