The Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Alayna slipped up and said, 'I'm sorry, you can't see Jasmine again, those are the rules.' She called you Jasmine and not Jade. She didn't realize her mistake, but as soon as she said it, a light bulb flashed in my head."

Richard took that moment to press his thumbs against my erect nipples and stroke them in a circular motion. I jerked at the exquisite sensation and felt pools of liquid form in my pussy and I wanted to push my ass back and grind against his groin.

I could feel his breath on my neck again and he sniffed my hair.

"I remember your perfume Jasmine. It's Gucci Rush, isn't it? I could smell it on you faintly, when you greeted me at the Club and then when I was in the suite, Jade's scent seemed familiar, but it didn't register why, until Alayna said your name by mistake."

He was right. I was wearing Gucci Rush as it was my favourite perfume.

"I can smell the perfume on you even now....." his voice trailed off as he pressed his face into the side of my neck and nuzzled me, while his fingers continued to torment my breasts.

I was utterly dumbfounded by his revelation and it had kept me silent the whole time, but finally I found my voice.

"You knew I was Jade and didn't say anything? Why? You could have called the Club and asked to speak with me!" I suddenly felt angry at the time that had passed; the constant fear that I would be exposed and the worry of Nina finding out.

Richard's fingers stilled on my breasts and he turned me around to face him.

"You want to know the truth? I thought you would call me. Despite all your talk about rules and members not being allowed to see each other, I thought you would bend them because you wanted to see me again. I waited weeks and nothing."

I was surprised to hear the disappointment and accusation in his tone. "I thought that night meant something to you too, but then I started to imagine that you did this all the time with your male members," he said scathingly.

My jaw hit the ground and I pushed him away from me sharply. "Oh my God! You think I sleep with any male guest that I want? Who do you think I am? I didn't call you because Nina would have sacked me! I did something irresponsible and it could have backfired," I exclaimed.

In the moonlight, I could see the remorse on his face, "I'm so sorry, baby. I don't know why I said that. I know you would never sleep with anyone else. This incredible chemistry and connection between us can't be replicated."

I still felt hurt and angry, but then suddenly he was pulling me closer into his body and I didn't resist. In my heart, I didn't want to push him away. I wanted him closer, but there were still questions that needed answering.

A horrible thought crossed my mind and my eyes narrowed. "You didn't partner with Nina just because of me?" Was he trying to buy his way into my affections?

He shook his head, "God, no. That was purely a business decision. I don't play around with money and I believe in the Club. I wanted to invest in a new venture and this one seemed to make sense. I would have called you eventually, even if the partnership with Nina had not come to fruition."

Relief flooded through me and everything became crystal clear. I no longer felt angry or upset. I had been such an idiot and had wasted too much time trying to do the right thing.

"Richard, why are you still talking and not kissing and fucking me right this second?" I demanded.

His lips came down hard on mine. It was like fireworks exploding and I could not get enough of his tongue and lips. We kissed like had been starved of each other and Richard rocked his hips against mine and I felt his solid cock against me.

He pulled his lips away and whispered harshly, "Turn around and grip the railing."

My pussy started to contract at his commanding tone. His forcefulness was a huge turn on and reminded me of when he had tied my wrists up at the Club.

He took hold of my dress and yanked it down to my ankles, then he grabbed my thong and ripped it off. That was two pairs of my panties he had destroyed. As if reading my mind, he said, "I'll be buying you plenty more so I can rip them off," he chuckled.

My body started humming with desire and I wanted his cock to fill me up.

"Spread your legs and lean forward," he said in a low voice.

I leaned over the railing, my breasts touching the cold metal, causing my nipples to harden and goosebumps to appear on my arms. I heard Richard unzip his pants, but he kept his clothes on.

One hand spread my legs further apart and I gasped when his fingers grazed my pussy lips. I moaned when he rubbed his cock slowly between my ass cheeks. His cock head pressed gently against my asshole and my knees almost buckled, wondering if he was going to fuck me where no other man had, but then he guided himself into my wet pussy and I cried out loudly at the exquisite sensation of having him inside me again. He grabbed my hips and rammed into me with such force, that I leaned further over the railings.

"Fuck, that feels so good. Harder please.....I need all of you," I panted.

My words spurred him on and he pumped into me faster and faster. I reached a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit in circular motions. I felt my orgasm start to build and I was so close to the edge.

"Please don't stop, I'm going to cum soon," I moaned loudly, my face resting on the railing. I continued rubbing my clit furiously, while pushing my hips back against him, my ass slapping his stomach.

My legs started shaking as I felt my orgasm power through my body and I cried out loudly as it rolled like waves across my lower half. Richard grunted and released his hot cum inside me. His breathing was ragged as he tried to catch his breath. He put his arms around me and hugged me from behind while his cock started to soften. Eventually he removed himself and gently turned me around.

He cupped his hands around me face and then said softly,

"Come sleep with me tonight, Jasmine and tomorrow night. My home is your home."

The end.


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Club Previous Part
The Club Series Info

Similar Stories

Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 01 My wife's accidental flashing leads to much more.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01 Kymberly submits to exposure games at the hotel.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Sex Vacation with the Boss My first job and Mr. Wilson propositions me.in Mature
The Haircut A love affair starts with an unusual haircut.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories