The Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Massage and more - making the connections.
3.8k words
3.95
11.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers

The Club Chapter 2

Massage and more -- making the connections

This is a continuation and a narrative of the interactions with various couples during our beginning weeks in The Club.

Our massage sessions with Suzi and Ron were better than we had hoped. In the first session, they taught us how to give our spouse a good massage. That was all we had expected. However, we learned that there was more, much more.

When couples learned that Suzi and Ron offered sexual play as part of their massage session, they got lots of followers. From that, The Club was formed and like-minded couples got together to exchange massages and more.

When Carol and I had our massage session with Suzi and Ron, they told us about The Club. We'd been interested in swinging for a few years but had no idea where to find other couples. The Club was made to order for us. We quickly joined and had great sex with Suzi and Ron. And we didn't waste any time in filling out the profile and submitting our pictures.

Suzi told us the way the system functions is pretty simple. She takes our profile and then broadcasts it to like-minded members. Those who are interested let her know and then she in turn sends us their profiles. She also lets newbies like us know of couples who aren't interested in doing 'everything' sexually. If we see a couple that interest us, we tell her and she lets that couple know.

It didn't take long before Suzi sent us two emails for our consideration.

The first email contained profiles of several couples who wanted the type of play we were interested in, namely, masturbation, oral, and fucking; just like we had done with Suzi and Ron.

The second email contained profiles of couples looking to do a limited type of play. One couple that caught our eye wanted a massage with masturbation. All being done by the opposite sex with each partner.

We gave the first group a lot of consideration and their scantily clad bodies were a big turn-on. Any comments we saw were pretty much the same: looking forward to a 'massage' session. The age range of the couples varied greatly and they all looked to be in decent shape but I attributed that to the screening process based on our questionnaire.

We didn't make an immediate decision and moved to the other email.

Chris and Kathleen were a younger couple. They both wore matching thong bikinis in their photo that was very sexy.

"She's thin and flat-chested," Carol remarked.

"And, according to their comments, she likes to jack off her partner and have him shoot his cum on her tits. I like that," I added. "What about Chris?"

"He fills out that thong nicely,"

"Ya know, there's something about Kathleen that's familiar but I just can't place her. I know I've seen her before, but I don't know where."

"Well my dear, maybe we'll both be 'seeing' her, and I can watch you cum on her tits."

We sent an email off to Suzi informing her that we liked Kathleen and Chris and then we went back to the first group, the ones who were interested in doing much more in the way of sex. I came up with a logical solution and instructed Carol to select, by secret ballot, five that appealed to her and I would do the same. The hope was, of course, that we might have at least one in common. We had two.

We chose Dave and Pam and held Matt and Cheryl in reserve if the situation changed and we wanted to change couples. We both had a good laugh when we revealed the reason for our selection. Cute, close to the same age, and we thought they would be fun.

Not knowing how this was going to work out, we felt that three should be plenty.

Our concern was that these were essentially strangers. Granted we had their profiles but that doesn't mean the chemistry would be there. Suzi assured us that we will be pleased and not to worry. She did suggest that it's a good idea for all couples to meet at a neutral place over drinks or dinner and get acquainted. "Remember," she said. "Except for a few, everyone wants to get naked and more with you two."

"We like that," I said.

"That does change the nature of the conversation," Carol noted.

"It'll be a lot more explicit and erotic," Suzi added.

Maybe it was just first-time jitters but chatting with Suzi helped. Now we were excited about connecting with a couple to, as Suzi stated, 'get naked and more'.

We heard back from Dave and Pam two days later. We picked a date and a place to meet for happy hour and if all goes well, we'd stay for dinner.

There was nothing from Kathleen and Chris that week. On Saturday when Carol and I went to the gym, I remembered why Kathleen looked familiar; there she was and with a female friend. I pointed her out to Carol and just at that moment, Kathleen looked in our direction. She left her companion and came straight to us.

"You two must be Carol and Larry," she said, looking up at both of us. "It's nice to meet you. I've seen you both here before, especially you, Carol. A tall woman like you is hard to miss."

"Nice to meet you too, Kathleen," Carol responded.

She may not have much of a bust, but her nipples were pushing hard against her top. I quickly reached into my pocket and made some room for my growing cock.

"We got your email and yes, we're interested. I would've responded earlier but Chris was out of town and he didn't see your profile until last night. Can we meet in an hour in the lobby and talk?"

"Absolutely," Carol said. "We'll meet you here after our workout."

"What'd you think?" I asked after she left.

"I like her already. How about you?"

"Yep. Hopefully soon, we'll meet her husband. So far, I think we've made a good choice."

We met Kathleen at the appointed time and place and over smoothies, we chatted. She had learned from Suzi that we were brand new to The Club and felt that the four of us would do well together. She and Chris had been members for over a year and they liked our profile and our photo.

"We gave Suzi two pictures," Carol said. "Which one did you see?"

She looked at me and with a big smile said, "The one that showed a lovely erection."

I smiled back and said, "What can I say? It's yours to enjoy."

"Thank you," she replied. "I can tell you that your picture had us both turned-on.

Carol laughed and said, "Your matching thongs got a good reaction from us, too."

I leaned into Kathleen and softly said, "Thanks for the comment. I liked it and look forward to when we can take care of that."

"I'm so glad. I hope you don't think I'm weird or anything."

"Not at all," I stated.

"I've rubbed Chris's cum on my tits over the years and now, with the club, it's even more fun. We found that we really get turned-on watching the other at play."

"It's the same with us," Carol replied with a giggle. "I tell you what. We'll jack off our guys and Chris can shoot his load all over my girls."

"He'll love that, but before we get too far ahead of ourselves, you need to meet Chris. I know he wants to meet you."

We picked a date and place for next week.

When we got to our car, Carol asked, "That conversation has my panties soaked. How are you doing?"

"Hard and horny."

"Let's play on the drive home."

We got in the car and I pulled my shorts down to give Carol good access to my throbbing cock while she completely removed hers. All the way home, she was able to masturbate while keeping a firm grip on my tool.

I love watching her but driving and seeing her in action is a balancing act. The tighter her grip, the closer she was to the edge. I took my time driving home and a few moments after I pulled into the garage, she climaxed.

Her eyes were closed, left hand around my cock, and she brushed her hand every so lightly, up and down her pussy. Just watching her was an erotic treat.

A few moments later, she looked at me and smiled. She leaned over the console, took my dick into her mouth and gave it a wet kiss.

I sighed, "Oh baby. That feels so good."

She changed her position slightly and I adjusted my seat to give her better access. A few minutes later, it was my turn to climax.

After we showered, we thought we'd let Suzi know of our progress. She was pleased with our choice and felt sure that we'd like Chris as well as we did Kathleen. He travels a lot for his job so their schedule is a challenge.

The day arrived to meet with Dave and Pam at a nearby restaurant.

Meeting them turned out better than we had dreamed.

It looked like they had come straight from work. Slacks and dress shirt for Dave and a red blazer, white blouse, and navy skirt for Pam. We were similarly dressed since we too had come from work.

We moved to a booth, ordered drinks, and started to get better acquainted. "First off, welcome to The Club," Pam said as she made air quotations around the two words.

"Thank you," I replied. "As you probably know, we're newbies and looking forward to ... ah ...."

"Getting naked and having fun?" Dave said with a big smile.

I looked at Carol then back to Dave, "Absolutely!"

"We chatted with Suzi and she said you guys were terrific. She didn't go into much detail except to say that your second session with her was the type of play we enjoy," Pam offered. Then she leaned closer and in a low voice said, "We loved your picture, and Larry, seeing your erection that was barely hidden made my pussy wet and my mouth water."

"Ooohhh. That's music to my ears. I'm looking forward to satisfying both places." I shifted in my seat and adjusted my slacks to make room for my growing cock. A maneuver that was not lost on Pam. She looked at me and winked.

Dave leaned closer and in a low voice said to Carol, "You looked so sexy in that bra and thong."

Carol squeezed my leg and said to Dave, "Both areas love attention."

"While we're complimenting photos, yours was hot and sexy to say the least," I offered.

Carol looked at Pam and asked, "How did you make your pussy slit so prominent?"

"I put the thong on wet and then tucked it in."

"It was quite the sight on a big screen TV," Carol replied.

"Lovely," I added.

Pam pulled out her phone and after some scrolling showed us the screen. It was Pam and Dave naked.

'Wow. Now that's a screen saver," I said with a chuckle. I nodded to Carol and she pulled out her phone. In anticipation of how erotic our evening might become; we had taken a photo of us naked.

"Oh. Very nice," Dave said.

"Very nice, indeed," Pam echoed.

We learned more fun facts about them. They loved to vacation at resorts that had clothing optional beaches. Pam confided that they were basically exhibitionist at heart. They'd even done a nude cruise. Like us, they enjoyed X-rated videos, pictures, and especially erotic stories.

We pulled up our calendars on our phones and set up our first session and it was to be at our home. Carol mentioned what we had done with Suzi and Ron and they were in full agreement: sex first, massage, then more fun.

Over dinner, we talked about our lives and a bit about work. We all agreed that it was work and its related stress that drove us to look for a massage therapist and how happy we were to meet Suzi and Ron and become members of The Club.

On the drive home, we laughed over how nervous we felt while waiting to meet them and now, how excited we were to get naked with them. "It was good thinking on your part to take that picture of us naked," I said.

"After our conversation with Suzi, I had a feeling that the members were free to do a lot of ... ah ... sharing."

I laughed and said, "I'm looking forward to the sharing we're going to do."

"I've been thinking about that and if all goes well with the Kathleen and Chris, I think we should try to limit our sharing to around once a week."

"Great idea. That would give us some flexibility."

"Speaking of flexibility," she said as she squirmed around in her seat to remove her panties. She handed them to me and it was obvious they were wet. I held it to my nose and said, "Umm ...I love the smell and taste of your pussy. Care to sit on my face?"

"There and your beautiful cock."

Next up was our meeting with Chris and Kathleen. We liked Kathleen and I was looking forward to our 'massage session' and shooting my cum all over her tits.

We used the same procedure as with Pam and Dave and our handsome couple met us at a restaurant.

Kathleen gave us both a hug and discretely rubbed her pelvis against mine. Chris was charming and I could see that Carol was already won over. On the way to the booth, she looked at me, gave me a smile and an affirmative nod.

"Kathleen was practically giddy about having met you two," Chris said. "Her telling me about it had us both horny."

"Us too," Carol responded. "I masturbated all the way home while holding Larry's cock."

Kathleen laughed, "I didn't have Chris with me on the drive home but I masturbated too."

Chris gave his wife a hug and said, "She calls it 'Jilling off'."

"Guys Jack off and women Jill off," Kathleen added. "Sometimes, as part of our sexual play, I like to Jack him off while I Jill off at the same time."

"And sometimes we swap and I do the Jack and Jill."

I smiled and said, "That's one of the ways we like to play too. I think Jack and Jill is a great description."

"Speaking of that," Carol replied. "You mentioned that you've been rubbing Chris's cum all over your tits for many years. Is there a story there?"

Kathleen looked at Chris and smiled. "We were in college and I was pretty self-conscious about being so flat-chested. Chris said that rubbing his cum on them would help make them bigger."

"Guilty," Chris said, somewhat sheepish.

"Did you believe that?" Carol asked.

"Not for a minute. I was happy he wasn't put off by my lack of boobs and ... ah ... I rather enjoyed jacking him off. So, having him cum on my tits was a win-win."

Chris gave his wife a kiss and said, "What can I say. I'm married to a wonderful, sexy woman,"

We clicked our glasses. "So am I," I added.

Kathleen looked at me and said, "Every time I look at your picture, I get wet thinking about holding your hard cock."

"This will help get your panties wet now," Carol said, as she pulled up the photo on her phone that showed us naked.

"My thong was wet when I met you at the door, now, it's soaked. I find a man's erection to be so erotic." She took out her phone and said, "Take a look at this," It was a picture of them naked except their matching thongs were hanging from Chris's hard tool.

"Beautiful," Carol remarked.

What little pubic hair Kathleen displayed, was neatly trimmed. "Your handiwork?" I asked Chris.

"One of my many pleasures," he answered. "Do you shave Carol?"

"No. She has her pussy waxed."

Carol looked at Chris and said, "And ready for your enjoyment,"

"And mine's ready for you, Larry."

Calendars were consulted and we soon had our first session scheduled to take place at their home. It was Chris who suggested, and we all agreed, to have the hand-jobs first.

Kathleen was sitting on the inside of the booth and to our astonishment, wriggle around and pulled off her thong. She discretely handed it to me and I noted that it was the same one that was in the photo. "Bring this with you," she said with a big smile.

"I'll hang it from the rear-view mirror until then," I replied.

Not to be outdone, Carol performed the same feat and handed hers to Chris.

I can't do the car thing but I can hang it around my cock until then.

We said our goodbyes and were very pleased with the evening.

Once in the car, I held the prized thong to my nose and inhaled the sweet aroma of Kathleen's nectar. I handed it to Carol and did the same before hanging it on the rear-view mirror.

"Nothing like the smell of pussy," she remarked.

"Or the taste," I added.

"Especially that."

She pulled up her skirt and before I started the car, I leaned over and slid my finger down to her pussy and inserted it into a very wet cunt. I left it there for a few moments before taking it out and putting it in my mouth.

"Especially that," I restated.

On the drive home I was treated to watching my sweet wife, Jill off. She actually climaxed just before we arrived home. By the time the garage door closed, she had removed her skirt and I ate her pussy while she sat in the car.

We were excited about our new adventure not knowing, of course, of the surprises yet to come.

We received our first surprise that night, when we arrived home by way of a missed call. We replayed the message and it was from Kathleen, wanting us to call her.

I looked at Carol, and she said, "I hope they're not canceling."

She called the number and put the phone on speaker. Chris picked up the phone and said how happy he was that we called and he hollered at Kathleen to pick up the extension.

"Hi," Kathleen said. "Thanks for getting back with us. I called to tell you we wanted to make a change. Asking, would be more accurate."

Carol looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "Ok....?"

"We've been talking," she continued. "We know our profile stated masturbation and that was how we left it when we were with you. But ... ah .... we'd like to add oral sex, if that's ok with you."

We gave each other a look of relief. "That's wonderful and yes, perfectly ok. We were afraid you were calling to cancel. What changed your mind, by the way?"

"Oh no. Sorry. I don't know. Meeting you, seeing the photo of you two naked ... and ... ah ... well, the more we talked about doing it and watching each other do it ... the ... ah ...more we want to include it. We knew we were the ones who would have to make the change so here we are. Sorry to sound so melodramatic in my message."

"We're happy you want to make the change," I replied.

"I wanted to leave a message saying I wanted to eat your pussy, Carol," Ron added. "But Kathleen didn't think that was a good idea."

"I like phone sex. Think about how wet you've just made my pussy, Chris."

"And mine's ready for you, Larry," Kathleen added.

"I'm looking forward to cumming in your mouth and on your tits, Kathleen."

"Both of us are eager for that to happen."

"Same for me, Chris. This is great but right now, you've given me a wet cunt that needs attention. So, keep those good thoughts until we meet, OK? Bye for now."

We hurried to the bedroom and I took advantage of that wetness with my hard and throbbing member.

We cuddled in the afterglow of some terrific hard pounding sex. "I'm glad Kathleen and Chris made that change. It's just like Suzi said, we'll be with likeminded couples. Just like us, Kathleen and Chris enjoy watching and being watched. I'm looking forward to seeing Kathleen handle your beautiful cock.

"And you've got Chris salivating to eat your pussy."

"I wonder if, in the future, they'll decide to go all the way with us."

"After tonight's conversation, I wonder that too," I replied.

"Time will tell. But just think, starting next week, we'll be having fun watching each other doing everything with Pam and Dave," Carol remarked.

I gave her a kiss and said, "The true beginning of our adventure."

We hit the gym the next day and the place was busy with the after-work crowd. We found a couple of elliptical machines and began our warm up. A few minutes later, in walked Kathleen and accompanying her, was the same person we had seen with her the last time. They walked over and Kathleen introduced her co-worker, Jan.

Jan was slightly taller than Kathleen, a little older, cute, nice body, short brunette hair, and definitely not flat chested. Not as endowed as Carol, but very nice. Seeing nipples making their presence known on both girls was not lost on me.

We exchanged our hellos and such and as they started to leave, Kathleen looked right at me and said in a sexy voice, "See you soon."

I heard Jan ask Kathleen, "How do you know them?" Unfortunately, they were too far away to hear the answer.

mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers
12