The Clutch of Kerann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kerann, my love," she whispers, eyes scouring my hide for any hint of doubt, "do you want this...?" With a flourish, she discards her loincloth, letting the silk fabric swirl around her leg and find rest by her talons. Next: the clasps that hide from me her nipples. Those rigid peaks bounce with her breasts as the force of removing the clasps disturbs them. A low moan filtered through bared teeth moves me to painful arousal. Her gaze bores through me, stabbing my chest and plucking out my heart. My Mother...my Mother...my beloved...

She is now half-naked by her luxurious standards. Only bracelets, anklets, and several rings and piercings studded with gemstones remain, pinned to her form. I watch her turn away from me, thick tail swaying with confident allure. She paces across the room. My erection points the way to her, jutting from my groin.

Mother finds her way to a larder-chest, selecting from its bounty a handful of enormous, succulent sweetfruits. Such size, larger than the trees they grow from, the work of beings gifted with the right magic. She picks one, the others nestled below her breast and arm held close to her chest. Mother walks toward me, taking a bite, never breaking eye contact. Juice dribbles down her mouth, staining her cheek and dripping all over her bosom. I lick my lips, the sweetness tangible from a mere sniff of the air. She arrives before me, devouring the fruit in hand.

"Have you eaten?"

I do not reply.

"The clan has put on quite the feast for your return. Have you noticed?" She spins 'round to the chamber entrance, gesturing to the mirth that dominates a brief journey away in the main hall.

"I have."

"And what do you think of our clutch?"

I catch a lump in my throat. It's one thing to admire and fantasize within one's mind, another thing to hear the words spoken by her.

"Tsk-tsk, Kerann my son — are you shy all of a sudden?"

Her finger waggles in front of me. "Scratch that!" I declare, my wings flapping in defiance. Mother's rise to their full spread in response. She smiles. I speak again: "I am proud to have sired such a strong brace of dragons."

"Prouder still to have bedded the one who bore you?"

Again, the lump silences me. Mother picks up a sweetfruit from her bunch and raises it to my lips. "Come. Eat. Fill your belly."

I cannot look away. The prickled sapphire flesh of the fruit entices me. My jaws open, without conscious command. After a mere second, she pops the bulging mass into my mouth. I clamp down, breaking the skin and tasting the goodness inside. There's nothing to compare it to. Mother grins as I scoff down the rest of it. "I keep these for special occasions," she notes, "they are rare. Very difficult to acquire. I received these from a spell-weaver in return for sparing his tower." She giggles. "At least, that's what I told him!"

I pay no heed to her tales of prior exploits; the juice of the fruit sticks in my mouth. Even a tongue-lashing doesn't sweep it up. Mother notices this, and gives her aid.

"Mothe—mpffhh!"

Her snout lunges forward, catching mine and trapping me in a deep kiss. Our tongue are embroiled in a struggle for control. I sense Mother tasting me, her tongue darting to pockets of the juice still coating my teeth and inner flesh. I can think of nothing but sex. Of our bodies enmeshed. Bound by forbidden love.

We break the kiss. She grabs me suddenly, my shaft feeling the tough-yet-gentle scales of her palm. I stammer. She rests her forehead against mine, our horns touching like a kind of natural crown. Her hand squeezes. I gasp.

"My my, tender?"

I cough an answer: "y-yes."

"Have you missed me as I've missed you?"

I exhale, turning part of the gust to flame as it ripples across Mother's collar. "Y-yes!"

She removes her hand from my spear. Her other arm releases the remaining sweetfruit, letting them smash upon the floor. I glance at their ruin. "Mother, you said—"

"They don't matter now. Nothing of mine, however valuable, matters to me now. I have you." She begins to lead me from her chamber, our unclothed bodies a shifting mass of scales and muscle. "If only for a time. Will you come with me and share your love for us."

We exit her bedchambers, and turn left, instead of right. I bid farewell to the commotion echoing down the hallway as we move away from it, intent written 'cross my Mother's face. Our steps are solitary. No clan-drakes of any kind grace our presence. The silence is punctuated by the dull slap and clack of our clawed feet, and the shifting drag of our tails on the worn stonework. We leave the clan to its feast, and come out onto the mountainside, through an open doorway. The air bites. I suddenly hear two guards stand to attention, their armour clanking as they straighten. Mother is first to meet them.

"Keep watch for our return," she says to the pair, "and inform my servants to tend to my chambers whilst I am gone."

They fall to their knees, each one's right hand pounding the ground as a balled fist. Averting their eyes, they answer: "Yes Mother-Of-All, Father-Of-All."

Mother glances over at me, unspoken encouragement to accept my station clear from her expression as I watch the dragons remain low and still. I join her, rapidly stepping past them. Beside her now, she links arms with me. I feel the cold sting of the high mountain winds buffeting the great, immobile rocks. It scratches my scales, making me itch to take to the air.

"I have not had an opportunity to fly for a long time," she says softly, "the duties of rulership take priority. However, now that there are a force of strong dragons manning the lair I can afford to take a break. I choose to do so with you, Kerann."

"Thank you, Mother."

We separate, and take position at the cliff's edge. I look over to Mother, who tells me to follow once airborne. I bend and crouch, my wings extending, ready to fly.

Mother is the first to dive. She throws her whole weight into the movement, catching a body of air and flapping with her broad wings — hurtling the draconic matriarch high into the sky. I leap after her, my own wings finding it difficult to battle her down-draft. But soon I match her height and pace, and we soar.

I linger, only a second behind, to admire her form. Even with the lethargy inherent to her position as Clan Mother, she has kept herself strong. Powerful muscles stretch and contract, beating her wings with assured dominance of the sky. I watch her rise-and-fall with each flap, her legs held straight out behind her and tail hovering above the cleft of her full rear. The tear-drops of her bosom weight her down, but not by much, and decorate her curved silhouette with extra contours.

We climb. Higher and higher, her wingspan sweeping around to carry her in a new direction. I dutifully follow, guided by her heavenly form.

Eventually, we ascend to a mountaintop, one a good distance from our home. The frost-caked tip splits into a sharp peak and a wide, flat plateau. Enough room for a small gathering. Mother lands first, her lower body disappearing into the thick sheet of snow. I make my approach more carefully, searching for a sturdier perch. We stop, and climb to the centre of the outcrop, beneath the jagged spire.

"This is where I used to come," Mother explains, dusting snow from her hips and thighs. Her knees break through the snowscape, and she lifts herself off of the pure white field. "When I was much younger, I'd fly here. And look out upon the range. You can see forever..." Her internal warmth glows beneath her scales, and a thin cloud of steam rises from her hide. It carries the moisture away, enough to dry herself. The vapour spreads from her legs and waist, before meeting the icy air and losing its heat as quickly as it'd gained it.

I agree. You can see for miles upon miles. Far into the distance until the tall mountains wither and flatten into rolling fields. Barren, yes, hosting civilisation once; but no longer. Thanks to our kind and our prowess.

"It's cold," I say, "colder than I'm used to...yet our scales...they do not suffer so."

"Indeed." Mother walks by me to enjoy the view on the other side. "The winds chill, but they don't shear. A perfect place to rest."

Her body continues to glow, its subtle colouration showing no sign of petering out. I use my own fires to heat myself, keeping a comfortable temperature.

We stand for a while, staring at the world. Words lose their meaning, and we share in silence a moment of peace. Unperturbed paradise among the mountains.

We inch closer. Mother and I.

First our wings brush each other, twitching at every contact. Then, our hands begin the feel the space between us. Fingers dance, swarming in sequence, 'til they find their quarry. Mother holds me, and pulls me closer. Our hips are beside one another's now. I notice the smoky hush of her breathing as we stand. I reach around, and slide my palm over her waist. Touching her lower back, and the muscular junction where her tail sprouts from. I sigh, and feel my erection tighten. Mother closes her eyes, and lets me play while the wind whistles.

My hand moves across the base of her spine, past her tail, and onto the far side. I curl around her hip, fingers spreading to cover more of her divine body. The roundness of her cheeks, replete with the bumpiness of her scales, is just below my digits. I reminisce about our first time. I sense the tightness around my shaft. The soft, squishy mouth of a clan-drake bowing before me could never satisfy, though my sons would disagree.

I turn to Mother. She tilts her head, issuing commands with a simple stare. Speechless, I obey. She angles away from the edge, towards me, and relaxes her wings. They fold and brace behind her, affixed at the shoulders, reducing her profile. Now she opens her arms wide, and invites me forth.

I stumble forward. I peck at her cheek, sneaking a quick kiss before she stands up straight and pulls her head away from me. I descend, slathering her neck, then her collar, with my adoration. The rise of her breasts confronts me, and I cup them. Feeling the hard nubs on each, I press my palms and curl my fingers around as much as I can. They push back, fighting me. My tongue slithers out and dredges a deep chasm between her cleavage, tasting the frost on her scales. The softer skin of her breasts soon has my full attention, as I coil my tongue around a nipple. Mother does nothing but look up and inhale. Deep draughts of air fill her as I play with her mounds. My narrow snout angles to position itself best to lick and suck, and summon the pleasures of motherhood from my older lover.

As I honour her, I switch from one breast to the other. That is not enough, however, and she lays her hands on my shoulders, meets my gaze, and applies pressure. I slowly descend, reduced to my knees. I see her body pass me by. The large buoyant curve of her bosom, the firm yet chubby constitution of her stomach, and the small bulge of fat that marks the border at the valley of her groin. I arrive between her thighs, appointed to the same duty as one of her attendant females. My tongue flicks, testing the air. It is warm. Warmer still, are the exposed lips of her nethers, swelling with blood and fire, bulging out from their normal, streamlined slit. Inhaling, I experience a rush of desire. Her scent is strong.

I move my head down, my body crouching, and sup.

"Oooohhh..."

Mother's moans excite me. I taste the richness, the spice of her juices. Lapping greedily, I drive my tongue in-between the gates of heaven and swirl. My snout inches closer. First my nostrils meet the moist flesh of her lower lips, then they consume me. I let my snout bury itself in her. Mother steps back and grips my horns. She guides me, twists and turns me to meet her needs. I slobber as her juices overwhelm me. Lust is taking over. My penis, rock-hard, dangles between my kneeling legs, spearing the blanket of snow. The mix of frost and fire adds to the sensation. Steam rises from my member as it plunges into the cold snow.

Mother retreats again, this time propping herself against the spire of the mountain peak. She can relax now, her body is supported by rock and dragon alike. I drive my tongue further inside her, deep and often, filling her with pleasure. Her breathing increases, its pace quickened by my tending. But I lose patience. I yearn to feel her again. She receives pleasure, but I demand it!

Suddenly, I stand. No longer teasing her, nor tending to her, she looks at me with venomous intent. I bat away her curses and step closer. She is between me, and the mountain. I press my body against hers. She doesn't resist, she wants me to take charge. I understand, for too long she has been the only one giving orders. Dominating others. She craves a suitable dominator. She craves the spirit of my great father. The spirit that lives on within me.

I push, and enter her. Gasps and moans consume the mountain air as I force my girth inside, entering a home I had last visited over a decade ago. And still I remember everything about that fateful encounter. Now, with my mother's arms scrabbling to find purchase on my strong body as her legs desperately cling to mine, I relive the sensation of bond-breaking.

Fire. Heat. Warmth.

The tussle of flesh and scale.

I rock and pump, thrusting my hips, shoving my spear into her. Mother cries out in pleasure, locking her legs around me. Her feet grip the sides of my rear, and hands too; all of her claws dig into my flanks. My bucking hips slam against her, throwing my sac 'gainst the soft barricade of her buttocks. The pain is ignored. It is minor. I thrust. I keep thrusting. She mewls, and keeps mewling. Building a powerful rhythm, I let her fight back. Mother gyrates her hips, aiming to extract as much pleasure from our rutting as possible. I feel her move, and give in to her lead.

We tumble from the spire to the plateau. Mother controls her fall and lands on her back, with me bouncing atop her. "Ahhh!!" she cries out in delight, finally uttering something intelligible. I kiss her breasts as we writhe together, devolving into light bites before long. She drags her claws along my scales, causing a tantalising 'crackle' sound that spurs me on in the heat of the moment. My cock is embraced by her tightness, the tunnel rippling and flexing around me. I couldn't pull out even if I wanted to. The heat, and lust, burning inside of us would never allow it. Far away...I'd forgotten about this...how it felt...

"When you left, all those years ago, did you miss my body?"

Mother knows just what to ask. Amid the sputtering and mutual moans we seek conversation. An intimate connection — the most intimate!

"Gah!"

"Kerann...did you miss—"

I could hold back no longer. With speed I pounded her, as if taming a great beast. Within or without, my inner beast took control. I wanted to breed, to fuck and fulfil my most primal of instincts. Mother was more than happy to supply the willing female.

"Yes!" I roar.

"Tell me...ah...tell me how badly you missed this..."

"Y-YES!" My shriek split the sky in two, echoing for countless miles. I drop my tone and growl, snout buried in her neck and breasts: "yes. I missed everything about you. Your body. Your love. I missed seeing your belly swell with our clutch, and the duties of guarding the young. Our sons, Muh-Mother, are strong. Just like you wanted. My b-blood to keep the clan strong."

"Not just sons, Kerann. Daughters too."

"Yes, Mother...I saw one of their number. She was tall, and broad, and fit. Like you or I. She greeted me in the halls before your chambers. I...agh! So strong...like you!"

"Yes Kerann, like me. Suitable heirs — ooohhh-hah — to the clan. Each and every one!"

"They're loyal."

"Yes," Mother simpers, her voice weak from exertion. My hips were beginning to tire as well, but my lust drove me onward.

"They are strong."

"So very...yes..."

"Exactly what you wanted...M-Mother."

"Yes Kerann. YES! Keep going...make love to me. FUCK ME!!"

"Rrrraaaagggghhhh!!" I roar, flames erupting from my maw. The stone spire catches some of the blast, scorching it to a withered black stone. The rest dissipates into the air. I hold my mother tight, trying again and again to entwine my body with hers as seamlessly as possible. She shifts beneath me, rocking as I pound her, moaning as sheer bliss consumes her.

"I missed...urgh...ah!" My growls grow more feral. "I missed more than I ever thought I would."

"Then stay."

Her words give me pause. I stumble, losing my harsh pace. Mother interprets this as a sign to take over the rut. Her body slides around beneath me, manoeuvring to get the best grip.

"M-m-w-wuh-what?" I wheezed.

Mother nips my neck. "You heard correctly. Stay and rule with me." She moves her hips, and clenches her legs even tighter. I feel the squeeze.

"I...I..."

"You want this. You want to be with me. Adventuring is not your destiny. Don't fly away like an unruly hatchling again. Don't be a fool any longer!"

"I..."

She now accelerates her own pace, grinding against me. Finding her own pleasure with my cock deep inside. Her thunderous roar shatters the mountainside...

"STAY! BE MINE!!"

My whole body lurches in agony, like something uncouth had formed in of my stomach, urging me to recoil. A wave of intense sensation runs down my spine, causing me to arc my back. I groan, and sense a tingling in my balls. The leathery orbs that loudly smack my Mother's soft flesh suddenly clench, and the sac surrounding them shrinks, tightening and intensifying the moment.

"M-Mother!"

My eruption pumps seed into Mother's burning chasm, quenching her all-consuming hunger and dampening the excess of lust that blazed through her mind. I hold on tight, the throb of my stones pumping my seed into her forbidden depths. Again we have broken the bonds of family, again we have committed taboo. Neither of us care, as evidenced by Mother reaching down and milking my shaft as it spurts into her. "That's it," she coos, caressing my body and my maleness, "give me your love...stay, please..."

A minute later, her shivering beneath me signals her own climax. As thick rivers of seed spill from the imperfect seal between her swollen lips and my erect shaft, her thighs quiver. The peak rocks her body, the most tell-tale sign of which being her chest, quaking with blissful abandon. I lick and suck her massive mounds, hills of motherly meat mine to delight. Each movement causes an audible squelch as slimy pools of my essence gather where her round cheeks shiver against the stone.

My shaft twitches, and I am spent.

Mother holds me, and we bask in the warm feelings created by our coupling. Rest is on my mind, yet at this height, with this cold, it will not hold. Slowly, I withdraw myself, my flaccid length sliding out from her warm depths. Dragon milk fills her, and continues to drip. I sigh and tug my shaft, extracting the last couple of droplets to stain the mountain with. I glance down at my crotch, and Mother's soaked treasure. Whether my seed takes is not my concern. I will be here for any eventuality.

* * *

We embrace, a fleeting half-sleep shared between us as my mother and I lie on the mountaintop plateau. The light is fading. Perhaps we should leave for home? I nudge Mother, her voluptuous body rising gently with her breathing.

"Mother," I venture, rousing the goddess in my arms.

She grumbles, and lifts her body as if it were too heavy. "Kerann..."

"We should return,"

"Not yet," I hear her mutter, "not while I wish to be alone with you."

"Mother—"

"Silence Kerann!" Her voice changes, taking on a stern demeanour. A wagging claw dances in front of my face. "I am your mother no more. I am your mate, or do you not see the skies breathe the words: 'Father-Of-All'?"