The Club - First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, James gathered enough leverage and rolled the two of us off and disentangled himself.

"TMI," he said as he headed for the bathroom.

Connie laughed and rolled over to me pulling me up onto the bed where we kissed and cuddled for a while. She reached out and gently moved my hair out of my face and looked deep into my eyes and said, "I really meant it when I said thank you earlier. Your man is something very special. Love him and cherish him and don't ever let him go."

Then she hugged me until James came out of the bathroom and sat on the couch.

"Don't mind me," he said "I'll just sit and watch for a while." That broke the mood and both of us started to laugh.

"Shall we," I said.

"I think we should," Connie replied. So we both got up and joined James. There wasn't room for three on the couch so I took one of the recliners and let Connie cuddle with James on the couch.

- There is Always Time for One More Time

We were mostly just chatting when Misty burst back into the room. She had a basket with a couple bottles of wine, crackers and cheese in one arm and some plastic cups in the other.

As she set her bounty down she commanded, "Put out your hand".

So we all did.

"Not you two, just him," she said crossly just before she dropped a little blue pill into his hand.

"I'll get you some water to take that while Connie opens a bottle of wine," and she zoomed into the bathroom and returned with one of the plastic cups half full of water.

"Where did you get that?" I asked. "I thought they were prescription only."

"When I was getting a to-go basket from the restaurant, I ran into Doc and he got one for me."

"Doc?" I asked.

"Yes. One of our more well-known members is a physician and he will dispense some little helpers from time to time. Tonight he was carrying some samples and he saw the pick-me-up basket and waved me over and asked if I needed a little blue friend."

"I told him he was a life saver and squashed his face between my boobs. After he kissed his way out, he gave me one of those. Now take it James, performance anxiety is not going to rob me of my chance at your magic wand."

James did as he was told and Connie started to pour the wine. It was a very nice merlot. The restaurant had thoughtfully provided wine bottles with wino corks (screw tops for the non-winos reading) so we didn't need a cork screw.

"Cheers," Connie said raising her plastic cup.

"Salut," I said and we all clicked plastic cups and took a big drink of wine.

Oh that was good. Next we broke out the cheese and crackers and we started talking about our night. I told the tale of my encounter with the banker boys.

James told a tale of three wanton women who kidnapped him from the basket room and made him fuck them all until he finally came. Apparently there was a competition and the winner made the losers eat his cum off of her. It was a very entertaining story and I am abbreviating it so James can tell it in his style at some point.

Misty told the story of the gang bang room in great detail while Connie massaged James cock. By the end of the story he was quite erect and ready to go. I don't know if it was the blue pill, Misty's story or Connie's handiwork or all three. But at the end of her story Misty tossed back the last of her wine, which was also the last of the two bottles and came over and knelt between James legs and began to slowly suck on his cock.

Now suck on his cock really doesn't do justice. Misty made love to his cock with her mouth.

I've had her teach me some of those tricks over the years but that night she pulled out all the stops. She had to squeeze him down a couple of times to keep him from coming and finally James just picked her up by the shoulders and pulled her onto his lap and impaled her with his cock.

I don't think I have ever seen him so much in lust as he was in that moment. He drove his cock into her like a jack hammer into cheese and she was right there with him. She grabbed his face and started smothering him with kisses.

While his cock was ravaging her pussy, James' hands were all over her tits. He was stroking them, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. Thank gawd Connie had the sense to pick up the camera and start filming it. When I watched the movie later I saw that she only missed the very beginning of Misty worshiping his cock.

I have watched that segment to try and learn from the mistress of cocksucking and she was incredible.

It was like watching two forces of nature seeing them fuck like that. It was very primal and raw and sexy as all hell. Finally, James stood up and with Misty still impaled on his fleshy spear he carried her to the bed and laid down on it so that she could ride him. I recognized that move.

I had once asked him why he liked to have me ride his cock rather than have him on top and he said, "Two reasons. First it slows me down and makes the magic last longer. Second it gives you some control to rub the parts that you want rubbed the way you want them rubbed. That means a much bigger orgasm for you. And third it just feels so damn good that way."

Connie was over filming the love birds and I felt left out. So I went over and gently kissed Connie's butt. She responded by spreading her legs and bending over more. This gave me a perfect shot at licking her she spots and I took advantage of it.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart and slid my tongue into her slit. I slid it down to her clit and then back all the way up to her little rosebud. I swirled my tongue a couple of times and then slid back to her clit. This time there were sparks coming off her clit or so it felt, so I spent some time there.

That got some moans from her, almost a purr so I kept at it. A minute or so later, she spun around, grabbed me and backed over and lay down on the bed pulling her legs up and pushing my head down to the M they formed. I started a slow up and down licking with some flicking at the clit end and she went nuts for it.

I pushed two fingers into her pussy and started looking for her g spot. I knew I had found it when she grabbed my head and said, "Oh my gawd what are you doing? Don't stop. That feels amazing. Keep doing it." So I did. I kept rubbing her g spot while licking her pussy lips and flicking my tongue over her clit.

James and Misty were moaning and talking dirty to each other as they must have been building for their orgasms. Misty was still riding James, but her motions were getting less rhythmic and more frantic and I could see that she had 3 fingers up her ass.

James wasn't doing much better keeping a rhythm going with his cock and based on the grunting he was about ready to pop. So I played Misty and pulled the trick she used the last time and pulled the fingers out of Connie and slid one up his ass. He stiffened and I could tell he was coming by the way his ass clenched on my finger and pulsed every time he squirted deep into Misty's pussy.

I slid my other thumb into Connie and started rubbing again and she screamed and started to buck her hips into my face and then she did something that amazed me.

She squirted.

It came out of her pee hole, I think, but it wasn't pee. It didn't taste like pussy juice either. I got a mouthful of it before I knew what was happening. I was just starting to lick up towards her clit when she squirted.

It was totally amazing. Unfortunately nobody was filming and although we had pointed the camera toward the bed, my head was in the way so no photographic evidence. Connie suddenly sat up and looked down at me and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pee on you. I'm so sorry."

I stood up and pulled her to me and kissed her and let a little of her squirt juice wash into her mouth.

"Did that taste like pee?" I asked, "That was you squirting. Not peeing."

Her eyes got big for a second when she realized that I had shared some of her juice with her. She seemed to be sloshing it around in her mouth and then said, "It doesn't taste like pee."

And then her face exploded. "That is so cool. I squirted! I have never done that before. That is cool. OMG I have wanted to do that for so long. I have been so jealous of the girls that can do that. I never thought I would. With all the shit I have done here and it has never happened before."

A voice from the other end of the bed chimed in with, "Will you two shut up. I'm enjoying the afterglow of the magnificent fuck I just had from this awesome penis."

"Yes, Misty," we both said in unison and then started giggling uncontrollably.

"Aw crap. Come on lover boy. Those two aren't going to quit. How about you and I go grab a shower and then I'll go get another basket. There may not be any more fucking tonight, but I need a drink and a smoke and I don't smoke anymore."

With that Misty half rolled off James and half stood up until she slid her feet onto the floor. Skootching down just a little more she pulled James' half-mast dick into her mouth and began to clean him up. James just purred like the cat that got the canary.

After a minute or two she slapped his stomach lightly, released his dick and said, "Let's go get that shower"

As they left, I looked at Connie and said, "Can you show me where to get those baskets so that way Misty doesn't have to wait?"

"Sure, let's go" she said heading for the door. I said "Don't we need clothes?"

"It's after 1AM and the dress code on the first floor only applies until 1. We will be fine. Unless you don't like showing off your goods? And your goods look plenty good to me."

"I am fine with being naked." I lied "I just don't get to do it in front of people very often."

Often, like never. The little bit of swinging we have done never involved getting naked in front of a crowd. Oh well. A first for everything.

Other than a couple of guys that fondled us in the elevator going down and wanted more, it was pretty uneventful. I might have been interested, but we were on a mission. So it was that just a few minutes later that we arrived back in the room and they were still not done with the shower. So we just had to peek.

This place thought of everything. The shower curtains were clear plastic. So when we walked in to the bathroom, we could see that James had Misty pressed up against the wall and was slowly working his cock in and out of her. What we couldn't tell was whether he was fucking her or ass fucking her pussy.

I stepped out and came back with the camera and pantomimed pulling the curtain back to Connie who nodded with a grin. We got into position, Connie pulled the shower curtain and I began to talking in a stage announcer type voice, "And here we have the habitat of the watering hole fucking dweezles. They only mate under the gentle waters of a spring fed waterfall."

As they turned, I could see that his cock was buried to the hilt in her ass.

Lucky him.

He has had an ass fucking fixation practically as long as I have known him. So it is an awesome day when he can talk me into it or find someone who is willing to share their ass with him.

Turning up the volume on my voice again "Seeing as how my assistant and I seem to be annoying this couple who are mating, I think we will retreat back to our base camp and enjoy some of the provisions we brought with us. Ready my dear?"

Connie suppressed a giggle and said, "Ready sir".

As we turned to leave Misty started to laugh and then James chuckled at first then let out a full bodied laugh.

A couple minutes later they came out and joined us, still a little wet despite the attempt to dry themselves.

From James' half-mast condition I don't think they consummated the ass fuck. So maybe there was one left in the chamber for me.

We poured them some wine and we all munched and drank and chatted and finally before all the wine was gone, Misty doled the last of it out to each of us and picked up her glass.

"A toast," she started and paused, "To the most gracious lady around, for being willing and able to share her precious husband without a hint of the green eyed monster that devours most relationships. To our new sister Heather, cheers."

The three of them drank the last of their wine as I sat crying silent tears of happiness.

Connie picked up on the tears first, "What's the matter baby? Did we say something wrong?"

"No," I said, sniffling "That was the most beautiful compliment I have ever had. I am just so touched that you feel that way."

Once the wine was gone and James started yawning, I knew we had to get back to the hotel.

"I'm going to go down and rescue our clothes from the basket room so we don't have to wear robes back to the hotel," I said.

"Honey, it wouldn't be the first time," Misty said laughing.

"But I agree, it is time to go. I'll go with you, if you think you can trust Connie alone with James."

"If she can keep him awake, it will be a miracle," I said with a wicked grin. I knew full well what was going to happen once we left.

"If you have the name, play the game" Connie said as she moved over and scooped his cock up to her mouth. So much for waiting till we left.

Misty and I headed for the elevator. Soon enough we were on the second floor and I slipped my hand out of her pussy and started sucking on my fingers.

"Finger lickin' good," she quipped.

I just nodded and said "Umhuh"

Our clothes were where we left them, but I saw the banker boys leaning on the far wall. Instead of picking the clothes up, I headed straight for them leaving a puzzled Misty.

"Hi boys," I said as I got close. I walked straight in between them and grabbing a dick in each hand started giving them a little handie while standing on my tiptoes to kiss each one. I backed a step back and bent down to give each of them a little suck and a kiss before I turned and walked back and grabbed our clothes.

"Bravo," said Misty. "You should see their faces. OMG that was fucking spectacular girlfriend."

"Thanks," I said. "But I did mean that thank you to them. They took me places I have never been before and I wanted to leave on good terms in case I want to go there again."

"Amen sister," said Misty. "Our stuff is in the women's locker room. Do you want to wait here and I'll pick you back up?"

"No, I'll come with you. There's nothing for me here right now." I said.

As we walked into the women's locker room the first thing I saw was a pale white ass hovering over a little oriental face eating the pussy it was attached to. As we got a little further in I could see an older gentleman on the other end fucking the oriental girl.

As we passed by, Misty called out, "Hey Jim, something new?"

The gentleman looked up and said, "Oh, hi Misty, Yes, it is the first day here for Sumiko."

"Sumiko this is Misty and I'm afraid I don't know your friend."

"I'm Heather, nice to meet you Jim and Sumiko. And who is your friend?" I asked.

"I'm Susan," the other girl said "I'd get up and give you guys a hug, but I am really digging the way Sumiko is eating me and watching Jim's cock fuck her."

"No problem," Misty said. "Carry on."

"Are you going to be around later for a little one on one session Misty? You can invite Hattie there..." Jim said sounding hopeful.

"No. Just collecting clothes before heading out for the night," Misty said.

"That's too bad. That velvet snatch of yours always feels so good. Maybe next time," Jim said as he bent to his task. By the time we got to Misty and Connie's lockers we could hear Sumiko and Susan squealing and Jim grunting.

We grabbed Misty and Connie's clothes and walked back out. Jim waved as he jacked off and splattered Sumiko and Susan's faces. Sumiko had a beautiful body with long black hair and tiny perfect little tits.

Susan was a little chunky with somewhat droopy titties but still cute. I was a little surprised at the size of Jim's cock. For a short old guy it was bigger and longer than James'.

As we walked up the stairs, Misty was musing to herself in her out loud voice, "Too bad I didn't know Jim was here. He is always so much fun, but that dick of his always stretches me out so that I hurt the next day. Too bad it wasn't James' size. His dick is perfect."

And she gave a little shudder that I assumed was pleasure. I smiled knowing my man was "perfect".

When we walked back in the room James was just replaying the scene we had walked out of. He was standing up and stroking his dick shooting jizz on Connie's face and open mouth.

Misty dropped the clothes and stepped over the lick the cum off of Connie's face and the little bit that had dribbled onto her tits.

I dropped our clothes and stepped up to take James' cock in my mouth and suck the last of his man juice from the source. After he was done shooting I kept on sucking and rolling his cock in my mouth with his tongue. I know that drives him nuts and this was no different.

He started moaning and then finally pulled his limp dick out of my mouth saying, "OMG I couldn't take any more of that." So I stood up and kissed him and gave him a little taste of himself as we tongue wrestled.

With that out of the way we each grabbed our clothes and started to dress (Connie took a moment first to go wash up in the bathroom).

As we walked out through the Member's door, Connie and Misty stopped, turned and grabbed each of us and gave us a big kiss and then switched partners and kissed us again.

"Thank you," said Misty. "You guys were both perfect. I think we love you."

"Well, we love you guys too," said James. I just nodded. And holding hands, we all walked back to the hotel and back to our regular lives the next day.

- Friends with Benefits

We have met up with Misty and Connie several times since our first encounter and they are among our favorite people in our little polyamorous platoon. We have visited them in their homes and they have visited ours as well as encounters at The Club.

Both have steady boyfriends now, but Misty's boy does not agree with the free love we all share, so we have not seen Misty much in a year or so, except when she sneaks out on him.

Connie's boy is the total opposite and he has been a lot of fun when we get together. He is also a chef and I was the naked serving plate at one of their parties. It was very naughty having people eat the food off of me. I loved it.

We have partied with Francesca as well and she is as sexy out of those designer clothes as we both had hoped. But that would be another tale.

Oh and we did meet up with Honey and took her back to our hotel room. We met her at 6pm sharp, so she didn't have to be mad at us.

Epilogue - Editor's Comments

The story you have just read is substantially the way Heather wrote it down. I edited a couple of the sections, so if it sounds like my style of writing, I plead guilty as charged. If you liked the change of author please let me know. Heather wants to write more and now our friend (my co-worker) Lauren from "The Business Trip" wants to take a stab at it. I told them they should get their own accounts, but they are chickens.