The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers

He flashed picture after picture, sometimes going to a different folder, then another subfolder. Some things I reacted to, others not. He was methodically uncovering everything my subconscious wanted, not just the things I knew about. Using my body as an unwitting accomplice he took me to places I had never been able to articulate, even to myself.

Then it ended. With a last press and rub on my prostate, his finger slid out and he went towards a sink.

"Excellent. Amazing, really. The Lady truly is gifted."

I didn't understand.

"The results indicate The Horse will be the next step of your journey. She knew it all along."

He shook his head, then pointed.

"Over there are the baths. Tell them, 'The Horse'. You will be instructed from there."

I followed his directions and went deeper into the baths.

Naked and wandering the halls, I saw no-one until turning a corner a smiling young Asian woman in a white silk kimono waited silently.

"I'm to tell you, 'The Horse'," I said.

She smiled big, bowed and waved me towards a room.

Inside was a giant marble tub like a Japanese bath. She beckoned me in.

She carefully washed me, half massage, half scrubbing in the warm water. She then had me stand and turn while she inspected me, making sure everything was clean and perfect.

She put a fluffy white robe around me and led me through the baths towards the curtained door, then another blindfold and she was gone before I could thank her.

CONSUMATION

Let it Happen...

Hands reached for me. Two men with strong hands. From their feel and cologne, I knew it was the men who held me earlier. They walked me into a room that smelled of leather and oiled wood.

They stripped the robe from me and bent me over a padded table - no, not a table. I was put on all fours, my weight taken by padded rests for my chest, arms and legs. The padding was fresh suede and smelled wonderful.

They anchored my arms and legs in place. A band across my chest secured me completely. The Horse, I realized. This must be the Horse.

Warm oil poured across my back and down across my cheeks. They firmly massaged it in, from my shoulders to my toes, kneading and covering me completely with their slick hands.

The man in front made sure my sides, chest and stomach were covered as well. The one in back dipped for more oil before slathering my dangling cock and balls. His thumb slid over my anus and pressed circles.

I was sure the man behind me was the one who had held my cock at the start. He opened my cheeks and I felt his tongue find its way up and down my center, then circling my hole. I sighed at the wet pressure.

The circling became probing as his tongue pushed inside me. I moaned low.

I heard clothing fall and the man in front turned my head and held it firmly still. Warm skin pressed my lips. I opened and he pushed the round head of his cock inside. He held it there, letting my tongue explore it.

The man behind me poured more oil. I jumped when he opened my hole with his fingers, making sure some oil poured inside. I could feel its warmth enter me.

The man in front stroked my cheek, my hair as I nursed his cock.

The man behind checked my restraints, then I heard more clothing dropping. I felt his oily-slick fingers pressing into me, circling my junction. A moment and I relaxed, his finger sliding inside. Then another finger. It was harder for me to relax at first; he took his time, gently massaging and circling inside me, rubbing the oil in and letting me grow accustomed to the feeling of being invaded; of having a boy touch deep inside me for pleasure.

He pressed on my prostate and I felt myself throb.

The man in front pushed more cock into my mouth, then slid out. My lips wrapped around him, he began a slow rhythm across my tongue. I tasted his precum, slick and sweet, and moaned around his cock.

The moan turned to a groan as the man behind pulled away his fingers, leaving me open, empty, wanting. Afraid of what I was wanting.

I felt a hand opening me, then the first pressure on my hole.

One hand on my back to steady me, he pushed his cock tip inside and held, letting me adjust. He was there against the junction. Cock in my mouth, I could barely breathe. It felt so big. I was shaking with fear and need.

He waited patiently until I could relax, then when he felt the surrender, he pressed.

It pushed through and I jerked against the restraints. Another inch, then he pulled out slightly and warm oil poured; then he pressed again, this time sinking deep.

I felt his weight as he leaned over my back. "I wanted this since I first laid eyes on you," he growled. He bit my neck and gave another thrust, pushing deeper still.

It was huge in my canal and deep, so deep I thought it would touch the cock trying to push down my throat. He held me still and pushed more until I was impaled on his rod, crying out around the cock in my mouth.

They held for a moment, letting me adjust, allowing the moment to burn into my memory.

Then they worked me.

The one behind held my hips tight and began a steady pace into my ass with such force my restraints had to hold me down while the one in front held my head in place and rocked his cock in my mouth.

The man behind shifted, changing his angle, his cock pushing against my prostate with every thrust and driving me far past reason.

I was bound in place, being pounded by two strong men. My mind began to overload with all the sensations and I heard myself groaning in the distance.

The relentless sawing of the cock across my prostate was doing something I had never felt before. It was a building feeling like an orgasm, but without ever having touched my cock. It wasn't in front at all, it was deep inside; not like a drive to squirt but a need to open. Wanting only to be fucked harder, to be taken and to receive. My hips bucked of their own accord, wanting more, wanting deeper.

I cold feel his sweat dripping down on my ass, down the oily crack. Everything was so wet down there his shaft effortlessly pistoned in and out of me, his fingers digging deep into my hips.

The man inside my ass must have felt my need grow. Something was happening. It felt like cum moving from deep inside and pouring out of me now. Pouring in a flow, not in squirts, like a river from my depths going out to the world and all I wanted to do was make more flow out.

Bound, out of control, being so well taken and wanting only more, my muffled cries spurred them on.

The man behind angled more downwards and the feeling doubled, I nearly screamed. It was building fast now.

The cock in my mouth grew, becoming hard as steel. Even my fogged mind knew what that meant and I readied myself.

His first squirt nearly filled my mouth. Creamy bitter, I swallowed and swallowed as he pumped squirt after squirt. I stirred it with my tongue, slick and creamy against his cock. There was so much cum some slipped from my lips as he pulled out.

The man behind me grabbed my hair and increased his pounding. I was relentlessly being brought towards a whole new kind of orgasm.

My body began shaking, my surrender to it all beginning to overwhelm me, the warm feeling in my spine growing and spreading and making me want only more, making me cry out with every breath to be driven over that edge when the blindfold was suddenly pulled from my eyes. 
It was my Katie, dressed in black corset and heels. Behind her, the Lady stood with a tall man I cold only imagine was the Lord of the Manor.

"Baby, that's so fucking good." Katie said, her voice low with unbridled lust. "So fucking sexy."

She reached for my slick cock, wrapping it in her hand. I jumped, my hole clamping down on the man fucking me. He groaned, his thrusts became jagged, his shaft pushing hard across my prostate on every stroke.

Katie squeezed my length tight in her fist. Her smiling eyes bright, she mercilessly pulled on me.

"Cum. Let it go, baby. We want to see."

A flash of light behind my eyes and everything went dark. Locked in tightly to the Horse, I lost all control of my body and began to shudder and spasmed against the restraints, my cock's flowing cum turning to pumping squirts coating her hand and wrist, my cries echoing off of the walls.

Katie kept squeezing me as the man behind came, pushing his cock as deep as he could go and squirting. I could feel the pulsing in me as I came and came, so different from an orgasm out of my cock alone, it moved all up my spine like a glowing wave and spread out to my arms and legs. The man behind sank deep and held, his cock still throbbing into me, my body bucking and clamping down on him, wanting all of him inside.

At last the man behind slowed, savoring the afterglow with his cock still deep, rocking it back and forth until every pulse of squirting cum had been pumped into me. Then with a last thrust and grind, he pulled out, staggering away towards a bench. Katie came around and saw cum on my chin.

"You missed some, baby" and licked my chin, moving it up to my lips as she kissed me and pushed it into my mouth. I swallowed it with what was now reflex.

The man watching with the Lady turned to her with satisfaction. He wore an elegant suit and a brooch with a symbol like the the Lady's pendant.

"They are everything you said. I congratulate you on your new selections."

"My Lord," she said with a nod. He departed.

I could only breathe as I came back down. Words were far away. The men released my bonds, with damp towels they cleaned me off, wiping most of the oil from me.

I finally saw the men who had been taking me. They were handsome and muscled, like bronze statues. The man who had fucked me so well was tall, his cock large even now as it rested. His muscled abs rippled as he approached Katie and gently kissed her hand.

"He was amazing. Thank you for sharing him so generously."

Katie smiled, "It was our pleasure." Without any hint of reservation she reached out, held his big cock in her hand, weighing it. "Baby, I can't believe you took this on your first try."

"I think he found it quite pleasant." He kissed me deeply, then left.

It was only Katie and the Lady now. They sat, languidly stroking my skin as I returned to earth.

As my vision cleared, I noticed Katie was wearing a red jeweled choker. The Lady noticed my look, smiled. She reached into a small black bag and retrieved a masculine red leather bracelet, replaced the white one on my wrist.

"You have earned your next game. I'm very proud of you both."

Beaming, Katie kissed me.

"Retire to the baths. You will be instructed from there."

Before she left, she stopped, lifted Katie's chin up with one gloved finger.

"I do look forward to our next engagement. The Lord mustn't have all the fun."

Katie could not hide a shiver as she demurely smiled. "Yes, my Lady."

The Lady of the Manor took her leave. Hand in hand Katie and I staggered to the baths. We were met by attendants who helped her undress, washed us and placed us on massage tables.

We held hands across the tables as the masseuses began to knead our tired and abused muscles. I quickly fell fast asleep on the table.

We woke up in a 4-post bed, sun streaming in through the luxuriant curtains. Katie and I embraced in a warm snuggle.

We each shared our evening's events and found we had both been pushed to new limits. We had no regrets. We held each other close for a long time, and then thought to dress for breakfast. We found clothes had been provided for us in the closet.

As we entered the crowded dining room downstairs, a man in a tuxedo introduced us to the assembled guests.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present: the Duke and Duchess."

CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers