The Clinic and Heartless Cruelty

Story Info
'Jane' is called upon to torment Linda
6.3k words
4.26
36.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

The three stories of 'The Clinic' titled: 'The Clinic and Gris Gris', 'The Clinic and Heartless Cruelty' (see below) and 'The Clinic and Indecent Acts' are the last stories of the first series about 'The Clinic' (outside of a three story prequel, which will follow).

Although it is a stand-alone tale; this story; 'The Clinic and Heartless Cruelty', is a continuation of 'The Clinic and Gris Gris' (pronounced gree gree).

'About The Drug', is a brief description of this convenient plot device. (I found good reasons to use it throughout this series.)

'Thus Far', is a synopsis of the entire series to this point. If you have been keeping up, then you might want to skip this part. It is about six hundred words long and ends part way down the first page.

'Chapter One -- Gaining Marie's Trust', is new material related to plot development.

'Chapter Two -- A Belt for Linda', begins the naughtiness with explicit sexual depictions of a non-consenting and reluctant nature.

BE ADVISED: I read a lot at Literotica (vote a lot too). The series that I have written here has a happy ending; so if that is not to your taste...Don't say you weren't warned!

About the drug:

It's a plot device. It does not actually exist.

This fictional 'drug' was supposedly developed by a clandestine government organization, as a powerful truth agent and hypnotic (weakening the will of the user).

The tale of how it came to be and how Linda Mason got a hold of it are part of the three prequel tales that follows 'The Clinic and Indecent Acts'.

An immediate but unexpected side effect of this drug is that it is a sexual psychotropic (specifically, it enhances sexual feelings).

In the series, it may be taken orally, either by itself or in a glass of water.

It may also be taken by injection.

This fictional 'drug' may also be administered in conjunction with fast acting sedatives or alcohol without fear of causing the subject to do more than feel sleepy.

This fictional drug is fast acting and generally leaves the users system within two to three hours.

Thus Far:

Linda Mason has opened 'The Clinic' with its motto: 'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'.

A former meat packing plant is in a nearly deserted industrial park. 'The Clinic' is a place dedicated to sexually tormenting convicted felons under the guise of 'rehabilitating' them. It has been open for about a month.

Linda usually drugs her 'clients', restrains and gags them spread-eagled in her soundproofed and mirrored conditioning room. She forces them to bend to her will with a methodical program of torture. This includes bondage, whipping, orgasm denial followed by a forced orgasm or two and (sometimes) post orgasm stimulation.

Natasha, in her role as a parole officer, has continued to supply 'clients' to Linda since the clinic opened.

When it was apparent that Natasha was about to close 'The Clinic', Linda took action.

Linda blackmailed, surreptitiously drugged and then 'rehabilitated' the parole officer under the alias 'Jane' (see 'The Clinic and Certification' for full details).

In effect, Linda initiated a clandestine sadomasochistic lesbian affair with parole officer Natasha Thorn. The one time event turned into a regular occurrence.

Natasha, in her alternate identity as 'Jane', has continued to submit sexually to Linda numerous times since the initial event.

These numerous times are far more than a simple case of blackmail would necessitate.

Linda has deliberately manipulated the woman. Jane / Natasha has gone along, albeit sometimes reluctantly.

At the same time, Linda had also involved an influential Department of Corrections Supervisor named Joan Shore.

Joan has been able to provide greater official government sanction to 'The Clinic' and what happened there. Because of Joan's influence, the activities that took place at 'The Clinic' were now officially listed as 'therapy'.

Linda believed that this would help stifle the allegations of any recalcitrant 'clients' (should any decide to complain). The end result, for Linda, was that she could continue do as she pleased.

This morning, Linda gave 'rehabilitation' sessions to three people one after the other. The last of these sessions was, again, to Jane / Natasha. When Linda was done she left Jane / Natasha nude, shackled and unconscious in a cell deep within 'The Clinic'.

Then, in a surprising turnabout move, Linda was ambushed by her thought-to-be-dead arch nemesis Marie Allard. Marie and her gang had cruelly used Linda. They had drugged, stripped, bound and raped Linda. They had also forced her to orgasm for their pleasure.

Partway through their mistreatment of Linda, they discovered Natasha, nude, shackled and semi conscious in a cell, deep within 'The Clinic'. Natasha was released but she too, is still in the clutches of Marie and her gang.

The only up side to this for Linda and Natasha is that Marie does not know who Natasha really is. Marie thinks that Natasha is a convicted felon named 'Jane'. For Linda and Natasha, it is a slim edge at best...

To make matters even worse, Department of Corrections Supervisor Joan Shore has left her office to 'inspect' 'The Clinic'.

No one at 'The Clinic' knows of Joan's plans, although Joan's office does.

If Marie captures Joan, the police will eventually become involved and 'The Clinic' and its activities will come under public scrutiny, something Linda would prefer to avoid.

If Joan sees Marie but is able to get away, she (Joan) will summon law enforcement officers and the same thing will happen.

Linda will have to be both cunning and lucky to escape and prevail against Marie and her three henchmen. She will also have to do it quickly...

Chapter One -- Gaining Marie's Trust

Natasha, still in a semi drugged state, stood nude but unbound in the 'conditioning' room of 'The Clinic'. She had been awakened a few minutes before by a man and a woman, both of whom were unknown to her. They had unshackled her and dragged her, nude but unbound back to the 'conditioning room'.

Only the nude woman, who stood bound spread-eagled and hooded was familiar to the parole officer. It was 'The Clinic's' director, Linda!

Natasha was still recovering from the effects of the drug and a 'rehabilitation' session as 'Jane'. Still, the sight of her tormentress nude bound and at the mercy of these strangers, helped to clear Natasha's head quickly.

In the 'conditioning room' she looked around at the four strangers. The two women and two men seemed seedy and down at the heels. There was an unhealthy aura about them. Natasha felt as if she needed a bath simply by being in their presence.

One of the four strangers was an extraordinarily beautiful woman. Judging from the way she stood and the look on her face, she was in charge. When she spoke, her leadership was confirmed for Natasha.

The woman who spoke with an accent that Natasha couldn't quite place asked, "You are Jane, no?"

When Jane / Natasha had first entered the 'conditioning room', everyone had looked at her nude body, expectantly. This was especially true of the woman who had asked her if she was 'Jane'.

After a minute, she found their stares going back to the bound director...

Jane / Natasha, looking at these four predators, suddenly had a clear insight (despite the befuddling side effects of the drug).

She knew that she could whine and wheedle her way out of this spot without too much trouble. These people thought she was a convicted felon named 'Jane'. With a little luck, she could get free and come back with help.

But that would leave Linda nude, bound and helpless before attackers who were obviously up to no good.

Natasha chose...

Natasha, improvising, smiled with a grin that was altogether too wide to be polite, "Yeah...I'm Jane. Let me guess...Payback is a bitch and today is payday!"

The woman looked at her with cool authority and asked, "What makes you say that?"

Jane / Natasha looked at the woman with obvious surprise before saying, "What, are you kidding?"

Jane / Natasha gestured at the nude and bound Linda before continuing, "Do you know what this bitch was doing to me earlier today?"

The woman shrugged, as if to say that she hadn't a clue.

Jane / Natasha wasn't buying it. She knew that Linda was in some serious trouble here. Unless she (as 'Jane') could convince these four creatures that she was one of them, things would deteriorate for Linda.

Jane / Natasha looked down, sighed and did a mental review of the file that Linda had made up concerning 'Jane' for the Department of Corrections files.

These were files that were on the laptop at the woman's fingertips.

Jane / Natasha made it a point to look up with righteous indignation, "All I did was to defend myself in a nightclub. Suddenly I'm in the joint for five years for assault causing bodily harm. When I get a chance for an early parole, I jump at it."

Jane /Natasha put a whine in her voice. It was the same kind of whine she had heard from her parolees far too often.

"A condition of parole is to report to this...this hellhole and get tortured by this bitch!" Jane / Natasha made herself sound as much like a victim as she could, complete with petulant voice and innocent face.

"Don't get me wrong!" Jane / Natasha said suddenly, "I mean, I LIKE girls. You know what I mean? But I like to choose who I touch and who can touch me."

Jane / Natasha paused before continuing, "This bitch likes to hurt me! Then she tells me it's for my own good! Fucking Hypocrite!"

Jane / Natasha glared at the nude and bound spread-eagled Linda,"Yeah, I'm talking about You!"

Jane / Natasha stepped closer to her nude tormentress and looked her square in the eye. She paused for a moment and sneered at the bound woman (while silently willing her to understand what was needed.)

Then, in soft clear voice that all could hear, Jane / Natasha meant it when she said, "You Are So Fucked!"

Linda, heavily drugged, was finally able to clear away the mental cobwebs the sexual psychotropics in her system produced. She realized what Natasha was trying to do.

She realized that she would have to play her part in this deception, as well.

Linda had seen how people acted when under the influence of this drug. She made her eyes go wide, as if she had no self control. She thrashed about, as if in fear and mewed through her gag.

Jane / Natasha turned slightly to face Marie and smiled knowingly.

Marie had the beginnings of a cruel smile on her face.

"Come here, Cher." Marie said to Jane / Natasha, "Give us a kiss."

Marie pronounced the word Cher as 'Sha' and Natasha finally realized that the woman had to be from the Cajun Bayou country of Louisiana. The unusual accent and colloquial French words were the giveaway clues, as to Marie's origins.

Jane / Natasha smiled and stepped close to the other woman. Even though she didn't want to, she knew that she had to do two things. She had to kiss this predator with real enthusiasm and she had to let Marie believe that she (Marie) was in charge.

Marie stepped forward quickly and grabbed both of the parole officer's hands. Marie forced them both down and back behind Jane / Natasha's back. Marie then held them firmly with one hand. She used her other hand to grab a handful of Jane / Natasha's hair and pulled the woman's head back.

Jane / Natasha had a pretty good idea of what was coming next. She could have fought back and easily broken out of the hold. But she would have been alone against four aggressors.

Instead, she smiled and opened her mouth slightly as Marie pulled her head back. Jane / Natasha felt the other woman's lips brush hers before they laid a fierce claim upon her.

What Jane / Natasha wanted to do was pull away or strike out. Being unable to do either, she deepened the kiss, pushing her tongue into Marie's mouth.

Marie groaned with passion and pushed back with her own tongue.

Back and forth they kissed; the parole officer and the predator. Finally, Marie broke the kiss and smiled coldly.

Jane / Natasha knew what was coming before the other woman spoke.

"Would you like a piece of this bitch before we sell her?" Marie asked.

Chapter Two -- A Belt for Linda

Jane / Natasha, still in the grip of Marie, nodded submissively.

Still holding Jane / Natasha, Marie smiled coldly before saying, "By the way, I am Marie."

Jane / Natasha nodded in acknowledgement.

She didn't bother to introduce the others and Jane / Natasha didn't bother to ask.

Marie let her go and stepping back, gestured to a man that Jane / Natasha only now realized was naked but for a condom on a now deflating erection. She had not really seen him before because he had been standing behind the bound Linda.

The naked man reached down to the floor and picking up a belt stepped forward to hand it to Jane /Natasha.

All four looked expectantly at Jane / Natasha and she realized that she had not really earned anyone's trust yet.

She took the proffered belt and nodded her thanks, as if she had been offered a drink at a party. She did it with confidence and savvy.

She smiled at Linda and waggling her eyebrows before saying, "This is going to be real satisfying!"

At that point, Marie said, "Jane..."

She raised the medical kit and syringe containing the drug as if offering them to Jane / Natasha.

Jane / Natasha smiled and said, "Oh, Party Favors! You shouldn't have!"

She paused as if considering them. In reality she was worried that if she were to ingest more, she might pass out. If she didn't take any, Marie might take that as a suspicious move.

Jane / Natasha looked up and with a show of hesitation said, "You know, I'd like to but this bitch gave me a full dose not too long ago. I don't want to O.D. on this stuff...How about I save it for later...When I start to come down?"

Marie smiled and shrugged as if to say, "Suit yourself."

Jane / Natasha positioned herself behind the nude bound hooded and gagged Linda. Jane / Natasha reared back with the belt and let it fly lightly against the muscular butt of her tormentress.

Marie smiled approvingly. She was of a mind to like this 'Jane', given time.

Jane / Natasha reared back and let fly again. The belt landed lightly again.

Linda, unable to move much against her restraints, was doing her best to respond as realistically as possible. So far, the light strokes had not hurt her so she had not flinched much.

Jane / Natasha reared back for a third stroke. This one landed a bit harder. It was accompanied by a wet splat. So were the fourth and the fifth lashes. They were harder still.

Linda gasped behind her gag. As the intensity of the whipping increased, she began to struggle helplessly against the cruel indignity of being painfully whipped while bound nude, in front of predators that were enjoying her suffering.

Jane / Natasha watched covertly, as Marie smiled lustfully, while the whipping of her nude and bound cousin progressed.

Jane / Natasha began to warm to her task. She'd rear back and she'd let fly. Now she began to get into the spirit of it. Harder and harder she whipped Linda.

Linda could do nothing but shriek incoherently behind her gag and minutely thrash about, as she hung nude and spread-eagled.

Marie thrilled to see her much hated rival (and cousin) Linda be so mistreated. Marie felt herself becoming wet between the legs.

Around the twentieth stroke, Jane / Natasha sensed that Linda was nearing the end of her endurance. Linda's cries were becoming less loud, her struggles less vigorous.

Jane / Natasha hoped that Marie could sense it too. She hoped that Marie would call a halt to this soon. Still, Jane / Natasha didn't want to stop before Marie told her too, as this might indicate pity or worse, sympathy for Linda.

Marie had to think that Jane / Natasha hated Linda.

Marie held up her hand just before Jane / Natasha was about to stop anyway.

Linda's butt was very red and welt covered.

Marie stepped around to observe Linda's bottom. Her eyes were shiny with lust.

She smiled and said, "Not bad, Cher. Not bad at all!"

Jane / Natasha smiled and made a show of glowing with pleasure at the compliment. She hoped that the others bought it. She looked around but the other three had eyes only for Linda's bare and very red, welt covered bottom.

As Jane / Natasha stood watching the four predators, a kernel of an idea on how to free both herself and Linda began to form.

Chapter Three -- Linda on Jane's Wand

Up until now, Jane / Natasha hadn't felt anything except fear and hatred. She had shown these predators what they wanted to see but she felt none of the passion she might otherwise have felt. The situation was just too dangerous.

Jane / Natasha dropped the belt she held. On the desk in front of Linda lay the wand that Marie had been tormenting Linda with only a short time ago. Jane / Natasha stepped in front of the bound woman and picked up the wand with both hands.

Now, Jane / Natasha held the white wand in her hands. She looked at the instrument carefully. Never having owned one, she wanted to be sure she knew how it worked. It seemed a simple device. It was a foot long with the vibrator head on one end and the cord extending from the other. It weighed a couple of pounds. There was a simple 'high-stop-low' switch on its side.

Jane / Natasha had been on the receiving end of this and she knew how that felt. It had been a very intense experience.

She had never wielded one before. It was heavier that it looked and the balance was not at all what she expected. Still, it wasn't an uncomfortable device to hold and she was sure she could use it as well as anyone.

Jane / Natasha looked up into the eyes of her tormentress, the nude and bound Linda. Jane / Natasha smiled cruelly, so that Marie and her gang could see.

Linda, sensing that this was a time to show fear began to shake her head and pull away. Because of the restraints and hood, she wasn't able to go very far.

Jane / Natasha nodded knowingly and admonished the spread-eagled woman, "I remember what it was to be on the business end of this fucker!"

Linda began to moan, her eyes wide, as she realized that she would have to endure a semi serious bout of sexual torment. If she did not, Marie would know and then both Linda and Jane would be in even worse trouble than they already were. All chance of escape would be gone!

Linda thrashed about helplessly. Jane / Natasha leered at her with a cruel smile. Marie and her three associates moved a bit closer to get a better view of the action.

Jane / Natasha paused and turned her head to look questioningly at Marie.

"Do you mind if I take the first turn?" Jane / Natasha asked Marie with a coy and knowing smile.

Marie smiled and nodded silently.

Jane / Natasha nodded in response before turning back to face Linda.

She paused to wave the wand at the bound woman and said cruelly, "Play Time!"

In actuality, Natasha wanted Linda to know that she had no choice and that she (Natasha) had dragged this charade out, as long as possible. Now Natasha, in her disguise as Jane, would have to sexually torment Linda.

Linda caught Natasha's eyes with her own. The eyes said it was okay but Linda made it a point to shake her head fearfully.

Jane / Natasha stepped forward and using both hands on the wand, carefully turned the thing on low.

Linda let herself go and looking down at the woman with the wand, began to gasp and babble incoherently behind the gag.

Marie looked at the bare heaving breasts of her cousin and smirked at the woman's fear.

Natasha, in her role as 'Jane', paused to look up at the bound woman in front of her before saying, "Oh Please! Show SOME guts! At least wait for the wand to touch you, Stupid!"

12