The Coach Ch. 04

Story Info
Total Coach dominance.
8.8k words
10.3k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was ushering his final client of the day out the door and saying goodbye when Coach bulled into his office. The young lawyer had to work a few Saturdays to get caught up from his military obligation, but he was just about to close up the office and rush home to Kristen. They had things to talk about.

He stayed at his parents house the night before telling them a story about his wife hosting a friend with marriage issues. All the while, she was home getting banged by her former stepfather. It had affected Tommy in ways he never expected.

He needed to see Kristen. When he watched the security video from his house, he was astounded that she told yet another man that she loved him. Bryan no less. Fucking dickhead Bryan. And clearly, that wasn't their first time together.

"We gotta talk, son," Coach announced.

"We don't have to." Tommy was completely uncomfortable talking about what he knew his old coach wanted to discuss. It's OK. You're fucking my wife, too. I'm cool.

"I feel bad about this, son."

"It's OK."

"No, it's not. I hate hurting one of my boys. I always have."

Tommy didn't say anything, just looked at the ground. Afraid to make eye contact.

"It's an occupational hazard, you might say. I've always had my way with pussy, kid. A man gets used to it. At some point I'm bound to fuck a girlfriend or wife. It can't be helped."

"Really?"

"No. You're all good boys. Handsome. Athletic. You're bound to marry hot chicks. And Kristen is smokin' damn hot."

"Are you apologizing for screwing my wife."

"Not exactly. I don't know how to explain this. She and me, we been runnin' on a collision course for years. What happened was gonna happen sooner or later. I'm just sorry you got caught in the crosshairs."

"Oh."

"Sorry, son. This is kind of the story of my life. When my dick gets hard I just do what it tells me. Sometimes people get hurt. And your hot ass wife made it harder than anyone I've ever met to walk the straight and narrow."

"This has happened before."

"Shit," Coach laughed. "A bunch of times. I could tell you some stories."

"Really?"

"I'm not proud of these things."

Tommy didn't say anything, just looked down at the ground again.

"Alright, but no names," Coach said. "I had a teammate, a close friend. He always told everyone about my dick, you know, like it was a joke. He even told his new trophy wife. So naturally, she came to verify. What was I supposed to do when a fine big titty woman like that comes around? Just walk away? I don't think so. Nobody would."

Tommy wasn't sure of that.

"Sometimes it's even a little closer to home than that. I nailed a chick 20 years ago who was married to one of my boys. It was a drunk thing, but she was pretty fine, too.

"Years later, their daughter drops by The Huddle. She's college age and a fucking knockout. She says she had a paternity test that says her dad ain't her dad. Her mom says it's me. I'm the fucking dad."

"No shit?"

"It gets worse. Now, you got to understand that I don't know this babe from nobody, and I mean she's a babe. Not Kristen quality, of course, but close. I didn't raise the kid. I've had nothing to do with her. She's a stranger to me. I also haven't seen a positive paternity test, so who knows. And as I said, I'm a little drunk."

"You didn't?"

"This kid is wanting to see if her mom is lying. Cause if she's lying about a few facts, we can move on."

"So?"

"So, I got at least enough sense to try and get out of there with my pants on."

"So nothing happened?"

"Not exactly nothing. I made it to my truck before she caught up with me. Well, at least we didn't do nothing that could make her daughter my granddaughter."

"Jesus, Coach!"

"I know. I know. Not my finest hour."

"Please no more stories."

"You got the video?" Coach abruptly changed the subject.

"From my house?"

"Yes, that fucking video. Let me see it." Please, Tommy thought, I can't watch it again. Don't make me watch my wife seduce the man I fucking hate.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I gotta make sure we caught the boy red handed or dicked as the case may be."

"You want to watch him with Kristen?" Please say no.

"Of course. Have you watched it?" Have I watched it? Yeah like five fucking times and whacked off each time like my life depended on it. Fuck.

"Yes, but ..."

"Let's see it." Oh, shit.

A very flustered Tommy took a laptop from his backpack and turned it on. In a few minutes the video was running. Coach was looking over his shoulder and reached over him to hit fast forward.

When he got to the sex, Coach switched to normal play and the first thing they heard was Kristen's voice. "I missed you too, Daddy. I love you!"

"Fuck," Coach said. "Did I just hear that?"

"Yes. She seems to love everyone she fucks. It's... disconcerting."

"I would fucking say so. A bit of a lie too, don't you think? How many guys can one chick actually love?"

"I'm not sure." But honestly, Tommy was pretty sure he didn't want to find out.

"Well it clears up a few things for me."

They continue to watch the tape for some time. Finally, Coach looked down and saw Tommy rubbing his hard dick through his pants.

"Fuck, son. Are you getting off on this? I thought you didn't like old Bryan."

"I don't!" Tommy whined. How was it that watching his wife with the one man on Earth he despised the most was so fucking hot? The sex wasn't that great, but just seeing her debase herself with that cretin. So fucking dirty!

"Jesus, you're a raging cuck, aren't you?"

It's so much worse than you think, Coach, Tommy thought. So much worse.

------

Kristen had called Coach like 10 times today with no answer. She didn't understand. After what she did last night for him, he should be kissing her fucking feet right now. Instead, it's the cold shoulder treatment again.

She was avoiding some calls herself. She had three voicemails from Bryan wanting to know if she was alright. He knew that Tommy knew and was worried about her.

She sat at the kitchen table checking her phone again and having a glass of wine to calm her nerves when she heard the garage door go up.

Great. Now Tommy's home with a hundred questions about what happened last night. Questions she did not want to answer. Questions that would be impossible to answer. Perfect.

However, Tommy wasn't the only man to walk in the door. Right behind him, was Coach. Kristen burst into a shout of joy and rushed to her lover. His demeanor stopped her cold just a few feet short. It was cold as a glacier.

"Oh, baby! I'm so glad you're here," she tried. She was happy that she remembered to wear the little shorts and tight top. She had put it on that morning expecting him to come rushing to her. Now, she realized she'd need to look hot to break through whatever cold front was going on with him.

"Your husband's here too, girl. Don't you wanna say hi to him?"

"Oh, hi Tommy." She said matter-of-factly. She turned again to Coach and gave him a brilliant smile. She walked up and kissed him on the mouth. He didn't really kiss her back, and his whole body stiffened.

Was he mad at her after what she had just done for him? She fucked another man to please him. She fucking sacrificed herself. He got what he wanted. Shouldn't he be happy and grateful?

"Why didn't you answer my calls," she asked sweetly into his neck. "I missed you."

"Yeah, but you miss a lot of people. And love a lot of people, too."

"What are you talking about, baby?"

"Tommy and I just watched your video. You transfer love very quickly and easily."

Coach did his best imitation of a woman's voice, which was just a higher Coach voice. "I love you, Daddy."

"Oh, that's what you're mad about? I was seducing him, Coach. Some lying is required. You guys say those words all the time, and they mean nothing."

"You sounded pretty convincing."

"I did what you wanted," she pouted. "I thought you'd be happy. Now, you just sound jealous."

"Jealous! Of him? Don't be ridiculous."

"You shouldn't be. He's nothing compared to you, baby."

"I know that," he said demonstratively.

"You're the one I love." She thought she sounded properly sincere, but he looked doubtful.

Tommy wondered if Kristen even remembered he was in the room. She had barely even glanced at him since he walked in the door. He sat on a kitchen chair in the corner and just watched.

Somehow, seeing Coach's resentment gave him hope. If she clearly wasn't in love with anyone and just used the word indiscriminately, he had hope. Marriage, like possession, was nine tenths of the law. He did not learn that in law school, but it sounded right.

He'd never heard of a love square before, but he guessed that's what they had. And not everyone was happy about it. In fact, nobody seemed to be happy, with the possible exception of Kristen.

His wife had her arms around Coach and her head on his big chest. She was holding on like she never wanted to let go.

"Come and sit down baby. Let me get you a beer." She bought beer? She hates beer.

Coach sat on the couch and gave Tommy a shrug. She quickly left the room and returned with a Guinness Extra Stout and a smile. Coach took a swig.

"Is it good, baby? The man at the store said it's the best they make in a bottle." She sat down beside him and started rubbing his leg.

"It's fine."

"I wanted to make you happy. That's all I want."

"Sure it is." His response was inflected with a high amount of sarcasm. That might have been the thing that made her snap back.

"What do I have to do, Coach? Didn't I prove how I feel? Didn't I prove I'd do whatever you told me? I told you how distasteful it would be for me. And it was."

"You could have fooled me. Looked like you were having a pretty good time."

"Because I did what you said. I pretended he was you. That's what you wanted. I did everything you wanted. Why are you so upset?"

"I didn't like it. Tommy might have, cause he's a cuck, but I didn't."

"I did get you what you wanted, baby. Right? Your boys can play now!"

"Yeah."

"Let me show you once again what you mean to me," she said, rubbing a growing mountain in his jeans. "I will give you anything you want."

"Anal?"

"Within reason," she smiled while still rubbing him. "You'd split me in two."

"How about I just fuck your brains out then?" he said with a mischievous look.

Kristen smiled and leaned over to kiss Coach. "I'd like that," she said, standing up and taking hold of his hand. "Let's go to the bedroom." Coach gave Tommy a glance and shrugged before getting to his feet.

Oh, shit, thought Tommy, watching them walk down the hallway. They're going to do it right here with me in the house. She doesn't even give a shit if I'm here or not. She just wants that cock.

Tommy didn't know what to do. Should he stay in the living room or follow them? Did they even care? He was pretty sure Kristen didn't. Her focus was completely on Coach.

So, he waited as long as he could. However, that was probably only a few minutes before he began creeping down the hall. He knew he was pathetic and contemptible, but he lost the will to give a shit. He had a chance to finally see this shit live, and he wasn't going to sit it out.

Kirsten was almost trembling with lust when he looked in the room. She stood in Coach's arms softly moaning as the older man kneaded her ass and she pushed her big tits hard against his chest.

One of her hands was feeling his hard-on as it pressed into her belly. She reached a hand down between them and squeezed it through his pants. Her hand slid up and down its length, then she quickly undid his pants and shoved her hands inside his boxers.

"Oh yeah, baby," he groaned. "Hot wifey slut!" She slid down his body until she knelt in front of him. She would sacrifice a thousand times for this man.

She was incredibly proud of her body and of her sexuality. She wanted to impress Coach with all her new found skill and blow his socks off. She wanted his eyes to pop and his mind to shatter.

"I'll be a good slut for you, baby. Anytime you want. Just take me like you own me. I love you, darling."

She slipped his boxers down and held his meaty cock in her hands, running them up and down its extreme length. She bent forward and licked his balls, sucking one into her mouth and rolling it inside before letting it slowly pop out of her lips.

Then she seized the other, mouthing and sucking on that, her thumb stroking against the underside of his shaft.

Kristen slid her tongue slowly up the length of him to the head, licked at it several times, then pursed her lips. She pressed the cockhead against them, and pushed inwards, letting his fat cock head slowly force its way through her lips and into her warm wet mouth.

She started bobbing her head along his shaft as his hands moved through her long blonde hair. She ran her lips up and down its length, slicking it down, then with a sudden forward motion took him into her throat. She swallowed as much as she could, but not even half of it.

He let out a roar of delight as his big cock gagged the young wife. He clutched her head tightly as her lips slid way down the shaft and her nose pressed in against his big hairy gut. She turned her head from side to side, then eased slowly back, fighting the pull of his hands as he tried to keep himself buried in her throat.

"Fucking little whore!" he roared.

She pulled free, his cockhead popping from her mouth, and gasped for breath. An annoyed Coach grabbed his immense cock at the base and rubbed it over her face. Not happy with that, he slapped her face with it repeatedly.

"You gotta learn to take it all bitch. Lots of my other bitches can take it all."

"Jesus Christ!" She said in a strangled voice. "It's just so damn big." She smiled coyly up at him, then licked at the head before taking him into her mouth again.

She took him down her throat once more and tried time and again to take him deeper, each time ending up gagging and gasping for breath. When it became obvious that she wasn't going to be able to swallow that monster on this night, she slid off and stood up.

Kristen turned her back on him, panting for breath, and slid her shorts down her legs. She then bent over and gripped the edge of the bed presenting her flawless G-string covered ass to her bull.

Coach staggered forward trying to kick off his shoes and pants and move behind her. His hands instantly jammed in between her thighs to palm her hot, moist pussy mound.

She groaned as he squeezed, then gasped as he gripped the G-string and tore it off. He squeezed her bare pussy now, and he felt his hand fill with her juices.

"You are one horny slut tonight. No need for any fucking preliminaries," he laughed. "Fucking hot wife bitch!"

She moaned, spreading her legs as she felt his fat cock pressing against her. He lunged forward, and she cried out in pleasure as his hard, slick cock rammed deep into her pussy.

They both groaned as he filled her, his hips pressing against her bare backside and his hands cupping her covered breasts. He tore off her little tight knit top and jerked her bra down, then crushed her porn star breasts with his big rough hands and began to grind his pelvis against her.

"Fucking gorgeous piece of ass!" he gasped. "Fuck, you're gorgeous!"

Kristen felt a seed of joy at his out-of-character declaration, jamming her pussy back against his cock as he began to pump harder. He never says nice things. Maybe he's finally beginning to fall for her. The seed was beginning to grow.

She humped back rhythmically, panting for breath. In seconds she came, her pussy spasming and squeezing down on his pumping rod as he cursed and thrust even harder.

The orgasm seemed to go on and on, and before her battered mind surrendered to it, she felt a random thought tear through it. As she became more addicted to Coach, her orgasms were coming faster and becoming more powerful. She was now forever changed by her older lover and his monster cock.

She bent over further, grasping at the bed clothes, moaning and whining in heat as his cock burrowed even deeper. Her orgasm faded, only to rise again, a second climax lashing her battered body, then a third, then an entire string of them setting her mind ablaze as his cock continued to piston inside her.

Baaaaabbbbyyyy, I caaaannnn'tt stooooooppp cuuuuummmminnnggg!!" she moaned, her voice rising and falling.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he gasped, slamming his hips forward again and again. "Fucking amazing tight cunt."

Tommy stood transfixed in the shadows of the doorway not believing the incendiary coupling that he was witnessing. How can she react so differently for Coach? A man who just weeks ago she insisted she hated.

Kristen could not keep her spasming body upright any longer and flopped face first onto the bed. Coach followed her down without missing a beat. He felt her creamy juices sliding out of her pussy and his cock made a wet squelching sound each time he slammed it home in her sopping hole.

Her pussy was spasming almost continuously, and it was more than he could bear for long. After watching that damn video and the blowjob, he was fucking primed.

"Come baby. Come in me. I want it so badly. Make me yours."

He came, cursing her as he tried to drive even deeper, his sperm blasting out the tip of his burning cock and spewing up into her heaving body. Blast after blast filled her.

The sexy blonde found the strength to look over her shoulder at him. "How was that baby?" She gave him a wicked grin.

"You're getting better," he laughed. "Some day you might be a decent fuck." He slid to the side and pulled her into a spoon, his muscular arms wrapped comfortably around her massive breasts.

Tommy slid further into the shadows, his deflating little cock still tightly clutched in his wet fist.

Coach spent the night and Tommy slept on the sofa. Two times during the night he slipped down the hall when awakened by the obvious sounds of hot sex.

On the next visit. He saw Kristen riding Coach in the reverse cowgirl position as he slapped her ass and thighs and called her a lazy fucking whore. Rather than anger her and turn her off, the rough treatment only seemed to spur her on.

On his final visit near dawn, Coach had Kristen's legs over his shoulders and was pounding her down into the foam mattress like he was drilling for oil. She glanced over and saw her husband in the open doorway rubbing his little dick.

"What are you doing here, cuck boy?" She said in a strained voice. "You're not needed."

Coach stopped fucking her and slapped her face. Then he pointed his finger at her nose. "Be respectful, bitch. Tommy is one of my boys, and I won't take that shit from anyone. Understand?"

"Sorry, baby," she said, chagrined. She rolled her hips trying to get him to start again.

Coach resumed the hard fuck strokes and turned to Tommy. "Sorry son. Sometimes the sluts get carried away. She don't mean nothing by it. I'll keep her in line."

"Thanks," was all he could say. Nothing would have moved him from that viewing spot anyway.

Before long, Kristen was screaming that she loved Coach and for him to knock her up so loudly, Tommy was concerned the neighbors would call the police.

------

The next day, Kristen was filled with affection for her lover. He was all she could talk about. But after her lover made no contact the next day, or the day after or the day after that, her view slowly changed.

She did everything to try and get his attention including texting him sexy photos. Not just any photos either. She had gone out of her way to get the lighting and the composition just right and make them as sexy as she could. She used all of her graphic training, and those images were works of art.

She even learned to use the timer, so they didn't look like selfies. Sometimes, she just didn't have an extra hand available to hold a camera. But each time she sent one, no response came back. Nada.