The Club Pt. 01

Story Info
Paula's new life begins after she fell for Louise's Trap.
3.8k words
4.69
16.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of 'The Trap'. It would be best to read that story (5 parts) first before reading this one although I will try to make this story as stand alone as I can.

Background - Paul has been outed as a cock sucking sissy to his friends, family and work. He's lost his job, his wife and friends. Louise offers him a way out.

Usual disclaimer. Any similarities between real persons and persons depicted in this story is purely coincidental. If crossdressing isn't your idea of fun go read something else.

The Club - Part 1

Paul and Louise stood outside 'The Club', the scene of Paula's previous nights debauchery. Glancing sideways at Paul, Louise placed her hand in the small of his back and encouraged Paul forward.

"Your new life awaits, let's go see Master James." Said Louise.

Paul didn't look at Louise but started forward towards the open door.

Louise knocked and moments later the door opened and Frank beckoned them in. Louise guided Paul to the room where he had performed last night. There was a reluctance on his part to enter, the memories of last night still fresh in his mind but with Louise's coaxing he once again entered the room.

Master James was sat at a rectangular table with two empty chairs to the side of him and one in front. Louise led Paul to the lone chair and sat him down before joining Master James . She leaned in, kissing him on the check and took the seat beside him. Moments later Frank entered and sat in the other seat.

This is like an interview panel thought Paul.

Master James spoke. "Welcome back Paula, and thank you for a very entertaining evening last night. Many of the members were very impressed with your performance for a novice."

Paul hung his head and looked down.

Master James continued, "Louise will have explained our proposal to you?"

Paul nodded numbly. As sharp crack rang out as Master James hit the table hard with his hand, making Paul jump and look up.

"It seems you're not as bright as I thought." He said. "You were instructed how to address me last night! That you have forgotten so soon does not bode well for your future training."

"I'm sorry Master James, I, I'm not really thinking straight sir. It's been a difficult day." Said Paul.

Master James leaned across the table looking straight into Pauls eyes. "We do not accept excuses here Paula, only absolute obedience. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, sorry". Replied Paul

"OK, on to business. As I said" restated Master James, " Louise has explained the proposal to you."

"You will sign over your body and mind to us for a period of 5 years. During that time we have full control of you and can do whatever we desire to you. If you agree, one million pounds will be placed in trust for you as from today. This will grow and on the 5th anniversary the initial deposit and all interest accrued will be placed into an account in a new identity we will set up for you. Do you understand?" asked Master James

"Yes sir" said Paul

"How we choose to use you will be loosely based on the fantasies and dreams you have shared over the last 12 months with Louise. If you wish it, all reversable changes made to you will be undone and you will be returned to as close as possible to your current state, although we see less than 2% taking that option." Said Master James

Paul just looked on, a vacant look on his face, still reeling from the days events.

Master Jams pushed a document in front of Paul. "Read this and, if you're happy with the terms, sign it." He said.

Paul took the document and said, "Where do I sign?"

Master James stood swiftly and reaching across the table slapped Paul so hard he fell off the chair.

"I said read it! This will affect the rest of your life! I want you to sign it in front of these two witnesses. " he shouted, gesturing to Frank and Louise "knowing how this will affect you!"

"Now sit there and go through it properly!"

Paul pulled himself up, righted his chair and sat down. He took the contract and began to read.

The room was silent as Paul read. The other three people watching him as he went through the contract page by page. After about 30 minutes Paul reached the end of the contract and looked up.

"Any questions?" asked Master James.

"No sir." replied Paul.

"Do you fully understand the contract details and their implications?" asked the Master.

"Yes sir." responded Paul.

"Are you prepared to enter into this contract of your own free will?" asked Master James.

"I am." Stated Paul.

"Very well, please sign at all the indicated points." Sid Master James.

Paula went through the document signing and dating where indicated. Louise and Frank then witnessed the signatures.

"Paul is now no more." Said Master James. "You are now Paula and from now on will only respond to this name. Louise will be your mentor for the next 6 months as she knows your fantasies better than you do. Follow her now and we will begin your training and transformation."

Louise stood and came around to Paula's side of the table and took his hand. Paula stood and followed to statuesque girl out of the room.

Louise let Paula to the door to the left of the large staircase.

"This place is much bigger than it appears from the front. There are a total of twelve separate buildings and each building has more than 50 rooms. Currently there are about 60 girls like you here. We recruit about one a month." Louise explained.

As she explained the layout they entered what looked like a high end hairdressers with pastel shades and all the equipment Paula had seen when he dropped his wife, ex wife off to have a beauty treatment.

"We start today with your transformation" said Louise. They were approached by a stunning lady of about 40. She was dressed in a very short smock in pale pink, nude 4 inch heeled sling back shoes. Her legs were bare and tanned and her make up was perfect. Her fair hair was in a French pleat and her nails were the same pale pink as her dress.

"Hi Amy." said Louise. "Meet Paula. Paula, this is Amy. She will be looking after all your beauty needs here for the next few weeks. Amy is to be addressed as Mistress Amy and you will obey her the same way you're expected to obey all Masters and Mistresses."

"Yes Mistress Louise. Hello Mistress Amy, nice to meet you." said Paula.

"And it's very nice to meet you too said Mistress Amy." looking closely at the girls face. "Not superglue on the false lashes again Louise. You know it's a bitch to get them off." Said the beautician in exasperation.

Louise smiled, "A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do." She said sweetly.

Amy frowned at her, shaking her head. "So, what do you want doing today?" she asked.

"A 31 21 please." said Louise. I'll take a seat and watch.

Paula looked between the two girls and said, "Please Mistresses what's a 31 21?"

Mistress Amy took Paula's hand, leading her to what looked like a dentists chair and said, "Don't worry sweetie, you'll soon find out.

Sitting Paula in the chair she wiped both ears with an alcohol solution then she reached over to the bench and picked up a felt pen. She swiftly marked up three points on each of Paula's ears, two low in the lob and one at the top in the cartilage. Picking up a piercing gun in no time at all Paula had three stud piercings in each ear.

"The studs will stay there for the first two weeks then you can start wearing some really pretty earrings. Clean then morning and evening with this solution. " she said handing Paula a small bottle.

Mistress Amy then produced what looked like a pair of barbecue tongs.

"Open wide sweetie" she said.

Paula knew what was coming and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Amy grasped it with the tongs and in less than a minute she had a barbell with two pretty pink ball through her tongue.

"That's going to be the hardest to get used to Paula but you're going to love it makes the cocks twitch when your sucking them. Said Mistress Amy

"Thank you Mithtreth." Lisped Paula

Paula was then told to remove her top.

"Just drop it there sweetie. You've got no need of nasty boy clothes anymore." Laughed Mistress Amy.

Paula took her shirt off and dropped it.

Amy took the alcohol and wiped Paula's nipples. The cold solution made them hard and Amy took a wicked looking pair of tongs and clamped one of Paula's nipples. A hole through to tongs allowed her to pass a need le through them and through the nipple. Paula was surprised it wasn't as painful as she'd thought it would be. A bar was passed through the nipple and the process repeated on the other one.

Paula breathed a sigh as Mistress Amy again swabbed both nipples. She felt a slight sting as the alcohol crept into the new holes. She was then surprised when Mistress Amy then clamped the nipple, this time at 90 degrees to the first and pierced it again, behind the first piercing. This one did hurt!

She did the same on the second nipple. Now Paula had two bars through each nipple. It was at this point that Paula became aware that her clitty was as hard as rock. This was really turning her one. She'd dreamed about having her ears and nipples pierced but the closest she got was having one ear pierced and a flaming row with Sue his wife until he relented and removed the earring.

While Paula had been distracted by getting turned on Amy had moved down to her belly button and had wiped and clamped the skin there. Then with a large needle she pierced Paula's belly button.

"Ow!" cried Paula "That hurtth!"

Louise laughed from her chair and Amy smiled at her.

"Sweetie, that was nothing." She said ominously. "You're lucky we're not doing a Prince Albert on you."

Paula blanched, she knew what one of those was.

Mistress Amy threaded a bar through the hole, unclamped it and screwed on the ball.

"Three piercing in your ears, one in you tongue, two in each nipple and one in your belly button, 31 21." smiled Mistress Amy

"There, that's your jewellery sorted for now." Said Mistress Amy. "Let's sort out your nails next."

She moved Paula across to a table where she sat opposite. She took Paula's hands and looked at the nails. The glue she'd used last night for her lase nails was still evident and her own nails were rough and untidy. Mistress Amy tutted and placed the nails on Paula's hands into a bath of some liquid.

"Stay still and don't move." She ordered.

Mistress Amy and Mistress Louise talked quietly just out of Pauls hearing for 15 mins while Paula sat there. Her piercing were beginning to throb and itch but she knew better than to move. Mistress Amy came back once to check the nails, shook her head and pushed Paula's nails back into the liquid.

After what seemed like hours but was probably only 20 mins she came back and began to work on Paula's hands. Pushing back the cuticles and filing the back of the nails to get then smooth and gently shaping Paula's nails. Once she was happy with the state of them she dried Paula's hands and applied a clear coat of something on top.

"This is the base for your nails. All girls have long fingernails and the sooner you have them the quicker you'll get used to them.

She placed five cone shaped pieces of plastic on each of Paula's fingers and then, starting at the little finger she applied what looked like a bright pink toothpaste to each nail, brushing it down the nail and across the cone. Paula could see that this formed a self-coloured nail that Mistress Amy could shape and lengthen as she wished.

"This is called Polygel Paula." Said Mistress Amy. "PolyGel is more flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both. You will be shown how to do this for yourself in the future."

Once Mistress Amy was happy with the nails, she placed Paula's hand under a UV lamp to cure. After a few seconds she removed Paula's hand, buffed and shaped them to a fine taper.

"There, what do you think?" she asked showing Paula her handiwork.

Paula looked at her nails. They extended a full inch passed her fingertips and were a high gloss pink.

"They're beautiful!" said Paula marveling at the way the beautifully sculpted nails made her hands look so feminine.

Paula spend the next two hours in heaven. This must be what it's like to go to a high end salon and be pampered she thought as Mistress Amy gave her a pedicure. Some electrolysis, moisturizing, and beautiful hair extensions woven into her hair before it was all dyed a soft pastel pink called Rose Gold.

"All out girls start of with a pretty pink for nails, toes, hair and lips." Said Mistress Amy. "It will denote you as a novice while you're training.

Paulas lush false eyelashes that Mistress Louise had glued on where removed next. Mistress Amy casting disapproving glances at Mistress Louise as she struggled to remove the harsh glue.

"We'll have to leave your lashes and eye make up for today Paula as you're lids are too inflamed from the glue." Said Mistress Amy as she cleansed and moisturised Paula's face before applying a light foundation. She worked swiftly applying contouring colours, blending and highlighting Paula's face using a lovely soft pink to bring out her cheeks.

Paula was entranced as she saw the subtle bur incredible effect the contouring and highlighting had on her face, changing her masculine features to feminine.

"I hope you're watching carefully" said Mistress Amy. "This is a one off, from now on you'll be expected to do this... with a bit of training." She winked at Paula in the mirror.

A couple of coats of Sephora Lip Glow, a sheer pink lipstick was applied and Mistress Amy stood back.

"Well Paula, that's the best I can do until your eyes recover from Mistress Louises' ministrations." She said glaring at Louise who just smiled and stuck out her tongue.

Paula looked into he mirror in awe. She could hardly recognise Paul in the mirror.

The women looking back at her wasn't beautiful but she was at the very least passable and would probably called pretty.

"Thank you Mistress, I look so pretty" said Paul running her fingers through her shoulder length pink hair and turning her head to see herself from different angles.

"We'll get it better as you go through your training Paula but that's it for today.

Mistress Louise will give you your training schedule later and I'll see you sometime tomorrow." Smiled Mistress Amy removing the smock from Paula as she stood up.

Paula waved over her shoulder at Mistress Amy as Mistress Louise led her out of the salon.

They were soon at the next door along and Louise ushered Paula through into a sissies wet dream!

The room was huge, and as far as the eye could see where female cloths of all styles and colours. A sign over the entrance said 'The Dressing Room'.

Mistress Louise shouted "Shop!"

Paula's mouth fell open as a slim woman stepped out from farther into the room. She was the most composed and elegant woman Paula had ever seen. Dressed head to top in black she exuded grace and poise. Her black patent court shoes had a super slim silver heel of what looked like 5 inches that she walked on like a catwalk model. Her legs glistened in sheer hose in nearly black colour. Her mid thigh leather pencil skirt restricted her gait and prevented her taking long strides.

The silk blouse had transparent sheer sleeves showing off her slim arms.

The woman was now standing in front of Paula and, smiling at Mistress Louise said to Paula,

"Have you finished staring girl!" she said sternly.

Paula snapped out of her trance and looked into the womans face.

"I, I'm sorry Mistress, "said Paula, "I want just taken by your beautiful clothes."

Mistress Louise broke in, "Paula this is Mistress Rose, she is in charge of the wardrobe here."

"Hello Mistress Rose, nice to meet you." Said Paula

Mistress Rose ignored the girl and addressed Louise directly.

"Usual novice?" she said curtly.

"Yes please Rose" Louise replied.

Mistress Rose turn and walked off saying "Strip girl"

Paula didn't hesitate, Mistress Rose didn't come across as a person with a lot of patience. Paula removed the last of her Paul clothes and looked down at them thinking about what she'd given up.

Mistress Rose returned with a large trolley and looked over Paula like she was a piece of meat.

Paula stood there self-consciously holding her hands to cover her male bits.

"Hands by your sides," snapped Mistress Rose, and Paula immediately stood up straighter and moved her hands to her sides.

Her cock almost retreated under the womans glare. Mistress Rose opened a draw and rummaged around until she found what she was looking for. She pulled out a pale pink chastity device.

"This size should fit, put it on" she said handing it to Paula.

Paula looked from Mistress Louise to Mistress Rose and seeing no help forthcoming she began to disassemble the device. She's used something similar before and had a good idea as to how it went together. She placed the ring behind her balls and with a bit of difficulty slid her cock into the tube and attached the two parts together. Mistress Rose handed her a small padlock and Paula snapped it into place.

Standing there in her pink chastity cage Paula felt very vulnerable.

"Turn around and bend over, touch your knees" said Mistress Rose as she slipped on a pair of latex gloves and applied some lubricate to them. Paula didn't have to ask what was coming next!

Mistress Rose slipped first one then two fingers onto Paulas arse.

"By the way this feels she got a good fucking recently" she said looking at Mistress Louise.

Mistress Louise replied "twenty, maybe thirty cocks last night."

Mistress Rose raised a beautifully shaped eyebrow and reached into her trolley selecting a suitably sized plug.

"You will wear a plug as all times unless you are cleaning yourself, are instructed to remove it by a Mistress or Master or are entertaining." She said as she easily slipped the plug into Paula.

The plug wasn't huge but comfortably filled Paula's already stretched hole.

Paula stood and turned to face Mistress Rose as the woman removed a tape measure from her trolley. She stepped forward and measured Paula's neck. She searched through her trolley and pulled out a suitably sized metal collar. This was about two inches wide, pink yet again and had the words 'Sissy Trainee' etched in black on it. The top and bottom edges were rolled to prevent rubbing.

Mistress Rose went round behind Paula and snapped the collar into place. There were no visible clasps or fastenings but it gave a load 'click' as it close snuggly around her neck.

Mistress Rose pushed her trolly to one side and stepped towards the racks to her left. Here there were rows of pink dresses. Going through them until she found the size she was looking for she removed the dress. Pulling a pair on ping frilly knickers off the hanger she passed them to Paula.

Paula put them on without waiting to be told. Next followed a bra, pink again, lace around the full cups. Paula again placed this one, clipping it in front and spinning it around. White hold ups with pink lace around the top came next

Mistress Rose turned to Mistress Louise and said " she's done that before".

Paula blushed and bowed her head a bit as Mistress Rose placed foam falsies into the cups.

Mistress Rose unzipped the dress and helped Paula step into it before zipping it up

"What size shoes do you take girl?" she asked Paula

"Size 7 Mistress" Paula replied.

Mistress Rose left and returned shortly with a pair of Mary Jane shoes with a three-inch block heel. Handing then to Paula to put on, she positioned a mirror so Paula could look at herself.

She was a picture in pink. She looked like a parody of a woman, ultra feminine. The dress was mid thigh with a skater style skirt. The sleeves were full length with slightly darker pink lace cuffs and lace front. The hem was also lace in the same colour. With her pink hair, nails and lips he looked every inch a sissy.

12