The Clit-cident

Story Info
My most awkward sexual experience.
2.5k words
3.92
12.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
121 Followers

True story; all names changed to respect privacy.

I still cannot believe this happened to me, even about nine years later. It all started in my freshman year of college; October 2011. I had been making friends since the year began, and one such friend was Ashley. Ashley was kind of a cross between the stereotypical Goth girl and the stereotypical Valley girl. She loved Type O Negative and Katy Perry equally, had friends of both genders & fanbases, and was all around a nice girl. She & I had a History course together, and I later transferred to her Human Anatomy course. In Human Anatomy, we learned about the human body (of course) and got more detailed lessons on sex education than we had in high school; this is where things get interesting.

I can only assume Ashley was getting... "ideas" from Human Anatomy, and by early November, she was ready to make her move. "Hey," she asked me one Tuesday during lunch, "you wanna come over to my dorm Friday night? I kind of want to try some things. Is 8 o'clock, okay?" I didn't know what "things" Ashley meant, but I was open-minded, so I said I'd be there; Ashley gave me her dorm room number & building, and that was that. By Friday, I could barely wait for 8 o'clock to meet with Ashley. I packed my shoulder bag, thinking we were gonna study for an exam coming up on Monday, and arrived at her dormitory at 7:45. Her dorm adviser, Stephanie, let me in after I said I was studying with someone and made my way to Ashley's room.

"Hey, welcome," she said when she opened the door, "come on in!" Inside, I set my bag down and, Ashley said: "Okay, I don't wanna scare you or anything, but I'm a virgin, are you one, too?"

"No, I lost my virginity this past June," I said.

Ashley replied: "Okay, I'd like to lose my virginity tonight. So I'm glad I got someone with some experience", or something to that effect. I wasn't sure if she was serious at first, but she confirmed she was by sitting on her bed and taking her shirt off. "I was thinking you could finish undressing me, tie me to the bed, and then go down on me." She then pulled a set of S&M-type restraints from the drawer of the nightstand and handed them to me: "Tie me up once I'm naked; then, it's all you can eat!" Going along, I stripped Ashley naked, tied her wrists to the headboard & her ankles to the bedposts, and got ready to chow down.

Now, as I mentioned, Ashley was part Goth and part Valley girl; she had earrings like most girls as well as a nosering, a pierced right nipple, and finally, a pierced clitoral hood. "Never thought I'd see a clit ring in my life, Ash," I remarked. She laughed and said:

"First time for everything, I guess." Ashley's clit ring was a little bigger than her earrings and nose ring; about the size of a U.S. Dime. I thought it would get in my way, but Ashley reassured me it wouldn't be a problem. "Just be careful around it," she said, "and you'll be fine," and turned out the lights. I said okay, as I had no worries of my own; I never had any piercings at all, not even in my tongue. How wrong we'd both be proven, however, would become apparent in only a few moments. Still dressed, per Ashley's orders, I began getting to work, caressing her pussy with my lips and tongue.

I got a big mouthful and told her she tasted sweeter than I thought, joking: "I might get cavities from this," at one point; she laughed at that and had me continue. Sometime later, she told me to lick her clit -- minding the ring again -- before I got naked, untied her, and nailed her. Now, this is where a fateful move took place. As I was licking Ashley's clit, I slipped my tongue more or less into her clit ring... where got it stuck. After a few moments of me not moving, she told me to stop fooling around so we could finish ourselves off. I tried to tell her I was stuck, but that came out sounding as if I had my tongue stuck to a frozen pole, like in "A Christmas Story."

"What was that?" Ashley asked, and after another mumbled response from me, she turned the lights back on, as the switch was just within reach of her tied left hand. It was at that moment that Ashley knew I was fucked. She saw how stuck my tongue was; the very tip of it was bulging past the ring. "Can you get it out?" she asked. Since I couldn't talk, I just shook my head, moving Ashley's hips a little rough in the process, and the two of us winced in pain together. We then began thinking about how we'd get ourselves out of this. As Ashley was tied to the bed, she couldn't grab her phone or try to free my tongue. Ashley's phone was also out of my reach, although her clothes were right next to me, and I didn't know what I could've done either.

Making matters worse, my whole mouth was getting drier than the Sahara desert, and I could feel my tongue sticking to the ring & my lips sticking to Ashley's pussy; they previously had some give. At that point, Ashley dropped a bomb: "We might just have to wait for my dormmate, Stacey, to get back," she said, "she can remove the ring." As I couldn't say anything, I sighed in defeat and then began the longest 20 minutes of my life. Ashley & I waited intertwined for Stacey to return from her night class to save us. In the meantime, I took Ashley's sweater and threw it over myself & her lower body, so she could be at least a little modest when Stacey walked in; she thanked me for covering her up, and I gave her a thumbs up.

Around the five-minute mark, Ashley told me she had to pee: "I'll try to hold it in, but don't be mad if worst comes to worst," she said. I gave her another thumbs up and then began thinking to myself.

"Perhaps Ashley's pee could lubricate my tongue," I said to myself, "so it can slip out of the ring. Then again, we'd have a huge mess to clean up, so she better have strong bladder muscles." As the minutes ticked by, I began to wonder what would happen if word of this got out. Ashley & I would probably never hear the end of it: I'd be mocked for getting my tongue stuck in a clit ring, and Ashley would never enjoy oral sex, as every guy she met would know about her clit ring. Ashley's iPhone 4 rang around 11 minutes in, and again two minutes later. It was Stacey both times, but Ashley couldn't answer the phone; her hands were tied to the bed.

It was then she wondered out loud: "How are we gonna explain this to Stacey?" As a response, I pulled the sweater off us and stretched my arms out to the sides. "Ah-ha," Ashley said, "seeing us will be explanation enough." I smiled as best I could and put the sweater back over us, and Ashley said: "Don't worry, Stacey should be back any minute." It was pretty dark under the sweater, and I couldn't see Ashley pussy or piercing mere centimeters from my eyes; "Christ, at least I don't have a huge fear of the dark," I thought to myself at one point. Ashley said she wished she could've turned on the TV, but as she couldn't reach the remote, the only sound we had was her iPhone ringing with missed calls text notifications the whole time.

Finally, 20 minutes later -- just as I had begun to give up hope -- we heard rattling at the door.

"That must be Stacey," said Ashley, "I'll do the talking." I tried to cover Ashley's boobs with the sweater, but doing that would've exposed me, so I left the sweater alone. Stacey walked into the dorm and shouted:

"Ashley, I've been calling & texting you for the past 15 minutes; what's going on?"

"Get in my bedroom if you wanna find out, bitch!" Ashley shouted back. Stacey walked into the bedroom and saw Ashley lying tied to the bed, with a sweater covering her from the tits down.

"What's this?" Stacey said, to which Ashley replied:

"You're not going to believe me if I tell you, so just look under the sweater. But don't say you weren't warned." Stacey did as Ashley said and removed the sweater to see me in between Ashley's legs; my tongue stuck in her clit piercing. Ashley introduced me to Stacey and explained the situation. "I wanted to lose my virginity, and that included him eating me out. But his tongue got stuck in my ring down there."

"You're kidding me, right?" Stacey asked, looking at the motley amalgamation of a fully-clothed guy with his mouth conjoined to a naked girl's crotch before her.

"Does it LOOK like we're kidding, Stace?" Ashley growled back, thoroughly fed up and beyond, ready to be freed from the bed by now. "Just untie me and undo my piercing so he can get his tongue out, for Christ's sakes!" Without another word, Stacey got to work. Another obstacle then arose: the little clasp used to fasten & unfasten the ring was still inside my mouth. Stacey had to -- very carefully -- turn the ring around so she could access that little clasp. That process took about another three to five minutes, and Stacey scratched the inside of my right cheek more than once, but at last, she could see the clasp.

"Hurry up, girl, I'm about to piss in his face," Ashley moaned. Realizing the gravity of the situation, Stacey fumbled a couple of times before finally, she undid the clasp on the ring; she then slid it around Ashley's clit hood and removed it.

"I'm free at last!" I exclaimed as I stood up.

"Yeah, good for you," Stacey said, "now undo her ankles; I got her wrists." Together, we got Ashley free, and she made a B-line for the bathroom, still naked as she had no time to grab any of her clothes. Once she was gone, Stacey asked me:

"Did I just see what I thought I just saw?'

"Yes, you did," I replied. "You have anything to drink? I'm parched!"

"Sure, the fridge is out there," Stacey said, "help yourself." I went out into the living room/kitchen area of the dorm and took a can of Pepsi from the fridge, so I could soak down my dried-out month and soothe my tongue. On that note, my tongue was quite sore. I could only speculate this was either from my tongue being pinched by Ashley's ring or from the ring rubbing it as Stacey turned it around to undo the clasp. After this, details are a bit sketchy -- it's been about nine years, remember -- but I do remember Stacey asked me something like: "So, how did that happen?" after I started drinking that Pepsi. From what I remember, I told her words to the extent:

"Well, Ashley wanted me to take her virginity tonight." After that, Ashley joined us, now wrapped in a towel from the bathroom, and explained everything.

"He was gonna eat me out, then get naked & nail me," for something to that effect was what she told Stacey. While I cannot remember every part of that awkward conversation, I will never forget what Ashley said after Stacey asked how I got my tongue stuck in the ring. "I told him to be careful, and he was; he just wasn't careful enough. Besides, you saw how big my clit ring is; tt's an old earring as I can't afford a real clit hood ring. That's why it's bigger than most actual genital rings."

"Well, that explains it," I thought to myself as Stacey said:

"Girl, you owe me big time for this. Never have I ever thought I'd have to do something like this in my life." Then, I think I told Stacey:

"Well, if you haven't come back by now, we'd still be intertwined. Who knows: we might've stayed like that all night." Ashley laughed and said:

Nah, Stacey would've been back at some point." After that, I saw time on the clock: 8:49 PM. I told both girls I had to leave; they said goodbye, and I left. I passed Stephanie on my way out, who asked me:

"How'd studying go?"

"Uh, let's say I learned quite a lot tonight," I told her on my way out. I walked back to my dormitory and when I got back, my dormmates asked where I had been: "Oh, just out for a walk," I replied.

"What, for an hour?" my dormmate Eddie asked. I said:

"Yeah, I needed more fresh air than usual tonight," and went right to my bedroom, where I checked my iPhone 4. Ashley texted me, apologizing for what happened, and asking me if I was down for another try at taking her virginity; I replied: "I'll have to sleep on it, Ashley," and got ready for bed. I woke up the next morning, Saturday, to find a new text from Ashley: "Meet me behind the science building today at noon," it said. I did so, and we talked about the night before.

"I'm so sorry about what happened last night," Ashley said, "but I still would like to lose my virginity. Would you still do that for me? I'll remove my ring." After some consideration, I eventually agreed to take Ashley's virginity. "Thank you," she said, "how does tonight sound?"

"I guess so," I replied: "so long as Stacey doesn't have to intervene again". Ashley promised me Stacey wouldn't, as her piercing wouldn't be in, so I agreed to meet her that night. I returned to Ashley's dorm, I told Stephanie I was studying again, she let me in, and Ashley let me into her room. This time, she decided to skip getting tied to the bed, and just got naked. Her ring was gone as she promised, so I got naked and ate her out, without incident. After that, I put a condom on, and we got busy. The deed was done in ten minutes or so, and Ashley thanked me for taking her virginity, to which I thanked her for taking the clit ring out.

After our tryst, I got dressed and left the dorm. Back at my dorm, I just went back to bed and my dormmates weren't around that nigh; they all had plans. I slept soundly knowing I fulfilled Ashley's dream to lose her virginity, even after some difficulties the first time. After that, things went on like normal: Ashley & I hung out, classes were all the same, and most importantly, no one ever found out about what happened. Ashley, Stacey & I swore to keep the incident between the three of us for the rest of our college year, so we did. And thank God we did; who knows what would've happened if word about Ashley's pussy tongue trap got out.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
121 Followers