The Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun and Lots of Sex.
5.7k words
4.03
10.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers

Chapter 3

Fun and lots of terrific sex

Our massage instructors, Suzi and Ron had recommended that we meet with The Club members that we were interested in at a neutral location to get better acquainted.

We met with Dave and Pam and they were in the 'everything' type of play. The conversation quickly became explicit and erotic and X-rated by sharing pictures of everyone naked. They were close to our age and were definitely a lot of fun to be with.

Kathleen and Chris were wanting a massage and masturbation at first but after meeting with them they decided that oral sex should be included. Kathleen had a request that I cum on her tits. I told her I was looking forward to it and Carol told Chris, he was to do the same for her.

We also met Jan, Kathleen's co-worker. Little did we know that Jan would be part of our fun in the very near future.

We were excited with the two couples and conversations with them always made us horny. We love sex and looked forward to being naked and playing with Pam and Dave and Kathleen and Chris.

The day arrived when we were to have our first 'massage session' with Pam and Dave. We had everything at the ready including the wine that Pam enjoyed. We were excited and fortunately, having done this not too long ago with Suzi and Ron, more relaxed. Meeting them at the restaurant was also a great help. Even though the conversation got erotic sometimes, it was a good way to know more about them.

I greeted our guests wearing only my robe and escorted them to the living room where Carol stood at the bar, totally naked.

"What's everyone's pleasure? I have wine, beer, and assorted alcohol."

"Lookin' good, Carol," Dave said as he began to undress. It didn't take long because he was wearing only a tee shirt and shorts.

"I'll take wine, please," Pam said as she pulled off her dress and that, being the only thing she was wearing, left her naked too.

"Scotch, if you've got it."

"The Famous Grouse ok?"

"Perfect."

I joined Carol and poured a scotch for Dave and me. Carol joined Pam with the wine.

We toasted each other and to sessions yet to come. I suggested to Dave that we do the girls first then I took him aside and told him of my plan to bring Pam off twice by finger fucking first then orally. "Good plan," He replied. "I'll do the reverse with Carol. That way we can enjoy watching each other in action."

I knelt between Pam's wide opened legs and gazed with delight at the glorious view of her bare pussy, already wet and gleaming. The pictures she shared were great but there's nothing like up close and personal.

I looked over at my naked wife while Dave commented, "Pam and I have been talking about this moment since we met with you two at the restaurant."

"We've been anxiously waiting for this too."

"Boys. Carol and I would like to know, are you gonna talk or take care of the pussies in front of you?"

Dave and I laughed, did a high five and turned our attention to the feast that beckoned us. My only experience like this had been with Suzi so I thought I'd repeat what I did with her.

I softly ran my fingers on Pam's mound and playfully pushed her labia together. She had beautiful vertical lips that needed to be kissed and she moaned with pleasure as I ran my tongue across her swollen clit. She rocked her hips as I slowly moved my finger up and down between her wet lips. "Ummmmmmmm," she moaned when I inserted two fingers in deep. "Oh, that feels so good...." She moved her hands to her breasts and began to fondle them.

I glanced over to see Dave's mouth all over Carol's clit. She was softly moaning and squeezing her nipples hard. I caught her eye and she gave me a big smile. I winked and nodded my head.

I moved two fingers in to rub Pam's G-spot. Her response was immediate and she began to rock her hips in tempo with my fingers. I slid my thumb between her labia and gently touched her swollen clit. My thumb was all over and around her nub while my fingers were doing a 'come hither' motion. Soon she was panting and rocking harder and faster.

I glanced over to see Carol rocking and breathing hard too. Both girls were near the edge when suddenly Pam tensed and then with a loud moan, shook over and over as she climaxed.

Pam's vocal orgasm was quickly echoed by Carol, as she also climaxed. Dave and I exchanged grins and then resumed our action. I watched him insert his fingers into a very wet target while I placed my hands under Pam's hips.

I wasn't going to give Pam any time to recover and I began to lick and tongue-fuck her wet cunt without delay. She pulled her legs wide while I played with her love hole with my tongue and thumbs.

I inserted my tongue in deep, then slid it up to her clit. She rocked her hips to push her nub harder against my mouth.

I removed my hands from under her hips and moved my left to fondle a breast while I inserted two fingers with my right to rub her G-spot. When I placed my mouth over her clit, she reached down and held my head tightly against it. "Ooooohhhh ...yeeesss ...." she moaned.

I kissed, licked, and sucked on her swollen clit while she rocked her hips and pulled my head down harder.

Her action became more intense with each passing moment until she stopped and pushed her hips hard and steadily against my mouth. I squeezed her clit between my lips and she froze. A moment later, I heard a long groan and then felt the power of her climax. Her eyes were closed and she had the smile of contentment as her orgasm moved through her like a rolling wave.

I looked over at Carol and Dave and they were sitting on the mat, watching us. "That was beautiful," Dave said and Carol nodded.

When I pulled away, Carol took my fingers that had been in Pam's cunt and put them in her mouth; just like she had done when I had them in Suzi's. She licked them clean like before and said, "Definitely a nice taste." I had a feeling that someday I would be watching her eat someone's pussy. Who knows, in the future we both might try same sex play with a couple like Pam and Dave. As Suzi and Ron pointed out, with The Club, you can experiment and try new things.

It was very obvious that Dave and I were hard and ready for action and the girls wasted no time. Pam was on her knees and I stood before her. Carol had Dave on his back and she moved quickly between his legs.

Pam kissed and licked all around my cock head and then up and down the shaft. She gave it one more kiss before rolling onto her back and placing my hard member against her love hole.

I slowly pushed all the way in and then paused to savor the sensation. "Oooohhhh .... mmmyyyyy...." She sighed.

I looked over to see Carol on top and riding Dave with her favorite style: slow up and hard down.

My strokes were long and slow as I slid in and out to give Pam the full benefit of my eight inches.

I slowly increased the tempo and shortened my thrusts and she rocked her hips to match my drives. Soon, I was panting and my balls, wet from her juice, were slamming against her.

I announced my impending climax and a few moments later, rammed my cock in deep, held it there, and shot my load. My pause was brief and I started pounding again, and a few seconds later, Pam climaxed. She clamped her muscles hard around my member and wrapped her legs around my middle.

I looked over to see Carol, still on top of Dave, but she was just sitting there and breathing hard. She looked over at me and smiled.

Pam looked at me, then over at Carol and said, "That was incredible."

"Yes, it was. I love the sensation of a cock shooting cum in my cunt."

"Or mouth," Pam added.

"Or mouth," Carol echoed. "Then too, there's the fun of cleaning up." She climbed off Dave, dismounting like from a horse, and started to milk his cock and lick it clean.

I pulled out of Pam and she took my cock, wet with cum and put it in her mouth. She took her time draining every drop and licking it clean.

The girls headed to the bathroom to freshen up while I fixed some Margaritas. When the girls returned, we toasted our new intimate friendship.

As per their request, Pam and Dave were the first to receive the massages. Just as we had done before, Carol and I moved with our respective partners in unison throughout the whole process until the end. We received several, "Ooohhhh, I like that," or "that feels so good," during the session. Saving the best part for last was Pam's breasts and pussy for me, and Dave's cock and balls for Carol.

We exchanged several glances as we blissfully performed our task at hand -- so to speak.

The massage we received, while not as skillful as Suzi and Ron, was quite nice. They received some guidance and feedback along the way but Pam, however was quite skillful at giving my cock a sensual massage.

We shared a glass of wine and I observed the girls whispering and giggling and smiling at us.

"We've decided what's next for you boys," Carol announced.

"We're going to be on top so you can watch us ride, "Pam said.

"And we can watch each other," Carol added.

"And for an added pleasure," Pam said, "We're going to masturbate until we cum,"

"Then we're going to suck your cock until you cum," Carol proclaimed.

Within moments, Dave and I were on our backs and I watched Pam take my cock in her hands, give it a kiss and then straddle me. She looked at me and grinned as she placed my hard member against her wet entrance. She looked over at Carol and with a nod, both girls began to push down until Dave and I were fully inside.

Pam took my hands and placed them on her breasts and began her ride. Her strokes weren't long but slow and steady. I glanced over to see Dave had his hands cupping Carol's breasts too, and the girls were riding our cocks in sync. What a sexy show they were putting on.

With another silent command, they stopped and Pam gave my dick a hard squeeze with her vaginal muscles. "That feels so wonderful," I said with a sigh.

She smiled and then sat up so I could watch her masturbate. I loved the sensation of having my cock buried deep inside as she rocked back and forth, and with the added bonus of watching her fingers in action.

I watched both girls pleasure themselves as though they were in a trance. They rocked harder and faster and their fingers were at a frantic pace as they sought their release. It's always been a turn-on for me to watch Carol ride and masturbate but observing two women doing this was a truly mind-blowing experience.

Pam tensed briefly, then pushed her body down hard and with a low moan, shuttered with her orgasm. A few moments later, Carol covered Dave's cock with her cum.

Pam smiled at me, then at Carol and after a few moments, I could feel her squeezing my cock.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Pam said.

I couldn't resist and replied, "The greatest show on earth."

Both girls laughed and Carol said, "Then you'll enjoy our encore."

Pam moved off, took my dick in her mouth and licked it clean. I glanced over to see Carol doing the same for Dave.

Once she was satisfied, Pam began her sensual BJ. Once again, I was treated to the incredible display of watching my porn star Carol in action while receiving the same from Pam. It was such a turn-on that it didn't take long for me to reach the point of no return. I arched my hips and shot my load in Pam's mouth. She didn't stop until I was completely spent.

Dave didn't last much longer than me and after Carol had drained him dry, she and Pam did a high five.

Pam and Dave weren't in any hurry to dress and we adjourned to the kitchen for coffee. They loved our 'massage' session and looked forward to hosting one at their home. The date and time were quickly selected. Before they departed, Pam pulled Carol aside and said something I couldn't hear. All I heard was Carol say, "Love it."

"What was that about?" I asked after they had left and we were heading for the shower.

"Pam wants me to bring some of our favorite toys when we visit."

We had just stepped in the house when Carol's phone rang and I heard her say, "Hi Pam .... yes, we enjoyed it too .... ok, I'll put you on speaker."

We heard Dave say, "We both were very happy with the way things went tonight."

"Very," Pam added. "I can still feel you inside me, Larry."

"Anyway, what we wanted to say was we were open to even more," Dave said.

"We're new to all this," Carol responded. "How much more?"

"Whatever you want," he answered. "Tell you what, why don't you and Pam discuss things and make a plan for future sessions."

"Thanks. Works for us," Carol replied before hanging up.

Our next 'massage and more' session would be with Chris and Kathleen. The girls had been corresponding via email and on the drive over, Carol informed me of their action plan. They would start by giving Chris and I a BJ so we could cum on their tits. Then a hand job and oral sex on the girls. Chris and Kathleen would massage us first and after we massaged them, the girls would give us a combination hand and blow job. "Kathleen is eager to have you cum in her mouth."

"I love the way you two plan. Anything else?"

"If possible, Kathleen would like you to take pictures of your cum on her tits with her phone."

I laughed, "I hope we get copies."

When we arrived at their house. I removed Kathleen's thong from the rearview mirror and stuffed it down my pants.

Kathleen and Chris greeted us wearing robes that stopped at mid-thigh. Carol complimented Kathleen on her home. It was nicely decorated and certainly felt comfortable. When Kathleen announced that she and Carol would meet us downstairs, Chris pulled me aside and said," Let's have fun with the girls." He opened his robe and hanging on his dick was Carol's thong. I smiled and quickly undressed and hung his wife's thong on mine.

I followed Chris to their 'play' room and the girls were already naked but with their back to the door, they didn't see us walk in. It was a very nice room that had a wet bar, big screen TV, a lounging area, and a large deep pad for the massage. "Nice room. I can see why you call this the play room," I whispered to Chris.

"Thanks. It's our favorite room," he whispered back.

We quietly moved closer to the girls.

"These belong to anyone?" Chris asked.

The girls turned around and laughed and Kathleen said, "I think the messengers deserves a kiss, don't you, Carol?"

They came over and Kathleen leaned down and gave my cock a wet kiss. I noticed Carol was doing the same. "I think they look fabulous hanging right where they are. What'd ya think, Carol?"

"Oh. I like that."

"I've got Manhattans at the bar that I made from Carol's famous recipe," Kathleen announced.

While we were enjoying our liquid refreshment, Kathleen turned to me and asked, "Are you ok with taking photos?"

"Absolutely," I responded. "I was thinking about more than just pictures of my cum on your tits. I'd like to take two short videos, one that shows my cum shooting onto your lovely tits and the other of you spreading it all over."

"Oooohhhh," I love the way you think." She took my hard tool in her hand and led me over to the couch where we joined Carol and Chris.

The girls sat and Chris and I stood in front of them. I had the phone in my hand ready for action and I was hoping I might be able to include a video of Chris shooting cum on Carol's tits along with mine on Kathleen's.

Kathleen took my dick in her mouth and licked the precum, then took me in deep. She cupped my balls and her hand and mouth began to work their magic. Feeling her sensual stimulation and watching Carol give Chris a BJ just a few feet away further heightened my excitement and pleasure.

I could feel my climax building and when I felt that critical moment, I quickly turned on the phone and said, "Oooohhhh. I'm gonna cum." Kathleen pulled away and a couple of strokes later, she directed my load all over her tits.

No sooner had I paused the video when Chris announced his climax. I quickly hit record and captured that titillating scene.

I took several photos of cum covered tits on Kathleen and Carol, followed by videos of them wiping it all over. Kathleen removed her thong from my cock and rubbed it on her freshly coated chest and then returned it.

"That was wonderful," I said to Kathleen.

"My pleasure," she responded with a smile.

"My turn to return the pleasure." We all moved to the massage pad and soon I was kneeling between Kathleen's wide opened legs and enjoying the glorious view. I ran my finger lightly up and down the nicely trimmed hair on her pussy then down between her labia; pausing at her wet opening.

She arched her hips with eager anticipation. I gradually inserted two fingers in deep and she softly moaned with pleasure. I slowly finger fucked her hot, wet cunt and she rocked her hips with each stroke.

I glanced over to see Chris pumping Carol's pussy with a nice steady tempo.

I started massaging Kathleen's G-spot and I gently brushed her clit with my thumb. Her response was immediate with a moan and she rocked her hips harder against my fingers.

I rubbed her swollen clit harder and faster and it didn't take long before I could sense her body nearing the edge. A few moments later, I felt her tense and as she climaxed, she pulled my hand hard against her pussy.

I looked over and Carol was smiling at me. When I removed my hand, Carol took it and put it into her mouth. After she licked my fingers, she said, "Um. Tastes nice." I took Kathleen's thong and rubbed it against her pussy. I soaked up some of her sweet nectar before returning it to hang around my cock.

Kathleen was still feeling her orgasm when I knelt down and placed my arms under her legs and began to eat her pussy and rub my thumbs across her hard nipples. I licked her wet opening and slid my tongue up to her clit and back down as I fondled her wonderful breasts.

I moved my mouth to her clit and pinched her nipples between my fingers.

"Oooooohhhh ... yyyeeessss ... "she sighed.

I licked, kissed, and sucked on her clit to another climax.

I could hear Carol moan from her orgasm a few moments later.

After another Manhattan, Carol and I moved back to the mat to receive our massage. I was impressed with Kathleen's deep massage technique. She was equally talented in giving my cock a massage that brought it to a rock-hard state.

We changed places and I had a lot of fun giving Kathleen a massage. It was obvious that she worked out and I complimented her on her good muscle tone. Saving the best for last, I gave her breasts and pussy a sensual massage.

Before we moved to the last part of our session, Chris put up on the big screen the videos and photos I had taken. "Great job," I heard from Kathleen and Carol. "Hot and sexy close-ups, sweetheart," Carol added, giving me a squeeze.

"I've attached these in an email for your enjoyment when you get home," Chris said.

"I liked seeing you cum on my tits but now I want to feel and taste you cumming in my mouth," Kathleen said. Once again, she took my cock in her hand and we moved back to the couch.

My dick was hard and throbbing and eager for release. I was turned-on watching Carol in action and the sensation of Kathleen's mouth and hands working their magic soon had me panting. I heard Chris moan with his climax and a few moments later, I announced mine. A few strokes later, I filled Kathleen's mouth with my load.

She took it all and kept stroking and sucking until I was finished. She looked up and said, "I'm so glad we made the change and added oral sex to our time together."

"So are we," I replied.

"Definitely," Carol echoed. "We both enjoyed watching each other and seeing you with Larry's cock in your mouth while I'm sucking Chris's, is a big turn-on for me and made my pussy wet."

"Mine too," Kathleen said. She removed her thong from my dick and rubbed it on her pussy and then handed it back to me. "For your rearview mirror."

mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers
12