The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know what was going on, but he dropped his own shorts and poked his hard prick into my backside. His fingers were in me and I was gushing on him. You know what he said next, he asked me, 'Do you mind if we enjoy the view while we are doing this?' "

Emma had her hands under the tee shirt and I could see her pinching Beth's nipples. She glanced at me and motioned with her head. I got the message and approached them quietly.

"And then he took me, Beth. He just bent me over the rail and took me. I hadn't had sex for years and suddenly it felt so good."

My shorts were on the floor and my cock was rubbing in Beth's ass crack. She was totally still, looking out at the lake and listening to Emma's words. But my fingers found the same wet pussy I had found when Emma and I first had sex. I looked at Emma, standing at Beth's side, and she nodded. I caressed Beth's neck and gently bent her body down. There was no resistance. I nudged her legs apart and found her wet cunt with my eager cock. We coupled easily, as though it had happened many times before.

Emma continued, "I did ask him to wait for me. He said, 'Tell me when.' And I did and we came together. I couldn't believe how nice it was."

Beth's cunt was twitching around me. I thrust gently into her, enjoying the velvet feel. She turned and smiled and said, "Will you wait for me?"

Emma smiled at both of us and pinched her daughter's nipples harder. The cunt I was in jumped and squeezed. I had never felt better having sex. Just last week, I thought the same thing, fucking her mother. She was bucking and moaning quietly. I stepped up the pace, wondering how much longer I could last.

Beth looked at Emma, "How did you know what I needed was a good fuck?"

Emma said nothing, but noticing my strain, leaned down and worked on Beth's clit.

That was all it took. My latest conquest, my forty-two year old mother, came violently, pressed against the porch rail, loudly announcing her orgasm. "Oh fuck, oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck."

She slumped backward and I lifted her into my arms and walked us to the sofa. Then she was in my lap, laughing and moaning and squirming, with our juices running out onto my legs.

Emma was back in her rocking chair, smiling from ear to ear, but saying nothing.

"Oh my god, that was so good, but so bad!"

Emma said, in a totally calm voice, "That's what I thought too. My grandson has had sex with me and we're going to hell."

(cont'd in Part 2 - Anna Shows Up Unannounced)