The Club

Story Info
They wanted my wife.
2.4k words
2.52
49.6k
41
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no under age in this story or any of my stories.

I had heard some of the rumors but not nearly all of them. But the ones I had heard were very positive for making lots of money in our area. Once you were invited to join it opened doors that could be opened no other way. And you had to be invited to join. I knew people who had lived there all of their lives who did not belong and never would. I had no idea why.

My wife Kayreen and I had moved to Line Rock Four years ago and we loved the town. We bought our home and I opened our business there. I am a CPA and investment broker. I also sell insurances, both life and home owner. Kayreen is my partner and runs our office. We are open 8am to 5pm and we both are there most of the time. Our business has become very successful over the few years we have been in business.

I actually had no idea what the Club was or what it was about. Nor did I really care. Kayreen is much more connected to the important people of our little town than I am. Kay's family was mildly well off so she was used to maybe being slightly important. My family was filthy rich but I ran with a very common crowd. So I am kind of an odd duck in that being important has never been a me thing.

It has always seemed to be a little bit more of a thing for Kay. My guess is my wife has found out much more about the Club than she was to know, but she dug until she did. Me I just really didn't care.

I met Kayreen Middleton our first year in college. She is a very bright young woman which isn't what caught my eye at first at all. Kay is more than pretty, she is actually beautiful. But what caught my eye were her nipples. They were very hard and not in a bra. The blouse she wore gave you a fantastic view of just exactly what her perky nicely sized breasts looked like.

She was with her high school boyfriend at the time who was with her at school just for that week. He'd decided on law school out east which didn't begin until the following week. The fact that they were sexually active was very plain to see. His hand rested on the nicely curved cheek of her ass most of the time. When Kay is sexually active with a man she wants to be shown off as such.

My wife is 5' 3" and 120 pounds of very sexy full blown female. Our relationship was not without some false starts. I was not impressed with her put on display as her boy friend's conquest at our college. It put the EASY stamp on her from the very start. And as soon as he went off to his college a long string of jocks began the quest of being her next lover.

It soon got around that my future wife was not the easy mark everyone including me had figured she was. It soon got around that she maybe could be done but if was going to be a long term hard work conquest. Most guys were not interested in that kind of deal. That is when I became interested. I decided that I would put the work into becoming her next lover. And I ask her out.

As I said my parents are filthy rich. I was bon into it. I also was blessed with good looks and I like people. So I get along well and I am told easy to look at. I spend very little time looking into mirrors. Kay can do enough of that for us both. But she is much better looking than I am. And much more so when she has nothing on.

So Kay and I began to date midway our first year in college. I worked hard on us, not just getting her pants off and we began to find that we might be a real couple. Love? Actual love? Maybe? I found that I actually liked the young woman under all the fluff on top. I began to feel more for her than I had ever thought I could in the start.

Sex with Kay came naturally and comfortably and she was very good at it. We did discuss experience and she admitted to being involved with a couple of high school partners. Including her law school friend. She admitted she had been partners sexually with 4 different boys in high school After she was a senior and 18.. Not enough to have been a slut, but enough to become known as do able.

She admitted the boys she was active with bragged they were and she had let them. She enjoyed her notable sexual activity. She enjoyed hands on her as she was with the guys she was active with. She even admitted to me that she had been active with two guys at the same time when moving from one to another. She said she found it exciting to be having sex with two men.

Her old boy friend came back to school to see her and she told me he was coming for a weekend. And would I be okay if she spent time with him while he was here. We were not a real thing and I saw no reason to tell her no. The weekend came and went and I saw nothing of them over that weekend.

I didn't see anything of her for a week after and only then because she called me. She then ask if we were still seeing each other or if I was upset she had spent time with him? I wasn't upset I had just been busy. She then ask if I had heard of something very crazy she had done over that weekend. I told her I hadn't. We returned to dating that week and our sexual fun as well.

During the next few weeks we talked more and more about the weekend with him.

"David I had planned to let him down easily and tell him about us. But we had a few drinks and our sex had always been fun. I found myself with him in my bed enjoying him again."

"As you know we have never spoken of being a couple. You are single and I could not expect you to be any different with him. You care about him."

"That is true but you don't know where my weekend finally went, I am so ashamed of myself. But I have never felt so sexy in my life. But I can not even think about what I did."

"So Kay what did you do that you are so ashamed of?"

"David, I am not sure I can even say it out loud?"

"Oh come on it can't be that bad. You said you have never felt so sexy? What did he get you to do?"

"Keith took me to a dance club out on the edge of town that he found when he was here before school started. We had drank lots before going out there to dance. We were dancing and he was teasing me about showing my tits off, which is something he has always wanted me to do. I had on the sexy blouse that clings to my tits."

"The one you were wearing the first time I saw you?"

"That is the one. Keith bought it for me. He loves it on me."

"I do too it is so sexy."

"Thank you. I was dancing sexy with my arms up over my head and he was teasing me about lifting the bottom of my shirt. And then he was lifting it up I could feel it coming up to the bottoms of my breasts, but he's done that before and I knew he wouldn't lift it more, until I suddenly I knew he had and my nipples were showing. Then he just pulled it up over my head and I was topless."

"Oh Wow, what did you do?"

"It was too late then I was on display for everyone and people were cheering me on. And then suddenly Keith had moved back and I was circled by several young black guys. They were dancing around me closer and closer. It made me feel even sexier. And then they had hands on me. On my breasts, they kissed them and sucked my nipples. I kind of felt hands on my shorts and then they were being pulled down and they were gone and I was completely nude. They were pushing me over toward a door in the back of the floor. I knew they were moving me into this back room and I couldn't stop them. I wasn't sure I wanted to. I suddenly saw Keith near the doorway and I yelled at him to help me."

I heard him tell me to just go with it. I screamed at him they were about to take me. He simply smiled at me.

"Yes, I know Dear you'll be so sexy."

"We moves into the room as a group but there were men already in there who were nude and as they pulled me over onto the bed one of them joined me on the bed. Hands had already been working me so I was very wet. And I was pulled spread wide for him and as I looked into his black eyes I felt him push up firmly inside of me."

"Kay, did they rape you?"

"I, I am not sure, it just happened and I am not even sure how many of them had me. I was so excited I just couldn't stop and I didn't want it to stop. A lot of black guys fucked me and I let them cum in me over and over. I loved it. And I have never felt so sexy in my life."

"And Keith?"

"He set the whole thing up for them. He took me there for them to have me. He told them he would get me ready for it to happen. There were five guys there to do it with me. But it turned into much more. He took me back to my place after and he fucked me several more times. He says 17 different guys fucked me in that back room. All of them blacks. Most of them several times. He had tease me about doing just that several times and he knew it excited me. He fucked me the rest of the weekend before he left on Monday afternoon."

"No wonder you felt so sexy."

"You must be so ashamed of me and probably don't want a thing to do with me?"

A few months later I ask Kay to be my wife and she said yes.

Just before our wedding Kay came to me and she wanted to ask something I knew she was so shy about saying it.

"David, Keith called me and he wants me to do it again."

"What you did at the dance club?"

"Yes, that is what he wants me to do."

"Is he coming back here for you to do it? We only have a couple weeks til the wedding."

"No, he wants me to fly out there for a week in a month or so."

"He wants you to do it after you are my wife?"

"He says it will be even more sexy if I do it then."

"He is right you know? You can feel it can't you?"

"Yes I do. It is sexy as hell. My God David are you going to let me do it?"

"Do you want to do it?"

"If I want to will you let me?"

"You need to go for two weeks."

"He will want me to do it more than once."

"That is even more sexy."

Our wedding came off with out a hitch and we took two weeks for our honeymoon and it was great. A week later my new wife flew east to spend two weeks with her old lover. She was gone a full two weeks. She didn't call and I didn't call her. She had the full two weeks to herself. I called her on the day before she was to come home and I got her voice mail. And I simply said.

"Kay if you are having a good time why don't you stay a couple more weeks."

The next day I got a reply.

"He has planned some more fun, Thanks."

She came home three weeks later.

We made love as soon as we could and her story began the instant I was inside her.

"David, he has made your wife into a complete BBC whore."

"We knew that was what he was going to do with you when you went out there."

"Yes that and that he wanted me lots."

"Did he enjoy you lots?"

"Oh God David, I love having his cock in me."

"You will want to go back out to him?"

"Maybe after I have our first baby?"

"You are PG now?"

"Yes I am sure I am. It could be yours from our honeymoon? But I would guess it is a black child? David lots of black men had me out there. Keith had me do it 7 times out there. I was so into doing it I could not believe what a slut I am. Keith counted the black men who fucked me and you won't believe how many I did it for. He sent me home with groups of guys from school out there for the night.. Mostly 3 or 4 guys, but one night it was ten. They fucked me all night.. I am a complete slut for BBC."

"Yes, Baby but you are my slut."

Our first little girl is biracial and she is beautiful. She is 14 now and pretty as can be. my wife has blessed our family with four daughters, two are mine and the fourth is by Keith. Ashley our first is dark but not enough that anyone has ever suspected. The twins are mine and Gina and Janie are 12. Brandy is Keith's and she is 8. My wife is 36 now and she has been back out to visit Keith every year for a couple weeks.

We were finally ask to join the Club. And my wife was very excited about it.