The Coach

Story Info
A man works as a sex coach.
5.7k words
4.83
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The liquid gushed out of the woman as she came.

"I'm sorry, that was piss," he said.

"I don't understand! I followed all of your instructions. Are you sure I'm not squirting?" replied the woman.

"Taste it, smell it, it you don't believe me," replied the man.

She did so, and made a sour face.

"Some women just can't. Who knows why?" said the man, compassionately. "Obviously, I won't charge you. I wish you the best," he added.

The woman looked sad as she began to clean up after her mess. The man walked outside and got into his car. His name was Floyd, and he was a professional squirt trainer.

It started the year before. After a painful failed relationship, he had fallen into a depression. Life seemed like a pointless repetition of masturbation, work, and the occasional one night stand. Hence, he decided to try refraining from orgasm entirely. He noticed he had more energy, and was more alert, after a month without. But, then, he realized he was thinking about sex all the time. Even though he wasn't orgasming, he was imagining naked women way more than normal. His only kink, squirting, became much more intense and focused than usual.

He started a new mission with a friend who was desperate to learn to squirt. He had done a lot of research, and had been with a squirter previously, so he was equipped with the know how to guide her. She had been so impressed that he taught her to squirt in one day, despite her failing to learn herself in a year, that she told all of her friends. Shortly after, his phone was ringing off the hook. He started charging a flat fee, but with the guarantee that he'd have them squirting inside one day, or it was free. He had decided to try to make some money off of it. After all, if all he could think about was squirting pussy, why not make as much out of that as possible?

His first client had been a curvy Indian woman. She had gotten his name from his friend. He walked into her house, and set down a case of electrolyte enhanced water.

"Hi, I'm Floyd. Let's get this started, shall we?" he said. The woman nodded, so he continued, "Start drinking these. You need to drink two per hour. No more, no less."

The woman ripped the plastic, and picked up a bottle. Then she said, "Why that exact number?"

Her sexy accent, combined with her sexual magnetism, round breasts pressing against her shirt, and wide hips pushed Floyd over the edge. His dick stood up straight and tall inside his pants. He ignored it. Every woman who he thought was hot did this to him, since he was refraining from orgasming.

"Because you want to be very hydrated, but too much hydration is, quite literally, fatal," he answered.

The woman looked disturbed, but started drinking the water.

"There's absolutely nothing to do for the next several hours, so, do you want to watch a movie or something? Or shall I leave and come back later?" asked Floyd.

The woman smiled, lowered her eyes slightly and said, in a sultry and seductive voice, "Why don't we play a game?"

Floyd assumed she was going to suggest they play strip poker, or offer to suck his dick, but ten minutes later they were playing a zombie killing game together on her video game system. They were laughing together at the characters dialogue: "I need a herb!" the woman would say, and then the man, "C'mon!" They had fun spamming the buttons and making the characters sound absurd as they fought their way through the levels.

After three hours, and after the woman had made many trips to the bathroom, Floyd said, "Okay, go to the bathroom one more time, and then it's time to squirt."

She disappeared into the bathroom, and then came back and sat on the couch. Floyd said, "Okay, if you're ready, I'll go ahead and make you squirt, now." She nodded, and took off her clothes. Floyd said, "Do you have a favorite porn you'd like to watch? Or do I turn you on? Either way, doesn't matter to me, don't worry about my feelings, this is about you."

"You'll do just fine," she replied.

Floyd leaned in and started licking her pussy. She started to moan after a few minutes, and Floyd said, "Nope! Do not come until I tell you!"

She calmed down a bit, and looked at him, her face flushed. He looked at his watch, and kept licking her clit. After a while she started sounding like she was going to come again.

"All that water you drank is building up in you, and you are about to explode!" said Floyd. You need to wait until you're coming, and then relax, and let all of it pour out of you."

After a few more minutes, she said, "Can I come now?" in a whiny, breathless voice.

"You may!" said Floyd.

She came, and Floyd felt her pussy muscles squeeze his fingers, but no squirt came out. The woman looked disappointed.

"You will squirt, trust me. I won't let you move until you do," he said, smiling as he gripped her thighs and stood up. He pushed his dick into her pussy, and started pumping in and out as she yelped, and moaned.

She squirmed, and then came again, but still no squirt. She tried to push away and get up, but Floyd held her tight, and forced her to stay on the couch.

"But I have to go-" she began, but Floyd cut her off.

"You'll keep getting fucked until you squirt!" he said, in a commanding, but still instructive voice. He wasn't dominating her, he was teaching her, as she was paying him to do.

He kept pumping in and out of her, and rubbing her clit. She whined and yelled, and he could see she was working up to a grand orgasm.

"That's it! I know you feel like you're about to explode! LET IT GO! Relax your muscles, and let your juices out!" he shouted at her.

She let her head fall back and rest on the couch, closed her eyes, and started to come again as he fucked her. Nothing came out. She was starting to look frustrated.

"Okay, you feel like you're about to piss, right? You're seriously needing to let loose?" asked Floyd. She nodded. "Okay, that's not pee! Is this turning you on like crazy?" he asked, as he slid his dick inside of her again. She nodded, looking at him wide-eyed, eyebrows partly arched. "Okay! So, that means you are producing hot squirt, not pee! Stop feeling weird about it, and mistaking the pee feeling for urine! It's squirt! You are going to gush clear, delicious water! Just relax, and let it go when you come next, and I promise, I'll let you squirt right into my mouth!"

He pulled out of her and started licking her clit. He noticed she had closed her eyes, and was seeming to concentrate. She moaned, and started to come. Floyd spread her pussy lips open, and watched as the tiny dot below her clit widened, filled with liquid, and then started to shoot out, all over his face. He leaned in and opened his mouth, letting the squirt flow into it. It tasted like pure water, with a hint of her pussy flavor, this was true squirt! He had done it!

She kept squirting for a very long time, and Floyd drank it all.

After she had finished coming, she sat up and said, "That was amazing! But, how do I know that wasn't me just peeing for a long time while coming at the same time?"

"You can kiss me, and find out," he replied.

He leaned in and then paused, allowing her to make the final approach. She kissed him, hesitantly at first, and then opened her mouth and put her tongue inside his mouth. Then she sat back, and smiled.

"Mmmmmm! That's what I taste like when I come?" she asked, smiling brightly, her eyes sparkling.

"Yup, that's squirt, honey!" said Floyd. "Women's bodies fill up with almost just water, extremely rapidly, when they are aroused. Then, when they come, if they relax and let it flow, this water sprays out. So long as they are well hydrated, it will always be just water, which is squirt proper. That's literally all there is to squirting."

She smiled at him, folded her legs, put one elbow on her knee, rested her chin on her hand, and said, "So, any woman can drink lots of water, and then pee, and that's your trick? That's your squirt?"

Floyd smiled, and said, "No, a woman who drinks lots of water, but doesn't become aroused immediately, and intensely, after emptying herself, will not have the rapid fluid production which causes the fluid to be almost entirely water. This can only be caused by great excitement and orgasm. A woman who just drinks lots of water will spray a liquid that is, well, piss! It will smell and taste terrible. Only deep arousal will cause a woman's body to make the magic liquid that we call squirt."

The woman laughed, and then said, "What makes it magic?"

"Well, the system that makes pee, inexplicably, can instead make almost pure water, so long as the woman is turned on enough. That's the magic," replied Floyd, smiling.

"And so, why did I need to drink so much water, then?" she asked.

"I need my clients to be so full of water that their bodies are ready to immediately make as much squirt as possible, that way they will have a serious urge to squirt. Otherwise, they might just have a slight urge, and might be subconsciously too polite to let it out. Since they will inevitably have a serious urge, all I have to do is wait them out, and make sure to constantly be arousing them, and making them come as much as possible."

She smiled, folded her legs, leaned forward and said, "Are you sure it's not just because you want them to make lots of liquid because you love drinking it?"

Floyd laughed, and said, "Trust me, it's all part of the process. Dehydrated women do not squirt, and first time squirters have trouble unless they are very hydrated. It also helps to make sure it is squirt in the first place by giving it a starting advantage." he thought for a second, and then added, "Do you want to try one more time, just to make sure you've got it, before I leave?" asked Floyd.

The woman didn't even reply, she just spread her legs as wide as she could, bending her knees and allowing them to fall back to her sides, and started masturbating. Floyd watched, mesmerized at how soft and pliable her pussy was, as she fingered it vigorously. After a minute, she yelped and pulled her fingers out, giving Floyd a beautiful view of the pink beyond her greyish labia minora, and her brown labia majora. In an instant she started to gush a strong, clear stream, a foot and a half in the air. Floyd thought for a split second: his work was done, and he didn't need to taste her to make sure it was squirt, but she was so hot, and it looked so tasty and inviting! So, he leaned in and allowed her to squirt into his mouth. It was too difficult to swallow, since too much of it was being pulled down, out of his mouth by gravity, so he pressed his mouth into her pussy, and made a seal. After that, he just let her relax, and drain herself into his mouth, as she whined in ecstasy. Her watery squirt was refreshing, and deeply satisfying to drink.

Her squirt stopped, and he sat back on his legs, but she started finger fucking herself again rapidly, pulled her fingers out, and another fountain came out of her. Floyd put his mouth over it again, and drank from her until it stopped.

Once she had finished moaning, and gyrating her hips, she said, "I want you to come in my mouth!"

Floyd leaned back, and began to stand up. "Sorry, ma'am, I don't come. I just spread the bliss of pure, beautiful squirt. You have my payment information, right?" She nodded. "Alright, well, this was an absolute pleasure. Your body is truly a delight to behold, and-" he noticed her pussy was dripping thick, white female ejaculate, which had been spread around the edges of her labia by her fingers. He leaned down and licked it out of her, as she moaned in pleasure. He swallowed it like a savory dessert. Then, he sat back, smiled, and said, "As I was saying, your body is amazing, your smell is divine, and your squirt tastes like amrita, the-"

The woman cut him off, and said, "The nectar of the gods!? You are too sweet to be refusing to come, and single, too!"

Floyd smiled at her, kindly, as he got up and dressed.

Chapter 2

As he drove away from the sizeable house he had just left, he marveled at how amazing the woman had been. Her pussy had been so wet, and delicious smelling and tasting, and her squirt was so voluminous, forceful, and also smooth tasting.

He was driving a Lexus, and wearing a tailored suit. His business had taken off, and now, nearly a year after that first gushing, creamy Indian pussy, he had more clients calling him than he knew what to do with, and his much desired service was not cheap. He made his way to his next client's house and parked outside, nearly a half hour after leaving the first client of the day.

Floyd had rules about which women he would take on as clients. There was a bare minimum of how they needed to look, health guarantees, and other standards, because otherwise it could be unbearable to do his job, so he wasn't surprised when the door opened and there stood a stunning, busty blond with large, natural breasts, and blue eyes. He gave her the water, and they watched a movie on her bed while she drank. Afterwards, he asked her what she wanted, and set up the situation as she requested. He was fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit as she watched her favorite porn video. He was amused to see it was a busty lesbian bondage video, because she didn't seem the type. Finally, she came, and squirted into his mouth. It had the proper taste, so he leaned back, and smiled as she continued to gush all over herself.

He stood up, and said, "We did it! You were great! Very sexy! You have my payment info, and so I'll say goodbye." He smiled at her warmly.

She sat up, and said, "Hang on." Floyd stopped and looked at her, arching his eyebrows. "All my friends said you got super turned on when you taught them to squirt. They said you fucked them or stuck your hard dick in their mouths, or just had a raging boner while you went down on them."

"Every session is different," he said, still smiling.

"Seriously, though, it won't hurt my feelings, I know I'm hot, but why don't I turn you on? You're not even hard at all," she said as she sat forward on the bed.

Floyd got the feeling he could trust her to be reasonable, because she seemed very chill, and cool headed, so he decided to tell her the unembellished truth.

"I just am not really attracted to white women. I don't know why. In fact, there's only a certain type of woman that turns me on, and it's typically either Latina or Indian with a specific look and taste of her pussy, and with nice, wide hips." The woman put her chin on her hand and listened, interested. Floyd went on, "For some reason, when I'm between this type of woman's legs, with her pussy liquids, scent and taste all over my face, and I'm looking at her dark colored labia, and the pink inside of her pussy, I feel..." he trailed off, and thought for a moment. "I feel like I'm home."

The woman laughed, startling Floyd out of his reverie.

"How can it feel like home? You're white, isn't brown pussy more like vacation?" she asked, playfully.

Floyd laughed, and said, "Seriously, I don't know why, but a certain type of woman, a certain type of brown pussy makes me feel safe, and warm, and fulfilled. It's indescribable, it feels like there's nothing wrong in the world, like finding a fountain of eternal life."

"And that's not ever white pussy?" she asked.

"Nope, who knows why? I mean, every once in a while I find a white woman attractive. Like you, for example, you're stunningly beautiful, and I know that's objectively true: most men would find you gorgeous, and I agree that you are. But subjectively, I just don't get that feeling, that unthinkable, primal urge to devour your pussy, and drink you down to the last drop, like I do with the women who do make me feel that way."

"You're so racist!" said the woman, laughing again.

"Hey, I can't help it if my libido has preferences!" returned Floyd with a chuckle as he sat on the bed. "People always say, 'the heart wants what it wants,' it's been a saying since the 1800's. Well, in my case, the dick wants what it wants! I've had feelings for women who don't fit the bill for my dick, but it always ends up platonic. There are women I have loved deeply, with all of my heart, who I was nearly in a romantic relationship with, but that I just don't have much sexual interest in."

"So, why don't you have a rule that you will only service Latinas and Indians?" she asked earnestly.

Floyd said, "I'm running a business, and it isn't for my pleasure, but to help women reach their sexual goals. I find it fulfilling to help women learn to squirt, but that doesn't necessarily have to mean it always turns me on, either. Now, if I were looking for women to be in a relationship with, unrelated to business, that would be a different story. I can make a woman squirt, regardless of whether or not I'm personally attracted to her, but for me to be able to enjoy sex with a woman, she has to look a certain way, and have a certain vibe."

Chapter 3

Floyd was excited as he drove to his next client's house. She was a stunning Latina, and after discussing his preferences earlier in the day, he was really looking forward to teaching this woman, while also enjoying himself in the process. Her name was Talia, and he knew she was gorgeous.

He knocked on the door, and she opened it, and said, "Hi, come in please."

He went inside, explained the process, while admiring her shining, straight black hair, dark sparkling brown eyes, round natural breasts, light brown skin, wide hips and round ass. After he finished explaining, he asked her what she wanted to do while they waited.

"I like yoga and meditation. Care to join me?" she said.

"Certainly, you can likely teach me a thing or two, I don't know much about it." he replied.

She led him into a room that was decked out in spiritual objects and art. She had a small library of books, several on tantric sex caught his eye as he walked by them. Two yoga mats were laid out on the hardwood floor. She stood on one, and gestured for him to take the other. She did some poses, and he watched her and tried to copy what she was doing. Her butt muscles flexed as she did certain poses, in a wave, with a final tightening wave at the apex of the movement. He was starting to get turned on. It didn't help that she was wearing yoga pants that perfectly framed her pussy and ass, either.

After many more yoga poses, her drinking many bottles of water, and leaving for the bathroom a few times, Floyd instructed her to lay down on her mat, and take off her clothes.

"Do you want to use me? Or do you have a toy, or video you'd prefer to get you hot?"

"Are you joking?" she asked, and then added, "You're a hot man, and I'm trying to come, so, please, let it be you!"

He walked over to her, knelt down, and started licking her pussy. After a few minutes she gushed into his mouth.

"Wow!" he said, after she had finished spraying her hot juices. "That was a record! I've never had a client squirt successfully that quickly!"

"Well, I had a great teacher," she said with a wink.

Floyd began to stand up to leave, but she put a hand on his leg, and said, "Wait, would you like to stick around, maybe meditate with me?"

"Well, I suppose so, you were my last client for the day, so, let's do it."

She got dressed, smiling at Floyd in gratitude since he had drank all of her juices, rather than letting them make a mess for her to clean up. Then she lit a stick of sandalwood incense, and, after she gave him some instruction on how to do it, they sat in meditation for an hour. As Floyd sat, concentrating on his breathing, he had strange mental images pop into his mind. He saw a structure made of something like adobe. He was outside of it, standing under a dusk sky on a dirt street. He floated through the wall, and inside were two people, a man and a woman, interlocked in a sensual embrace. He felt great love for the woman, but the man... Who was he?

12