The CMNF Cabin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one, the couples each rose from the table, threw their paper plates away, and prepared to leave. Lauren took from her satchel a blue thong the same shade as her eyes, a tight pair of jeans, and a thin white crop top. Her boyfriend loaded the car while she got dressed in front of us. She hugged each of us in turn and whispered in my ear, "I still owe you for winning my game on the first night. Maybe we'll come visit you at Thanksgiving." And then she and Mark were gone.

Jessica wandered back to her room and returned shortly with her suitcase and an oversized pink t-shirt. She simply pulled on the t-shirt, then padded barefoot out to Callie's car.

Callie and her boyfriend were next. "We have to get going," she said. "Jessica has somewhere she needs to be. I don't know why she didn't ride back with Lauren. Something about making us share her burden I guess. Maybe you two will have to host her on your couch next time. Anyway, here's a spare key. Take your time leaving. Just remember to take out the trash."

"Thank you," Anna responded. "Maybe we'll all come back up here for Christmas, and we can return the keys then."

"Sounds fun," Callie said with a wink. Then she unfolded a pair of pajama pants and a sports bra, put them on, and followed her boyfriend to their car.

As soon as the door closed, Anna turned to me. "Okay, babe. One last blowjob! Where do you want it? Right here? On the deck? I don't think the hot tub is a great option because the towels are all packed already... In Callie's bed? In front of the tv?" I smiled and took Anna's hand, leading her to the outdoor showers. "Ah, have some unfinished business? Okay then!" Anna dropped to her knees, unzipped my shorts, and gave me one of her world-class blowjobs, taking her time while I looked out over the lake.

After swallowing my load, Anna wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, stood, and gave me a kiss. She helped me collect our belongings in the trunk of our car. Then she climbed into the passenger seat fully naked. "What are you waiting for?" she asked. "Let's get home so you can fuck me!"

12