The Clumsy Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took his hand and we stepped towards the deep end of the skip, the mess below us was like thick mud and deep enough so that we could leap in safely. I counted down from three and we jumped, landing with a 'splut' in the mess. I pushed him down, he was starting to sink so I covered his body, running my hands over his taut muscles and flat stomach. He reached up, caressing my breasts and nipples. I could take it no more and straddled him, sinking his impressive cock inside me. He stuttered that this was his first time. Well, oh my goodness, ladies you have all missed out as he was certainly a big boy!

I hadn't expected much from him, and after only a few thrusts he exploded within me, I had to grab for his head as he sunk, semi-conscious beneath the surface. We waded to the more shallow area and lay down together. I put my finger on his lips as he tried to apologize for poor performance. I assured him he had a lot to learn, and also he had a good teacher.

***

We lay together for some time, just relaxing in the warm ooze. We talked and, after some time we made love again, this time I was able to curb my enthusiasm and prolong the event to what I presumed was a better time, Jane had certainly cum with me and we slumped back in each other's arms.

I noticed it was becoming light so, reluctantly we dragged ourselves out and into the showers, taking time to wash every inch of each other's bodies, caressing our skin with soft soap. Eventually, we stepped out, me in a pair of jeans and a polo shirt I kept in the office and Jane in a clean boiler suit.

Just before she stepped back to the factory floor I grabbed her. "Has this been a dream?" I asked.

She had laughed her beautiful laugh. "Well, if it was a dream it was a good one and a wet one."

I had asked, foolishly if we were boyfriend and girlfriend now... She had embraced me and kissed me. "Does that tell you?" She smiled.

I watched through the window as she walked to her car. She looked back and blew me a kiss. What a night. And, with the Christmas shutdown approaching, I feel that there could be a few more interesting nights ahead...

12