The Club - Arc 01 Ch. 07

Story Info
Frustrated student gets more than she bargained for.
3.6k words
4.84
8.5k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers

Nina looked at the bottle in her hand and then again at Julie who went on all fours beside her, pushing out her plugged ass in Steve's direction, just like Nina had before.

"Will you help me to get my ass ready?" Julie gazed at her expectantly.

"Sure, I will" replied Nina, a grin slowly spreading on her face as something dawned on her. Julie had not just handed her the lube but also a measure of control. Her stomach began to tingle... what would she do now?

She got off the bed and kneeled behind Julie, Steve stepping aside for her. The view was great to say the least. Julie's perfect tanned ass was right in front of her, the bright green crystal of her plug shining out from the middle right above Julie's dripping wet pussy. A good place to start, thought Nina and plunged her tongue into Julie's pussy once more -- she still tasted like sex and sin.

"That's my pussy, you dolt!" admonished Julie from the front without malice and moaned.

Nina did not let that distract her. She enjoyed Julie's pussy for a few more moments before her tongue traced up the crack and began circling Julie's plug. She grabbed the crystal and slowly pulled, widening Nina's sphincter.

A lot more quickly than Nina had thought possible, she held the plug in her hand and Julie's ass gaped open almost es wide as the plug had been in the first place. Nina looked at the black hole in front of her slightly intimidated. Julie's butt was obviously used to being played with. Could she... exceed what Julie had done in her preparation? She hesitated and liked her lips, which suddenly felt dry and the butterflies in her stomach began their mating season. Could she... plunge her tongue down there?

For the first time today, her nerves won out and she just lifted the bottle to Julie's gaping ass and squeezed a generous helping of lube into the opening. Julie's breath hitched, just like hers had -- the lube was cool to the touch, but neither Julie nor Steve commented on Nina's hesitation.

She quickly plugged Julie's butt again and began fucking it with the plug to spread the lube around. Nina could not help but think that Julie had to have been quite a bit more careful with her. Still, Julie enjoyed the treatment. "Mmmh, you are doing good, Nina. Don't forget about Steve." she purred.

So much about being handed control. She left the plug in Julie's ass and squirted a dollop of lube into her left hand. Nina turned to the side and made eye contact with Steve.

"Will you let me lube up your cock?" she asked with an innocent expression on her face.

"I'd be delighted if you did" Steve grinned warmly.

Still looking him in the eyes and smiling, she took his dick and smeared the lube from tip to root in one smooth motion. Then she began too carefully masturbate him to evenly spread it around.

He put his head back and sighed. "Oh... this is amazing... but please don't look at me like that... if I come now, Julie will have my ass."

"Damn right, I will!" commented the aforementioned.

Nina decided to have mercy on Steve and stopped massaging his dick once she deemed the coating uniform.

"You are ready for her. Let me help you put it in." Nina said.

Nina took her seat on the bed next the Julie and wiped her hands on her butt cheeks. She grabbed hold of the plug and looked at Steve, who stood ready -- his dick ramrod straight after Nina's ministrations.

"Steve, you know how I like it, don't you...?" asked Julie hornily.

"Yeah, I know." he confirmed.

"Then do me good." she moaned, as Nina pulled the plug from her ass and Steve positioned himself. He put his cock against her gaping ass, grabbed her hips and thrusted into her hard, plunging his length down her ass in one go, making Julie grown out loud. He paused for a moment to let her take a deep breath or two, before he began fucking her ass again.

Julie screamed with pleasure as Steve built up speed and pounded her ass.

"Oh yeah! Give it to me! Just like that!" she shouted.

Nina sat next to the bent over Julie in much the same manner that Julie had sat next to her and watched the proceedings with fascination and horniness. It was amazing to see what Steven was capable of -- that pounding would have been too much for her.

Then she grew aware of the plug in her hand again. She began to grin as she contemplated what to do with it. Push it into Julie's pussy? Turnabout's fair play after all... At that Nina's finger wandered to her plug still stuck in her own pussy. She had considered pulling it out, but the rule of full member parties spoke to her. Once you got dirty, you stayed dirty till the end. This in mind, she took the grip of the plug and started masturbating to the amazing sight next to her until she was panting again. Then an idea blossomed in her head. She smiled and pushed her plug fully back into her pussy, Julie's lathered plug still in her left hand... for now.

Nina knew how to get a bit of control now and more confidently then at any other point before today, she stood up, strutted around the bed, and kneeled next to it to look Julie in her eyes. She raised the glistening plug and teased: "I thought about where to put this thing... but then I realised, there only is one good answer..."

"Just... give it to me." Julie panted, eyes half closed and strains of her hair hanging over her face.

"Not so fast you dirty girl, I know you want it in your mouth... maybe I'll put it there, if you ask nicely." Nina grinned innocently. This was so much fun and such a turn on for her!

"Uhhh!" moaned Julie. "Put it in my mouth... please!"

"Hmm, what do you want me to put in your mouth? I don't know what you mean..."

"You are almost as bad as Julie is." laughed Steve at the opposite side of the bed.

"Please... Uhh!" Julie uttered at a deep thrust of Steve. "Put the soggy plug in my mouth!"

"Well, if you insist..." Nina smiled as she put the tapered end to Julie's lips and she sucked it greedily. Ever so slowly, Nina let her have more of the plug until it was fully in her, the green crystal outside her lips like the grip of a pacifier.

Julie rolled her eyes and deeply groaned, muffled by the plug. Then she began to shudder and spasm -- and the plug dropped from her mouth to the bed as an orgasm rolled through her. Steve immediately slowed the pace, a film of sweat on his skin, but he kept a steady rhythm to prolong Julie's twitching without overstimulating her.

She had closed her eyes and growled deeply as her orgasm finally subsided and was sweaty, but not nearly as done as Nina was right after her anal fuck. Steve ceased his efforts and stood there, panting slightly, his dick still hard in Julie's ass.

A naughty smile spread across Julie's face and she took a few deep breaths to get her bearings. Then she looked deeply into Nina's eyes. Her expression made Nina's confidence vanish and her mouth feel dry.

"Nina, my little princess... you've been such a good girl today. But now... now I am gonna need you to be brave for me. Clean Steve's dick, would you?"

A high noise escaped Nina's lips and her entire body started to tingle with nervousness. She meant...

"I need you to be a naughty girl right now. I already had a treat today..." She leaned forward to let Steve's cock slip out, turned around on the bed and sat at the edge in front of Steve. She tapped the spot on the mattress next to her.

"And now I want you to have yours. Come here."

As if in a trance, Nina got up, her body tingling and hands shaking slightly. She slowly stepped around the bed and sat next to Julie who put her arm around her shoulders and smiled reassuringly at her.

"Good... now look at his dick."

Nina stared wide eyed at the erect cock dangling right in front of her face, as Steve took a small step towards her. It was just as much of a mess as before: Throbbing and lathered in the transparent goo that was the coconut lube.

"I need you to taste my ass for me, little princess." Julie purred into her ear. "Will you do that?"

Nina shuddered and hesitated. "Uhm" she uttered uncertainly.

"Come on, Nina, you promised you'd do as I say. You want to be a dirty girl, don't you?" Julie encouraged her and reassuringly took her left hand.

Yes, she wanted to be a dirty girl... but could she do that? Wide eyed, she glanced up at Steve, who smiled reassuringly at her. Did she dare to do it? Her breath hitched and she briefly closed her eyes. Julie had done it -- even relished it. If Julie could get dirty like that, so could she.

Nina took heart and slowly inched forward. She made eye contact with Steve and touched her lips to his dick.

"Come on, be a dirty girl and suck it." Julie whispered into her ear, the excitement palpable in her voice.

Nina slowly parted her lips and took the tip of Steve's cock into her mouth. Softly, she probed it with her tongue and licked off some of the goo. The taste of coconut spread in her mouth and beneath it... a bitter note, an almost earthy taste reminiscent of a brand of tea she had discarded after trying once. But she did like the taste now.

Her nervousness slowly faded away some, but the tingling stayed. She left just the tip in her mouth for a moment and got used to the taste and feeling of the lube in her mouth.

Still looking into Steve's eyes, she opened her mouth further and slowly took in half of his cock.

"Oh, shit" he said breathlessly, with half closed eyes.

Julie kissed Nina's cheek and grinned brightly. "I am so proud of you, my dirty princess. Do you like it?"

"Mmh" Nina hummed an affirmative and began bobbing back and forth on Steve's cock. She never had this much liquid in her mouth when blowing a guy before, but she could handle it. Then she realised she had not matched Julie. Not yet that was. The lower portion of Steve's shaft was still coated in lube. Nina considered whether she'd also take this last step. Her nervousness had subsided mostly, and she had deepthroated a dick twice before... Steve was slightly larger than the guy she'd had the experience with, but not enough to be of significance.

She'd already gotten so dirty; this was just an afterthought really. A glint entered her eyes and she took a last breath through her nose, winked at Julie, who gasped out loud as Nina relaxed her throat and slowly pushed forward. Nina felt the head of Steve's dick bending into her throat when her upper lip reached his pubic area.

Steve groaned unintelligibly and applied all his will not to cum down Nina's throat, which didn't get easier as Nina didn't release his cock instantly but kept it in while engaging the muscles at the back of her throat.

"Nina,... please." he begged. "Stop, or I'll come."

With that, Nina closed her lips and let his dick slip from her mouth. Just like Julie, she slurped off the remaining goo in one go, swallowed and gasped.

"Ohhh, holy fuck." Steve exclaimed, breathing heavily, like Nina did, but for a different reason entirely: He desperately tried to calm down, barely succeeding. Julie ignored his plight, her attention fully on Nina.

"You are awesome, you know that, right?" she stated overjoyed.

Nina blushed. "I guess..."

"Nonsense! You are such a brave, dirty girl! I love it! We're gonna have so much fun together!" Julie almost squealed.

Nina perked up excitedly. "So, this... is it? The end of my induction? I have passed?"

"Pff, yeah you passed." she rolled her eyes, as if the question was ridiculous... maybe it was. "Just one thing... we need to give Steve some relief. Leaving him like this would just be cruel.... And I'll have one last job for your little tongue, if you feel up to it." she amended with a grin.

A buzzing excitement built in Nina's stomach again and she grinned. "Sure! What is it?"

"Oh, you'll see..." Julie said innocently, before she laid back on the bed and looked up at Steve.

"You have been such a good boy, Steve, it's time you get some relief... Stop holding back and fill my pussy with your cum." she commanded, and he shuddered at her words.

Nina shook her head with a laugh at that... the confident manner in which Julie could talk dirty was still unfathomable to her. But maybe not as unfathomable as an hour ago.

"Hey Nina, wanna sit on my face while Steve creams into me?" Julie invited her.

Did she want to? Was the ocean wet? She nodded eagerly and got up from the bed. "I'd love to, but one thing I have to get out of the way first."

She embraced Steve intimately, pressing her cheek against his sweaty chest, while his erection pressed against her stomach. She didn't care one bit. "Thank you!" she said emphatically. "Thank you for bringing me here and for this afternoon. This is more than I could have dreamed for."

Steve was surprised at first, but a broad smile quickly spread across his face and he hugged her back.

"You are very welcome, Nina. It was my pleasure entirely! I am overjoyed everything turned out the way you wanted."

"Well..." Nina wiggled her hand. "Your pleasure sure looked like it led you close to your limits, earlier." He laughed at that. Then Nina put her hand behind his head an pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Hey, you two lovebirds, where is my soppy thank you? I've been a good girl, I want one, too!" complained Julie from the bed.

"You've been a dirty girl! You'll get what you deserve! Nina shot back, interrupting the kiss. "A soppy thank you? Maybe you'll get a sloppy thank you if you play your cards right."

"Uhhhh" grinned Julie. "That is something I can get behind... or on top of."

Steve snorted. "You two are impossible! Have you ever left puberty behind?"

"Oh, I don't know... but maybe we'll find out, if you finish inside Julie..." said Nina innocently.

Steve snorted again. "That's plausible. It's surely worth a try."

He eagerly stepped up to Julie, his raging boner standing to attention on its way to the last battle of the war.

As he positioned himself to screw Julie, she looked at him with wide innocent eyes and bit her lower lip. "Oh please, Mister, be cautious with this huge penis of yours. I am such an innocent girl... I am not sure whether I can take it..." Julie pleaded with a fake high voice.

"Yeah, sure" he chuckled. "You're gonna take what I give you, you dirty slut." he growled.

"Oh yeah" Julie said in her husky voice again with half closed eyelids. "Yeah, I will. Do me good".

This broke the last dam in Steve and he pushed her knees back towards her chest, thrust deep into her, and made her gasp out loud. Without hesitation, he began pumping away, breathing heavily after only seconds.

"Uh... Nina... Ah... come sit on my face... fuuuck!" screamed Julie. Nina did not need to be told another time. She got back on the bed and positioned herself above Julie's head, facing Steve. She reached for the plug in her pussy, pulled it out and sat down on Julie's face.

A greedy tongue whirled into her vagina, accompanied by hot breath, and muffled moans. Julie alternated between plunging her tongue deep into her and sucking at her clit, whenever she wasn't groaning or gasping for breath.

Nina closed her eyes, put her head in the neck, and relished the intoxicating ride. For a few minutes, the world ended at the borders of the mattress, consisted just of the three of them driving each other to ecstasy.

The bubble popped once Steve could no longer hold. Having been driven to the very edge several times, it only took a scant few minutes of railing Julie hard to let him finally explode.

His face took on an expression of relief and serene calm and he pushed deep into Julie once more, before he ceased moving and held onto her hips as if for dear life.

He groaned loudly before blowing load after load into Julie, who moaned content at the feeling of being filled up and kept licking Nina.

Finally, Steve's orgasm subsided and he pulled back, wobbly on his legs for a moment. He stepped to the side and sat down on the couch. "Whooo boy, I just... need a moment... holy shit -- that was amazing!" he groaned exhausted.

Julie meanwhile stopped licking Nina. She remained seated on Julie's head for a moment, just enjoying the afterglow, before she lifted her butt and dismounted.

"Thank you" she bent down and kissed Nina's cheek. "You are really talented with your tongue; anyone told you that before?"

Julie chuckled with her eyes closed, basking in the moment. "Believe it or not, yes, I've been told that before. But that doesn't diminish that I love hearing it from you."

"Aww, you are such a sweetheart."

Julie innocently glanced up at her. "Am I still due that sloppy thank you, by the way?"

Nina laughed. "I guess you are..."

A certain glint entered Julie's eyes again. "Are you sure?"

What idea had her dirty mind come up with now? Nina grinned down at Julie. "Yeah, I am sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Hmm, well... if I am due a sloppy thank you... then I'd like you to be a little cum slut and eat me out."

Nina gasped, before she continued laughing. This really did not shock her anymore at this point, even if she had not done it before.

"I take back the sweetheart! You are just a hot pile of horniness!"

"Uh huh, but will you do it?" Julie readily agreed and inquired.

Nina pouted and mock-contemplated for a few seconds before she looked down once again and said huskily. "Yeah, I guess I will."

She got off the bed and kneeled in front of Julie's spread legs. Her pussy was oozing with Steve's thick white cum, which contrasted strikingly with her coffee brown skin. Some of the massive load had already come out and slowly slid down towards the mattress over Julie's asshole.

Nina could not help but laugh as she became aware of her situation. She was about to perform this lewd sex act but felt nothing except tingling excitement and horniness. Indeed, she was a dirty girl. She was free and could do anything!

Leisurely and sexily, she lowered her head and superficially licked over Julie's pussy starting at her asshole, to get all the cum that had oozed out.

The milky liquid spread in her mouth and Nina moaned appreciatively. Damn, Steve really watched his diet. Nina had tasted bad cum before, and this wasn't it. Viscous and smooth, sweet and salty, with a hint of bitterness to it. It actually tasted quite nice; Nina had to admit.

"Steve, your cum tastes really good!" she called over to him.

"Huh?" Steve lifted his head and took in the scene in front of him -- he had missed it up to now in his post-orgasmic bliss. "Oh wow, you girls just don't take a break, do you?" he laughed.

"No rest for the wicked..." commented Julie.

Nina didn't hear what Steve replied, because she was focused on Julie's pussy again. Nina gazed into Julie's eyes over her toned stomach and plunged her tongue deep without further warning. Julie's breath hitched as Nina slurped the cum from her pussy, swallowed, and looked up presenting the cum still on her tongue.

"Fuck you are hot!" moaned Julie. "Come up here and let me have a taste, too!"

Nina crawled up to her and sank her tongue into Julie's eager mouth. They passionately made out until the last bit of cum had vanished. Nina flopped down onto Julie, suddenly exhausted and just laid there for a moment, both girls messy yet happy. Then she started giggling at the absurdity of the afternoon and couldn't stop. Julie joined in after a few seconds, infected by Nina's elated mood.

"Hoooo, what the hell did I even do this afternoon?" asked Nina rhetorically.

"Did not expect it to go this way?" Julie asked with a smirk.

"No... Yes... I don't know what I expected." Nina said and amended: "But I am so glad I came here."

"So you liked it? You'll be back at the Club?" asked Julie hopefully.

"You can bet your life on it!... What do we do now?" Nina asked after a few moments.

"Wanna grab a coffee and a bite to eat, you two?" volunteered Steve.

Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers
12